Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) (37179 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by newsynews: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
A man was photographed seconds after he heroically pushed his fiancée out of the way of a white supremacist’s car in Charlottesville Saturday.

Marcus Martin, 26, was a counter-protester at the tragic day’s events, marching the streets with his fiancée Marissa Blair, 27, and their friends.

When a Dodge Challenger suddenly rammed into the crowd, Martin didn’t hesitate to push his bride-to-be out of the way, resulting in him being hit by the accelerating vehicle.

Martin was photographed in mid-air seconds after he saved Blair’s life, and other photos reveal that when the car backed up over him, his shoe was dragged off.

Amazingly, Martin survived the ‘intentional’ car crash but sustained a broken leg in the horrific incident, as Blair live-streamed the entire event on Facebook.

Speaking exclusively to the DailyMail.com, Blair revealed the moment Martin pushed her out of the way, saying: ‘He saved me then he was under the car.’ Culled from: dailymail

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-fiance-speeding-car/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by newsynews: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
more lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by kingjomezy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Ebios(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
mmmmm Love is costly n risky

39 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Tolexander: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
What is the title of the movie?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by bencrane(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
love is blind...
l pray say this kind love no go catch me...

holy ghost fire to that you woman whey go put me for that condition

hmmmmmm

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by rheether(f): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
She might be fkvcking his best friend.

44 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
When i talk say white people na the most foolish set of humans for this life them say i racist

mumu safe the girl life the M0R0N lady dey video am live stream sef

make i see as the girl go remain with am as e don break leg

anyways sha..............

10 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Martin0(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
rheether:
She might be fkvcking his best friend.
Jeeezz are you the girls-friend to assume that

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by HMZi: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
#Buhari100 . . Love is risky as fvvuk
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by VargasVee(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
So she even had time to tape it?

That guy's a baby donkey. Tomorrow she might wake up and tell you she doesn't like handicaps undecided

I would be mad to try that. What am I, Man of steel ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by AbdlRashid(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
I knew it. This can't happen here in Nigeria. Why I go die for you??

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
na wetin dem dey call true love be dis
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
VargasVee:
So she even had time to tape it?

That guy's a baby donkey. Tomorrow she might wake up and tell you she doesn't like handicaps undecided

I'd be mad to try that. What am I, Man of steel
no be naija be dat
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
Waoh. Sorry about the leg(you will get better ), but this is lovely like another titanic.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
When i talk say white people na the most foolish set of humans for this life them say i racist

mumu safe the girl life the M0R0N lady dey video am live stream sef

make i see as the girl go remain with am as e don break leg

anyways sha..............
na d way westerners dey show their love oo.there was one story wey dem be put for nl frontpage some few yrs back.na about one young american soldier wey lost both im legs to a roadside bomb in iraq.when this guy returned home to america na im wife come dey luk after am.when e be bedtime u go see d lady put d guy for her back dey drag am to bed.and dis guy"s hefty ehn.wen i read d story na so water dey comot 4 my eye.

4 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

na d way westerners dey show their love oo.there was one story wey dem be put for nl frontpage some few yrs back.na about one young american soldier wey lost both im legs to a roadside bomb in iraq.when this guy returned home to america na im wife come dey luk after am.when e be bedtime u go see d lady put d guy for her back dey drag am to bed.and dis guy"s hefty ehn.wen i read d story na so water dey comot 4 my eye.

hmmm

na wah o...........those ones love strong but i doubt say these ones go remain together as the guy don break leg so..........

So you can do what bruno mars sang in one of his songs for a lady

"i'll catch a grenade for ya
i'll jump in front of a train or in this case front of a fast running car" etc

abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by newsynews: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by MrCork: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
newsynews:

A man was photographed seconds after he heroically pushed his fiancée out of the way of a white supremacist’s car in Charlottesville Saturday.

Marcus Martin, 26, was a counter-protester at the tragic day’s events, marching the streets with his fiancée Marissa Blair, 27, and their friends.

When a Dodge Challenger suddenly rammed into the crowd, Martin didn’t hesitate to push his bride-to-be out of the way, resulting in him being hit by the accelerating vehicle.

Martin was photographed in mid-air seconds after he saved Blair’s life, and other photos reveal that when the car backed up over him, his shoe was dragged off.

Amazingly, Martin survived the ‘intentional’ car crash but sustained a broken leg in the horrific incident, as Blair live-streamed the entire event on Facebook.

Speaking exclusively to the DailyMail.com, Blair revealed the moment Martin pushed her out of the way, saying: ‘He saved me then he was under the car.’ Culled from: dailymail

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-fiance-speeding-car/

..but y r Nigerian women breaking peoples leg wit car? ...SMH!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by muller101(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
When a lady says
I will stand by u no matter what happens. Guys think very critically. Those problems u will encounter in life because of her are problems that will never have come ur way if she didn't come into ur life

11 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by temmytopsy1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Tolexander:
What is the title of the movie?
just like korean drama, they always push someone away for them to be hit by coming vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Neminc: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Foolish man, He will now spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair, He will be fired from his job very soon because he can't work in a wheelchair, poverty will inevitably embrace him, his girlfriend will start banging someone else behind his back and whenever he complains, she will use that as an excuse to dump his broke ass. Girls are only loyal to men who can show them the money, it is only men that do stupid things in the name of love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Would have done the same for my babe....

Love nogo die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by leksmedia: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mehn this is true love for real. When you love someone you will be ready to put your life on the line without even thinking about it.
I pray the guy gets healed on time , also pray he doesn't get disfigured and also pray the girl doesn't become ungrateful at the end and dump him.
Love can really be complicated

5 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
From now on, this nigger will get pusssy in a way the world has never seen before.

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by veekid(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Small time now; the lady go ditch am for another man. Radarada
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by liftedhigh: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cool tho
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by liftedhigh: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by Narldon: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bravery
Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by dacovajnr: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
I wish the girl won't dump him if his leg is to be amputated but damn.....

embarassed

These hoes ain't any loyal angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by TourismMan(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Love is stupid. It makes you think without your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) by djbussy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
God used him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.