Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award (6006 Views)

Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators / Etisalat - Nigeria's 5th GSM Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by polokor60(m): 12:58am On May 11, 2012
glo remains the best network in naija.their calls are very cheap and their internet service is very cheap as well with regards to android,iphones and smart phones.naija rule your world. smiley
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by jpphilips(m): 2:34am On May 11, 2012
Okija_juju: Im not surprised... Afterall Rigim and Bankole won awards in this country!!

you dey mind them, all the "bankers of the year" award holders are all in jail with their banks sold lol, no be Naija.

a network that will cease for a whole day because of 5mins rain, the only network you will have a 500bucks balance and they tell you to recharge your account,
the only network that allows you to call yourself on the same phone while dialing another person's number

Nigeria!!!
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by ojochidem(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2012
That is a well deserved award to the cheapest network without hidden charges.
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by Hemanwel(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2012
timilehin007: I dnt know the criterias you guys used to jugde that make you think they dnt deserve it BU̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ Fø̲̣̣я̅ M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y deserves it Fø̲̣̣я̅ obvious reasons. I was forced to damaged two Sims (Etisalat and Mtn registerd) cux Τ̣̣ђё moment i tested Glo God i tripped and ever since and i sees every reasons why I would give them Τ̣̣ђё award in 2,3 years ahead again. the best to make calls with and the best to browse with either with BB or phone even on computers. I give it to them. Congrat Globacom, you rocks !!!
omo,c bomb!!...bros i hail ohh!

1 Like

Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by blackboi(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2012
If they hate it let them Hate it & watch the money *Pile-Up.
If u like Zulu network, u can buy empti-en
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by crowndotun(m): 7:21am On May 11, 2012
slimchimex: big fool,whc network do u use...beta go n buy glo n enjoy N7.50k/min for internatnl calls,N3/min glo 2 glo,N12/min to oda networks....

Abeg, wc package is dat coz am new on Glo network....pls drop me d code n d conditions......thanks
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by planetuzor(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2012
KokoBeware: The only thing saving MTN is this unified number thing that the house have not agreed on Nd am sure they have a hand in it..... Once u are able to retain your number on any network, we'll see how Mtn will loose customers drastically.

If its only for the Glo 1 sef Glo definitely deserves it
. . . . True talk ma brother. Let other keep sayin rubish. . .which other network beats glo? Nuh won. . Presently Glo has d widest coverage..whr u may not find mtn,zain etisalat. U wil like find sum atom of glo. .Glo has d fastest internet browsin. D biggest promotion 4 real. .its only in customer service online dat zain beats them. .mtn dnt stand them at all.
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by Sike(m): 7:57am On May 11, 2012
Tell them that i said "Congratulopia"
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by Onyenna(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2012
...Glo is the best in both browsing aπϑ call rates..... Wait a minute,..is that guy squeezing his hand or something!?!?..
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by Redhot111(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2012
slimchimex: big fool,whc network do u use...beta go n buy glo n enjoy N7.50k/min for internatnl calls,N3/min glo 2 glo,N12/min to oda networks....
pls hw do i activate my glo line 2 start enjoyin dis tariff?
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by spicyhoney(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2012
Do all these people saying Glo is the best network live in Nigeria at all? I was not able to use my Glo modem for 20mins straight on all through last month, infact yahoomail never opened for once and they call it 'Glo 3G modem' or is it their BIS I want to talk about Where network would disappear for hours. . . Best operator indeed.
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by jmslimx(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2012
Glo d best ...Wont trade any network ... hey guys try and buy premium line from glo ...pay N1700 every month ..if u are a heavy caller...Glo would give u noting less than 5k every month glo to other networks...I haven't changed Glo for any other network since inception
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by jmslimx(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2012
spicyhoney: Do all these people saying Glo is the best network live in Nigeria at all? I was not able to use my Glo modem for 20mins straight on all through last month, infact yahoomail never opened for once and they call it 'Glo 3G modem' or is it their BIS I want to talk about Where network would disappear for hours. . . Best operator indeed.

guy u dey inside bush thats why...even glo network is better and cheaper than Du or Etisalat in Dubai call clarity
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by peter2012: 1:01pm On May 11, 2012
personally, i tink Glo deserves it. I mean look at Airtel, MTN and etisalat; these dayz their services are horrible.
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by tsniper1: 4:46pm On May 11, 2012
An Award to Glo at a Time they are getting the Worst Rating by NCC, someone should critically evaluate the conditions on which the award was achieved and also a More Critical Scrutiny of this Company or Group giving the Award. GLO Should wake up joo.
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by lettingsales(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2012
I no know wetin Dem no fit give award for this country, glo network Wey we no dey enjoy well still dey get award. I wonder how this dey happen for this country, what are the measures put in place? I want to know if the customer care matters were included. BBS is another wahala for Ikorodu, here in Lagos.
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by Thespecialone(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2012
According to the Nigerian Communications Commision's QoS report for April 2012

Reviewing GLO QoS KPI capture and evaluation in the period under review, it can be conveniently stated here without prejudice that GLO QoS data for March 2012 and April 2012 cannot be validated taking for instance the disparity observed in the values recorded for RTCH Assignment Congestion and RTCH Assignment Success Rate in the period under review.

• Also comparison of related KPI’s in some BSCs within the GLO network did not make any technical sense, hence indicating that some substantial portion of the data were manipulated or adjusted to make the network indices look good and meet the Commission’s target.

You can view the report here www.ncc.gov.ng/technical-standards/qos/332-key-performance-indicator.html

Dagbo award. Smh
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by intelemma: 10:17am On May 12, 2012
In-building GSM Solution
Make Calls With No Call Drop

MTN GLO AIRTEL ETISALAT

Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2012
Without prejudice to GLO company, MTN is still the best Network in Nigeria... No contest.

GLO's Blackberry serice in Port-Harcourt is s'hit, Even when you are lucky enough to get 3G signal on your phone, you still have very dismal browsing speed. I'm sorry but my MTN is still super.

I traveled by road from Akwa Ibom to Anambra State with three friends and each of us had our blackberries on different networks, mine was on GLO , one was on Etisalat and the other guy was on MTN... Guess whose phone had the most BB signal for the most part of the journey?! Yup MTN... And the worst was Etisalat (which to be fair to them is understandable)..

Abeg make GLO park well jor!
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by kodenco(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2012
[b][/b]wayward netwrk....who give them...?[i]wayward netwrk....who give them...?[/i]wayward netwrk....who give them...?
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by Abdulishaq: 9:42pm On May 12, 2012
That's a big lie. Better give to etisalat. angry
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by beegurl(f): 11:51am On May 13, 2012
Tnk God no b Mtn collect am. Congrats 2 glo
Re: GLO Wins Telecoms Operator Of The Year Award by Orikinla(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2012
Well, according to the NCC, Airtel is the best in quality service and what matters most is quality service and not noise. See the confirmation from NCC on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2012/05/airtel-best-in-quality-of-service-in.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEW!!! Tecno Boom J5 with the Awesome Android 5.1 Lollipop OS / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Or Tecno Spark K7. Which Is Preferable? / Apple To Shrink Connector For Iphone 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.