Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (33889 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:06pm On May 11, 2012

By AbdulSalam Muhammad, Kano. KANO – The Joint Military Task Force in Kano Friday morning, raided Farawa quarters in Kumbotso local Government area of the state and arrested a man believed to be a high profile sect leader, his wife and five children The sect leader identified as Suleiman Mohammed is suspected to hail from Ogbomosho, in Osun State, South West Nigeria.

JTF sources confided in Vanguard that the suspect and his entire family has been flown to Abuja for interrogation. Vanguard learnt that counter terrorism personnel that stormed the residence recovered three pistols, one AK47 assault riffle, one thousand live ammunition and w0 wired Improvised Explosive Devices. Confirming the incident to reporters in Kano, Police Commissioner, Mr Ibrahim Idris said; “we made an arrest at Farawa quarters this morning”, stressing that “details of the suspect were not for public consumption for now.”

3 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:12pm On May 11, 2012
very soon the PDP will link this arrest to the poor state governor. I'm now fully convince that there is a grand plot to bring down south west by all means.

Yeah, why osun state? Last time they cooked up a story that the governor travelled to north africa to bring in trained terrorist in his plan to Islamize Osun state. . .and now a sect leader from Osun is arrested. shocked shocked shocked

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/jtf-arrests-suspected-sect-leader-wife-in-kano/

^
Read more here. . .SMH!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 11, 2012
I hope he isnt innocent, cos some muslim will run to his
help screaming innocent man! he got gun,explosives etc so
no one should say he deals in chemical bussiness angry

3 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ndata(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2012
So Yoruba self don't join Boko Haram? Nigeria don't finish be that.No wonder they threatened to bomb Lagos.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:21pm On May 11, 2012
yoruba boko haram.

i am ... surprised
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
very soon the PDP will link this arrest to the poor state governor. I'm now fully convince that there is a grand plot to bring down south west by all means.

Yeah, why osun state? Last time they cooked up a story that the governor travelled to north africa to bring in trained terrorist in his plan to Islamize Osun state. . .and now a sect leader from Osun is arrested. shocked shocked shocked

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/jtf-arrests-suspected-sect-leader-wife-in-kano/

^
Read more here. . .SMH!

Are you sure that gov isnt really supporting boko? I cant say but
dont look at ppl face but mind cos his speech about
minister of north eehm! stop making it south west!(sound stupid!)
I cant see how fed govt that even have acn in house of rep
and nat assembly plot come into this! Bokoharam must be stopped!
wheather sponsored by fash,buhari or ekwueme!

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:22pm On May 11, 2012
Don't even think about it, beaf the PDP puppet has been shouting all along trying to link Rauf Aregbesola with terrorist and terrorism . . . . .and now this? shocked shocked shocked

Now I know better!!

Toaskarity: I hope he isnt innocent, cos some muslim will run to his
help screaming innocent man! he got gun,explosives etc so
no one should say he deals in chemical bussiness angry
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:23pm On May 11, 2012
Bros, na grand plot.

ekt_bear: yoruba boko haram.

i am ... surprised
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 11, 2012
ekt_bear: yoruba boko haram.

i am ... surprised

you dont have to? remember yoruba have 50/50 islam/christian

if an hausa can behave like an arab cos of islam, do you think yoruba
is immune to it?

7 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:25pm On May 11, 2012
Grand plot ke

What type of grand plot will make a yoruba man stupid enough to join an Islamic terrorist organization?

What profit is there in that? What can be gained from it? The man is a fool, all by himself

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:27pm On May 11, 2012
Tell me the actions taking against the real sponsors like sen. Ndume and Vice president?

Toaskarity:

Are you sure that gov isnt really supporting boko? I cant say but
dont look at ppl face but mind cos his speech about
minister of north eehm! stop making it south west!(sound stupid!)
I cant see how fed govt that even have acn in house of rep
and nat assembly plot come into this! Bokoharam must be stopped!
wheather sponsored by fash,buhari or ekwueme!
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2012
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Propaganda!!!!

How come he's Yoruba and from Osun state - the same state PDP has a problem with??

Everything is a scripted, I tell ya - and Nigeria is definitely going to break up in 2015.. The signs are there...

The bombing in Syria two days ago, proves that CIA/MI6 is behind boko haram.. Only them can pull all these large explosions synonymous with the new boko haram off - just as they're doing in Syria....

And the CIA undercover pant bomber arrested in Yemen last week shows even Muttallab's story is dubious.. The undercover also has British background..

It's all a chess game, but most are blind to see through it. lipsrsealed
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2012
Its getting clearer by the day:

Boko Haram = Ndume = Sambo (VP) = PDP (as stated by NSA) = OYO PDP = Alao Akala (bling bling gomina). grin grin grin
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Don't even think about it, beaf the PDP puppet has been shouting all along trying to link Rauf Aregbesola with terrorist and terrorism . . . . .and now this? shocked shocked shocked

Now I know better!!

bro, stop making this boko case sound politics!
I swear as corrupt nigeria may be, this isnt about
pdp or acn or cnpp whatever, its illitracy! idiocy!
stupidity! criminality! madness! ................
of some in a religion and I believe it can get stopped with
violence! I believe just that it will take so long and innocent
ppl may fall victims!

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:30pm On May 11, 2012
Toaskarity:

you dont have to? remember yoruba have 50/50 islam/christian

if an hausa can behave like an arab cos of islam, do you think yoruba
is immune to it?

Well I always had this belief in:

a) "good Muslims" and
b) "bad Muslims" (Arabs and Arab wanna-bes for the most part, like Somalis, Fulanis, Hausa, etc).

However, it seems that I was mistaken

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ilaje44(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2012
These guys are using every opportunity to denigrate Osun state. And those who are quick to write non sense about Osun state, I'd advice you to get your map and look up Ogbomosho. That town is not an Osun town. Is either some made an erroneous or a delibrate mistake.

3 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:30pm On May 11, 2012
Don't make conclusions yet, how are we even sure he is a Yoruba man? More like making up stories to inch toward southwest. Thats the PDP for you.

ekt_bear: Grand plot ke

What type of grand plot will make a yoruba man stupid enough to join an Islamic terrorist organization?

What profit is there in that? What can be gained from it? The man is a fool, all by himself
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ikeyman00(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2012
@@@@

hahha aa

u gat to love these Yoruba folks

haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:32pm On May 11, 2012
Well, let's wait and see.

Regarding Osun state, was probably just a typo by the author of the article.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by achi4u(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2012
to me any muslim from___SE/SS/SW____and their home base are BOKO HARAM.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:33pm On May 11, 2012
It is obvious some desperate animals are doing everything possible to bring in south west.

Ilaje44: This guy are using every opportunity to denigrate Osun state. And those who are quick to write non sense about Osun state, I'd advice you to get your map and look up Ogbomosho. That town is not an Osun town. Is either some made an erroneous or a delibrate mistake.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:33pm On May 11, 2012
The article isn't really about aregbe anyways.

Probably just a dumb typo by the author of the article.

The larger issue (at least to me) is that it seems that at least one prominent leader of BH is a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:36pm On May 11, 2012
^
but they are quick to mention OSUN STATE? ?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by nduchucks: 4:36pm On May 11, 2012
It has become imperative that CPC and ACN find a way to merge and present a credible Presidential candidate in 2015.

PDP and "clueless" GEJ seem hell bent on destroying this country. This story get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:37pm On May 11, 2012
I don't believe this story one bit.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:37pm On May 11, 2012
Though...actually this article is short on details.

How long has the dude been in Kano for?

We know Ogbmosho people travel a lot and have been doing so for a long time.

For all we know his family has lived in Kano for 70+ years.

He may be Yoruba by ethnicity and in origin, but orientation and mentality-wise not.

I need more details on the man's background.

If he is a guy who grew up in the SW, then I'd be concerned. But perhaps this is not the case.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:37pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
but they are quick to mention OSUN STATE? ?

If they wanted to do a hatchet job, they wouldn't have mentioned Ogbomosho.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:41pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbomosho is OYO STATE and not OSUN STATE for crying out loud. If they can't even cross check his state of origin, then what can we make of this entire article?

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ektbear: 4:43pm On May 11, 2012
These journalists make a lot of mistakes when writing articles. The Osun State part, like I said, was probably an error made entirely by the writer of the article.

The town of origin is what is important anyways, not the state.

Ogbomosho is Ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Brixtonyute(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2012
I posted the thread below, a couple of days ago:

GEJ Is On A Mission To Destablize Nigeria For Disintegration In 2015 by Brixtonyute(m): 4:26pm On May 02
I'm a student of CIA's covert operations - and everything unfolding in Nigeria is a chess game. I'm not a conspiracy theorist - but GEJ is definitely working according to the script..

These are his objectives:

- Destabilize Nigeria.

- Loot the treasury blind.

- Secession of Nigerdelta republic - with Ijaws dominating the other minority tribes.

Phase 1: The first phase is about destabilizing the whole Northern Nigeria, and the dead people are the pawns in the game..

Phase 2: Loot the treasury dry - they have already started this, and it's only going to continue.

Phase 3: Shift the bombing campaign to the SW - this is going to start later this year, or early next year. Once, chaos starts in the SW - GEJ will declare state of emergency in at least two states in the SW.

Phase 4: Arm the Ijaw miltants - and the taking over of the SS coastal waters by Ijaw militants.

Phase 5: Bombing campaign all over SE - and mass arrest of the troublesome MASSOB members.

Open your third eyes, Nigerians. The script is well planned - and the winner shall take all that's at stake. This is a global uprising - it kicked off in Egypt, and Tunisia. I doubt Nigeria will escape what's about to hit the country. The people behind the whole thing knows what they're doing. It's final showdown between the crumbling Western countries - and third world countries. It's the scramble for resources - and the smaller the country - the easier it's for the people behind it to manipulate.

South American countries have started kicking Europe out of their countries - by nationalizing their biggest corporations. Syria and Iran are still standing firm - but I don't know how long they will last. West Africa is crumbling - and Nigeria is about to crumble, courtesy the chief puppet, GEJ..

Grab your popcorns, and enjoy what's about to happen.

Not Nigerian, but I love Nigerians!

https://www.nairaland.com/928412/gej-mission-destablize-nigeria-disintegration

I'm a prophet!!! The real drama is about to start... The bolded part shows where the new front is..

Watchout before you become a victim.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 4:44pm On May 11, 2012
You'll be shocked at the dumbness of these guys.

ekt_bear:

If they wanted to do a hatchet job, they wouldn't have mentioned Ogbomosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Saraki’s Wife At EFCC Office Today [photo] / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.