Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,828 members, 7,824,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng (25263 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 15, 2012
HARDDON: so sad to hear...... another ploy to tarnish the image of my grandpa. i do hope and pray the God Lord brings the child back hail and hearty./////// and as for you Nlandas who lack self control and restrain, may God have mercy on you cos no one else can!
when will pple learn?its obvious that †ђξ child went missing I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ church, Άπϑ pple will keep saying Ǥø̲̣đ will find †ђξ child.ȋ̝̊τ̲̅ Iڪ obvious that †ђξ something fishy Iڪ going on.but most pple worship pastor, Άπϑ not Ǥø̲̣đ.†ђξ church shuould ße̶̲̥̅̊ sue.Man of Ǥø̲̣đ indeed...mtchewwwwwww
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by sammirano: 12:12pm On May 15, 2012
you people have started again.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dekung(m): 12:18pm On May 15, 2012
e.dynasty:
I think the teachers not Oyedepo will be called for questioning. What baffles me in the whole story was "the said teachers all left for 'service' before properly handing the kids of whom they were giving custody". Oyedepo has nothing here, they do.
Ever heard of the term 'vicarious liability' before?. Well Oyedepo is vicariously liable for the actions of these teachers/care givers. Unfortunately, its been more than a year already but I would love to hope for the best. My question is what were the parents waiting for till now, what have they beeen doing for over 365 days? They themselves should be charged with negligence because if it were to be in saner climes a search party would have gone out comprising everyone, poster/pictures of the child would already be in circulation, the church would do averything in its powers to ensure the child id recovered. Unfortunately, the parents are too religious and so believing of Oyedepo's mental tantrums when he said he sensed no evil. What do people do with their brains when it comes to religious issues, why cant people reason like 21st century human beings? I think its high time thse parents woke up from their hypnosis and refer the case to the police. If they are still hoping their child would be recovered because Oyedepo sensed no evil, they have a long way to go

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by jkeva: 12:30pm On May 15, 2012
musKeeto:
You are indeed a drunk... The church knows it holds public events and so is responsible for whatevere crowd control or mugu control units they have.. you can't absolve them of blame in this case.

And stop being such an asshole.. like say if na ur pikin, u for dey speak all dis grammar... Nonsense...

i wonder o, pple jst talk as if they dont know wat dey r sayin, we r talking of a whole life here, humanbeing like us.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by XFive: 12:32pm On May 15, 2012
Please let us be cautious on what we say.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by RuuDie(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2012
What kind of parents would lose their biological child(ren) and not cry out for help even if Jesu' Christi' himself came down and told 'em to chill out!!!?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stagger: 12:40pm On May 15, 2012
jkeva:

i wonder o, pple jst talk as if they dont know wat dey r sayin, we r talking of a whole life here, humanbeing like us.

A whole year has passed. Is the blame game going to bring the child back? What constructive suggestion has been made since? I have worked with the police before and I can tell you that if the parents had acted within 24 hours of going to the authorities, it would have made a difference.

Policemen also attend Winners Chapel and there is a law enforcement unit there.

Sometimes these news reports never give the full details and I am sure if we had programs like America's Most Wanted, the media would have found a constructive outlet to aid in missing persons cases.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Barywhyte(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2012
mukina2:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/winners-chapel-covers-case-missing-child#.T7H2skQEn_J.facebook

@Poster are u saying this incidence happened a year ago? If so why is this story coming up now? Are the parents sleeping in the last one year? Playing with the life of a humanbeing like them?

Unbelievable!
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2012
Barywhyte:

@Poster are u saying this incidence happened a year ago? If so why is this story coming up now? Are the parents sleeping in the last one year? Playing with the life of a humanbeing like them?

Unbelievable!

That is what happens when you have more faith than common-sense
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 15, 2012
From money laundering to child trafficking. . .Even if you cover it,Godiswatchingyou oyedepo#
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Princessaleeza: 12:51pm On May 15, 2012
ZUBY77: Oyedepo should consult his fellow Yoruba criminals/scammers to help him pray and recover the child. Since TBJoshua cansee tomorrow, what is so hard in seeing yesterday when the child got missing?

may God 4give u & dont put curse on ur head because u want 2 comment.And i can c u re an igbo guy.God sees everytin dat is hiding.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Princessaleeza: 12:58pm On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

Yup!!

You are either not a graduate or a re'tard... I shall offer sacrifices on your behalf.. MAy the gods have mercy on you!!

you need God mercy also & u also need a deliverance & u better watch ur mouth cos u talk 2 much.OKIJA
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 15, 2012
stagger:

A whole year has passed. Is the blame game going to bring the child back? What constructive suggestion has been made since? I have worked with the police before and I can tell you that if the parents had acted within 24 hours of going to the authorities, it would have made a difference.

Policemen also attend Winners Chapel and there is a law enforcement unit there.

Sometimes these news reports never give the full details and I am sure if we had programs like America's Most Wanted, the media would have found a constructive outlet to aid in missing persons cases.

You and ur stupid storiessss.. liar.
i dare anyone to view your profile and see how u come up with a new story every other thread. please 4k off... liar
today ur in abj, yesterday kano, last night working with a governor, this morning handling a contract... mscheew..

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 15, 2012
Princessaleeza:

you need God mercy also & u also need a deliverance & u better watch ur mouth cos u talk 2 much.OKIJA
come on keep quiet... princeesAlizard..
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2012
My advise 2 them,is just pray god wil provide her,insha allah.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Princessaleeza: 1:30pm On May 15, 2012
musKeeto:

woteva u called d name,u son of d devil.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Princessaleeza: 1:30pm On May 15, 2012
musKeeto:
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Ikanium(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2012
Revolva: ah dem don take am do blood money ,oyedepo keep gettin richer and members broke
But do you know being broke is the root of all evils
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Ikanium(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2012
[quote author=Ikanium][/quote]same here
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2012
I don't think the church has a hand in the disapearance of the child. They're trying to frustrate the attempt to make the news a popular knowledge so as to protect the image of the church which in my opinion is foolish especially for a religious institution.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2012
It is important that we get the full story, I read the story the first time and felt there was something missing, so I went to google to get the full story and I understood why it was alleged that Oyedepo and his Church were trying to cover up the case, here is the remaining part of the story:

Thwarting police investigation The case was later reported by the church’s Chief Security Officer, Supol Cosmas, at the Police Area Command in Onipanu, Sango-Ota in Ogun State, where one Ijeoma Lawal was assigned as the Investigating Police Officer (IPO). A source at the police station said that Samuel was questioned but the four teachers directly connected to Praise’s disappearance were prevented from making statements. The source also claimed that a call had come from a senior pastor of the church asking the police not to interrogate the teachers because they had volunteered for the job and should not be put through any hassles. “The caller told the police that the church will handle the matter themselves and the four teachers were promptly released,” said the source. After there appeared to be no headway in the efforts to find Praise, Samuel said he became disturbed and suggested that the case be made public. With photographs of his missing daughter and his wife in tow, Samuel got an interview at the Africa Independent Television (AIT) in Alagbado, Lagos. But when Samuel’s plea to the public for information aired on the station, the broadcaster gave the impression that Praise had disappeared at the couple’s Satellite Town residence, and not the Winners Chapel. “I called the AIT man named Desmond to complain and he told me that was the instruction he received from the church. Even the IPO called me to say that she watched the broadcast and was shocked at what was reported,” he said. Samuel added that his complaints about the AIT broadcast to the church were also not taken seriously. “Is it a sin for me to go to a church of God with my family? This is a year that my child disappeared under the church’s custody. How can I go to AIT only to have a different thing shown? How can the church interfere with police investigation?” He asked. Samuel claimed that, in the same week his child got missing, he had suggested that the four affected voluntary teachers be invited for questioning with Lawal in attendance. But none of the voluntary teachers nor the Investigating officer showed up for the meeting as the Elengs and a neighbour, one Blessing, who had accompanied the couple, waited in vain. Also, last August when Samuel had gone to visit Lawal, he said he was welcomed with congratulatory messages from police officers at the police station, who claimed to have received a call from the church informing them that Praise had been found and that the case be withdrawn. In the same month, thoroughly dissatisfied with the way his church was handling the matter, coupled with the meddling, Samuel took matters in his own hands. One Sunday, Samuel said he went to the Church’s Children Department and bared his anger by declaring that no kid should go in unless his daughter was found. Samuel said his attitude was promptly reported to Oyedepo, who warned him never to go near the Children’s department again. Before then, according to Samuel, Oyedepo was in constant communication with him, but since the classroom incident, “he stopped taking my calls and no more talk about my missing daughter.” Calls for more prayer Samuel said he did not meet Oyedepo again until recently when they met on April 12, 2012, almost a year since his child was missing. “I told him (Oyedepo) that my child was still missing and he said ‘be prayerful, the Lord will strengthen you and your child will be found’,” Samuel said. A source at the church however claimed that a handful of church members, including Cosmas, who also doubles as Aide-de-camp to Oyedepo, are making efforts to find Praise. The source also said that series of meetings were recently held by the church, where the four teachers were invited. When called to confirm the report, Lawal declined to comment on the issue, saying, “please, don’t involve me in the matter.” Cosmas also denied any knowledge of the incident, appearing to be more interested in how Daily Times got his number. However, Desmond confirmed that Praise’s disappearance was reported and broadcasted by the television station a year ago. The Elengs are now at a crossroad, torn between reverence for their church pastor whom they fondly call ‘Daddy’, and their filial love for their child whom Samuel referred to as “our first fruit”. Also, the couple’s pain has recently been heightened by Glory’s constant queries about her missing sister.

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by livapul86(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2012
My heart sincerely goes out to the anguished parents at this moment. With that said, its about time we told ourselves some home-truths. The parents allowed themselves to be deluded by the false impressions given to them by the CHURCH after the incident. It is S.O.P( Standard Operating Procedure) in police circles around the world that the first 24hrs in a missing Child case is the most important. The moment it lingers, the odds of finding the child gets increasingly hopeless. The parents were undoubtedly manipulated by religious beliefs to keep quiet, to avoid an all drawn out public attention. To the parents, this is not the time to fall captive to the delusions of religious folks, make your VOICES heard.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by fesse(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2012
It is a pity that some people have failed and refused to see beyond their nose and reason with common sense. For good one year, it is now the uncalled news is being made public.

I will say the church management is aware of the missing child in one or the other; because i could remember when one of my secondary school mate from same village died in Lagos. The boy was learning trading that time. He decided to go laboring for quick cash at one new church building site. One day he did not return home and the sister and relatives started searching immediately with the police. It was gathered from his friends that he always go to labour at that church site and claims that he went trading. After thorough searching and investigations, it was realized that the boy and six other boys were killed by the church, covered with thick nylon bags and were buried under the Heep concretes at the site.

Also in Port Harcourt(Eche Local govt. area) last year when one Redeem pastor poisoned his neighbors three sons and threw them into an uncompleted well at his backyard (also church premises). It didn't take the investigative police hours to uncover the ugly nature of the pastor.

In as much as no one is being held responsible, the church and its executives have questions to answer. I fesse don't trust any of all these churches because their ways are so crooked and dirty. The couple is to be blamed also for keeping mute all this while.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 15, 2012
rhymz: It is important that we get the full story, I read the story the first time and felt there was something missing, so I went to google to get the full story and I understood why it was alleged that Oyedepo and his Church were trying to cover up the case, here is the remaining part of the story:

Thwarting police investigation The case was later reported by the church’s Chief Security Officer, Supol Cosmas, at the Police Area Command in Onipanu, Sango-Ota in Ogun State, where one Ijeoma Lawal was assigned as the Investigating Police Officer (IPO). A source at the police station said that Samuel was questioned but the four teachers directly connected to Praise’s disappearance were prevented from making statements. The source also claimed that a call had come from a senior pastor of the church asking the police not to interrogate the teachers because they had volunteered for the job and should not be put through any hassles. “The caller told the police that the church will handle the matter themselves and the four teachers were promptly released,” said the source. After there appeared to be no headway in the efforts to find Praise, Samuel said he became disturbed and suggested that the case be made public. With photographs of his missing daughter and his wife in tow, Samuel got an interview at the Africa Independent Television (AIT) in Alagbado, Lagos. But when Samuel’s plea to the public for information aired on the station, the broadcaster gave the impression that Praise had disappeared at the couple’s Satellite Town residence, and not the Winners Chapel. “I called the AIT man named Desmond to complain and he told me that was the instruction he received from the church. Even the IPO called me to say that she watched the broadcast and was shocked at what was reported,” he said. Samuel added that his complaints about the AIT broadcast to the church were also not taken seriously. “Is it a sin for me to go to a church of God with my family? This is a year that my child disappeared under the church’s custody. How can I go to AIT only to have a different thing shown? How can the church interfere with police investigation?” He asked. Samuel claimed that, in the same week his child got missing, he had suggested that the four affected voluntary teachers be invited for questioning with Lawal in attendance. But none of the voluntary teachers nor the Investigating officer showed up for the meeting as the Elengs and a neighbour, one Blessing, who had accompanied the couple, waited in vain. Also, last August when Samuel had gone to visit Lawal, he said he was welcomed with congratulatory messages from police officers at the police station, who claimed to have received a call from the church informing them that Praise had been found and that the case be withdrawn. In the same month, thoroughly dissatisfied with the way his church was handling the matter, coupled with the meddling, Samuel took matters in his own hands. One Sunday, Samuel said he went to the Church’s Children Department and bared his anger by declaring that no kid should go in unless his daughter was found. Samuel said his attitude was promptly reported to Oyedepo, who warned him never to go near the Children’s department again. Before then, according to Samuel, Oyedepo was in constant communication with him, but since the classroom incident, “he stopped taking my calls and no more talk about my missing daughter.” Calls for more prayer Samuel said he did not meet Oyedepo again until recently when they met on April 12, 2012, almost a year since his child was missing. “I told him (Oyedepo) that my child was still missing and he said ‘be prayerful, the Lord will strengthen you and your child will be found’,” Samuel said. A source at the church however claimed that a handful of church members, including Cosmas, who also doubles as Aide-de-camp to Oyedepo, are making efforts to find Praise. The source also said that series of meetings were recently held by the church, where the four teachers were invited. When called to confirm the report, Lawal declined to comment on the issue, saying, “please, don’t involve me in the matter.” Cosmas also denied any knowledge of the incident, appearing to be more interested in how Daily Times got his number. However, Desmond confirmed that Praise’s disappearance was reported and broadcasted by the television station a year ago. The Elengs are now at a crossroad, torn between reverence for their church pastor whom they fondly call ‘Daddy’, and their filial love for their child whom Samuel referred to as “our first fruit”. Also, the couple’s pain has recently been heightened by Glory’s constant queries about her missing sister.

[size=18pt]With what i just read now i dont think i am going to any Church again i will talk to my God in my Room finish [/size] angry
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 15, 2012
ozoebuka1: Wow... wonders shall never end... by the fact that they hid it from d general public, something is wrong somewhere... woman, abeg report da case to da police if u wanna know what happened to ur child ,praise,
wch police?...the ones dat nealry killed dia fellow policeman the other day?...mtcheeeewwww...wake up man
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2012
It has been over a year since Samuel Eleng and his wife, Favour, lost their two-year-old twin daughter at the Children’s department of the Canaan Land, Winners Chapel headquarters, Sango-Ota in Ogun State, and yet, there is no sign of the girl.
The couple are still stunned by the mysterious disappearance of Praise on April 17, 2011, an Easter Sunday.
Although the Church’s founder, David Oyedepo, was said to have shown support tothe family, however, Samuel alleged that theChurch had been meddling with the case to prevent it from going public.
“We handed our girls, Praise and Glory, over to the school teachers under whose custody many other children were kept. They gave ustwo tags as proof that we had our children under their care for that day,” said Samuel.
However, by the end of the church service, Praise had gone missing from the class in which she was left.
Even the teachers in charge of the twin girls were not in sight, as they were said to have all gone for service as at the time the couple went to get their daughters.
“I saw my wife around the vicinity of the Children’s section, she was crying. She told me that Praise was missing,” he said.
Samuel said they eventually got hold of one of the four teachers supposedly in charge of the children’s class, who was also at a loss regarding the whereabouts of Praise.
“She claimed not to know but advised us to check other classes. So we started moving around from class to class, around the church premises,” he continued.
By then apprehensive but still hopeful, the couple waited until after the service and reported the matter to Oyedepo, who prayedand joined them in the search.
“He (Oyedepo) walked with us to the Children’s department and after praying, he said he has not seen any evil signal,” Samuel said.
However, a more frantic search for Praise was not successful as the hours harrowingly dragged on into days and months for the troubled family.
“I was thinking so many things; how can I come to the house of God and my child will suddenly disappear? Even if it was time for rapture, how can it just pick my child only?” Samuel said.
Thwarting police investigation
The case was later reported by the church’s Chief Security Officer, Supol Cosmas, at the Police Area Command in Onipanu, Sango-Ota in Ogun State, where one Ijeoma Lawal was assigned as the Investigating Police Officer (IPO).
A source at the police station said that Samuel was questioned but the four teachers directly connected to Praise’s disappearance were prevented from making statements.
The source also claimed that a call had comefrom a senior pastor of the church asking the police not to interrogate the teachers because they had volunteered for the job and should not be put through any hassles.
“The caller told the police that the church will handle the matter themselves and the four teachers were promptly released,” said the source.
After there appeared to be no headway in the efforts to find Praise, Samuel said he became disturbed and suggested that the case be made public.
With photographs of his missing daughter and his wife in tow, Samuel got an interviewat the Africa Independent Television (AIT) in Alagbado, Lagos.
But when Samuel’s plea to the public for information aired on the station, the broadcaster gave the impression that Praise had disappeared at the couple’s Satellite Town residence, and not the Winners Chapel.
“I called the AIT man named Desmond to complain and he told me that was the instruction he received from the church. Even the IPO called me to say that she watched the broadcast and was shocked at what was reported,” he said.
Samuel added that his complaints about the AIT broadcast to the church were also not taken seriously.
“Is it a sin for me to go to a church of God with my family? This is a year that my child disappeared under the church’s custody. How can I go to AIT only to have a different thing shown? How can the church interfere with police investigation?” He asked.
Samuel claimed that, in the same week his child got missing, he had suggested that thefour affected voluntary teachers be invited for questioning with Lawal in attendance.
But none of the voluntary teachers nor the Investigating officer showed up for the meeting as the Elengs and a neighbour, one Blessing, who had accompanied the couple, waited in vain.
Also, last August when Samuel had gone to visit Lawal, he said he was welcomed with congratulatory messages from police officers at the police station, who claimed tohave received a call from the church informing them that Praise had been found and that the case be withdrawn.
In the same month, thoroughly dissatisfied with the way his church was handling the matter, coupled with the meddling, Samuel took matters in his own hands.
One Sunday, Samuel said he went to the Church’s Children Department and bared his anger by declaring that no kid should go in unless his daughter was found.
Samuel said his attitude was promptly reported to Oyedepo, who warned him neverto go near the Children’s department again.
Before then, according to Samuel, Oyedepo was in constant communication with him, but since the classroom incident, “he stopped taking my calls and no more talk about my missing daughter.”
Calls for more prayer
Samuel said he did not meet Oyedepo again until recently when they met on April 12, 2012, almost a year since his child was missing.
“I told him (Oyedepo) that my child was still missing and he said ‘be prayerful, the Lord will strengthen you and your child will be found’,” Samuel said.
A source at the church however claimed thata handful of church members, including Cosmas, who also doubles as Aide-de-camp to Oyedepo, are making efforts to find Praise.
The source also said that series of meetings were recently held by the church, where the four teachers were invited.
When called to confirm the report, Lawal declined to comment on the issue, saying, “please, don’t involve me in the matter.”
Cosmas also denied any knowledge of the incident, appearing to be more interested in how Daily Times got his number.
However, Desmond confirmed that Praise’s disappearance was reported and broadcasted by the television station a year ago.
The Elengs are now at a crossroad, torn between reverence for their church pastor whom they fondly call ‘Daddy’, and their filiallove for their child whom Samuel referred to as “our first fruit”.
Also, the couple’s pain has recently been heightened by Glory’s constant queries about her missing sister.

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

I could think of over 50 ways to turn this into a Tribal issue... But a little girls life is at stake here so... Heres the other me;

First of all, I find it very disturbing that many parents tend to have absolutely zero regards for the security and well-being of their kids. This isnt peculiar to winners chapel at all, so dont worry, I havent started bashing Oyedepo. If many of you here would be honest, look at the childrens department in your churches and imagine how easy it would be for a child predator to waalk in and take away a child. The security around them are lax, the guardians in charge are lacadesical and the entire set-up is a waste.

Thats why it is advisable to parents to keep their kids with them in the "ADULT" section of the church. It is not as if in the adult section, profanity or curse words are used.. Keeping your kids with you during the service gives the parents a better advantage to have an idea where their child is and what their child is doing.. Also, the parennts get to explain the preaching to their kids. In the so-called childrens department in most churches, the kids barely learn anything.

Now!! OYEDEPO... No surprises.. He didnt sense any evil.. Yet the girl is missing. And it didnt occur to the witch-slapping Preacher to call the police and put out an APBwith the girls picture immediately the incident was reported... NO!! He was more interested in proecting the image of his church and buying jets..

The parents should sue him and Winners to court for criminal negligence.. and damages to the tune of 50 billion Naira.
seconded!
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dorox(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2012
XFive: Please let us be cautious on what we say.
What has been said so far for us to be cautious about? My guess is that you are one of the lobotomised zombies who think that oyedepor is a god. It is time you remove your head from his stinking anus and realise that he is every bit as human as yourself taking advantage of mugus like youself.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

You are a holy foo'l!!

Can you prove it didnt!!

Ewu! angry
lwtmtp(laff wan tear me to pieces)...dude u wicked die...hahahahaahahahhaahaha
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Timileyin(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2012
Everyone is entitled to there own opinion about religion, preaches or any topic, but hating or blastfaming a religion or a man of God, is just wrong and it leads to destruction. let people be and believe what they want. educate yourself before commenting about people or posting in general.

if you have an opinion about a man of God, its better you keep it to your self, not broadcasting and celebrating it on frontpage. most of you guys are just jealous and envious about the level God as placed this men. Their members are not complaining and they are not fools nor blind.. huh cry[color=#990000][b][/b]
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2012
I am so angry at the moment that I can't seem to articulate my points on this one, I shall come back to give my own view on this case. But for now, I will make sure I generate enough awareness about this case until everyone knows what actually goes on in today's churches.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2012
Timileyin: Everyone is entitled to there own opinion about religion, preaches or any topic, but hating or blastfaming a religion or a man of God, is just wrong and it leads to destruction. let people be and believe what they want. educate yourself before commenting about people or posting in general.

if you have an opinion about a man of God, its better you keep it to your self, not broadcasting and celebrating it on frontpage. most of you guys are just jealous and envious about the level God as placed this men. Their members are not complaining and they are not fools nor blind.. huh cry[color=#990000][b][/b]
will you get out of here with your studip and dumb advice before Amadioha plague those fingers of yours for posting this nonsense...make satan punish you there, fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny / 11 Reasons Why I Don't Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.