Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

A Funny Trend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Funny Trend... (1704 Views)

A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) / A Funny Conversation Between Two Lovers About Valentines Day / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Funny Trend... by Nobody: 12:32am On May 15, 2012
There's something I've noticed on this section that I find quite funny.
You see some people make some very terrible posts on here grin and then you go to their profile and see something along the lines of "I'm all sold out to Jesus", "His eye is on the sparrow", etc etc. grin

.... How far? cheesy
Re: A Funny Trend... by slimyem: 12:41am On May 15, 2012
.....hypocrisy...
...a way of life on and offline...
Not new anywhere!
Re: A Funny Trend... by Nobody: 3:33am On May 15, 2012
2buff: There's something I've noticed on this section that I find quite funny.
You see some people make some very terrible posts on here grin and then you go to their profile and see something along the lines of "I'm all sold out to Jesus", "His eye is on the sparrow", etc etc. grin

.... How far? cheesy

LMAO! that's the story of life.
Unfortunately, that is why atheism is on the rise.
Smh. (No I am not an atheist...just saying).
Re: A Funny Trend... by richy5(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2012
slimyem: .....hypocrisy...
...a way of life on and offline...
Not new anywhere!
may God forgive You

Mawnin
Re: A Funny Trend... by slimyem: 10:52am On May 15, 2012
@richy:
may God forgive You

Mawnin
forgive me for WHAT?
Huh?cheesy
Re: A Funny Trend... by dealordea(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2012
Using God to cover up!!! They are not real!
Re: A Funny Trend... by Nayah(f): 11:04am On May 15, 2012

.... How far? cheesy
Hey 2 buff how are you?...some people are here to have fun and smile and may be true believers even Mr Cork hehehehe wink
Re: A Funny Trend... by MrsChima(f): 11:54am On May 15, 2012

.... How far? cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Funny Trend... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:05pm On May 15, 2012
It's quiet simple!

Lucifer dey use wifi cheesy
Re: A Funny Trend... by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 15, 2012
I believe there are 2 sides of people: the good and bad. No matter what someone writes as a signature, I can't judge because I don't know the person. Its just meant for contemplation. Pple signature could mean a different thing to their lifestyle but that doesn't mean there isn't truth there. The only thing is just to meet honest homies. That's all
Re: A Funny Trend... by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Madam, what is it?
Re: A Funny Trend... by Dimples316(f): 5:04pm On May 15, 2012
@ 2buff

I hear you,but like someone said everyone has a good and bad side. It seems to me though that nairaland in particular and the anonymity it offers brings out the worse in some people. When they start going head to head with the insults,vulgar and profane language I know for a fact they aren't thinking about God.

We tend to forget that nairaland is a part of our lives Yeshua is also interested in, and what we do whether it's on line or off line matters to Him. I used to be guilty of what you (2buff) have complained of and that's because I didn't know any better.

It's not so much about hypocrisy (well at least for me it wasn't) it was more about not understanding what it truly means to honour/please God in all that we do. Now I know better and this means that my words (spoken or written on nairaland and any where else for that matter), my thoughts and actions should honour God.

I don't always win the struggle to keep the dark side of me at bay, but I strive to and you won't hear me make the usual excuses of no one is perfect, only God can judge (me I constantly judge myself oooh and I know when I have messed up big time). Sorry for the long essay, I got carried away but I hope you get my drift.
Re: A Funny Trend... by MrsChima(f): 5:50pm On May 15, 2012
2buff:

Madam, what is it?

Open your back door! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Funny Trend... by cowgurl: 6:22pm On May 15, 2012

.... How far? cheesy
grin Every being be he a Beliver or an Unbeliever knows who God is even the devil does, not strange but indeed funny.
Re: A Funny Trend... by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Open your back door! angry angry angry angry angry

No! angry angry angry
Re: A Funny Trend... by MrsChima(f): 6:34pm On May 15, 2012
2buff:

No! angry angry angry

Why not?!!! cry cry cry
Re: A Funny Trend... by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Why not?!!! cry cry cry

Cuz I prefer to keep thieves and raiders out grin
Re: A Funny Trend... by luckgames(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2012
cowgurl: grin Every being be he a Beliver or an Unbeliever knows who God is even the devil does, not strange but indeed funny.
You are unbeliever
Re: A Funny Trend... by cowgurl: 10:33pm On May 15, 2012
luckgames:
You are unbeliever
You? Alryt.
Re: A Funny Trend... by MrsChima(f): 12:02am On May 16, 2012
2buff:

Cuz I prefer to keep thieves and raiders out grin

I am neither a thief nor a raider....PUNK! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Funny Trend... by TisaBone: 1:27am On May 19, 2012
when i first saw this post i was ashamed because i am guilty of having indulged in e-beef not too long ago. But what annoys me the most is that people think that just because u are a christian that u will not mess up ...sometimes it's hard doing the right thing,because man's first instinct is to do what he wants to do, therefore succumbing to the desires of the flesh. But the point of being a Christian, is to acknowledge that yes, you will fall short of the glory of god. Yes, as a Christian, you will make mistakes, but that is still not an excuse because at the end of the day it is your duty to learn from your mistakes so that u may become a better person.
Re: A Funny Trend... by 2kurupt(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2012
How's this topic romantic?!

The MOD's are really losing it, I find contents of this section losing validity by the day

SMH
Re: A Funny Trend... by TisaBone: 7:12pm On May 19, 2012
because this is the hotspot. this forum is where everyone flocks to.
Re: A Funny Trend... by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 25, 2012
Re: A Funny Trend... by Mynd44: 5:11am On May 26, 2012
Idowuogbo: It's quiet simple!

Lucifer dey use wifi cheesy
Now this is funny

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But She Said It's Over / Your Babe Confess To You Dat She Is HIV Positive After Bedroom Dance. / Dyt, Beautiful Birthday To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.