Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (37182 Views)

10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) / He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / I Feel Guilty Doing It To This Girl, But I Can't Help It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by poro: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2010
u such a baby, u never talk to her no moves and u dey xpect make she lik u hw old r u self? if u r not 18above get off this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Scottx(m): 6:07am On Mar 16, 2010
Express your feelings. Yes or no will be the answer
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by nairaAdmin(m): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2010
you don't have to waste your time. these days, girls too dey show shocked shocked and the thing is, you will always find someone better grin
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Duniverse(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2010
What if her guy is best guy as far as she concern all your move will be waste of time you know.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by NarniaFTW: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2011
this is a tough one undecided i'm going through the exact same thing and if like me, you really do like her you wont be able to just move on,

id say just wait it out and she may eventually stop liking him, then go in and make your move be nice to her and everything and then maybe ask her out smiley

Good Luck wink
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by achiever70(m): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2011
Be a man. Go up to her and let her know your mind. Good luck to you.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Donshegxy10(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2011
What if she likes you too, bt she isn't showing it, what if she dont know what she want, walk up to her, start 4rm friendship, show her love and care, call and text regularly, she will love you die, gradually though. Good luck.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by No1Taboo: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2011
Aop if she likes someone else find ur square root!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by 702: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2011
@OP: try different areas 2 make her like u , show her care, good humour, make impresive remarks bout her etc n see if she wont like u. if she doesnt still then free her, relationships r just like games n u knw females kud b way tricky, jus dont hate d playa , hate d game! cool
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by kpolli(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2011
tell the other guy
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Tingles(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2011
Familiarity should breed attraction. . .
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by cworkv: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2011
Find better girl now shocked
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by MMM2(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
op
find anoda girl.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by Raynemaker(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2011
Not much detail in your post but, If she likes and is with someone else, it means she doesnt feel the same way about you, so why dont you just move on to the next one. wtf?
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by chinnyonwu(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2012
Tell the other guy that she likes him.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by omosexy1: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2012
This Post was written in March 2006.
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by chinnyonwu(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2012
^^
Doesn't matter, it can be a source of reference to any other person
Re: I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else by wefixit: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
bumbaby: First of all does this girl know you like her? Because if she doesnt, how do you expect her to like you? I think you should tell her what you feel, the worse that can happen is she would say NO! but you can always move on. And it doesnt hurt trying
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.