Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (39509 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2007
Men the guy is cute likewise the babe, they sure ll make good couples.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by naijagal(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2007
wow!!!!!!!!! thay look great together
wish them all the best and hope we hear the wedding bells soon cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by deor03(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2007
dakore , nice choice

olumide needs to step up on his dress sense

, but nice couple, ALL THE BEST
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by biggerboy(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2007
*who can tell me how to snatch dakore from this guy* -thinking to himself
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by coopedro(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2007
space,

Pls tell me the last price.

reach me via my mail
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by enybaba: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2007
Whether Gold-digger or water digger, dem dey together, FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by babycool(f): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2007
Its is not looking cute that matters, God help them that thier marriage should last! undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Vickivicki(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2007
@babycool
AMEN.

I THINK SHE'S WORKED HER WAY THROUGH BY DUE DILIGENCE. SAW HER IN THE AMSTEL AD IN THE AMBO SHOW THIS NIGHT,LOOKS ELEGANT AS EVER.
SHE'S GOOD,LET'S WISH THEM HAPINESS.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by 9ja4eva: 5:01am On Nov 23, 2007
Hopefully dey stay together

Dakore luck chop flying bonga
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Jennyl: 8:41am On Nov 23, 2007
plz nairalanders,can we leave this 2 couple alone 2 run dia thinx,remember wat God is about joining 2gether let no man put asunder.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by 9ja4eva: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2007
LOL

U dey beg dem.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by ayinbaba: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2007
d 1st pic, 4m d left of ur screen 2 d right is simplicity beside artificiality, no offences intended.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by cybersleek(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
Reading this post has been very revealing from the different comments of the people commenting on Dakore and Olumide, no pun intended, but from what people have been posting, it goes to show the mindset of "nigerians" towards anything good, i wonder why all the mudslinging at Dakore and her fiance, what is anybody's business with how they look, what they are worth or why they are together? this is one of the reasons why nigeria never prospers, because there are too many people who bad belix and know it all for nothing! all those who have posted a negative comment on this thread, i say a big shame on to you all, you make me sick! embarassed, and i dare you to post a picture of your good selves and your own fiance(e)s on nairaland, and lets see what you,ve got. Goodluck to Dakore and Olumide and i wish their relationship works out so that all the prophets and prophetesses of doom and gloom in the house can bury their heads in shame. No hard feelings, just p**sed off at peoples' attitudes.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Cutie85: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2007
i love it, upper class meet working class,
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by ngb4lyf: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
as 4 d olumide's dressin, dat shldnt b a prob cos dakore will surely represent us in dat angle nd as 4 d olumide guy, who is he pls nd who re d akande's??
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by babonboard(f): 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy
they look soo cute together
i pray they find lasting peace and love with each other
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by koredey(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
hi people whether this two will make a perfect cuople or not that should not be our headache. they both know what they want from each other. so let them have fun,
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by 9ja4eva: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2007
True
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by rasheedaa(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
shocked dakore, u rock garl. waiting 4 wedding bells. wish her luck.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by realcele: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2007
I dont know how people compare couples o to be honest, but as long as they both are happy good for them. They both look good and best of luck to both of them. As she has being accussed of being a gold digger, dont mind them just make sure you digg well enough, his family may thought as well being human but dont ingrore them as that is rude but pretend you are not listening or hearing what they are saying. You enjoy yourself, you only live once after that the judgement. As for inxx
who says 'am waiting to hear the wedding bells then the divorce bells. watching and waiting'. Keep on waiting at least you have expectation for them, to the couple both are expensive and costly so plan well. What determines a lasting marriage is the indidual it it.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2007
HI,

make d guy no break her heart b/c i love d girl die but if he breaks it, na she give am initially but i no dey there 2 know whether na in xchange 4 d BILLIONS u know say women n money are ,

d guy is a human being so i no go say him uugly b/c if 2 say dakore no dey act, she wld have passed 4 any other girl.
abeg make we dey pray 4 dem jare mind u dey are youths like us.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by trendy(f): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2007
wow, this guy is hot grin dakore carry go nothing do u
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2007
Amebos!!!!, discuss issues, not people. HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by trendy(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2007
you are the worst amebo sef undecided
ever heard of Live & let's live
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Dunks: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
haba how else is one supposed to look?They look reli good.sha hope it lasts though.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by idupaul: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2007
Those pictures and the stories kinda remind me of South African mines, Did i hear some someone say goldmine, nah i was trying to say looks like someone has found some truffles.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by amylizzy(f): 9:41pm On May 01, 2008
[HI,

make d guy no break her heart b/c i love d girl die but if he breaks it, na she give am initially but i no dey there 2 know whether na in xchange 4 d BILLIONS u know say women n money are ,

d guy is a human being so i no go say him uugly b/c if 2 say dakore no dey act, she would have passed 4 any other girl.
abeg make we dey pray 4 them jare mind u dey are youths like us.]

it's dakore that's going to break the guys's heart not him because dakore is a nuisance. angry
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by amylizzy(f): 9:42pm On May 01, 2008
[quoteHI,

d guy is a human being so i no go say him uugly b/c if 2 say dakore no dey act, she would have passed 4 any other girl.
abeg make we dey pray 4 them jare mind u dey are youths like us.

][quote][/quote]
it's dakore that's going to break the guys's heart not him because dakore is a nuisance.  angry
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Dreloaded(f): 9:43pm On May 01, 2008
nuisance? You must be drunk.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Busta(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2008
They look good together
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by ishaahamed(f): 10:02pm On May 01, 2008
I am so so happy for my star,i just wish them happy life, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by sameolg616(m): 2:44am On May 11, 2008
i think dakore should have gone for a normal guy, there going to be a lot on pressure on there relationship.she gon feel complexed as some point thereby leading to an inevitable breakup, but come to think of it most gals nowadays especially the ibo ones aint bothered abt love but comfort, so while it lasts, better rake out the thousands of naira you can, i dont tink they will allow you get to millions before water would find its level again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rappon D'victor Is Dead And Buried After His 'If I Die Young' Song (Photos) / "I Wan Knack" Mr Ibu Simulates Sensual Dance From His Hospital Ward (video) / Alex Ekubo's Gift To Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.