Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,194 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Husband Sacked From Bank Job - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sacked From Bank Job (16657 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / My Wife Gets Sacked From The Job She Hasn't Gotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by jpphilips(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
nakedall:

the OP is a liar! 4 children, bank work, save 6M na 419 the guy bi, no wonder den fired ham.

guy runs dey for bank bone!!
Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by hardbody: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
nakedall:

the OP is a liar! 4 children, bank work, save 6M na 419 the guy bi, no wonder den fired ham.

you are dummy. How much is N6m in savings? i do not know whether we got the exact number of years the guy had worked in the bank, but if you get into any good bank at a fairly senior level, let us even say from SBO/SBE, you can save up that much inside 2 years if you are careful with expenses. To add to that, if you do a few other things by the side (i do part time lecturing and i also prepare documents for people as a solicitor) you will even earn and save a lot more. You must be a kid believing that N6m is such a stupendous amount, SMH
Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by DeGenius3(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
it is well: I lost my job with one of the banks in January. I didn't even save upto half of what your husband saved. I had to rest and think of the way forward for a month. Now am back on my feet. You are talking of few weeks ago. Give him time and encourage him please

yes please, continue to persuade him.

it is very important that he starts something.

instead of relaxing, he should get up and start a profitable business.

it doesn"t mean he should use all the money, NO.

there are businesses he can start with less than N100, 000.

he should also try to get a business name, because it is important.

check newspapers to explore for business opportunities.
Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by Mrsmansson(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abmarshalo: Madam we must thank God that he even got that amount. But he needs nt to invest all the money in business now. I will introduce him to FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS where I bet u the amount of money he wl make in 4months wll be more than his monthly salary while in the bank. For training, call me on 08037775820.
That so called forever has indebted my sis and mum.alot of their prodcts they bought are all over the house with nobody to buy them.U keep buying products upon products
Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by ikooko(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
@ poster Ta4,
7 months after, am really interested in outcome of the situation so that we can learn from it. I pray its positive. Thanks.
Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by ta4: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
thank you all for your advise..my husband got another job in a bank November 2012. I thank God almighty for the strength to hold on during those months.
Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
ta4: thank you all for your advise..my husband got another job in a bank November 2012. I thank God almighty for the strength to hold on during those months.

Congrats! All the best in your endeavours.
Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by emdis: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
You did not mention that custom could seize the cars
Tell your husband to be travelling to U.S and be buying cars and car parts, then load onto a container, ship to Lagos and sell it. It is a lucrative business if he wants that. All he needs to invest is around 3 million naira out of the 6 million. He will surely make cool 7-800 thousand naira profit on each trip he makes to the United States.

Let me know if you need my help doing this business.
Re: Husband Sacked From Bank Job by emdis: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
In this inflated economy. Starting a business is worse! Let him use 1 to 2 M and bribe for another job. Maybe a federal government replacement job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Earn 40,000 Monthly Can I Get Married. / My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch / What The Meaning Of Eko Oni Baje Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.