Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office (16372 Views)

Olubadan-In-Council Declares Eze Ndigbo Illegal / Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian / Celebrating Ndi-igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by PointB: 6:33pm On May 10, 2012
Hi all,

As you may know, Ndi Igbo and friends online (worldwide) in the month of December 2011 elected an Eze- Eze Ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland - HRH Eze OnlyTruth of Nairaland (Nigeria foremost online community) to oversee the online affairs of Ndi Igbo worldwide.

In furtherance of the objective of strengthening the bond between brothers, and re-positioning our unique ethnic group in the midst of the chaotic scenes from the larger Nigeria, a cultural rebirth and awareness in imperative.

This Office -Eze Ndi Igbo NL Cultural Office - is therefore set-up for Ndi Igbo, her friends, and allies to suggest ways and manners we can advance our cultural and social relationship for mutual benefits.

Umu Igbo Kwenu! Kwezu nu ooo!
Friends and allies of Ndi Igbo Kwenu!

Shall we begin?

Contact Info
HRH Eze OnlyTruth 1 of Nairaland can be reached on
<ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com>

Eze Ndi Igbo Election Archive:
https://www.nairaland.com/816238/can-we-eze-ndi-igbo (Nominations)
www.nairaland.com/819196/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-election (Election)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ChinenyeN(m): 3:24am On May 11, 2012
You all are really taking this thing seriously.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by PointB: 10:29am On May 11, 2012
My brother Chinenyen you are right we are all taking this seriously.

I believe issues that concern Ndi Igbo must be taken seriously. I believe we should march on towards the path of cultural, social, economic, and political rebirth. The cyberspace provides us with the avenue, let's grab it!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ChinenyeN(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2012
I guess.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ifyalways(f): 1:08am On May 12, 2012
There's this Igbo presenter then @ ABS onitsha that i was sooooooo in love with,Mazi Leonard Onah.Anyone knows his whereabouts?I would appreciate any info on/about him.
Cheers.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2012
ifyalways: There's this Igbo presenter then @ ABS onitsha that i was sooooooo in love with,Mazi Leonard Onah.Anyone knows his whereabouts?I would appreciate any info on/about him.
Cheers.

i remember leonard Onah.
Don't really know his whereabouts sha,
will find out when i can.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ifyalways(f): 8:56pm On May 14, 2012
Dubem lol but i just remembered that Leonard worked at Mstv(minaj systems tv) and not ABS.
Those were the fun days,we were all glued to our tubes with the Ibegbulam sisters and leonard keeping us yearning for more.

Mazi Onah was anchoring(with another lady) a family programme called "Nkem".Do u still feel me Dubem?lol
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 4:07pm On May 15, 2012
that programme where couples are asked simple but 'often taken for granted' questions right?

Am trying really hard to remember.
I think it was on sunday evenings.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ifyalways(f): 7:33pm On May 16, 2012
hahaha,dubem,you are so right.I was in my teens then and just. Couldn't wait to grow up and get married.they made marriage look so beautiful and interesting . . .it is really kiss

did you also watch "bold step"? Lolz.I think it was on Sunday too just before "nkem". educating and family programmes,not readily obtainable these days.Were you staying in onitsha then?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2012
my parents stay there and i come around to visit them during breaks. I used to be like 'how hard did this man have to try not to know what colour his parlour is painted or what cloth the spouse wore to that very programme, but you'll be surprised at what we over look.
Don't think i remember bold step.
What was it about?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ifyalways(f): 9:10pm On May 17, 2012
Oh ok.bold step was a youth programme that features talent hunt(rapping,dancing),educative debates and generally borders on youth/growing up issues.twas fun,unfortunately I never attended cos I was just a tiny teen.
I bet you watched 'mike ome ihe di nma '(okpuru anyanwu) and co.

What do you think about the nld eze ndi igbo?and this thread?lol
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by toshmann(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2012
Ulo oru omenala nke eze ndi Igbo nairalandi.
Unu choro igbasa omume ndi Igbo, unu ga ebido suwa nu Igbo. Eleekwanu nke wu ogbako iji gbasaa omenala anyi awuru na asusu bekee?

Igbo mmamma nu o.

Eze Igbo nairalandi biri kwa ooo.
Ndu Mmiri ndu azu
Egbe bere Ugo bere
Oji ngaji eri, chetakwa ndi ji aka
Onye na agba egwu surugede, chetakwa na surugede wu egwu ndi mmuo.
Ochuu nwa okuko nwe ada
Kama m ga anwu ka uwa di mma, aga m adi ndu. . . Uwa gbawa ghara-ghara grin owughi m gburu abacha cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2012
it was actually 'mike oli/ori ihe di mma'
or am i wrong? at least thats what every other person calls it.
ify ur making me travel back in time.
uwa ezu oke with his mighty nose
adamma etc
don,t think i remember bold step.

am very Igbo to the core and very african too
so much so that the peeps i grew up with can't
explain how i got to become so cultural/ traditional
the idea of eze ndi igbo is not a bad one
though since i don't have enough time coming on here
i do not know mazi onlytruth well enough to coment on his person.
you know how nairaland is
with with all the fighting and many fingers pointing
to the igbo man (which i think is not necessary and makes me
dissappointed since we are young people)
i prefer to stick with the theory that says 'you to whom every
finger points,who never does any wrong,WATCH YOURSELF)

i would expect mazi only truth to caution the Igbos here to
desist from participating in the tribal bashing cos its not healthy.
we wanna have fun but not at the expense of the things we hold dear.

we can run our package codedly, in here outta any man's way.

EGBE BELU, UGO BELU, NKE SI IBE YA EBENA
KA NKU KWA NYA (ufodu si nya gosi ya ebe o'ga ebe, mana ekweghi'm)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2012
toshmann: Ulo oru omenala nke eze ndi Igbo nairalandi.
Unu choro igbasa omume ndi Igbo, unu ga ebido suwa nu Igbo. Eleekwanu nke wu ogbako iji gbasaa omenala anyi awuru na asusu bekee?

Igbo mmamma nu o.

Eze Igbo nairalandi biri kwa ooo.
Ndu Mmiri ndu azu
Egbe bere Ugo bere
Oji ngaji eri, chetakwa ndi ji aka
Onye na agba egwu surugede, chetakwa na surugede wu egwu ndi mmuo.
Ochuu nwa okuko nwe ada
Kama m ga anwu ka uwa di mma, aga m adi ndu. . . Uwa gbawa ghara-ghara grin owughi m gburu abacha cool

mazi toshmann, ekene kwa'm gi
okwu gi di ka ututu
asusu bekee anara go anyi asusu Igbo
anyi nwa bu ndi Igbo adighi kwa enye aka.
okwa nu oke akwukwo na itiwa slate kpatara
asusu'a ji gbanari anyi.
mana nsogbu adighi
anyi ga eji nwayo nwayo lachaa ofe'a di oku.
di ka isi mee:
Eze Igbo nairaland, ekene kwa'm gi
maka na ndi be anyi si na onye fee eze, eze eruo ya aka.

anyi ga afu ihe anyi ga eri/eli
mane ihe ga eri/eli anyi agaghi afu anyi.
ndi nke'm
daalu nu ooo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by odumchi: 11:20pm On May 17, 2012
Ndi Igbo m'na ekelekwa unu o.

Ihe anyi no bu afo ohuru. Ka anyi nwa were efe a Chineke nyere anyi wee mee ihe bara uru. Otu a anyi si ghoro onye isi anyi na Nairaland ka anyi yere ya aka ko owere chia anyi. Ndi ma ihe o nwere ike ime ga abara anyi uro ha bia kwuputa okwu maka Ndi bekee si na ikike eze si na ndi o na achi. Ka anyi werekwa efe a Chineke nyere anyi were nyere onwe anyi aka otu obula anyi nwere ike.

Uchem bu na ka anyi nwere threadi-a kpa ihe di anyi mkpa otu a nwanne'm PointB si kwuo.

Onlytruth, biakwanu zoituru anyi ukwu!

Igbo, ka ihe nile gaziere unu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by toshmann(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2012
Igbo mmamma nu o

Biko, Ana m ele Anya ka ya wu eze anyi na nairalandi bia kwuo okwu, gwakwanu ayi ebu-m-n'uche ya na ihe gbasara Uzo o choro iji chia anyi n'ebe a. Gwakwa ayi ete ayi nwere Ike isi nyekwa aka na ya wu ochichi.

Nke mbu, onwere nwanne ayi si na ya choro ka umuigbo kwusi Iba oke mba juputara na nairalandi. Eweliri m ya aka elu.
N'otu aka ahu, aga m asi, ndi mba ozo kpaghariwa ndi Igbo na forum aa, ayi gbachi ha nkiti, si ha na ikariri agwa umuaka nke Iba MBA na forum.

Igbo mmamma nu o
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ifyalways(f): 2:52am On May 18, 2012
Thread finally hijacked!
Otondo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 5:56am On May 18, 2012
ifyalways: Thread finally hijacked!
Otondo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ifyalways(f): 12:32pm On May 19, 2012
grin @ Dubem.Nothing mega kama Eze na Cabinet ya adighi serious.

Ezeuche is not a regular here anymore,is he on praternity leave anyone?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2012
ifyalways: grin @ Dubem.Nothing mega kama Eze na Cabinet ya adighi serious.

obulu na eze achoghi Ka onodu ya buru ihe eji apkari amu, oga akaba aru na abialute ebe'a, malu Ka ihe si aga.

Ify ebee ka ibii na onitsha?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by odumchi: 2:38pm On May 19, 2012
ifyalways: grin @ Dubem.Nothing mega kama Eze na Cabinet ya adighi serious.

Onye wu Eze wu Onlytruth obughi Ezeuche.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by Odunnu: 5:56pm On May 19, 2012
Biko nu, acho m i denye aha m na ogbako a. Aburom onye igbo mana ihe ndi igbo na amasim. Obu ify bu seketri?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2012
Odunnu: Biko nu, acho m i denye aha m na ogbako a. Aburom onye igbo mana ihe ndi igbo na amasim. Obu ify bu seketri?

ebee ka isi muta Igbo, eh nne?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by Odunnu: 7:56pm On May 19, 2012
Na obodo ndi igbo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:36pm On May 19, 2012
Odunnu: Na obodo ndi igbo

Nne,i nwero nsogbu ma ncha; Umu-Igbo na asi gi nno! Obulu na onwee ife icholu iju ma obu ikwu inwelu ike gaa na iru. Udo olisa dili gi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by ifyalways(f): 12:38am On May 20, 2012
Odumchi how can i ever forget onye bu eze,after all the vigorous campaign i took part in?A mam na onwu Only truth wu eze and sincerely im not so impressed.Ajuju m ka dikwa Valid,onwere onye huru Ezeuche?
Odunnu dear,a bughi ode akwukwo kama o burukwa na unu ga-eme m onye na jide ego,obi ga adim nma.Bata bia nwere oche na akuku eze as agile lolo i bu.lol
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by odumchi: 1:04am On May 20, 2012
ifyalways: Odumchi how can i ever forget onye bu eze,after all the vigorous campaign i took part in?A mam na onwu Only truth wu eze and sincerely im not so impressed.Ajuju m ka dikwa Valid,onwere onye huru Ezeuche?
Odunnu dear,a bughi ode akwukwo kama o burukwa na unu ga-eme m onye na jide ego,obi ga adim nma.Bata bia nwere oche na akuku eze as agile lolo i bu.lol

Oh, ok. Aghotalam. Ezeuche nwanna'm efuola cry

M'nura na onwere oge o lara Aro, kama kemgbe oge anhu ahubeghim ya anya. Oma awu o kwalara village, lol.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:04am On May 20, 2012
ifyalways: Odumchi how can i ever forget onye bu eze,after all the vigorous campaign i took part in?A mam na onwu Only truth wu eze and sincerely im not so impressed.Ajuju m ka dikwa Valid,onwere onye huru Ezeuche?

Onye na ejide ego ekwa? Aga eme gi onye na ejide ego ma obulu na ikweta ka mu bu NRI PRIEST duo gi na ALUSI IKENGA ! Kedu ife i loo ?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by Odunnu: 3:30am On May 20, 2012
@Ify: biko, wepu anya na akpa ego. Ò bu mú wà bú accountant ga ejìde ya.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by Odunnu: 3:32am On May 20, 2012
@Nri Priest: aka m, na ukwu m di n'elu na ekele gi. Ya diri gi mma. Udo diri onye obula
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Cultural Office by dubem3(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2012

ify nya n'obu soso akpa ego ka anya gi di na ya? Ekene kwa'm gi.

Odunnu, nno rie nne!
Anyi bu ndi igbo na anabata mmadu ofuma, mee ya nwanne, nno.

Eze mmuo odenigbo, ekene kwa'm gi.
Ama'm na uche gi di na ife i na eme. Ndewo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos City Chorale Wins Three Gold Medals In Germany / Th / Accident: Sultan’s Son, Cousins Recovering Well – Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.