Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,223 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Obj Worst Ever President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Worst Ever President (829 Views)

Corruption, Worst Rights Violation Ever — President Buhari / Jonathan The Worst Ever President In The World. / Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obj Worst Ever President by sammyfox: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2007
Do you all know that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is the worst civilian leader has ever had.At first when he assume office in 1999, he did quite all right but at the end of is tenure where he failed woefully owing to his third term bid albeit he pretended not to be interested but later show his anger through is do -or-die election that rocked the country and lived the country in jeopardy.Most especially in Ondo state the election was seriouly rigged by the PDP hoodlums in the state and now the acclaimed winner of the said election in Ondo state Dr Olusegun Mimiko-the Iroko of Ondo State Politics- is challenging the tenant in the govt house at the election petiton tribunal,Akure.We pray justice should stand.Pls send your opinon or Objection if any to 08060052570
Re: Obj Worst Ever President by vigasimple(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
Sorry mate, bad as you think OBJ maybe, i think it is very debatable if he is the worst civilian President and if you also don't have a short memory he left a substantial foreign reserve. during Shagari regime, we have to borrow from IMF, the civilian before him, the Ahmadu bello/tafawa Balewa is full of Tribal politics.

OBJ handed over from one civilian to the other, we are making some progress even though very unperfect (if you will permit me to use that word)

Military- ABACHA did una Bacha bacha, what about IBB the smiling kniving maradona general- i guess that what Nigerians like.

We need to pray to have young dynamic visionary young leaders all over the place to take over the country and set out visions.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Obj Worst Ever President by FrancesO: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2007
pls notify me on any job vacancies in either a bank or any company.i read Industrial Mathematics.

(1) (Reply)

The Dogs And The Pigs In Nigeria / Conflict Resolution Advisers Wanted / Ribadu Compared To Elliot Ness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.