Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi (44664 Views)

Giroud- "I'm Better Without Ozil." / 5 Reasons Why C.ronaldo Is Better Than Messi / Drogba: I'm Better Than Thiery Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by HighChief4(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2012
Ronaldo we know you are the best, but thanks for re-affirming that to us. Am glad you know your worth. You have proven your worth in different leagues and different teams, until Messi does that he is not worthy to be compared to you.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Opoki(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2012
kayusfit: @Opoki; why u guys dey always talk say make messi comot for spain b4 u see him as the best? How many leagues did xavi and iniesta played in before they are referred to as the best midfielders in the world? You mean cassillas, puyol, Sergio ramos also need to go abroad just to prove they are not flukes? Did paolo maldini of Ac milan played abroad or Ryan giggs of Man U? You dont av to travel around the globe to prove yourself if you are truly good. Mourinho was going to different leagues while Pep stayed in barca for 4 yrs and won 13trophies. Been a wizard doesnt mean runing from team to team
@Kay: seriously 75% of achievement that C.R7 had in Laliga(goals) his is Individual Skill while Messi had collections of stars around him... This is one good reason I never argue comparing Robinho with Messi but the fact is if Robinho had good like C.R7 he wouldn't had extinct in the football world today. Did you remember Robinho played also In RMA? Many might have forgotten because his impact could not be felt.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by ziccoit: 2:37pm On May 19, 2012
cyril83: bros u forgot to mention torres,etoo,ibrahimovich still counting how do they manage their football life wit diff team...the same premiership league thierry henry rule for donkey years without being given world best player,C Ron did it wit jst lil years and won uncontroversial world best...broda I think u r the one smoking a mat stick wake up and stop watchin football frm the back of TV

Smoking a mat stick. Ha ha ha ha aha ha. . . . . . . Back of tv ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . If break my ribs, you go pay o. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by mekulonaire(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]THIS BEST PLAYER OF A THING VARIES ;IT MIGHT BE U 2DAY grin NEXT PERSON 2MORROW AM A BARCA FANS BT I CAN REALLY TELL WHO IS D BEST PLAYER COS IT A MATA OF PERFORMANCE WITIN A SEASON ND AGAIN BEING IN FORM;BT AS @:::::: :::::NOW IF AM FIFA I WILL GIVE BOTH OF THEM 4 D FIRST TIME[i]THIS BEST PLAYER OF A THING VARIES ;IT MIGHT BE U 2DAY grin NEXT PERSON 2MORROW AM A BARCA FANS BT I CAN REALLY TELL WHO IS D BEST PLAYER COS IT A MATA OF PERFORMANCE WITIN A SEASON ND AGAIN BEING IN FORM;BT AS @:::::: :::::NOW IF AM FIFA I WILL GIVE BOTH OF THEM 4 D FIRST TIME[/i]THIS BEST PLAYER OF A THING VARIES ;IT MIGHT BE U 2DAY grin NEXT PERSON 2MORROW AM A BARCA FANS BT I CAN REALLY TELL WHO IS D BEST PLAYER COS IT A MATA OF PERFORMANCE WITIN A SEASON ND AGAIN BEING IN FORM;BT AS @:::::: :::::NOW IF AM FIFA I WILL GIVE BOTH OF THEM 4 D FIRST TIME
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by mekulonaire(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]THIS BEST PLAYER OF A THING VARIES ;IT MIGHT BE U 2DAY grin NEXT PERSON 2MORROW AM A BARCA FANS BT I CAN REALLY TELL WHO IS D BEST PLAYER COS IT A MATA OF PERFORMANCE WITIN A SEASON ND AGAIN BEING IN FORM;BT AS @:::::: :::::NOW IF AM FIFA I WILL GIVE BOTH OF THEM 4 D FIRST TIME[i]THIS BEST PLAYER OF A THING VARIES ;IT MIGHT BE U 2DAY grin NEXT PERSON 2MORROW AM A BARCA FANS BT I CANT REALLY TELL WHO IS D BEST PLAYER COS IT A MATA OF PERFORMANCE WITIN A SEASON ND AGAIN BEING IN FORM;BT AS @:::::: :::::NOW IF AM FIFA I WILL GIVE BOTH OF THEM 4 D FIRST TIME;I VE NEVER SEEN A TIGHT COMPETITION LIKE DIS B4 :::::::::GREAT CLUB GREAT PLAYERS
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2012
kayusfit: @Opoki; why u guys dey always talk say make messi comot for spain b4 u see him as the best? How many leagues did xavi and iniesta played in before they are referred to as the best midfielders in the world? You mean cassillas, puyol, Sergio ramos also need to go abroad just to prove they are not flukes? Did paolo maldini of Ac milan played abroad or Ryan giggs of Man U? You dont av to travel around the globe to prove yourself if you are truly good. Mourinho was going to different leagues while Pep stayed in barca for 4 yrs and won 13trophies. Been a wizard doesnt mean runing from team to team
That makes u a coward ....pep Guad got tired of same pattern and codedly got challenged by mourihno.As for maldini,giggs and bla bla those ones can only be legend to their club,they can't neva be world legend,take it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Mcdondayan: 2:44pm On May 19, 2012
Some messi fans ll also say that pep is better than mou. Let messi leave barca nd go to any other club even in spain then u can make this comparison. 4 nw cr7 is d best in the field. Behaviourally he is nt gud but in the field he is gud. Compare them with the things a gud footballer shld have nd tell ur self d truth.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by niyitogun(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2012
I prefer ronaldo because he uses both his right and left foot. Also uses his head and despite not. Having midfielders like xavi and iniesta behind him still makes things happen....can only imagine wat he would do if he had those quality supplies from xavi and iniesta...*smiles*

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by deeplow: 2:54pm On May 19, 2012
When people talk about the support messi gets at Barca,I just wonder if they only watch the highlights of real Madrid matches.ozil had over 14 assists dis season,kaka,benzema,callejon.e.t.c.where do you think all their assists go?infact,ronaldo enjoys more support at Madrid than messi does at barca.messi has close to thirty assists this season and scored a record 72 goals(not as many tap-ins and penalties as ronaldo).I think people should just try and be objective.ronaldo is quite boring to watch.he can hardly get pass a player,unlike the almighty midget,lionel messi.defenders don't fright at all when it is ronaldo buh when they see the king(A.T.M) of football,they shiver like someone whose battling "cambodian malaria".leave going out of La liga out of this.you don't have to move to another club to show how good you are.Giggs,Gerard,maldini,del piero.e.t.c have shown us that.please,get out of messi's business.Undisputed champion,nobody can do what he's done.ronaldo nor fit catch you*in M.I's voice.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 19, 2012
very childish of him. I wonder if Ronaldo will ever grow up! sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by tessyade: 2:57pm On May 19, 2012
psyqs: This is one reason i hate CR7, messi would neva say this. embarassed
My thought exactly
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 19, 2012
niyitogun: I prefer ronaldo because he uses both his right and left foot. Also uses his head and despite not. Having midfielders like xavi and iniesta behind him still makes things happen....can only imagine wat he would do if he had those quality supplies from xavi and iniesta...*smiles*

"...ronaldo because he uses both his right and left foot" chei grin na ur own reason be dat? same old story. Messi is better even from his behaviour, Ronaldo always goes to the press to say crap. I wonder if he thinks that comment will change anything. mtcheww
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by francis247(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2012
Mr. Globe:
This clown should shut it already! He cannot fit into Messi's boots. Unless my eyes are decieving me
most likely!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2012
kayusfit: @Cyril83; you just dey contradict yourself. If ronaldo's world best player award in england makes him the best, why haven't he won the baloon d'or in Spain? The fact remains that messi is the only problem ronaldo has in football. If messi never existed, Ronaldo would have been winning world best since he won it at Man U. He changed league like you guys said and since 2008 till date he only won a la-liga and copa delrey while messi won 13 trophies in the same league. Guy take or leave it messi rules the football world. 72goals in all
Competition says it all.
let's wait and see who's going to be crowned ....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by fingard02k(m): 3:01pm On May 19, 2012
Nler never cease to amaze...so one must play in al d leagues in whe world before you epl fanatics recognizes him ba?...if that is what you guys mean then anelka should be world best nah..all you guys do is to look for way to discredit that PRECIOUS boy..why don't you guys tell rooney, lampard, giggs, terry, gerrad, cassilas to play in other leagues?..pls you guys should stop comparing that PRECIOUS boy with ronaldo..you don't need T.B JOSHUA to tell you that the PRECIOUS boy is way better than ronaldo..you guys should be thanking God for making you see the best of the best..LIONEL MESSI is the new face of soccer

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by favour136: 3:06pm On May 19, 2012
i like c.ronaldo the more .....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by Soskid(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2012
He is the best in his dream. Messi is far far better

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by blkmum700: 3:10pm On May 19, 2012
How on earth could someone says a player need to move to another league to prove his self,pele didn't play outside brazil and yet he's regarded has number in world football even when maradona play outside south american and different league in europe,you don't have to play in another to be regard has the best,and talking of messi playing along with different stars players,I still think Ronaldo receive better help than messi to score goals,if you look at the last three season Ronaldo has been in La liga Messi has been making number of assist than him which means ronaldo receive more assist to score goal than him,he messi score goals and create them,if messi assist to other player to score goal we for messi,he will always have more goals than ronaldo, and we don't have to forget the number of penalty he has been playing than messi every season we all know madrid has been given lots of penalty since the arival of mouriho,last season I think he ronaldo score 15 penalty in the league and messi scored jst 9 I think and dis season ronaldo has play more sport kick than messi,only in Madrid you see players assisting ronaldo to score,not saying messi don't get his own share of assist from player but ronaldo got more than him and he ronaldo has never make more assist to his team mate to score than messi,so how is he better,maybe because he won la-liga?if that's is the carterials to choose who is better then I don't think V-persie deserve EPL player of the year because man city won d league,V-P won noting,also tired of hearing guys saying EPL is a touch league since 2000 no EPL clubs has able to win eufa cup playing with average teams like them,the like of everton,totteham,liverpool,aston villa,man city can't even beat teams from europe low leagues from portugal,turkey,belgium,cypros and other country and u call it tough league what's taugh about it if the like of those clubs can't beat clubs from those country to win europa league since 2000 no team from epl has won it,with if aguero and co were able to score 20someties goals in EPL means messi will score 40 playing in man city or arsenal.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by prinxard(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2012
cyril83: Compare the calibre of players in madrid to barcelona players, talking of pace and mobility ,I hereby say C Ron is better Than illumnati Messi even u ursef know.
guy u forget ur brain for mobilerection.com? U come for here dey com speak retardish!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2012
kayusfit: @Cyril83; pele played his old school football in brazil for santos and he is still considered a world football legend. Why refer to others as mere club legends? Messi rules!!
how old were u when pele was rulling if u had ever knocked the gate of diz planet?...how many great playerz do we have during his rulling? Football was not competitive then. If u r talking of pele of brazil,we also have okparaji
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by charllyen: 3:13pm On May 19, 2012
What Chelsea will do to Bayern Munich today. http://www.m.nahere.com/prediction2.php
Do you believe?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by logica(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2012
cyril83: C Ron is still the best,he played a very good game in a tough league "ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP" where we have wolves as defenders,he then move on to spanish "la liga" still reigning...So u can tell ur one legged player to move on to another league and let's see what he's up to. Do u guyz know what it takes to leave ur teammates for another teammates and still adapt in no time...kudos to C Ron joor
This kind of silly argument is even more ridiculous because when they ask you who the best player ever is, you will say "Pele". But you won't see the obvious contraction. Pele effectively played for only one club - Santos (he only played for Cosmos in the USA after he had retired from active football). At the time, Santos was the best club in South America so he had no reason to move to another club to prove any points.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2012
prinxard: guy u forget ur brain for mobilerection.com? U come for here dey com speak retardish!
I think you r just passing by coz u don't have any gud tin to contribute. This thread is not meant for pple like u besides diz is not yoruba and igbo matter where u r vry good at
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by prinxard(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2012
cyril83: I think you r just passing by coz u don't have any gud tin to contribute. This thread is not meant for pple like u besides diz is not yoruba and igbo matter where u r vry good at
wayneculay man like u! Na were u go see say messi dey iluminati?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by slikyslimsly: 3:25pm On May 19, 2012
freecocoa: E badu belle won't get you anywhere in life.

Chelsea is lifting that trophy and a thousand people of your like with bad belle won't be able to stop it tongue.
freecocoa: E badu belle won't get you anywhere in life.

Chelsea is lifting that trophy and a thousand people of your like with bad belle won't be able to stop it tongue.
[quote author=freecocoa]E badu belle won't get you anywhere in life.

Chelsea is lifting that trophy and a thousand people. Beta done dan said, wait until 90min+ then d world ll knw who champions b smh 4d sky looser.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2012
fingard02k: Nler never cease to amaze...so one must play in al d leagues in whe world before you epl fanatics recognizes him ba?...if that is what you guys mean then anelka should be world best nah..all you guys do is to look for way to discredit that PRECIOUS boy..why don't you guys tell rooney, lampard, giggs, terry, gerrad, cassilas to play in other leagues?..pls you guys should stop comparing that PRECIOUS boy with ronaldo..you don't need T.B JOSHUA to tell you that the PRECIOUS boy is way better than ronaldo..you guys should be thanking God for making you see the best of the best..LIONEL MESSI is the new face of soccer
Ronaldinho seemed to be new face of soccer while he was playing for barcelona coz I cud rememba barca fan did quote that same word buh while he left barca specifically la liga he turned to the back of soccer...Even messi himself can never underrated C Ron
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by blkmum700: 3:26pm On May 19, 2012
fingard02k: Nler never cease to amaze...so one must play in al d leagues in whe world before you epl fanatics recognizes him ba?...if that is what you guys mean then anelka should be world best nah..all you guys do is to look for way to discredit that PRECIOUS boy..why don't you guys tell rooney, lampard, giggs, terry, gerrad, cassilas to play in other leagues?..pls you guys should stop comparing that PRECIOUS boy with ronaldo..you don't need T.B JOSHUA to tell you that the PRECIOUS boy is way better than ronaldo..you guys should be thanking God for making you see the best of the best..LIONEL MESSI is the new face of soccer

I tire for them ooo,pele no play outside brazil ooo and some still say he better pass maradona way play for europe oo and the most annoying part of all this talk is how tough EPL and yet the clubs from EPL has only won two champions league since 2000 don't know if chelsea going to win today,but clubs from italy and spain has won more champions leauge than EPL clubs,if EPL is touch think they should have highest number of european trophy,like winning it always because they are tough.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by cyril83(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2012
prinxard: wayneculay man like u! Na were u go see say messi dey iluminati?
when they revealed "illumnati" ronaldinho secret then people were shocked very soon another bombshell is gonn hit the bar...watch out
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi by chinedumo(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2012
[size=20pt]i believe that Cristiano Ronaldo words are very clear[/size]
"At the Moment i think i am the best"

Is CR better at the moment or not? That should be the question

The moment could be in reference to this season

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea :UCL (1 - 2) On 27th September 2017 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.