Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Do You Think Nigeria Will Ever Have Constant Electricity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Nigeria Will Ever Have Constant Electricity? (750 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Nigeria Will Never Have Constant Power Until Rapture (my Opinion) / Rivers Govt. To Provide Constant Electricity – Nwokocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigeria Will Ever Have Constant Electricity? by Toonice(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2012
Another press release today by professor Barth Nnaji. I thought they had something important to say but no; It's just another promise and request for time. After one and a half years in office, Jonathan and his Minister of Power can still not give us electricity. In fact, they don't even have a workable plan yet. Is Nigeria ever going to have constant electricity?
Re: Do You Think Nigeria Will Ever Have Constant Electricity? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 10, 2012
In the near future? NO! no light for the past two days in my part of Jos and it has always been on and off like that since 2004 that I have been here, of course t has been like that b4 I came here!

(1) (Reply)

Arrested Man@ Ministry Of Info Was Just An Errand Boy! / Husband Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina / Boko Haram Members Added To "Terrorist" List By The U.S. Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.