Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Help For A computer School - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help For A computer School (1276 Views)

Shutting Down A Computer Using Notepad (beginners Tutorial) / If You Were Imprisoned In A Room For 3 Months, Had A Computer With Internet..... / How Can I Learn Programming Without Computer School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help For A computer School by Ajibel(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2012
Hello peeps and programmers in here (as well as the amateurs like me), I'd need you guys help and inputs in finding a computer school so I can learn programming. Since my secondary school days,my passion for being a computer scientist has been great and this has made me crave to become a programmer but due to family interference in my career, they want me to become a doctor which I've vehemently rejected. Anyway,I'm studying a course which doesn't relate to my passion but secretly I had been trying to lern some mark up and programming languages myself, but it has not been easy. Now my family sees reasons to support me, so I'd like to enrol into an institution wereby I can learn programming but I have no idea of any available institution. Don't mind if u guys can help in dropping few ideas of an institution you know that is in d west...I'm currently working on a website I want to create specifically for Nigerians and later expand it but I don't have much programming experience...kindly help me out y'all!!!
Re: Help For A computer School by dtc2k(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2012
DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTERS SCHOOL:Ibara, Abeokuta. Ogun State. BIG and BETTER. Visit us today or Text for further inquiries: 08039408822, 08088387338, 08179409183

All with focused flexible training options:- MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING
Monday-Friday (WEEKDAYS CLASSES) -
Saturday-Sunday (WEEKEND CLASSES) -

Training Under the Best Enviroment
-AIR CONDITIONED TRAINING ROOMS WITH PROJECTORS
-CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY (STAND-BY-GENERATORS)
-1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT (FULL PRACTICAL COURSES) 3 HOURS DAILY

Re: Help For A computer School by AkinseteK(m): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
i
Re: Help For A computer School by stryda(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ajibel: Hello peeps and programmers in here (as well as the amateurs like me), I'd need you guys help and inputs in finding a computer school so I can learn programming. Since my secondary school days,my passion for being a computer scientist has been great and this has made me crave to become a programmer but due to family interference in my career, they want me to become a doctor which I've vehemently rejected. Anyway,I'm studying a course which doesn't relate to my passion but secretly I had been trying to lern some mark up and programming languages myself, but it has not been easy. Now my family sees reasons to support me, so I'd like to enrol into an institution wereby I can learn programming but I have no idea of any available institution. Don't mind if u guys can help in dropping few ideas of an institution you know that is in d west...I'm currently working on a website I want to create specifically for Nigerians and later expand it but I don't have much programming experience...kindly help me out y'all!!!

before you venture into programming, there are a lot of things you need to know.
first of all, read this http://quadclover./2012/11/28/programmers-the-unsung-heroes/

and afterwards, if you are ready. kindly send an email to info@quadclover.com

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn How To Build Mobile Apps / Javascript Developers / I Want to Learn Andriod Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.