Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,767 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (50103 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / So ICC Did Not Hear: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 11:05am On May 16, 2012
fortyfeet: THE RISING OSAMA BIN BUHARI. COWARDS DIE MANY TIMES BEFORE THEIR DEATH, BUT A VALIANT NEVER TESTED OF DEATH BUT ONCE. AM SURE BUHARI HAS CHILDREN. LET HIM FRONT HIS SON OR DAUGHTER AND OTHER MUTURUS' WILL FOLLOW. NORTHERN NIGERIA IS KNOWN TO MAKE HOMELESS BABIES THAT END UP AS ALMAJIRI. TUFIAKWA UNU!
may God bless you
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 11:14am On May 16, 2012
[size=23pt]Explosive stuff below!
[/size]

[size=14pt]Of Obasanjo, Babangida, Buhari and Misrepresentation:[/size]
A Rejoinder to Dr. Abdulrahman Muhammad, Umar Bello, and Sesan Koyejo's
By Reno Omokri

When I read Dr. Muhammad's article on the invading forces in Aso rock, I was rather impressed at the obvious patriotism of this intellectual. He was not happy with the sorry state of the Nigerian nation, and sought to lay the blame for it's condition on certain individuals.

Rather than blame Obasanjo, CAN and the Yoruba as a race, what he should have done is to appraise the role of the other side of the power equation in Nigeria i.e. the Northwest/Hausa/Fulani hegemony played in bringing Nigeria to where it is today.

You forgot to mention that Northern, Muslim "generals" of Hausa Fulani descent, ruled this country called Nigeria for much of her existence. In that time, they did nothing to further the human development of the common people of northern Nigeria, but became stupendously wealthy and inhumanely repressive. In his Oct. 2000 Thisday interview, Mohammed Babangida, the first son of Babangida talked about the love he had for his horse, such that when it was ill he took it for treatment in Europe on a chartered flight. The sad thing is that not very far from his father's house, there are people who don't have Phensic or Paracetamol to swallow when they have a headache!

Mohammed Abacha, who I personally interviewed in January 2000 at the Kiri-kiri prisons, is worth by virtue of being his father's heir over 1.5 billion dollars (if he can only get access to some of the billions of dollars of his late father's seized asset). He shamefully narrated to a Swiss legal practitioner how his father gave him a gift of $750 million in cash on a visit he paid to his father at the presidential villa. This from his very own mouth. Yet Kano, where he hails from has the 3rd highest infant mortality rate in Nigeria, and one of the lowest adult literacy rates.

Is it not shameful to you, that in his 1999 Africa magazine interview, Mallam Adamu Ciroma had to confess that the only time education particularly primary education (his emphasis not mine) flourished in the north was under Gen. Obasanjo's 1976-79 regime, a southerner?

How can you ignore that in Kebbi state, which is the most educationally backward state in Nigeria, the governor Adamu Aliero, spent over 100 million naira in providing limousines for Emirs, yet the only tertiary institution in his state, Kebbi Poly had it's teachers on strike for salary matters?

In a country desperately in need of education, Abacha's Minister of Education, Alhaji Birma Idris, accused southerners publicly of being "in a mad rush for education".

The people you respect in the northwest are people who never cared for the masses of beautiful talakawas and almajiris in the north or their sufferings, but exploited their ignorance and love for God, as evidenced by their blind following of these leaders because they are Muslims. You see this and fail to note it and then turn around to put the blame for Nigeria's sorry state on President Olusegun Obasanjo, the man who has provided more infrastructure for the provision of water (which is the north's major problem after illiteracy). An area which has been ignored by his last four predecessors, all but one of whom where northerners. Dr. Muhammad, where was your pen then?

[b]The problem in Nigeria is not with Obasanjo, or the Yoruba's (but I thank God I am not Yoruba, because you will reduce my reasoning to tribalism). The problem is that Northern leaders, particularly in the Hausa/Fulani Northwest, do not love their people enough to emancipate them from their terrible state, and then make it difficult for others to do so, by bringing religion into the matter, such that these lovely people become so suspicious of any non Muslim/southern leader.

How else can you explain that Ikeja LGA, uses more electricity than the entire states in the Northwest? That Ondo state, has more Professors than all the Northwestern and North Central states combined? That life expectancy, infant mortality, and adult literacy rates are much better in the south, yet according to the BBC (Check their website) the two richest dynasties in Africa, come from this same north (Abacha and Babangida families) and yet instead of intelligent men like yourself attacking these problems from the roots, you seek to lay the blame on the Obasanjo administration along with CAN and the Yorubas as a people in the Nigerian project.[/b]

One thing I know, is that only an unfair critic could have found nothing in an Abacha, or a Babangida government, and yet seek to castigate an Obasanjo, who has more than tripled the revenues the northern states received from the last northern ruler (each state now receives at least twice the amount they previously did from the federation account). Yes! Obasanjo is bad because after all, he is first of all Obasanjo, a Yoruba, and finally a Christian, ingredients for what Dr. Muhammad agrees make for bad governance!!

And coming to Umar Bello's comparison of Babangida and Buhari (See Between Babangida and Buhari, Where Lies Statesmanship? By Umar Bello), I make bold to say that this is a very difficult exercise, because one is as good or bad as the other.

[size=14pt]This Buhari who you now paint in such glorious terms may have appeared to you as an angel, may indeed be anything else but one. Let us look at this Buhari in an objective manner and see if he indeed is as rosy as you paint him.

In 1984, fresh from his coup against what you so call "Shagari's inept and corrupt regime" (and pray tell me which man made regime is free from ineptitude or corruption?) he introduced the War Against Indiscipline or "WAI" which Nigerians accepted with open hands. This man then went on to change the colouration of the currency, ostensibly to check economic saboteurs, and capital flight and he also directed that foreign currency could not be taken out of the country, except a very little sum approved by the CBN. In that same year and at the height of his WAI, we all saw how the matter of an important emir and his 54 suitcases of money seized at Murtala Mohammed Airport was handled.

But what was even more curious was that around the time of this incidence, the maverick musician Fela who was traveling for a musical tour to Italy with his band boys was caught with less than a thousand pounds, and was subsequently arrested. Not only was he arrested and tried, but another mysterious telephone call was made to Justice Okoro Idogu the trial judge by Buhari's deputy Tunde Idiagbon, ordering that Fela must be found guilty and given a stiff sentence. This coming from Justice Idogu's very own mouth.

Buhari and Idiagbon in their zeal to enhance discipline and curb economic waste, ordered that no underaged person cold go on Hajj to Mecca (under aged being under 18).The same Idiagbon, under Buhari then proceeded to take his own underaged son in the presidential jet to perform hajj.

Buhari's government passed a law to the effect that if you publish anything that even if true was in the opinion of the chief of staff supreme military council, capable of embarrassing any public official, then you had committed a crime. When the nation thought he was joking, he sent two journalist, and a cartoonist to jail for publishing materials which were TRUE, but which Buhari found uncomplimentary.

When asked by journalist when he was going to transit Nigeria into a democracy, this very man Buhari answered that he had no time for that.

You mention that Buhari paid half our national debt. That is a untrue! The fact is that Buhari repudiated all Nigeria's international financial commitments, and stopped all payments till debts could be verified. This ostensibly is a good policy, only that all international financial institution till today lost faith in Nigeria, and refused to give Nigeria credits for her imports. Nigeria from thence on had to always finance her imports before hand by guaranteeing them with her foreign reserves.

Further on the economy, Buhari began to barter Nigeria's oil for goods Nigeria needed. Why? Because nobody would do business with the country based on credit, in other words Nigeria was no longer credit worthy, as such we became desperate and started going against our OPEC commitments by bartering our oil for goods far less than their value!

In a religious and ethnically heterogeneous country as ours, Buhari saw no problem that both the head of state and his vice under his regime were of the same religion and ethnicity, Muslim Hausa Fulani (although many in the south erroneously believed that from his name, Idiagbon was Yoruba).

And while Buhari's tribunals which tried the civilian governors threw them in jail with terms ranging from 5 years to 250 years, it was on record that the cost of keeping the military governors he appointed was more than that of their civilian predecessors (A practice which continued into the Babangida years)

Everybody in Nigeria knew that Abacha was an usurper, and that he was uncontrollably corrupt and was also involved in state sponsored murder, but Buhari who you paint in such glowing colours, still agreed to serve under such a man as the chairman of PTF. As chairman of PTF, he made Salihijo Ahmad's Afriproject the sole consultant for monitoring and assessing the value of contracts. Afriproject consortium was so corrupt that at the inception of Abdulsalami's regime, fearful of exposure, the sole consultant committed suicide in his office. When the books of PTF were opened, the can of worms was so much that Haruna Adamu said he felt sickened by it. One body determined the contracts to be awarded, the payments to be made and whether the contracts had been satisfied.

Do you know PTF estate in Wuse? The sweetheart deal that Buhari's PTF made with the contractor was so sweet. Not only would the contractor collect rent from PTF, but after 8 years, the place would be his to own!

Also, it is on record that though most of the monies which accrued to PTF was sourced from the south, a disproportionately large amount of projects were concentrated in the north, and particularly in Buhari's home state of Katsina, with little done in the east and Niger Delta which needed help more than ever!

Is Buhari a statesman? Please ask yourself and answer objectively. Here is man who called on Muslims to vote only Muslim candidates at the recent elections. As if that was not enough, when given the chance to deny the statement, he blurted that he only said Muslims should vote for those who would promote their religion! Is that not one and the same thing?

Here is a man who went on to say that Nigerians don't need "ordinary rubber" to justify their citizenship (in reference to the national ID card scheme). A man who labelled as subversives his opponents who were schemed out of the Abuja ANPP Presidential primaries. A man who when the flame were burning in the north over Sharia publicly denounced the Council of States decision to down play Sharia temporarily.

My dear Umar, please read these little notes of mine as dispassionately and objectively as you can, and ask yourself if a man who has such a pedigree can be said to have in your words "patriotic fervour" who ran a government "with a sense of purpose" and who was discipline and incorruptible? One thing you must know is that if a tribunal of the same bend as the one constituted by Buhari to try civilians after his coup should look into what this Buhari and his relations did in PTF, Buhari himself will get more than the 250 years jail term that was handed down on Jim Nwobodo.[/size]

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/guest-articles/of-obasanjo-babangida-buhari-and-misrepresentation.html

4 Likes

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jason123: 11:22am On May 16, 2012
With the article above, I don't think Buhari will win the SW again, ever. Just my opinion. He should have just kept his mouth shut!

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jason123: 11:25am On May 16, 2012
Neither GEJ or Buhari will win 2015! Lets start preparing for the Amechis, Chimes and Fasholas!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Demdem(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2012
jason123: With the article above, I don't think Buhari will win the SW again, ever. Just my opinion. He should have just kept his mouth shut!

The writer of that article is Reno, how own in-house accursed.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jason123: 11:30am On May 16, 2012
Demdem:

Regardless, his article makes sense. With the SW and most of the NC now thinking he is a bigot, I don't see him winning an election in Nigeria. . . He should have kept his mouth shut! Moreover, he never had a chance in the SE and SS.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jason123: 11:32am On May 16, 2012
Demdem:

Not even a merger with ACN will save him in the SW or other ACN states. He sealed his fate with his own hands! GEJ has got back the public sympathy he rode on early last year. GEJ is a Smart politician!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 11:34am On May 16, 2012
The Article above is powerfully loaded . . .Damn !!!!! cool
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2012
bayooooooo:

Honestly, I have never been a fan of that guy. well, I have no reason to believe he is corrupt, so I give it to him that he's clean. Besides that what else? Absolutely nothing! Nothing to offer, no democratic credentials, no civility, no ideas, just another nonentity masquerading as a leader. Statements like this resulted in loss of lives of innocent corp members and to think that people like him talk rubbish, walk free and continue to foment trouble is just beyond my imagination. Why can't the guy be arrested or called for some sort of questioning? Is he above law?

If you remove El-Rufai, who else is in CPC?
retar*d get yourself educated. Buhari is a hundred times better than your jonadumb. Start your education from here nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-812916.64.html#msg9654398
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lateef4me(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2012
My real fear is praying that Buhari never run because if he does,even himself knows he'll lose ,not because of rigging but because he's perpetual unelectable . The guy is just a bad product .
And his guys wil be on rampage again killing and shedding innocent blood .
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by nagoma(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2012
Governance in Nigeria Whether north or south gives anybody with commonsense a nightmare , this is true of the northern states but also of the south - I would tell omakri , a quick example is Delta state where a hill is being demolished for 7.4 billion Naira to enable the presidents plane to land and where 3.6 billion Naira was used to fuel 4 government owned electricity generators in Asaba and warri between 2008 and 2012 . Ibori's epicurean life sytle is the realty in those parts.

Buhari may not lead Nigeria again but he is clearly seen as an obstacle to arbitrariness , lawlessness and misrule that characterises the directionless PDP government of clueless Jona. Who ever stands for honesty and justice and for the silent majority is an enemy to PDP and to it's hounds in and out Nairaland Forum. The overarching desire of these hounds and their masters is to demonize anybody who reminds them of justice and chides them against corruption.

I have seen on NL Buhari's picture superimposed on animal pictures to take the psychological war against him to higher level. The aim is to make an already susceptible population more suggestible to rejection of rational thinking and getting emotionally attached to caricature arguments and suggested mental pictures. This psychological warfare doesn't require you to be a student of psychology for you to excel in it, just have enough motives for mischief. The aim is to screen the people from the truth by taking away the facts from them and presenting a load of repeated lies. This is to ensure that the hedonic PDP and clueless GEJ and his tribal monocratic control and irresponsibility go unseen and unchallenged.
Posters like these on NL would celebrate if we all join the flock and sing the tribal anthem " four legs good , two legs bad" as the tyranny continues unabated.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 16, 2012
nagoma: Governance in Nigeria Whether north or south gives anybody with commonsense a nightmare , this is true of the northern states but also of the south - I would tell omakri , a quick example is Delta state where a hill is being demolished for 7.4 billion Naira to enable the presidents plane to land and where 3.6 billion Naira was used to fuel 4 government owned electricity generators in Asaba and warri between 2008 and 2012 . Ibori's epicurean life sytle is the realty in those parts.

Buhari may not lead Nigeria again but he is clearly seen as an obstacle to arbitrariness , lawlessness and misrule that characterises the directionless PDP government of clueless Jona. Who ever stands for honesty and justice and for the silent majority is an enemy to PDP and to it's hounds in and out Nairaland Forum. The overarching desire of these hounds and their masters is to demonize anybody who reminds them of justice and chides them against corruption.

I have seen on NL Buhari's picture superimposed on animal pictures to take the psychological war against him to higher level. The aim is to make an already susceptible population more suggestible to rejection of rational thinking and getting emotionally attached to caricature arguments and suggested mental pictures. This psychological warfare doesn't require you to be a student of psychology for you to excel in it, just have enough motives for mischief. The aim is to screen the people from the truth by taking away the facts from them and presenting a load of repeated lies. This is to ensure that the hedonic PDP and clueless GEJ and his tribal monocratic control and irresponsibility go unseen and unchallenged.
Posters like these on NL would celebrate if we all join the flock and sing the tribal anthem " four legs good , two legs bad" as the tyranny continues unabated.

I can assure you that most people don't really have a problem with anyone that will help to kick out the PDP led govt..but the type of talk that oozes out of Buhari un-settles not few nerves. Many people shivers at the thought of having Buhari as the C-I-C with his lack of tact and "mouth discipline"

Like you said....though we are not God, but this type of talk will always be capitalized on by the PDP to make Buhari un-electable no matter his good intentions.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Soludo11: 1:08pm On May 16, 2012
'The dog and the Baboon soaked in blood' What an undemocratic statement from an undemocratic individual?Is high time Nigerians opened their eyes.Does it mean Nigerians can not differentiate between forcefully ordering people in queues in public places from good democratic governance? That Idiaghgbon helped him made people learn how to stay in queues does not mean he can democratically lead this country.People were only afraid of the uniforms-simple!He should go back and sleep with the little dollars in his foreign accounts.I wish Baba is still in this political arena, he knows how to handle your type without stress and noise.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2012
jason123:

Regardless, his article makes sense. With the SW and most of the NC now thinking he is a bigot, I don't see him winning an election in Nigeria. . . He should have kept his mouth shut! Moreover, he never had a chance in the SE and SS.

Am not aware about buhari going for election 2015 and honestly I don't care. His comments of recent to me is in line and in order. Infact, I don't need a buhari to tell me there will be bloodshed in 2015 if elections are rigged. U all are just deceiving ursef.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2012
jason123:

Not even a merger with ACN will save him in the SW or other ACN states. He sealed his fate with his own hands! GEJ has got back the public sympathy he rode on early last year. GEJ is a Smart politician!

What iidiotic fate are u talking about? Kindly explain. Of cos the no shoe sympathy has always been there for the retardeen, and many still feel its wise. Na dem I pity. Retardeen hasn't done anything so far that will suggest smartness Oga.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Jakumo(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2012
Ayatollah Mommod Dumdfuck Buhari-Bin-Laden ceased to be an amusing circus side-show freak when he began issuing death threats against opposition voters, as defeat yet again loomed for that fundamentalist terror promoter during Nigeria's most recent presidential polls. In response to Buhari Bin-Laden's hysterical call to arms, screeching hordes of illiterate, unemployed and intoxicated virgin-seekers attacked polling stations with crude weapons, lynching scores of Nigerian Youth Corps members who had been DRAFTED by the federal government to assist with that largely peaceful and FAIR election.

Incitement to genocide is one of the most common Crimes Against Humanity tried by the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Holland. Liberian warlord Charles Taylor, and some of Rwanda's pogrom organizers are all effectively serving LIFE jail sentences now, either on the judgment of that court, whose jurisdiction is WORLD-WIDE, or as a guest of the court for the indefinite duration of trials still in progress. Nigeria's Buhari has remained an unabashed promoter of political violence for as long as he has wasted the Earth's precious oxygen, and it is high time he is called to account for his own Crimes Against Humanity, in Den Haag, Holland, the seat of WORLD justice. Ayatollah Buhari is as guilty of organizing genocide as are the other African war criminals and profiteers currently rotting in that Dutch slammer.

Ayatollah Buhari-Bin-Laden OPENLY called for election-related killings in Nigeria, and they were carried out by his paid lynch mobs. Buhari threatened to "make Nigeria un-governable" if he was subjected to yet another resounding electoral defeat, and then, when that INEVITABLE AND DESERVED loss was announced, a wave of suicide bombings and drive-by shootings commenced in northern Nigeria, killing hundreds of innocent civilians, whose lives are evidently regarded as expendable by that homicidal psychopath on the loose, Ayatollah Mommod Dumbfuck Buhari Bin-Laden, of the "Pellow Kwantiri-man" fame.

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by jmaine: 2:42pm On May 16, 2012
[size=18pt]YEEEPAA !!! Jakumo[/size]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 16, 2012
[size=18pt]8th January 1984 - The NY Times
Buhari steps up search for all Politicians and Officials who have failed to report to a Police Station.[/size]

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 7— Nigeria's new military Government is stepping up searches for former politicians and officials of the civilian Government that was overthrown in a coup a week ago.

The new regime is making television appeals for news of the whereabouts of former officials and other Nigerians who are wanted for questioning and is urging citizens to telephone the police if they have information about those who are being sought.
[size=18pt]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.64.html[/size]

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 16, 2012
[size=18pt]8th January 1984 - The NY Times
Buhari steps up search for all Politicians and Officials who have failed to report to a Police Station.[/size]

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 7— Nigeria's new military Government is stepping up searches for former politicians and officials of the civilian Government that was overthrown in a coup a week ago.

The new regime is making television appeals for news of the whereabouts of former officials and other Nigerians who are wanted for questioning and is urging citizens to telephone the police if they have information about those who are being sought.

[size=19pt]

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 16, 2012
[size=18pt]10th January 1984 - The NY Times
4,000 EX-GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SURRENDER TO BUHARI'S ANTI-CORRUPTION PROBE[/size]

Western diplomats reported today that as many as 4,000 officials of the ousted national and state governments had turned themselves in to the police as part of the new military Government's investigation of corruption. The diplomats said most of the former officials were released, some after their passports were confiscated. But about 400 were reportedly still held under what was described as ''military protection.''

At the same time, the Western diplomats and Nigerian sources said, many of the former officials who were on what the military Government of Maj. Gen. Mohammed Buhari called its ''most wanted list'' have managed to flee the country. Some who were abroad during the military takeover have decided to remain there.

[size=18pt]

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by noiseless: 8:51pm On May 16, 2012
Go soak in your blood then, i hope one of these days your bomb explodes at your family dinner.
nagoma: It's a great shame those apparently concerned with the inappropriateness of Buhari 's speech chose not to say anything about the most important aspect of the speech - the caveat of free election. These people pretending to be good citizens are mischievous and hypocritical. Opposition candidates like Awolowo have made worse and more inciting comments about the Balewa and Shagari governments and the comment made by the war lord Ojukwu ( recorded above) was received as a politicians comment. As long as the defense of falsehood and tyranny is where we put all our strength there will never be progress or freedom for the Nigerian masses.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 8:58pm On May 16, 2012
Jakumo: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/704815[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Damn! A leader of dogs and baboons!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by dasparrow: 9:28pm On May 16, 2012
Jakumo: Ayatollah Mommod Dumdfuck Buhari-Bin-Laden ceased to be an amusing circus side-show freak when he began issuing death threats against opposition voters, as defeat yet again loomed for that fundamentalist terror promoter during Nigeria's most recent presidential polls. In response to Buhari Bin-Laden's hysterical call to arms, screeching hordes of illiterate, unemployed and intoxicated virgin-seekers attacked polling stations with crude weapons, lynching scores of Nigerian Youth Corps members who had been DRAFTED by the federal government to assist with that largely peaceful and FAIR election.

Incitement to genocide is one of the most common Crimes Against Humanity tried by the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Holland. Liberian warlord Charles Taylor, and some of Rwanda's pogrom organizers are all effectively serving LIFE jail sentences now, either on the judgment of that court, whose jurisdiction is WORLD-WIDE, or as a guest of the court for the indefinite duration of trials still in progress. Nigeria's Buhari has remained an unabashed promoter of political violence for as long as he has wasted the Earth's precious oxygen, and it is high time he is called to account for his own Crimes Against Humanity, in Den Haag, Holland, the seat of WORLD justice. Ayatollah Buhari is as guilty of organizing genocide as are the other African war criminals and profiteers currently rotting in that Dutch slammer.

Ayatollah Buhari-Bin-Laden OPENLY called for election-related killings in Nigeria, and they were carried out by his paid lynch mobs. Buhari threatened to "make Nigeria un-governable" if he was subjected to yet another resounding electoral defeat, and then, when that INEVITABLE AND DESERVED loss was announced, a wave of suicide bombings and drive-by shootings commenced in northern Nigeria, killing hundreds of innocent civilians, whose lives are evidently regarded as expendable by that homicidal psychopath on the loose, Ayatollah Mommod Dumbfuck Buhari Bin-Laden, of the "Pellow Kwantiri-man" fame.

On a side note, that gray dog is cute. Can't say much about the baboon though.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 12:06am On May 17, 2012
[size=24pt]God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)[/size]

GenBuhari: [size=18pt]10th January 1984 - The NY Times
4,000 EX-GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SURRENDER TO BUHARI'S ANTI-CORRUPTION PROBE[/size]

Western diplomats reported today that as many as 4,000 officials of the ousted national and state governments had turned themselves in to the police as part of the new military Government's investigation of corruption. The diplomats said most of the former officials were released, some after their passports were confiscated. But about 400 were reportedly still held under what was described as ''military protection.''

At the same time, the Western diplomats and Nigerian sources said, many of the former officials who were on what the military Government of Maj. Gen. Mohammed Buhari called its ''most wanted list'' have managed to flee the country. Some who were abroad during the military takeover have decided to remain there.

[size=18pt]

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 12:36am On May 17, 2012
[size=24pt]God Bless General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)[/size]

GenBuhari: [size=18pt]3rd January 1984 ITN News (video clips)
Buhari moves fast to rescue economy with prompt debt repayment few days after military take over[/size]

Look at Nigerian economy after takeover by military rulers who have just paid off $50m loan;

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xapP50Sf0?version=3[/flash]

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/01/03/AS030184006/?s=nigeria&st=2&pn=96&sortBy=date

[size=21pt]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.32.html[/size]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by edwill: 1:08am On May 17, 2012
How I wish buhari pull himself out of frustration, think straight & allow the govt to concentrate . I still wonder what informed him that he could have won 2011 election with his showdy and selective campaign strategy. If he intend to contest in 2015, he should at least force himself to have interest in people in other parts of the country and stop inciting his people to merciless killings. If this is not done, he will loose woofully in 2015 , cry and accuse every other party that win of rigging and cause distractions till 2019 then repeat the same circle in 2019, 2023...
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 1:20am On May 17, 2012
5th January 1984 - ITN News
[size=18pt]New military ruler General Buhari holds his first Press Conference and promises to stamp out corruption.[/size]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKSqGuENI8A?version=3[/flash]

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/01/05/AS050184015/?s=nigeria&st=2&pn=92

He says he has uncovered widespread corruption and will bring the guilty to trial, he will also negotiate an IMF loan
to ease the severe economic crisis. Deposed President Shagari and his aides will remain in detention,
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 1:21am On May 17, 2012
16 January 1984 - ITN News
[size=18pt]GENERAL BUHARI PRESIDES AT ARMED FORCES REMEMBRANCE DAY.[/size]

This year's celebrations were said to have been kept deliberately low-key by the new military administration in view of the nation's ailing economy
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 1:27am On May 17, 2012
[size=18pt]17 January 1984 - ITN News
GENERAL BUHARI ORDERS HOARDED GOODS TO BE SOLD AT LOW PRICES.[/size]

Warehouses in the Nigerian capital, Lagos, where soldiers found hoarded supplies of rice, sugar and car tyres, were thrown open on January 13, and good sold at low prices.
Large crowds gathered outside the stores several hours before the sale was due to start. Police with whips controlled the crowds, ensuring that buyers only obtained their assigned rations -- one sack of rice, 50 kilos of sugar, and two car tyres each.
The tyres, which fit Peugeot cars, had been selling at four times the price under the government of President Shehu Shagari, toppled in a military coup on New Year's eve.

The goods on sale at six locations in the Nigerian capital, were either very scarce, or subjected to sharp price increase before Major-General Mohammed Buhari took over in the bloodless coup.

The sale, the latest in a series of actions by military governors in Nigeria's 19 states, reflected the new regime's efforts to fight the profiteering and corruption associated with the previous government.

Meanwhile trading was said to have slumped on major markets in Lagos, as dealers awaited the announcement of new prices by the federal government. Wholesalers said they were not buying new goods for fear having to sell them at a loss.

Prices of locally-manufactured consumer goods soared last year following a prolonged shortage of raw materials caused by a sharp drop in foreign earnings from oil -- the country's main source of foreign exchange earnings. Armed soldiers raided markets soon after the coup, forcing traders to cut prices, but the new government said the raids were unauthorized and had been stopped.

[size=22pt]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.32.html[/size]

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 17, 2012
bayooooooo: “If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’

In Nigeria we do politicize everything, if not ACN and CPC shouldn't be supporting this type of statement, this is not even suppose to come out of a Nigerian's mouth not to talk of a former head of state. I'm now convinced that is either he was the one that sponsored the violence of 2011 or he's happy about the whole thing. See the way he's mentioning blood as if it's water.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu / Iliasu Abdul-Rauf: 14 Girls Found Locked Up In Apartment In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.