Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Deaths At Monalido Night Club, Apapa Caused By Drunk Mopols - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deaths At Monalido Night Club, Apapa Caused By Drunk Mopols (14693 Views)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon / Mopols Dancing Oringo Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Deaths At Monalido Night Club, Apapa Caused By Drunk Mopols by mspookie: 3:13pm On May 17, 2012
OK/2/NV:
Grew up in Apapa. Is that whare house for whores still in existence?

you r here again! in the midst of this: sane pple r in grief for the family of the lost souls and u askin abt whores....nonsense! u can beg someone to shoot u, so you will prolly have the chiarmans LovePeddler, wont b much loss anyway! grin Dont die on me, i will miss u on nairaland tongue
Re: Deaths At Monalido Night Club, Apapa Caused By Drunk Mopols by mspookie: 3:19pm On May 17, 2012
urchpath:

U are simply pseudo-retar.ded. How was I supposed to differentiate btw Igbo and Igbo...heediot...Go eff yourself. Waste of sper.m like u!

YOU are ill mannered and thats totally unacceptable...the normal thing to do would have been to apologise, but i guess assholes like u dont know how exactly to use the word "SORRY" ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.