Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! (20273 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / It's Hard Being A Hot Guy / How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 3:46pm On May 11, 2012
For the lord love of god all i see is donkeys going and coming!!

nothing of a human look alike, really i thought Nigerians was ugly but Damn!!! i have never seen a good looking thing here.

if u don't have niggahs with 419 photos on the profile they either google steal some hot guy wishing it was them.

LORD!!! knows how long i been here i see nothing good.

Nigerian people ugly population is growing more than the Indian population .....

6 Likes

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Killz1(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2012
You are fccking with Nairaland guys who don't give a fcck about you, nor about what you say!

2 Likes

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima:
For the lord love of god all i see is donkeys going and coming!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
LMOA donkeys going and coming. Tima, what of Zoinking? U don't find him cute anymore?
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:00pm On May 11, 2012
if anything i said offended ya please don't bother bringing it to my attention cause i don't care.

and been a di.ck right now ain't going to make ur willi and bigger sire tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima: For the lord love of god all i see is donkeys going and coming!!

nothing of a human look alike, really i thought Nigerians was ugly but Damn!!! i have never seen a good looking thing here.

if u don't have niggahs with 419 photos on the profile they either google steal some hot guy wishing it was them.

Nigerian people ugly population is growing more than the Indian population .....

Try and search harder. I would have posted mine but just prefer a hilarious pic of mine
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2012
rokiatu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
LMOA donkeys going and coming. Tima, what of Zoinking? U don't find him cute anymore?

well his fine oo you know how it is the cute once are under cover and the ugly once ain't got any shame flashing they uglyness everywhere

i just pray his real tho

1 Like

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2012
joeydozzy:

Try and search harder. I would have posted mine but just prefer a hilarious pic of mine

really do i jobless to u undecided undecided

i don't go looking for ugly people they bring themselves to me.
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima:

well his fine oo you know how it is the cute once are under cover and the ugly once ain't got any shame flashing they uglyness everywhere

i just pray his real tho
Well he ain't so good looking to be too good to be true.
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by millco88(f): 4:05pm On May 11, 2012

And look who's talking. You are not quite a looker yourself. LMAO at this clown. You're asking for better looking men when you're not turning any heads yourself.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Killz1(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima: if anything i said offended ya please don't bother bringing it to my attention cause i don't care.

and been a di.ck right now ain't going to make ur willi and bigger sire tongue tongue tongue
Has anyone told you how fat you are getting? cheesy
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:13pm On May 11, 2012
Killz.:

Has anyone told you how fat you are getting? cheesy

compliment niggah

millco88:

And look who's talking. You are not quite a looker yourself. LMAO at this clown. You're asking for better looking men when you're not turning any heads yourself.

wow i haven't got NL compliments in a long time. thanks!!
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima:

really do i jobless to u undecided undecided

i don't go looking for ugly people they bring themselves to me.

U are cute but not that cute and with the guys here, I think u are asking for much
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Killz1(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima:

compliment niggah

You are welcome. . . Niggress!

1 Like

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 11, 2012

No disrespect, but you're not all that yourself... I'll show my pics, if you have any good looking friend you can link a brother with. grin

Shymmex gotta be the cutest on NL.. Oya, tell your daddy and mummy lol..

A couple of chics have seen my pics on NL, and they fell in love. wink

1 Like

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Killz1(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima:

compliment niggah

wow i haven't got NL [size=15pt]compliments in a look time.[/size] thanks!!
Ghen Ghen. . . cheesy
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:19pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

No disrespect, but you're not all that yourself... I'll show my pics, if you have any good looking friend you can link a brother with. grin

Shymmex gotta be the cutest on NL.. Oya, tell your daddy and mummy lol..

A couple of chics have seen my pics on NL, and they fell in love. wink

prove it, is always the ugly once that says that normally undecided undecided
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Killz1(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima:

prove it, isit's always the ugly onceones that says that normally undecided undecided
angry
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima:

prove it, is always the ugly once that says that normally undecided undecided

If you say so. undecided
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:22pm On May 11, 2012
Killz.:

Ghen Ghen. . . cheesy

Mr jobless is still doing what he does best.

i get the fact that is hard to find a job in Nigerien but really at least go get a life!! undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Killz1(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima:

Mr jobless is still doing what he does best.

i get the fact that is [b]it's [/b]hard to find a job in Nigerien [b]Nigeria, [/b]but really at least go get a life!! undecided undecided
angry

2 Likes

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:27pm On May 11, 2012
see what i mean.. Again it worked.

scientific should have had better use for u instead of dictionary !!

at least you will be making some mullah for ur family coz ur life is as good ad finish
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2012
Did someone say Tima is fat? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You must luv the victoria beckham kind then. LOL
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by millco88(f): 4:28pm On May 11, 2012
Hotie Tima: see what i mean.. Again it worked.

at least you will be making some mullah for ur family coz ur life is as good ad finish

I think it's your poor grammar that is making him to cringe.
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by olabiz2010: 4:29pm On May 11, 2012
Nawa ooº°˚˚˚°ºooº°˚˚˚° if not because of bad internet connection in this country, i would have love to upload my pic ƒör you gurls to see, if guys will agree with ♍Ƹ̴,we are more of 'good looking' that gurls on NL. Laides beware don't joke with us!
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Killz1(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2012

scientific Scientists should have had better use for u instead of dictionary !!

at least[b],[/b] you will be making some mullah for ur family coz ur life is as good ad as finish finished!
cry cry
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 11, 2012

Let me just believe its keypad error
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by millco88(f): 4:35pm On May 11, 2012
joeydozzy:

Let me just believe its keypad error

Sadly, it's not.
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Chimezie198(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2012
Chimezie is a hOt guy! Ask rokiatu.
Truss me
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by 190: 4:42pm On May 11, 2012
Hootie tima how can you claim you want a HOT MAN when you look like some reincanated Vlodka count DRACULAR
on mini skirt,

dont u know that HOT ATTRACTS HOT and UGLY attracts UGLY
Do the math, my advice is for you to wake up first tin tomorrow morning
Take a good look @ that face of urs, I mean face ooh!
cos i can beat my chest that u SUCK in bed
Ignore those ALABA BEND DOWN SELECT Skin Jean u put on
ur ugliness alone is enough to resolve the misery of who killed General sanni ABACHA!

2 Likes

Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:44pm On May 11, 2012
BORING !! undecided undecided
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by Killz1(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2012
190: Hootie tima how can you claim you want a HOT MAN when you look like some reincanated Vlodka count DRACULAR
on mini skirt,

[size=18pt]ur ugliness alone is enough to resolve the misery of who killed General sanni ABACHA![/size]

shocked shocked shocked

DIES! grin
Re: When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! by HotieTima(f): 4:49pm On May 11, 2012
190: Hootie tima how can you claim you want a HOT MAN when you look like some reincanated Vlodka count DRACULAR
on mini skirt,

ur ugliness alone is enough to resolve the misery of who killed General sanni ABACHA!

u of all Nairlanders shouldn't say anything here'

cause u are the ugliest i have ever seen undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk / Please Help!!!my Project Supervisor Is After Me.. / Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.