Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Lebianism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lebianism (2031 Views)

Lebianism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lebianism by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 15, 2012
How wil u feel when u notice dat ur galfrnd is a Lesbian. She's always admiring beautiful gals. Mayb ur sisters, cousins etc. Why is it dat gals enjoy being lesbian dan opp. sex. I hope dats not possesive?
Re: Lebianism by OK2NV3: 9:53pm On May 15, 2012
If I ever land one of these lesbos, I will convince her to let us have a three_some. I will go out and look for that stunning chic, get her drunk and have my lesbian gf go first (let her moist the vag up ) then i will show with my erect phalanx and anally phuck shiit out of her. Why ana_l? so it won't be like i cheated on my lesbian pussiey.
Re: Lebianism by mykejones(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2012
OK/2/NV:
If I ever land one of these lesbos, I will convince her to let us have a three_some. I will go out and look for that stunning chic, get her drunk and have my lesbian gf go first (let her moist the vag up ) then i will show with my erect phalanx and anally phuck shiit out of her. Why ana_l? so it won't be like i cheated on my lesbian pussiey.
I earnestly await ur ban young man!
Re: Lebianism by OK2NV3: 11:06pm On May 15, 2012
mykejones:
I earnestly await ur ban young man!
gay
Re: Lebianism by Dyt(f): 12:27am On May 16, 2012
Lyk wat d F is wrong wit admirin ladies?
So any lady dat admires demselves r lezbians huh?
Fooools
Re: Lebianism by Nobody: 8:28am On May 16, 2012
Dyt: Lyk wat d F is wrong wit admirin ladies?
So any lady dat admires demselves r lezbians huh?
Fooools
Dyt Who b fools naw? Are u a lez? We did nt say admiring bt wit a lez intention. Is dat hw u admire babe? Nawaoi
Re: Lebianism by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 16, 2012
@OP
how would you "notice" that your gf is a lezbian then?! and why would you want a lezbian to admire anyone other than FEMALES?!
unless she was b[b]i[/b]sexual, no self respecting lezbian would want to be with a man, it makes no sense.

if you find out that the girl you are dating is using you as a front to look straight (while she is truly a lezbian) then simply dump her and seek for someone for you. et voila!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Danger Of Falling In Love! Beware! / He'll Cum Back If He's Mine / Reasons Why Chris Hemsworth’s Wife Replace Natalie Portman’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.