Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng (25251 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by novenaven(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2012
Omexonomy:
WHY WOULD A PERSON WITH SOUND MIND POST THIS NONESENSE
i wonder o, sum pple dull ha.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Tiana155(f): 7:11pm On May 15, 2012
This is bad. A lawsuit would be fine, but a child is missing. God help us.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by SisiKill1: 7:16pm On May 15, 2012
rhymz: It has been over a year since Samuel Eleng and his wife, Favour, lost their two-year-old twin daughter at the Children’s department of the Canaan Land, Winners Chapel headquarters, Sango-Ota in Ogun State, and yet, there is no sign of the girl.

The couple are still stunned by the mysterious disappearance of Praise on April 17, 2011, an Easter Sunday.

Although the Church’s founder, David Oyedepo, was said to have shown support tothe family, however, Samuel alleged that theChurch had been meddling with the case to prevent it from going public.

“We handed our girls, Praise and Glory, over to the school teachers under whose custody many other children were kept. They gave ustwo tags as proof that we had our children under their care for that day,” said Samuel.
However, by the end of the church service, Praise had gone missing from the class in which she was left.

Even the teachers in charge of the twin girls were not in sight, as they were said to have all gone for service as at the time the couple went to get their daughters.
“I saw my wife around the vicinity of the Children’s section, she was crying. She told me that Praise was missing,” he said.
Samuel said they eventually got hold of one of the four teachers supposedly in charge of the children’s class, who was also at a loss regarding the whereabouts of Praise.

“She claimed not to know but advised us to check other classes. So we started moving around from class to class, around the church premises,” he continued.

By then apprehensive but still hopeful, the couple waited until after the service and reported the matter to Oyedepo, who prayedand joined them in the search.

“He (Oyedepo) walked with us to the Children’s department and after praying, he said he has not seen any evil signal,” Samuel said.

However, a more frantic search for Praise was not successful as the hours harrowingly dragged on into days and months for the troubled family.

“I was thinking so many things; how can I come to the house of God and my child will suddenly disappear? Even if it was time for rapture, how can it just pick my child only?” Samuel said.

Thwarting police investigation
The case was later reported by the church’s Chief Security Officer, Supol Cosmas, at the Police Area Command in Onipanu, Sango-Ota in Ogun State, where one Ijeoma Lawal was assigned as the Investigating Police Officer (IPO).

A source at the police station said that Samuel was questioned but the four teachers directly connected to Praise’s disappearance were prevented from making statements.

The source also claimed that a call had comefrom a senior pastor of the church asking the police not to interrogate the teachers because they had volunteered for the job and should not be put through any hassles.

“The caller told the police that the church will handle the matter themselves and the four teachers were promptly released,” said the source.

After there appeared to be no headway in the efforts to find Praise, Samuel said he became disturbed and suggested that the case be made public.

With photographs of his missing daughter and his wife in tow, Samuel got an interviewat the Africa Independent Television (AIT) in Alagbado, Lagos.

But when Samuel’s plea to the public for information aired on the station, the broadcaster gave the impression that Praise had disappeared at the couple’s Satellite Town residence, and not the Winners Chapel.

“I called the AIT man named Desmond to complain and he told me that was the instruction he received from the church. Even the IPO called me to say that she watched the broadcast and was shocked at what was reported,” he said.

Samuel added that his complaints about the AIT broadcast to the church were also not taken seriously.

“Is it a sin for me to go to a church of God with my family? This is a year that my child disappeared under the church’s custody. How can I go to AIT only to have a different thing shown? How can the church interfere with police investigation?” He asked.

Samuel claimed that, in the same week his child got missing, he had suggested that thefour affected voluntary teachers be invited for questioning with Lawal in attendance.

But none of the voluntary teachers nor the Investigating officer showed up for the meeting as the Elengs and a neighbour, one Blessing, who had accompanied the couple, waited in vain.
Also, last August when Samuel had gone to visit Lawal, he said he was welcomed with congratulatory messages from police officers at the police station, who claimed to have received a call from the church informing them that Praise had been found and that the case be withdrawn.

In the same month, thoroughly dissatisfied with the way his church was handling the matter, coupled with the meddling, Samuel took matters in his own hands.

One Sunday, Samuel said he went to the Church’s Children Department and bared his anger by declaring that no kid should go in unless his daughter was found.

Samuel said his attitude was promptly reported to Oyedepo, who warned him neverto go near the Children’s department again.

Before then, according to Samuel, Oyedepo was in constant communication with him, but since the classroom incident, “he stopped taking my calls and no more talk about my missing daughter.”
Calls for more prayer. Samuel said he did not meet Oyedepo again until recently when they met on April 12, 2012, almost a year since his child was missing.

“I told him (Oyedepo) that my child was still missing and he said ‘be prayerful, the Lord will strengthen you and your child will be found’,” Samuel said.

A source at the church however claimed thata handful of church members, including Cosmas, who also doubles as Aide-de-camp to Oyedepo, are making efforts to find Praise.
The source also said that series of meetings were recently held by the church, where the four teachers were invited.

When called to confirm the report, Lawal declined to comment on the issue, saying, “please, don’t involve me in the matter.”

Cosmas also denied any knowledge of the incident, appearing to be more interested in how Daily Times got his number.

However, Desmond confirmed that Praise’s disappearance was reported and broadcasted by the television station a year ago.

The Elengs are now at a crossroad, torn between reverence for their church pastor whom they fondly call ‘Daddy’, and their filiallove for their child whom Samuel referred to as “our first fruit”.

Also, the couple’s pain has recently been heightened by Glory’s constant queries about her missing sister.

Bwahahahahaha!! Someone's child is missing and they say they don't the volunteer teachers to go through the hassle of answering question. I have heard it all!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Should the police even be asking permission from the church to investigate? What an effed up country.

The Elengs are now at a crossroad, torn between reverence for their church pastor whom they fondly call ‘Daddy’, and their filiallove for their child whom Samuel referred to as “our first fruit”.

See why I don't feel sorry for these silly parents? Should this even be up for debate? They better hold on the Charity or is it Patience and be happy it is only one child that has been sacrificed at the alter of Papa Reverencing.

Oh Anyone else notice how the church LIED to the police saying they had found the child and telling the reporter to lie about where the incident took place?? So what should we call that one. . .

From the People who brought you Holy Slap comes the next Blockbuster. . .

Holy Lie!
Blessed Untruth
Sacred Falsehood
Righteous Deceit!!
Virtuous Falsity!!

Oh I know, it is Word of Faith at work. . .If we say it so shall it be. Bwahahahahahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Feraz(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2012
According to the full story posted by rhymz, the man reported to AIT and they misinformed the public about what happened........what should be done to that media house.......a full year......i'm still surprised.......
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by joyceDE: 7:17pm On May 15, 2012
Even in dier schools dis is wot dey do, u will go dier in d afternoon 2 pick ur child n the teachers r nt in d classroom dey went 4 fellowship leavin d children all by demsef.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Moh2(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2012
as a winners member i'm nt also in support of the tag stuff bt i dat doesn't call for papa's head
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stagger: 8:00pm On May 15, 2012
Moh!:
as a winners member i'm nt also in support of the tag stuff bt i dat doesn't call for papa's head

Precisely what I have also been saying. I also do not know why the police did not investigate this matter, though in Nigeria, we all know what police investigation is all about. And we also know that people buy judgements in court, else Erastus Akingbola would not be a free man today.

God help us. But seriously, this case should call for a complete overhaul of the system where parents pick up kids after church. I will be discussing this with the crowd control unit of my parish on Sunday.

As it is, only God now can organise to have that child brought back. If God could make a child in my village who was lost during an air raid in the Nigerian civil war in 1967 to trace his way back in 2007, (now speaking Hausa), He can do anything. That is my sincere prayer for this family.

It is really very sad that they lost their child the way they did. It is indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by sylve11: 8:19pm On May 15, 2012
Hmmm. Sad! I don't even know what to say, there are more to this story; but God have mercy on us all. cool
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2012
This is what I have always complained about, our churches are run by gangstar pastors that care more about the image of their church and the ill-wealth it has amassed for them, just like gangstars they show no compassion or regards for other peopl's feelings, it is all business to them and must be treat as such.
I am particularly irked by the fact that the the four teachers (prime suspects) directly connected to Praise’s disappearance were prevented by the church from making statements and giving full details of what actually happened. The church cared more about the comfort of the teacher's involved than getting information from them that could help find little praise without considering the fact that one of these teachers could actually be involved in child trafficking and kidnap.
As if that was not enough, the man's attempt to make it public on AIT was also thwarted by the powers that be from the church. Imagine them giving instructions to the TV station to twist the fact of the kids disappearance and give the false impression that the kid went missing in their home and not in the custody of the church care givers.
It is obvious from the way the church has continuously made deliberate effort to interfare in the investigations of the police that there is more to it than meet the eyes. There is a dimension to the whole saga that we are yet to look at. Is it possible the church is directly or indirectly involved with the disappearance of the kis because there is something creepy about the way the church and Oyedepo himself have handled the case.
First, I understand that when parents drop their kids at the childrien's department they are given a tag which upon presentation to the teachers, their kids are identified and they are allowed to take them. Now if that is the case, how come it was easy for sombody else to pick the child without anyone noticing it? Every of the four custodian teacher claimed to have gone for service when it happened and therefore did not know how she left the department. This is also a question that begs for answers; Is it a regular occurance that all four teachers go for the service at thesame time even though they are supposed to be guarding the childrien in their care? Or was this a specially premedited case that allowed for an alibi? Is this not a fishy excuse?
Let's be honest, whoever took that child was a known face that could not have caused any resistance from the child which could have caused a stir that would have been noticed by some of the childrien.
Unless there is something sinister going on in the church why will the four teachers whom by the way (cos their alibi seem untrue) are prime suspects here be prevented from giving account of their stewardship. How come the church management wont let them be questioned? This is goes beyond protecting the church's image, there is something sinister going on here. How come Oyedepo himself did not see it neccessary to announce the child's disappearance in church, common sense tells you that missing cases are not treated as confidential. Why will Oyedepo continue to tell the man to pray when it was obvious that it was not prayers that was needed but a serious investigation that must include the teachers and even their pruvate activities or does he think they are all saints?
Mr Sam should go to the court and get justice, the church knows where his child is, I strongly believe that it was a known face that took that child and the church may be in on it. Just must prevail.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2012
stagger:

Precisely what I have also been saying. I also do not know why the police did not investigate this matter, though in Nigeria, we all know what police investigation is all about. And we also know that people buy judgements in court, else Erastus Akingbola would not be a free man today.

God help us. But seriously, this case should call for a complete overhaul of the system where parents pick up kids after church. I will be discussing this with the crowd control unit of my parish on Sunday.

As it is, only God now can organise to have that child brought back. If God could make a child in my village who was lost during an air raid in the Nigerian civil war in 1967 to trace his way back in 2007, (now speaking Hausa), He can do anything. That is my sincere prayer for this family.

It is really very sad that they lost their child the way they did. It is indefensible.
Obviously, you have decided to deliberately be blind to the fact that that child may have been kidnapped by one of the teachers with the connivance of an influential person in the top management of the church.
Did I percieve any disbelief or doubt from you? Ok read this part of that article that the OP did not incude:
The case was later reported by the church’s Chief Security Officer, Supol Cosmas, at the Police Area Command in Onipanu, Sango-Ota in Ogun State, where one Ijeoma Lawal was assigned as the Investigating Police Officer (IPO).
A source at the police station said that Samuel was questioned but the four teachers directly connected to Praise’s disappearance were prevented from making statements.
The source also claimed that a call had comefrom a senior pastor of the church asking the police not to interrogate the teachers because they had volunteered for the job and should not be put through any hassles.
“The caller told the police that the church will handle the matter themselves and the four teachers were promptly released,” said the source.
After there appeared to be no headway in the efforts to find Praise, Samuel said he became disturbed and suggested that the case be made public.
With photographs of his missing daughter and his wife in tow, Samuel got an interviewat the Africa Independent Television (AIT) in Alagbado, Lagos.
But when Samuel’s plea to the public for information aired on the station, the broadcaster gave the impression that Praise had disappeared at the couple’s Satellite Town residence, and not the Winners Chapel.
“I called the AIT man named Desmond to complain and he told me that was the instruction he received from the church. Even the IPO called me to say that she watched the broadcast and was shocked at what was reported,” he said.
Samuel added that his complaints about the AIT broadcast to the church were also not taken seriously.
“Is it a sin for me to go to a church of God with my family? This is a year that my child disappeared under the church’s custody. How can I go to AIT only to have a different thing shown? How can the church interfere with police investigation?” He asked.
Samuel claimed that, in the same week his child got missing, he had suggested that thefour affected voluntary teachers be invited for questioning with Lawal in attendance.
But none of the voluntary teachers nor the Investigating officer showed up for the meeting as the Elengs and a neighbour, one Blessing, who had accompanied the couple, waited in vain.
Also, last August when Samuel had gone to visit Lawal, he said he was welcomed with congratulatory messages from police officers at the police station, who claimed tohave received a call from the church informing them that Praise had been found and that the case be withdrawn.
In the same month, thoroughly dissatisfied with the way his church was handling the matter, coupled with the meddling, Samuel took matters in his own hands.
One Sunday, Samuel said he went to the Church’s Children Department and bared his anger by declaring that no kid should go in unless his daughter was found.
Samuel said his attitude was promptly reported to Oyedepo, who warned him neverto go near the Children’s department again.
Before then, according to Samuel, Oyedepo was in constant communication with him, but since the classroom incident, “he stopped taking my calls and no more talk about my missing daughter.”
Calls for more prayer
Samuel said he did not meet Oyedepo again until recently when they met on April 12, 2012, almost a year since his child was missing.
“I told him (Oyedepo) that my child was still missing and he said ‘be prayerful, the Lord will strengthen you and your child will be found’,” Samuel said.
A source at the church however claimed thata handful of church members, including Cosmas, who also doubles as Aide-de-camp to Oyedepo, are making efforts to find Praise.
The source also said that series of meetings were recently held by the church, where the four teachers were invited.
When called to confirm the report, Lawal declined to comment on the issue, saying, “please, don’t involve me in the matter.”
Cosmas also denied any knowledge of the incident, appearing to be more interested in how Daily Times got his number.
However, Desmond confirmed that Praise’s disappearance was reported and broadcasted by the television station a year ago.
And you say the police did not do anything? You better be honest with yourself cos U seem to me like a dubious fanatic.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by SisiKill1: 8:42pm On May 15, 2012
stagger:

Precisely what I have also been saying. I also do not know why the police did not investigate this matter, though in Nigeria, we all know what police investigation is all about.

And we also know that people buy judgements in court, else Erastus Akingbola would not be a free man today.

Of course you will be blinded to part where the Police said the CHURCH. . .YOUR CHURCH was uncooperative.

And the part where the Church won't release the teachers for questioning. . .it became Greek when you were reading ko?

Yeah, the part where the church called the Police and told them they will handle the matter themselves or calling the Press and telling them to lie about where it happened. . .those parts musta gone blank on your own PC, that's why you didn't see it abi?

Long Hisssssss

If the Police had insisted on doing their jobs, y'all will be raising Holy hell and yelling "Touch not his Anointed" at the top of your lungs.

Abeg who is fooling who here.

I do agree with you on one point sha, Money does indeed render Justice useless. . . that's why ya papa the Holy Slapper is still walking the streets. You sure got that one right

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Princessaleeza: 9:21pm On May 15, 2012
Okija_juju:

You are a fhucking retard... Secondly its not talking, its called writing and secondly you read too much ...

You better stay away from me.. I will not show mercy on you because you are a r'etard. angry

i can c u dont av work
u better keep urself busy instead of postin nonsense.u re d only 1 dat sees wot odas dont c. Wit all dis ur igbo senseless brain.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by purpose100(f): 10:00pm On May 15, 2012
rhymz:

“I saw my wife around the vicinity of the Children’s section, she was crying. She told me that Praise was missing,” he said.

What a useless and irresponsible mother! Your daughter got missing and you sat down crying waiting for your husband. I don't know how some people reason. Maybe she adopted the babies, because if she truly gave birth to the girl, she will be more proactive than that.

Instead of her to raise an alarm or create a scene immediately the incidence happened,she sat down in one corner crying, i believe she is still crying till date. I tell you,if she had raised an alarm when it happened, there would have been a clue. Maybe someone would have remember seeing a baby with someone strange or something. Maybe they would have searched all vehicles coming in and out of Canaan Land that day,or even extend the search to Oju-ore or Toll gate. Search parties would have been organized to comb Ota and its environs, but she kept quiet,crying quietly. But they have to wait till Bishop finish preaching around 2pm to come out and look for the girl.

Obviously, they are not good parents themselves. So they have to wait for a whole year to say it out? I am a christian but I'm not stupid.

CHRISTIANITY DOES NOT EQUALS TO STUPIDITY!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by imparable7(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2012
that is nice
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2012
purpose100: rhymz:

What a useless and irresponsible mother! Your daughter got missing and you sat down crying waiting for your husband. I don't know how some people reason. Maybe she adopted the babies, because if she truly gave birth to the girl, she will be more proactive than that.

Instead of her to raise an alarm or create a scene immediately the incidence happened,she sat down in one corner crying, i believe she is still crying till date. I tell you,if she had raised an alarm when it happened, there would have been a clue. Maybe someone would have remember seeing a baby with someone strange or something. Maybe they would have searched all vehicles coming in and out of Canaan Land that day,or even extend the search to Oju-ore or Toll gate. Search parties would have been organized to comb Ota and its environs, but she kept quiet,crying quietly. But they have to wait till Bishop finish preaching around 2pm to come out and look for the girl.

Obviously, they are not good parents themselves. So they have to wait for a whole year to say it out? I am a christian but I'm not stupid.

na only you read where the woman siddon dey cry as she dey wait for her husband.
The husband found his wife in the vicinity of the child department prolly as she too was frantically looking for their daughter. So what exactly is your point?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by SisiKill1: 10:55pm On May 15, 2012
purpose100: rhymz:

Lmao!! Another Classic Papa defending move from the Sheeples - BLAME THE VICTIM

Now the poor mother, who following CHURCH ORDERS, left her children in CHILDREN'S CHURCH to be taken care of by CHURCH WORKERS is to blame for her lost child, yes? You people are amazing!!!

Abeg oh, Aunty wa tell us. . .Where did you see that she sat down crying? Na you give am chair siddon?

I tell ya this Papa Worshiping Sheeples are something else. They see what isn't there and turn a blind eye to what is really is.

I think if Purpose and Stagger combined their eye sights and reading comprehension we just might have half of a reasonable person. undecided

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 15, 2012
stagger:

[size=15pt]As it is, only God now can organise to have that child brought back. If God could make a child in my village who was lost during an air raid in the Nigerian civil war in 1967 to trace his way back in 2007, (now speaking Hausa), He can do anything. That is my sincere prayer for this family.
[/size]

A drunken fool and his lies.. what a shame...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by mbhs139(m): 11:39pm On May 15, 2012
AjanleKoko: It's a bit complicated. Technically, the church isn't liable, [b]since the parents did not sign any agreement to keep their kids there.
[/b]But they can be held liable if negligence can be proven. It's a big church, with massive crowds, and they need to take more care with security. I'd say the parents should take them to court, if they can find a good lawyer. I'm sure there must be other cases similar to this.

That bolded part is not true from a risk management perspective. It becomes the church's (implied) responsibility to keep every one on its premises safe the moment they enter into the church's premises because they are business invitee to the church.

Business invitee in the sense that the church is a registered business under the CAC.

Don's feed us what is not here.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao!! Another Classic Papa defending move from the Sheeples - BLAME THE VICTIM

Now the poor mother, who following CHURCH ORDERS, left her children in CHILDREN'S CHURCH to be taken care of by CHURCH WORKERS is to blame for her lost child, yes? You people are amazing!!!

Abeg oh, Aunty wa tell us. . .Where did you see that she sat down crying? Na you give am chair siddon?

I tell ya this Papa Worshiping Sheeples are something else. They see what isn't there and turn a blind eye to what is really is.

I think if Purpose and Stagger combined their eye sights and reading comprehension we just might have half of a reasonable person. undecided
u dey mind that mumu wey dey split hair dey look for reasons to exonerate their rogue papa. It is very clear to me that Winners Chapel knows what happened to that child. It is a premeditated coincidence that all the four teachers went for service at thesame time the child was abducted without anyone noticing it, no resistance from the child too....that to me shows the child prolly knows the face of the person that took her into captivity, it was a face she was comfortable with, a known face she recognized and was used to. They should look into the private activities of the teachers, it is possible there is a closet child predator, child trafficker and the likes amongst them. The church prolly knows about it....there should be full investigation here, especially starting with the teachers and their private lives then to the people in the church management that have been making deliberate effort to thwart any process that will aid in finding praise. No sacred cows and no stoopid excuses....the results will be shocking I know.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stagger: 4:46am On May 16, 2012
musKeeto:
A drunken fool and his lies.. what a shame...

I can see that eating your own poo is making you more stupid. Maybe you should try eating cow dung. Ever since you posted here, your stupi.d brain has not been able to bring out one single suggestion to help the parents of this kid recover their child.

Stupi.d poo eater. What else do you do with your time aside from eating poo?
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stagger: 4:49am On May 16, 2012
rhymz: Obviously, you have decided to deliberately be blind to the fact that that child may have been kidnapped by one of the teachers with the connivance of an influential person in the top management of the church.
Did I percieve any disbelief or doubt from you? Ok read this part of that article that the OP did not incude:
Also, last August when Samuel had gone to visit Lawal, he said he was welcomed with congratulatory messages from police officers at the police station, who claimed tohave received a call from the church informing them that Praise had been found and that the case be withdrawn.
Calls for more prayer
Samuel said he did not meet Oyedepo again until recently when they met on April 12, 2012, almost a year since his child was missing.
And you say the police did not do anything? You better be honest with yourself cos U seem to me like a dubious fanatic.

What stopped the police from interrogating the church workers? Do they live in the church? Don't they have addresses?
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2012
stagger:

What stopped the police from interrogating the church workers? Do they live in the church? Don't they have addresses?
Like I suspected, you are a dubius fanatic that deliberately has chosen to be blind to evidences that show that your Conman Papa and his gang of church men have been interfering with investigations by the police. See how you contradict yourself with your lies and the shyte you spew here; shebi na U open that mouth you take dey chop shyte say the nigerian justice system is bad and can easily be influenced by the likes of your daddy G.o Oledepo who have the wherewithal to control our very dubious and insincere police force and roguish justice system. You know all these and continue to play dumb to the obvious and keep asking dumb questions that show how you can easily turn the truth on its head like a criminal will do.
You are just like an average Nigerian anyway, stoopidly religious with a cultivated sense of piety yet extremely dishonest in their dealings with others. They will act holier than thou in church yet out side with others, they are extremly dishonest, they are no different from the so-called unbelievers, they show no compassion for others and arrogantly attribute their success to hardwork and God when we all know that it is through ruthless business practices and shady dealings that negatively affect other people's lives they got their wealth, at least your MOG is a perfect example of the typecast and his handling of this particular case and numerous others only emphasize my points. Keep lying to yourself until prolly you will fall victim too and all you will get as justice from your conman will be for you to pray harder. Buncha religious Conartistes worst than politicians and armed criminals.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Heathen(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2012
Stagger, you and your thieving papa 'godfather'oye'big daddy'depo deserve to be shot in the head on sight. You are a phacking Arrow, bloody heartless mongrel trying to protect a criminal!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by ayobase(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2012
mkmyers45:

Isn't he a MOG? He should see where the girl is.....knowing fully-well what could happen if someone goes missing and the public hears it....

The nannies shld be held
responsible, and if d ''MOG''
has been lackadaisical abt d
whole thing, then ''raise alarm''.

What have d parents done?
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by ayobase(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2012
Heathen: Stagger, you and your thieving papa 'godfather'oye'big daddy'depo deserve to be shot in the head on sight. You are a phacking Arrow, bloody heartless mongrel trying to protect a criminal!

Must you?
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Ogamgil(f): 7:42am On May 16, 2012

[/quote]

ur very very silly and also useless. Pray such happens 2 u so ul show d world dat ur super man. Instead of shown sympathy ur blaming d parents 4getn d church and teacher who owes a duty of care on its members. U dont speak like a christian.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dorox(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2012
Mr. Eleng and family went to church on that day to get their blessing from papa oyedepor in exchange for the payment of tithes and offerings. What the got instead was the loss of something that is most precious to them. Their child. I am very sure that they now regret their presence in church on that day.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by ayobase(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2012
dorox: Mr. Eleng and family went to church on that day to get their blessing from papa oyedepor in exchange for the payment of tithes and offerings. What the got instead was the loss of something that is most precious to them. Their child. I am very sure that they now regret their presence in church on that day.

What a silly way of reasoning!
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by ayobase(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2012
and again......
According to criminology,

A coin is 2-sided.

Has it been confirmed if it
aint false accusation in d
first place by d parents.

The mother ''instantly''crying
in d first place is uncalled for.

Too early, especially when some
kids are still in d dept as reported
in dis case!

It happens sometimes dat one
will have to wait till d dept is empty,
but she didnt wait for half of dat,
before she started wailing.

Some people can do anything
for anything.

*****just saying*******
Also think abt it before a side
gets too much attention!

And FYI, Im neutral on this!

Peace out!
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dorox(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2012
ayobase:

What a silly way of reasoning!
Your head no correct. Explain why you think say my reasoning dey silly. Tell us what the parents gained in church on that day.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by hotwax: 8:38am On May 16, 2012
What is this media war with big churches on Nairalanad. Yesterday it was how redeem church force people to attend their school.

Today winners cover up a missing girl. If somebody get lost in mecca, they will arrest the imam of kahaba or the president of saudi.

Towmorrow we will look for another big church to destroy, may be Day star. We are expecting a news on day star too.

Na wa for muslims oooo

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by ayobase(m): 8:49am On May 16, 2012
dorox:
Your head no correct. Explain why you think say my reasoning dey silly. Tell us what the parents gained in church on that day.

Guy, I no get time to dey
debate, its very obvious
dat it will be a stale-mate.

Its (1-1) comments, I called
your reasoning, ''silly'', and
you called me, ''fool''.

We still have a long way to go
here buddy.
We shldnt start like dis!

Do av a great day ahead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / What Is Your Favourite Christian Hymn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.