Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad? (672 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad? by acidtalk: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Babs is a well built, handsome, tall, chocolate colour in complexion. In short he is every woman's kind of dream man as far as beauty is concerned.

He is a professional Geologist and Mining graduate from a Federal university and also has his MSc in Geophysics. He is an employee for a big multinational oil company which recently just relocated its headquarters to the South-South region of the country.

Aside his regular salary, Babs also owns a Night club and lounge in the high brow mainland axis of Lagos and also a car wash centre on the Island.

Going back about 18years when Babs was in high school he dated Amaka who twice during their years in senior class, they won 'Best Couple of the Term' (academic session term used in Nigeria). Babs and Amaka where so much in love has not only did they disvi*rgin each other, Amaka had also terminated 2 pregnancies for Babs while still in high school. This made Babs adore and respect Amaka so dearly.

Before the end of their Senior secondary exam, Babs and Amaka had a slight misunderstanding doing to obvious flings Amaka had with a few of her class teachers. This caused a Serious disagreement and mistrust in the relationship.

While Babs gained Admission into the university the very year he sat for Jamb and Waec exams, Amaka had to wait at home for 3 additional years before she finally gained admission into a state university in the Eastern part of the country. Through out these years, they had breakups a couple of times and when it became quite obvious distance was a big issue in the relationship, they both decided to call it quit.

3 years ago Babs and Amaka accidentally met on a Qatar Flight from Abu Dabidown to Lagos, there was so much to talk about and laugh over. They kept in touch regularly only that this time, Babs wasn't into any serious relationship but discovered Amaka wa more of an 'aristo lady' now (following elderly men). He tried to persuade her on them re igniting their love for each other but Amaka was less interested as she now considered and buying and selling business from the UK, Dubai, Turky, France and China more important than anything else.

Last year Amaka's Mother was diagnosed with cancer and Amaka was left with no other option than to spend her entire capital and even to the extent of selling her BMW 85 suv to help save her mother's life but still her mother finally died in January this year. This made Amaka also crazy as she practically gave up on picking up with the pieces of the lost of her mother and crashed business.

All this while, Babs was there to support her financially, emotional and psychologically.

Since April, Amaka has been indirectly and directly putting pressure on Babs to start a relationship and possible marriage before the end of this year but Babs who even though is not dating anyone doesn't feel it is right on his part to accept the proposal when it appears she is only sticking to him now because he is the only one she can fall back to for assistance and support.

Though he has promised to load her N2.5 million to start her trading business back and intends to buy her a befitting car as well, but the issue is he is actually contemplating she signs a legal document on payment terms as well has buying the Vehicle in his own name.

If you were to genuinely advise Babs will involving his lawyer and buying the vehicle in his name be the best decision, or takes the risk of lending her the money without involving his lawyer and buying the car in Amaka's name based on the love and frienship they have both shared in the past?
Re: He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad? by i1: 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
Borrow ɑ̤̈̊ friend money without documentation is fatal! U will lose both your money and your friend. He can buy the car as ɑ̤̈̊ gift for her i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her name, but the 2.5million loan he must get a lawyer †☺ draft the agreement and payment terms.
Re: He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad? by acidtalk: 3:44am On Jul 02, 2012
i.:
Borrow ɑ̤̈̊ friend money without documentation is fatal! U will lose both your money and your friend. He can buy the car as ɑ̤̈̊ gift for her i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ her name, but the 2.5million loan he must get a lawyer †☺ draft the agreement and payment terms.

You ae so correct.
I reasons the issue as well and feel why he wants to buy the car in his name is probably because he has noticed as soon as things pick up back for her she will return to her 'big girl/aristo status' and start misbaving to him. Such a guy won't want to lose such an amount buying a car for a lady who won't appreciate his effort at the end of the day.
Re: He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad? by LordReed(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2012
The decision is a sound one in the light of the events that have taken place in the past. Amaka has proved untrustworthy so there is no reason for Babs to have any faith in her to repay the loan or to stick by him when things get better for her.

If she has changed then a legal agreement and a car in Babs' name is a sufficient test for her to show that she has.

Home boy should stick to his guns on this; he has nothing to prove, she has all the work to do.
Re: He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad? by Mynd44: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2012
Too long jorh. I can't read on an empty stomach
Re: He Wants To Buy A Car For Her In His Name And Involve His Lawyer. Good Or Bad? by acidtalk: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Too long jorh. I can't read on an empty stomach

No wonder you have been writing the same exam for 6years running.

Common read through joh and learn something from it so you don't fall pray tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Nollywood Star / Birthday Gift / Does It Call For S Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.