Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari (49439 Views)

Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari / So ICC Did Not Hear: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari / Buhari And The 2015 'the Dog And The Baboon' Bloody Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by danjohn: 4:34pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

Simple. Common sense. cool

Hahahahahahaha I see that PHIPEX came to rescue you from bondage. I am going to leave you alone. Have a wonderful day Beaf. I have to go to work. Cheers!!!

hercules07 thank you for continuing my argument smiley
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:35pm On May 15, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf: [size=14pt]"Buhari" Calls for 'total' Sharia in Nigeria[/size]
2001-08-27 21:32

Lagos - A former military ruler of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, has called for the introduction of 'total' Islamic law across the country, reports said on Monday.

Buhari, who ruled Nigeria from a coup in December 1983 to his ouster in 1985, told a seminar in Kaduna, northern Nigeria, at the weekend that the strict Islamic law code known as the Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria.

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

Northern Nigeria is mainly Muslim but southern Nigeria is mainly Christian and has led criticism of the introduction of Islamic law in a dozen northern states in the past 18 months.

Africa's most populous country has been shaken repeatedly in the past by religious unrest. In February 2000 between 2 000 and 3 000 people were killed by Christian-Muslim riots in Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia.

Call for Sharia across the country

Buhari's comments were interpreted by the southern-based papers as a call for the imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states," was the headline of the respected newspaper The Guardian.

Buhari's comments were defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

But the comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith.

This was criticised by the press as a call for voting along religious lines, as well as an attack on the current president, Olusegun Obasanjo, who is a Christian.

Buhari made the latest comments at a seminar organised by the Supreme Council for Sharia in Nigeria, a newly set up body attended by northern state governments and Islamic scholars.

"It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly , and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," he went on.
- AFP

- SAPA

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Piyke: 4:35pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

IMHO, he is stretching his luck. Unlike last year, GEJ is finally settling down and I imagine, will soon begin to boot loose talkers in the balls.

When you hear the gutter utterances by our past dictators like Buhari and IBB, you easily understand how we got where we are.

My brother i strongly agree with you. Its quite clear those behind the bombings
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:36pm On May 15, 2012
Rewind...

[size=14pt]Bloodshed!
These are headlines from 2001, the year Buhari made his extremist speech:[/size]

Nigeria Releases Casualty Figures from Kaduna Riots
Sunday, August 26, 2001 (12:00 am)

by Obed Minchakpu

KADUNA, Nigeria (Compass) -- Nigerian police authorities reported that 123 churches were burned and 55 mosques razed during the Kaduna religious riots in late February that involved violent clashes between Christians and Muslims over the implementation of sharia (Islamic legal system) in northern Nigeria.

The police command in Kaduna made the disclosure through its commissioner, Alhaji Hamisu Isa, who submitted the report to the Judicial Commission of Inquiry, which was established in early March to investigate causes of the Kaduna riots. The Commission is headed by Justice Dalhatu Ja'afaru, a Muslim attorney.

The police said 609 persons were killed, including four policemen, and more than 100 persons were injured. In addition, 1,944 houses and 746 vehicles were burned. . .

http://www.worthynews.com/2253-nigeria-releases-casualty-figures-from-kaduna-riots

'Allah will decide if I die for adultery'

A Nigerian woman facing death by stoning speaks for the first time after being sentenced under Islamic law: 'They have made so much politics out of sharia that it is denting Nigeria's image'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/dec/09/religion.islam

Religious hatred sparks Nigerian riots

By Glenn Mckenzie, AP

Sunday, 14 October 2001

Bands of Muslims and Christians rioted yesterday in the streets of Kano, northern Nigeria. More than a dozen people were killed, according to witnesses and police, and places of worship were set alight.

Bands of Muslims and Christians rioted yesterday in the streets of Kano, northern Nigeria. More than a dozen people were killed, according to witnesses and police, and places of worship were set alight.

This was the latest outbreak of religious violence in an area where Muslim-Christian fighting has killed thousands since last year.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/religious-hatred-sparks-nigerian-riots-631341.html
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:39pm On May 15, 2012
Piyke:

My brother i strongly agree with you. Its quite clear those behind the bombings

My guy, you can see his supporters for yourself. We know they killed more than a thousand; from youth corpers to innocent babies.
They are boko haram.
Imagine how many the fellow in the middle would have killed with his cutlass? I wouldn't be suprised to find that he is a suicide bomber.

[img]http://www.thenational.ae/deployedfiles/Assets/Richmedia/Image/SaxoPress/AD20110420750681-A%20picture%20taken.jpg[/img]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by hercules07: 4:43pm On May 15, 2012
Where is the Video evidence na, if Nigerians do not stand up for their rights, the Dog and the Baboon will be the least of our problems, the tsunami that will come will consume everybody.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Piyke: 4:45pm On May 15, 2012
Some people just don't know when their time is over. He should learn from babangida
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Piyke: 4:49pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf:

My guy, you can see his supporters for yourself. We know they killed more than a thousand; from youth corpers to innocent babies.
They are boko haram.
Imagine how many the fellow in the middle would have killed with his cutlass? I wouldn't be suprised to find that he is a suicide bomber.

[img]http://www.thenational.ae/deployedfiles/Assets/Richmedia/Image/SaxoPress/AD20110420750681-A%20picture%20taken.jpg[/img]

I saw a lot my dear. I was doing nysc in gombe then. We managed a lot of cases in the hospital who were macheted for not saying buhari. I still remember the day an hausa man refused to sell oil to me just becos i was from the south. Its only God that saved us
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:54pm On May 15, 2012
[size=18pt]Buhari called for violence. Youth corpers died.
Buhari cried crocodile tears and has ordered a repeat in 2015.
Buhari is boko haram.[/size]

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by hercules07: 4:58pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf: [size=18pt]Buhari called for violence. Youth corpers died.

Azazi and GEJ disagree with this.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 4:58pm On May 15, 2012
Piyke:

I saw a lot my dear. I was doing nysc in gombe then. We managed a lot of cases in the hospital who were macheted for not saying buhari. I still remember the day an hausa man refused to sell oil to me just becos i was from the south. Its only God that saved us

No one realises how thin that thread is until they come face to face with a rabid beast or his evil minions.
Thank God for your life. Blood means nothing to some, its like any other liquid to be spilt.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by rabzy01: 5:04pm On May 15, 2012
begwong: I think,he will shed bloody tears this time around.Buhari should pray hard to even see 2015! tongue tongue
Yes we know some bloody militants like you are after him. What you forget is the fact that BUHARI is General in the Nigerian army. A General is always a General . Go kill him if you can.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 5:07pm On May 15, 2012
Buhari's dogs and baboons (boko haram)

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by rabzy01: 5:12pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf: [size=18pt]Buhari called for violence. Youth corpers died.

Let me ask you. Between you and your small boss, the NSA, Azazi, who is more competent to speak on security issues?
Everybody knows that NSA said BOKO HARAM IS PDP and PDP IS BOKO HARAM. So what are you saying Mr paid agent of destruction?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by nagoma(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2012
Defenders of corruption at their best! If you cannot fault Buhari convincingly just malign him, invent stories,link him to crimes unexplained by a weak government ( the is often an accomplice.) Malign him n everyway you, sharia , fanaticism anything that can frighten the gullible and the mediocre , instill fear so that corruption and injustice continue with even more impunity. Corrupt all the judges and the legal system even more , corrupt the national assembly , weed out any person showing signs of honesty and service. Ensure that everybody hates Buhari with a passion. Draw pictures to demonstrate horror and revulsion for honesty and justice.

1 Like

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 5:17pm On May 15, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[size=16pt]Vote for me, or else!...
I will deal with you!
I will break your legs!
I will burn your car!
I will eat your kids!
You will see blood!

Old, irresponsible, red-eyed, youth corper killing mullah.[/size]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by icez: 5:19pm On May 15, 2012
rabzy01:
Yes we know some bloody militants like you are after him. What you forget is the fact that BUHARI is General in the Nigerian army. A General is always a General . Go kill him if you can.

BUHARI THE BLOOD SUCKING ISLAMIC BIGOT.
LET HIM GO AND RULE OVER HIS SHEEP AND COWS
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 5:22pm On May 15, 2012
nagoma: Defenders of corruption at their best! If you cannot fault Buhari convincingly just malign him, invent stories,link him to crimes unexplained by a weak government ( the is often an accomplice.) Malign him n everyway you, sharia , fanaticism anything that can frighten the gullible and the mediocre , instill fear so that corruption and injustice continue with even more impunity. Corrupt all the judges and the legal system even more , corrupt the national assembly , weed out any person showing signs of honesty and service. Ensure that everybody hates Buhari with a passion. Draw pictures to demonstrate horror and revulsion for honesty and justice.

Keep following winshes and murderers and hoping for miracles.
If you know what is good for you, you will turn away from supporting a wild animal. There are able progressives in your part of town like Colonel Umar, Hajia Najatu etc.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lagcity(m): 5:59pm On May 15, 2012
Beaf and his okoro bigots are having epilepsy and foaming at the mouth becos of Buhari. Here, look at what Ojuku said in this video, u iyamiris won't talk about that. Dokubo has said worse things, but u oil parrots are deaf. "It is our oil, it is our oil!" That's the song u sing everyday. Do you expect Buhari to go on his knees and beg Jonathan and PDP to conduct fair elections? Do you expect Ojuku to suck PDP's balls in order to have free elections in Anambra? Well, patriots don't beg, we simply put things right! No need for chest-beating, let's wait till 2015. We shall see. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbJs26SjNw&feature=fvwrel
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by akpanbaba: 6:00pm On May 15, 2012
This is a man who wants to rule Nigeria but he spews out violence and blood.It is unfortunate that the members of this forum see him as a good material for presidency.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 6:04pm On May 15, 2012
Evil men find company in each other. angry angry angry

Rewind...

Beaf: [size=14pt]Buhari's false prophet. He asked people to go out with kerosene and matches (during presidential debates - watch the video).
He promised us a "Wild, Wild North."

...Youth Corpers died. Kids died. Mothers died. The innocent died.[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xjQ3gafuRwc/TbacZMiSXMI/AAAAAAAAA0w/IV938deuJck/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FcGFzdG9yLXR1bmRlLWJha2FyZTEuanBn%253F%253D-720598[/img]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lagcity(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2012
^^^^^^^^^

[size=16pt]

Mr Sayentifik Farming, have u seen the Ojukwu video? Do you expect Patriots to beg for free elections? Answr the kweshun![/size]^^^^^^

Mr Sayentifik Farming, have u seen the Ojukwu video? Do you expect Patriots to beg for free elections? Answr the kweshun!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by tit(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2012
buhari is a cowardly blood sucking vampire.
he was supposed to kill ojuku in the second coup of 1966.
but the cowardly hyena could not find any almajiri to do the dirty work for him
and was so inept that ojuku caught him and tied him up.

he was was let off the hook when a deal was struck to let all non-eastern soldiers to embark on a train out of the eastern region.
since then he has been doing what he does best: scavenging.
first in the fmw, then nnpc, then as head of the military govt, and at last at ptf.
and each place he has visited is as good as dead.

Nigerians should say NO to bloodshed.
if this vampire wants to suck,
he can have atiku's dick.
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lagcity(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2012
tit: buhari is a cowardly blood sucking vampire.

he was was let off the hook when a deal was struck to let all non-eastern soldiers to embark on a train out of the eastern region.
first in the fmw, then nnpc, then as head of the military govt, and at last at ptf.

Mr scavenger, who do you suggest? let's go and bring Mother Theresa and Pope to be president. u ppl are looking for saints and i feel very sorry for u!
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2012
tit: buhari is a cowardly blood sucking vampire.

Did that really happen or is that an imagination?
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 6:53pm On May 15, 2012
[size=14pt]An innocent victim of the evil-eyed, bloodthirsty vampire, Buhari
That youth corper murderer is boko haram[/size]

[size=14pt]Election mayhem: 300 patients with bullet wounds[/size]
On April 23, 2011 · In 2011 April Polls Update
12:00 am

By Luka Binniyat
KADUNA — “I was sleeping outside with some of my brothers when we were jolted from sleep at about 2 am on Sunday by cries of women and children, and pandemonium all around us”, recalls Zakaria Elisha (25), a Christian and trader of Nasarawa, a Christian dominated suburb of Kaduna, on his sick bed at St. Gerard Hospital, Kaduna, his face swathed in bandage, soaked in blood.

A victim of the Kaduna crises, Miss Naomi amos on her sick bed at ECWA Health Centre, Narayi, Kaduna on Thursday. Photo by: Olu Ajayi

“We had heard rumours that supporters of CPC (Congress for Progressive Change), were coming to attack us, because Buhari (Gen Muhamadu Buhari, CPC Presidential candidate) was losing to Jonathan Goodluck, and they had to kill us because no Christian must rule Nigeria again.

“I thought it was a lie, because it had been long since we held this kind of violence.
(The last main ethno-religious crisis in Kaduna broke out in 2006 after a newspaper cartoon in Denmark angered Muslims across the globe)

“I woke up, and saw scores of Hausa boys with knives, sticks, guns, bows and arrows.
“Some were shooting, some were pursuing people and stabbing them ”, he said, groamking in pain as nurses and medics darted across the ward to take care of a record number of emergency cases as the Hospital officials claimed.

“We rushed and ran, but straight into another gang, who started cutting us with their long machetes. My two brothers were cut down. I don’t know what followed, but I was able escape with these wounds”, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/election-mayhem-on-sunday-alone-we-had-300-patients-with-bullet-wounds-hospital/
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Beaf: 7:07pm On May 15, 2012
[size=14pt]Another of the boko haram Buhari's victims:[/size]

[size=14pt]Buhari's pack of demons, dogs and baboons (boko haram)[/size]

[img]http://artikleblak.files./2011/04/nigeria-post-election-riots1.jpg[/img]
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2012
This nasty critter must be exterminated for there to be peace in Nigeria.

Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by lagcity(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2012
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by erniewhez(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2012
musKeeto: Buhari HAS said the TRUTH.. if there are no free elections come 2015, more souls would be lost.. He didn't say 'IF THE NORTH DON'T WIN'... trust ethnic bigots to read more into the headline...
where in d world u hav 100% free n fair election.He meant "I WIN OR U DIE"
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by bowei(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2012
Sai Buhari!!! We all know that last year election was no election at all!!! All you people commenting ask your leader
Re: The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari by nsiadi: 8:45pm On May 15, 2012
Utterances that can be misconstrued shd be damned. The half baked will take such for "Be ready to cause mayhem again"
Coming from some 1 who has been gunning to rule is v unfortunate
No wonder this guy has never won an election. Whoever thinks buhari can win any election must be naive
He is not an election material. He is not. He butchered Bartholomew Owoh. Idiagbon was a better option

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.