Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement (13822 Views)

Niger Delta Group Criticizes Asari-dokubo Over Buhari Statement / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes / 19 Northern Governors Defend Buhari's Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by odomanis: 3:29pm On May 16, 2012
All of you who swore to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan,no matter how hard you try. He will continue to deliver though you may slow him down a bit. You are busy condemning him whether he does good or bad. It does not stop at that. You have to go a step further. You have to present a better alternative for Nigerians to choose. I keep saying it. There was no match for Jonathan in that 2011 election. Buhari was no match and can never be a match. Buhari knows that he can not win presidential election in nigeria faily. He is only pretending. So, if by 2015 all you could present is Buhari or Atiku or IBB,Jonathan will still win if he comes out. There is this old saying that goes like this: IF YOU MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO OR MORE EVILS,IT IS BETTER TO CHOOSE THE LESSER EVIL. Between these men,GEJ is and will always be the LESSER evil.

1 Like

Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by manny4life(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2012
CNPP’s Publicity Secretary, Mr. Osita Okechukwu, said yesterday:

“The problem on ground now is due to the fact that many of those holding elective positions were not elected by the people, in actual fact. Therefore they don’t have any sense of accountability and responsibility towards the people.”

There were also mixed reactions to the statement from notable stakeholders yesterday:

@OP, is this the statement that made you conclude that "Prominent Igbos" support Buhari's statement?

To be honest, mods should be very cautious about topic headline posted to the front page. This thrash should be immediately "EDITED", and rephrased. Jarus and OAM4J should edit this thread topic, after all it's someone who moved it to the front page. Talk about selective topics encouraging chaos? angry angry angry
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by manny4life(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2012
Thanks OAM4J for editing the topic, let the discourse continue. wink wink wink
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by Onyenna(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2012
size38: Buhari does not have what it takes to rule in this modern time of our life. Whatever he likes let him say his time has gone. He is too tribalised for my liking. He has no electoral value as long as most nigerians are concerned. We have better educated and brilliant nigerians pls.give us a breathing space mr Buhari shocked shocked

Thank you...... As for those that think buhari has nothing to do with corruption, you better re-visit the buhari era.....period....
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2012
Personally, I will take the statement made by Buhari very seriously.

This goes to show that GEJ should be very prepared to make sure between now and 2015, he delivers on his transformation agenga. At the moment, though, nothing can be said about the level of development in the country. Three years and counting, we still having problems on how to sort out electricity after various policies have been adopted.

The ball is now in GEJ's Aso Villa Rock Tennis Court!!!!
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by truth4meal(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2012
This Beaf guy is a human replica of a failed state

1 Like

Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by OAM4J: 4:13pm On May 16, 2012
manny4life: Thanks OAM4J for editing the topic, let the discourse continue. wink wink wink

cool
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by truth4meal(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2012
This Beaf guy is a human replica of a failed state; is being objective a taboo where u cum from?
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by truth4meal(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2012
For those of u saying the General planned coup; ask your father if he is sincere(dats if u did nt inherit this myopic stance from him) and he will educated u. Buhari did nt plan coup he was chosen by the junta
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by chagga(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2012
What does Buhari mean by a Free and fair election? Is it an election where the best rigger won? Because rigging was done by all of them. If he thinks he will win the presidential election by conquering only NE and NW then the election will be
"rigged" let him remember the far north is not nigeria and because this is what he believes statements like this must be taken seriously
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 16, 2012
Medicine after Death. We all know what This same Buhari and his co northerners said before the 2011 election and we are seeing it happen via BH. And he is at it again making the same statment. Buhari should be arrested immediately for treason. As for that presidential seat the north should forget about it until further notice. I promise to show them pepper this time around.
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by omicron(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2012
It amazes me how enlightened folks here still say 'buhari is the best', 'jonathan is the man' etc. I'm sick of ALL of them all- they are all the same; power-corrupted set of jobless people, whose only profession is to continue where they stopped in looting public funds! Same mentality. Same clique! Same stories! In fact let youth corpers lead this country self- I bet it'll be far better than any of these grandfathers!
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by nwabuife: 5:39pm On May 16, 2012
Buhari has nt recover frm d shock of d election.He stil feel d pain. Is better u enter house now coz d next may lead to joinin Abacha.
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by lacasa: 5:45pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^The elders have spoken!! GEJ, please go back to the creeks - you have looted enough money for your next 50 generations, we need a competent leader...

Gbam!! Gbam!! Aπϑ triple Gbam!!!
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by omenziate(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2012
Fornorth: hating with out reason shame on you, like it or not BUHARI is far more RICHER,HANDSOME,RESPECTABLE,ADORABE THEN YOUR WHOLE FAMILY so you realy show us how FOOL AND ILLITRATE YOU ARE BY CALLING HIM ALMAJIRI.

and ehmmmmmm, he is a youth corper killer and a thief too. Since wen did he become d messiah sef? Let him account for d billions he stole from PTF. Always shedding tears wen he loses. As for me Buhari vs (ibori , uzor kalu , bankole, alams, bode george) , I would pick dose in d bracket cuz an islamic fundamentalist (terrorist) is worse dan a thief.
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by lacasa: 5:53pm On May 16, 2012
truth4meal: This Beaf guy is a human replica of a failed state

gringringringrin
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by ifihearam: 5:57pm On May 16, 2012
I PITY FOR THOSE Of U IN SUPPORT OF BUHARI
UNA Nor KNOW HOW WICKED ANd HEARTLESS HE IS
I PREFER IBORI TO BUHaRI

1 Like

Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by Chrisnwogu(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2012
@velo10
colony of Britain. Guy if you want to remain a slave or a colony, i don't want to, hmn, you go ahead and remain a slave.
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by onyeego(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2012
This country called Nigeria is funny.
What moral grounds does a Man like Buhari have to Advice Jonathan.

Was he not a coup plotter who has no regard for democratic institutions?

Was Buhari not a Member of Sani Abacha's Dictators Govenment?

Was it not Buhari that said he has thrown away the key to Nigeria's democracy into the Atlantic Ocean?

What efforts did Buhari make to ensure that Nigeria returns to democracy while he was romancing with Abacha?

Why is Buhari so quick to tell us that that Nigeria is divided.

As an elder statesman what has Buhari done to address the issue of Boko-haram?

1 Like

Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by Chrisnwogu(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2012
You guy aint seen noting, that (B¤a1r¥) guy is a wicked and heartles being. What happened to our youth corpers in norther Nigeria after the 2011 election? Who do you think trigered the attack? I didn't mention any bodys name but i know some wicked idiot did that after loosiog the election
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by Chrisnwogu(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2012
Na here i go dey whey the maga go continue to kill people after em party go loose the newt election
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by lukkie(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2012
Buhari spoke the minds of a lot of people. Nigerians are frustrated with this criminal enterprise calling themselves the govt. They have realised how dumb they were to vote the dumbo based on religious and ethnic sentiments.

I hear people everyday wishing Boko Haram bombs the National Assembly and Aso Rock. They're not sadists - that's just a sign of frustration and hopelessness.

Personally, I don't see anything good coming out of this govt who don't even admit that we have any problem. Meanwhile, corruption has consumed the entire nation. It's just so sad to find ourselves in this mess.
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by reindeer: 6:50pm On May 16, 2012
lukkie: Buhari spoke the minds of a lot of people. Nigerians are frustrated with this criminal enterprise calling themselves the govt. They have realised how dumb they were to vote the dumbo based on religious and ethnic sentiments.

I hear people everyday wishing Boko Haram bombs the National Assembly and Aso Rock. They're not sadists - that's just a sign of frustration and hopelessness.

Personally, I don't see anything good coming out of this govt who don't even admit that we have any problem. Meanwhile, corruption has consumed the entire nation. It's just so sad to find ourselves in this mess.
Thank you o!
Everyone can now see GEJ has failed and continuing to fail. . .only problem is he has a retinue of failures following and deceiving him for money.
Buhari spoke the minds of honest Nigerians. I will keep supporting him, we know where he stands. GEJ=PDP=BOKO HARAM=Bamanga Tukur. . .no be so?
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by sunkoye: 7:28pm On May 16, 2012
In as much as buahari's statement confirms our fears and might also not be the best idea of good leader but it is obvious jonathan leadership is far from it!
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by LADEMINUS: 7:47pm On May 16, 2012
Beaf:

Precisely! I read the comments, and the OP should be ashamed of himself. It is even worse that he chopped off half the article, yet passed it off as the complete thing to NL.

Dishonesty is a bad thing. Its like fraud.

Exactly my thoughts... Just as ur hat wearing boss is d biggest dishonest fraudster!! I'm not even talking about those phantom subsidy buses u claimed were operational
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by bisiaet: 7:48pm On May 16, 2012
Rather than rig elections, let us not have elections at all and let Nigeria continually be a colony of Britain.

Imagine how great we would have been if we still were under Britain.

Brosie do I just heard you say Nigeria should still be under Britain? Are you sure of what you are saying? Is everything ok with you bros.

By the way whoelse would support him if not CPC, ACF, CNPP Pls who and who are the formation of all these frustrated failure political Party? Are they not the same "mr desperate to rule bloodsucking a s s h o l e s"? Abeg come rain or sunshine Buhari will not taste power again let who want to support him carry on to eternity "Buhari" will not rule Nigeria again. Period!!!

1 Like

Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by LADEMINUS: 7:54pm On May 16, 2012
onye ego: This country called Nigeria is funny.
What moral grounds does a Man like Buhari have to Advice Jonathan.

Was he not a coup plotter who has no regard for democratic institutions?

Was Buhari not a Member of Sani Abacha's Dictators Govenment?

Was it not Buhari that said he has thrown away the key to Nigeria's democracy into the Atlantic Ocean?

What efforts did Buhari make to ensure that Nigeria returns to democracy while he was romancing with Abacha?

Why is Buhari so quick to tell us that that Nigeria is divided.

As an elder statesman what has Buhari done to address the issue of Boko-haram?

Again I agree with you, buhari shouldn't rule this country, neither should dat cap wearing phd individual impersonating a real president! I would pick buhari over him if it comes to it! What has he done to address anything sef??
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2012
I thought Buhari said 2011 election would be the last election he would contest?
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by Mafun: 7:55pm On May 16, 2012
Cant all ds old (closer to grave) statemen find sumwhere to rest? Beginning 4rm baba obj, buhari and d likes, nt leavin out our so called mr. President.
They are all d same!Cant all ds old (closer to grave) statemen find sumwhere to rest? Beginning 4rm baba obj, buhari and d likes, nt leavin out our so called mr. President.
They are all d same!
Cant all ds old (closer to grave) statemen find sumwhere to rest? Beginning 4rm baba obj, buhari and d likes, nt leavin out our so called mr. President.
They are all d same!
Re: ACF, CPC, CNPP, & Some Nigerians Defend Buhari's Statement by general89: 7:58pm On May 16, 2012
PapaBrowne: An assemblage of Dogs and Baboons!!!
When the violence starts, the only reason you would be spared is if your have an Islamic name!

Someone that has no political sagacity is talking about rigging. In the freest and fairest election, even if PDP fields Ibori for President he would trounce Buhari for the simple fact that people prefer thieves to terrorists!!

I would choose a thief over a terrorist.
I will choose Ibori over Buhari!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015: “no Hijab, No Voting”- Lagos Muslims Insist / Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill Eight, Kidnap 100 In Cameroon / Photos: Ambode And Sir Shina Peters At Opening Of 2016 One Lagos Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.