Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

How Do You Find A Good / Nice Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Find A Good / Nice Girl? (821 Views)

I Need A Classic Loving And Nice Girl In Abuja 2209865f / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Why Is It Difficult To Find A Nice Girl After School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Find A Good / Nice Girl? by 2sexy(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2012
I believe at one point you may have met a very nice girl, could share an advice for someone looking for one?

To be honest, me I never meet anyone and I believe I am doing something wrong...
Re: How Do You Find A Good / Nice Girl? by slimyem: 4:18pm On May 12, 2012
you've NEVER met any nice girl?
Seriously?
Not even your sisters,'girl'-friends or cousins are nice?
Huh?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Find A Good / Nice Girl? by 2sexy(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2012
slimyem: you've NEVER met any nice girl?
Seriously?
Not even your sisters,'girl'-friends or cousins are nice?
Huh?
sorry, I wasn't specific. I mean for a relationship.

Yeah... I did meet 1 nice girl and thats the only 1. She changed her mind after 4months into the relationship. She's the best I ever had but her last words to me was really unfair. She was stepping out cos I don't I am not buoyant and she feels it won't be wise to hang on to me. Instead, she wants an already made guy.

But what she didn't know were my plans after I grad this year--I hardly discuss my plans with my girlfriend because I expect her to either ask me,or see it with her eyes. She did neither and just opted to end the relationship. She claimed she does not want to be in a relationship for 5 years and she would prefer 3 years at most and get married.

She does not see me making anything within that time frame but she never discussed her plans with me, nor did she create room for what we both hope to achieve in the relationship.

I really loved this girl that I begged her for seven whole months, but she still said NO.

You know it isn't right to leave a guy just because he has nothing, especially when you never made an attempt to sort things out with him in order to find out his plans are for the future. She just want output without input.

A girl did a similar thing to my friend by dating another guy behind his back and he found out. It wasn't long thereafter , he got a job with mobil. And she has been begging the guy since. He had to change his line because of her.
I just hope that my ex does not regret her actions in the near future. The truth is that I don't see myself as someone who wouldn't own his own house, his own car right here Nigeria. If only that they take their time to know who I am. Only my friends understand my plans, vision and mission.
Anyway, thats by the way.
So, what are the ways to meet a nice girl with patient to know who her man is and also want to contribute into his life?

(1) (Reply)

Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? / Cheating Or Not ? / Hard-faced Men Have Softer Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.