Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

South Africa Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa Visit Visa (5907 Views)

Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Uk Visit Visa Refused,plss I Need Help / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

South Africa Visit Visa by citee(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2012
Hello everyone, pls does anyone in the house know how long it takes to get a first time visitor visa to South Africa?
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by tayoTFC(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2012
15 working days if no rush in the embassy.....however the rate of visa application is high so be expecting it to come out one month. once u have require document be assure that ur visa will be issue...best of luck
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by citee(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2012
@TayoTFC thanks for d reply. I actually submitted my documents on the 10th of April and am yet to hear from them, today being the 14th of May. Am just surprised it takes so long to get the visa. That is why I wanted others to share their experiences with me if they equally had to wait this long.
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by Scoby911: 8:08am On May 20, 2012
You can always track it online to know if your visa is ready..by using ur date of birth and the nuber given to you
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by citee(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2012
@Scoby911 I've been tracking it online and they keep telling me it's under assessment. My concern is it's taken 5 weeks already.Even visas to UK and US do not take this long to be processed.
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by ojdollars(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2012
citee: @Scoby911 I've been tracking it online and they keep telling me it's under assessment. My concern is it's taken 5 weeks already.Even visas to UK and US do not take this long to be processed.

@citee, the mistake you made was to Submit your Application to Lagos, Lagos South Africa Embassy na Business Venture now. If you want to apply next time, USE Abuja South Africa VFS office, and within 5 working days, your Visa and Passport would be in your Hands. And again, someone that just collected from LAGOS waited for 2months and 2 weeks for SA Visa, Ordinary S.A Visa. Well be patient or you go withdrew your application.
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by citee(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2012
@Ojdollars thanks bro for your response. I just thought this would be a simple process but as i have now realised it is turning out to be anything but. I just have to keep hoping and waiting.
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by Babsadediji(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2012
I submitted my application 23rd march in lagos and up till now nothing has been heared, i learnt that many applicants protested in anger at VFS lagos 2weeks ago.
I later got to know that if Ʊ are ready to part with 50k ur visa will βε̲̣ ready same, a friend eventually paid 50k b'cos Ђε̲̣̣ waz about missing d program Ђε̲̣̣ waz going for in SA,d day Ђε̲̣̣ paid d money waz d date on his visa after he has initially waited for almost 2 months. but to βε̲̣ honest this strange act just started after SA Nigeria saga of repartration.
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by ojdollars(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2012
Babs adediji: I submitted my application 23rd march in lagos and up till now nothing has been heared, i learnt that many applicants protested in anger at VFS lagos 2weeks ago.
I later got to know that if Ʊ are ready to part with 50k ur visa will βε̲̣ ready same, a friend eventually paid 50k b'cos Ђε̲̣̣ waz about missing d program Ђε̲̣̣ waz going for in SA,d day Ђε̲̣̣ paid d money waz d date on his visa after he has initially waited for almost 2 months. but to βε̲̣ honest this strange act just started after SA Nigeria saga of repartration.

My brother, in your case and citee case. You guys should go to VFS Office this Monday and within this week, ince you show them your application collection slip, dem go call una come pick up una Visa, but dem go come tell una to PAY 110,000 Naira for Repatraition fee, so that, if you come back, you go get refund, but if you nor come back, Money lost. So Make una two team up go there to their Voice, dem go listen to una, tell them say una get confrence to go on time, una be friends. Just share your contacts here and make the Move. Or you can go separately, but wetin I know be say, if una two go together, before Thursday,d visa and passport go ready. Peace
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by patwolex(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2012
Am patrick....I applied for two weeks visa at the south africa VFS in lagos on the 26th march 2012..it will be 2 months now by friday and still they have not released my passport...am so worried and confused because I always track it online, but they always tell me its still under assessment..
₧, what can I do? What's going on with my paasport?
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by citee(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2012
@patwolex, i wish i had an answer for you. I started this thread to try and get answers myself because my own passport has been with them since on the 10th of April. From the feelers am getting, this seems to be the trend. Just continue to hope my brother.
Re: South Africa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2012

(1)

The Best Or Easiest Way Of Getting A Resident Status In A Schengen Or EU Country / Is Kenya Still Visa On Arrival? / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.