Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

He'll Cum Back If He's Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He'll Cum Back If He's Mine (2046 Views)

Yes ! You Can Make Your Woman Cum Back For You! / 9 Signs He'll Be An Amazing Dad / He Says He'll Never Marry You, Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by sampitts(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
I wonder when some ladies wld say; he'll come back if God says he's mine. Instead of fighting for their man, they fold their arms in wait bt gues what, some nvr came back. most guys like ladies that fight for them so ladies if u trully love ur guy, u shld be able to fight for him, atleast to some extent. What's ur take on this?

1 Like

Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by butta(m): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
I laugh in chinese , why won't guys Like ladies that fight over them when it is only ladies that are stu..pid and F..o0lish that will stoop so low to start throwing fist on each other because of a guy that probably has more females hovering around him..I bet most guys will never throw fist on each other over a lady..

6 Likes

Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by pleep(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
If the two have broken up it over right?

I hope you don't mean physical violence because that is silly.
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
He will come back?
You are on a long thing!
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by sampitts(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
butta: I laugh in chinese , why won't guys Like ladies that fight over them when it is only ladies that are stu..pid and F..o0lish that will stoop so low to start throwing fist on each other because of a guy that probably has more females hovering around him..I bet most guys will never throw fist on each other over a lady..
I didnt mean physical fight pls, & if u noticed, i said to some extend
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by butta(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
sampitts: I didnt mean physical fight pls, & if u noticed, i said to some extend
why should the ladies fight for guys that are only interested in them becuase of s.....ex. ?

1 Like

Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by pleep(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
^ butta are you a woman pretending to be a man?

Or are u a man who only uses women for sex?

If you are a women i dont blame men for using you. Who wouldn't use a creature with such low self esteem they cant even put their real gender on their profile.
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Exponental(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2013
@op........Too much Nollywood films is not good for ur health. Why shld u be dreaming in ur dream?
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2013
Which kind of fight are you talking about here?
Like, calling another lady to yab her on phone because of a BOYFRIEND?
op, i need to be clear before I comment!
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by sampitts(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2013
alutacontinua: Which kind of fight are you talking about here?
Like, calling another lady to yab her on phone because of a BOYFRIEND?
op, i need to be clear before I comment!
fight as in do ur best to get him back, say tryin to get back his attention by makin him remeber d 'gud old days','u knw tins lyk dat. Nt going to fight other girls o.
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2013
sampitts: fight as in do ur best to get him back, say tryin to get back his attention by makin him remeber d 'gud old days','u knw tins lyk dat. Nt going to fight other girls o.

Well...if he's worth 'fighting for'...then, maybe...but a guy that is gone, most times, they're gone! It'll just be like crying over spilt milk! But if it is a situation where something can still be done (something sensible) to save the relationship, i think every matured lady would definitely do that to keep their man!

2 Likes

Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
Fight for what? Or who? What the hell is going on here?
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
I want two babes to catcch
Grenade for me
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by MrsChima(f): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
lefulefu: I want two babes to catcch
Grenade for me

Did you catch a job?
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by 190: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nigerian girls grin grin grin grin
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Did you csatch a job?
b. B. B. Vv. V.
Yes l dey do legbuke
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by MrsChima(f): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
lefulefu: b. B. B. Vv. V.
Yes l dey do legbuke

Stop lying!
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by pleep(m): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
nevah cry oveah spillt melk.

its a sign of maturity.
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by star4(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
So shes fought for the guy, she gets him, does she continue fighting just to keep him?? What a life that would be smh! I'd rather be alone.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op, you mean fight laka this

1 Like

Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by 190: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2013
come back 2 where

where did he went undecided

ok go undecided
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 28, 2013
sampitts: I wonder when some ladies wld say; he'll come back if God says he's mine. Instead of fighting for their man, they fold their arms in wait bt gues what, some nvr came back. most guys like ladies that fight for them so ladies if u trully love ur guy, u shld be able to fight for him, atleast to some extent. What's ur take on this?
my take is, so long there are stil more than 1 billion eligible men on earth I won't stress myself...life is too beautiful to be fighting for jus 1 undecided
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Onyeoma3: 5:59am On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: my take is, so long there are stil more than 1 billion eligible men on earth I won't stress myself...life is too beautiful to be fighting for jus 1 undecided

And @ d same time, over 3billion women on the globe....

Also,out of those 1 billion men, I'm pretty sure you won't like to go for old men, touts / illiterates, and guys that you're older than...that leaves the figure less than 1 billion.

If he's worth it, you shudnt let him slip away from you.
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by DBestDoc(f): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
sampitts: I wonder when some ladies wld say; he'll come back if God says he's mine. Instead of fighting for their man, they fold their arms in wait bt gues what, some nvr came back. most guys like ladies that fight for them so ladies if u trully love ur guy, u shld be able to fight for him, atleast to some extent. What's ur take on this?

why dont the men fight for their ladies?
does it have to be the lady doing the fighting always?
Men are the stronger vessels afterall wink,let them fight for their ladies instead of folding their arms.

My take is a MAN is not a tool that can be stolen.He's got a WILL et al.He wont leave in the first place if He doesnt want to,so i dont see the need to fight when two like minds know what they want and work together to make things better.

.......But then if He wants to go,i'll free him.I bet,He will come running back(that's if he thinks im worth it)...Talking from experience.
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by sampitts(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=D_BestDoc]

why dont the men fight for their ladies?
does it have to be the lady doing the fighting always?
Men are the stronger vessels afterall wink,let them fight for their ladies instead of folding their arms.

My take is a MAN is not a tool that can be stolen.He's got a WILL et al.He wont leave in the first place if He doesnt want to,so i dont see the need to fight when two like minds know what they want and work together to make things better.

.......But then if He wants to go,i'll free him.I bet,He will come running back(that's if he thinks im worth it)...Talking from experience.[/quote by experience u mean he came running back. Well dis issue is more particular to ladies than men. I'v heard most of them say he'll cum bk if God say he's mine, or ig we'r meant to be, wen dey knw dey actualy nid dis guy, having put him off by their attitude]
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Op, gone are those days, babes fight for a man to keep him... When a man decides to leave , pls allow him , if not the babe will always be played and not valued... Let him taste other babes that shacking his brain, when he is ready for a true woman , he will retrace his steps, back... That's if the babe he left has not moved onto someonelse better.. And also if the guy has not found someone more compatible with his lifestyle ... At this stage in life, the stress alone in Nija, will make babes think twice of fighting over one guy, when the guy could probably have so many other chicks he is pulling by the sides... Mehn, it's stressful abeg...
If he is not matured enough to know a good babe meant for him , then so be it..there are so many opportunities out there... Just do your best and leave the rest to God.
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by DBestDoc(f): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=sampitts][/quote]
Yeah,im not kidding.It happened to me 2 times.He came back after 1yr,but it was late 'cause i had moved on.(he says its 1 of the biggest mistakes he ever made.was actually expecting i would call him).He has refused to let go.

Though three times my man left,and 3 times he came running back,LOL.In his own case i think its more or less a case of releasing what you love and it coming back to you.(He went as far as planning marriage with the chick he left me for).i NEVER called or bugged him because as things were,we were sweet and suddenly he started acting up.I had to free him.He tested,saw and came back to appoogize
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Onye oma:
Also,out of those 1 billion men, I'm pretty sure you won't like to go for old men, touts / illiterates, and guys that you're older than...that leaves the figure less than 1 billion.
there is a reason why I said ELIGIBLE men
Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lol @ cum

1 Like

Re: He'll Cum Back If He's Mine by Onyeoma3: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: there is a reason why I said ELIGIBLE men

Noted,ßuђ they're not up to that number you quoted...

(1) (Reply)

BB Wahala With My Girlfriend..does She Really LOVE ME. / 9 Things Most Guys Lie About! / Love Gives Us The Reason To Live In Peace: My Essay On Love For Peace On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.