Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (39536 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by lucabrasi(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2008
of all the nollywood artiste,i v tried to find a mistake with the girl and i must say she s really cool,no scandals that i know of and she grew up in like a middle class fam,well spoken nice personality(i think)and she s pretty as well so im really happy for her,and i think the rest of them should learn from her that jumping from one man to the other wont get you a good reputation at the end of the day
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by gloryu: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2008
they r a perfect match,they look extreemly good together,i just hope their marriage will last.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by JESSILUV: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2008
They are realy cute together and i hope God to bless their union for years ahead
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by lucabrasi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2008
glory u:

they r a perfect match,they look extreemly good together,i just hope their marriage will last.
exactly,the problem i see in the future is inferiority complex, the guy's friends especially female who come from similar background might make her feel uncomfortable ,it might also cause some conflicts/jelousy i v seen that kind of situation before
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by idajoelle: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2008
Dakore is a beauty for sure. Her boyfriend is good looking as well. All of you haters leave them alone already. Billionaire's only son, What's up with the brown suit? Can't he buy something nice to wear on the red carpet ? a black suit for instance Brown is so over and out of fashion.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by idajoelle: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2008
Tatenda , I couldn't agree with you more. He has no style at all. A billionaire's son smd. I guest money can't you style.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by kellygirl(f): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2008
go girl,u r worth it.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by rashy(m): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2009
the both of them are cool as far as they love each other. the most important thing is hapiness in their marriage kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by ajah1(f): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2009
Lovely couple. grin grin grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Kaydayo: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2009
Yes
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by TOYOSI20(f): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2009
Nice couple!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spikedcylinder: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2009
Are they still together sef?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Are they still together sef?

yep cool
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spikedcylinder: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2009
Good for them then. smiley
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by jalether(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
personally, i dont see anything wrong with the guys sense of fashion regardless of what anyone says or think that guy

is a future billionaire and has a hot dime piece by his side, there is no better feeling than that while some people are on

the internet wasting their energy on hating on the couple they both out their making their money and living a luxurious lifestyle

smdh at haters get a life
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by tRoOE(f): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2009
Dakore is so full of herself, gosh fucking weed head
The girl is nobody jare
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by t49: 1:38am On Mar 28, 2009
don't you say anything bad about my COUSIN!!!! Yeah i am not lying she is over right now i can tell her what you said you bastard, and i bet you just said that because your A LOWLIFE LOSER!!WHO DOESN'T LIKE ANYONE NOT EVEN YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you know whATolumide isĀ  my UNCLE!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN TELL HIM WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO YOU BETTER BACK OFF,
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Treetop20(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2009
she is a beautiful lady
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by kmarvey: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2009
they look cute and matchful 4 man and wife but l agree with Gemmyniyi because i de dey difficult for rich man pickin dem to marry poor man pickin, come be say d guy na d only son abi child for a billionaire. well d ball dey for olu to decide, but for me to decide l for wish dem happy marriage.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Tbm: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2009
vgal u av a bad mouth.i hope say na so u date billionaire and then they use udey dump u.abi yeye
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by wanville(m): 12:49am On May 08, 2009
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by slimfine(f): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2009
good for her. I want her to be happy. see seems very sweet!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by oyinda3(f): 2:03am On Jun 15, 2009
I want to see their wedding pics if they're still together that is.

I think i'm jealous of her lipsrsealed
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by biola44: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2009
heard d guy's father is against d union, cool
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by lindabon: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2009
wateva. dey both r cute 2geda. no matter who is richer or poorer.after all,did anyone force her on him and vice versa. dey hv accepted each oda. sooooo, goodluck 2dem
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by 13volts(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
they both look great, so gay for stay offf ur eye on the Lady wo, and what we need do is to pray for the faithful day,thank you all.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2009
Marriage is next year loruko Jesu (Amin) . . .

http://lindaikeji..com/search?updated-max=2009-10-21T12%3A59%3A00%2B01%3A00&max-results=12

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Kunbee: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^i heard her in laws hate her cos she aint yoruba undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Felibaby(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2009
@ winnergal

Has dakore paid you for publicity or wat is the marriage prayer about? ; >:

I love olumide ! He is handsome and rich! grin kiss

Dakore, hands off!

On a more serious note, Dakore has got to be strong cos olumide has 3 sisters and his family is fucking rich.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
Felibaby:

@ winnergal

Has dakore paid you for publicity or wat is the marriage prayer about? ; >:

I love olumide ! He is handsome and rich! grin kiss

Dakore, hands off!

On a more serious note, Dakore has got to be strong cos olumide has 3 sisters and his family is fucking rich.

She doesn't need to . . . She's special . . . smiley
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by greatone(f): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2009
i wish dem d best if its GODS will they shall marry
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by muffins(f): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
They do look cute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos / Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.