Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition (17083 Views)

Keagan Wins BBA Stargame 2012 / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by sexiestharam(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2012
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by sexiestharam(f): 7:34pm On May 18, 2012
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by ndidibabe(f): 7:37pm On May 18, 2012
Nonybb: Very stupid GUY! U knw u hard health issues but still went to compete. This guy is simply an idi/ot rueing the countrys chance and the entire nation. This is greedness cos we had 160 million that could can filled in but he greedly went for it. Stupid idio/tic Yoruba set of ppl
You have 'English' issue!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Sike(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2012
Good riddance
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by ndidibabe(f): 7:42pm On May 18, 2012
Babzilla:

But he is correct nah Watchutalkingabout. angry He is only trying to help U thats not insult. U should take his advice. If u ask me U should even add him as a friend cos he is sincere.
Seconded!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by novaman: 7:42pm On May 18, 2012
this is the year of voluntary stepping aside, for me I decided never to watch BBAfrica for reasons I can't even explain; maybe its because I discovered there is not there for me to learn, just can't lay my hands on it
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Aminaomonoenabu: 7:45pm On May 18, 2012
timbros: Lwkmd when someone tweeted that Ola's village people no wan him progress so dem jazz am comot for the house...lol
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by tonididdy(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2012
i'll miss those duo...i almost shed a tear as 60percent of the house including guys like luke,seydou and keita cried...as for goldie she be disgrace to nigerian girls...shes be bigbrother ''househelp(akietae)all she does is eat,cry and nod her head like lizards do...i think say she go be diva but nah shes not representing...@downville chris and ola were the alpha and omega.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by tonididdy(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2012
novaman: this is the year of voluntary stepping aside, for me I decided never to watch BBAfrica for reasons I can't even explain; maybe its because I discovered there is not there for me to learn, just can't lay my hands on it
must you learn from everything you watch...simply say u didnt have money forr subscription lol
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by ellah254(f): 8:03pm On May 18, 2012
i have been followng BBA n was watchng it all morning so let me upgrade your information..Ola did not have the condition prior to coming to the house..he hasnt been well since last week but assumed was becse of lack of sleep owing to the fire task,it was detected two days ago,and the doctor has been coming to see him and givng him meds,doctor came again today and thats when they realised it was higher..biggie tried to convince him to stay saying he will get medical attention but ola insisted on leaving,tht the environment wsnt conducive with the fighting...and anyway with all he eggs,fatty foods,alcohol,no sleep,no excersise,im not suprised!!quick recovery for him..

2 Likes

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by amodaade: 8:39pm On May 18, 2012
ellah254: i have been followng BBA n was watchng it all morning so let me upgrade your information..Ola did not have the condition prior to coming to the house..he hasnt been well since last week but assumed was becse of lack of sleep owing to the fire task,it was detected two days ago,and the doctor has been coming to see him and givng him meds,doctor came again today and thats when they realised it was higher..biggie tried to convince him to stay saying he will get medical attention but ola insisted on leaving,tht the environment wsnt conducive with the fighting...and anyway with all he eggs,fatty foods,alcohol,no sleep,no excersise,im not suprised!!quick recovery for him..
Seems reasonable.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by sylve11: 8:48pm On May 18, 2012
sexiestharam: .

. . cool
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by onyewec3: 9:05pm On May 18, 2012
When he knew he had a heart condition,why apply?that shows greed!instead of allowing pple with sound health to contest,now he had jeopardized it for them.though feels sorry for him but am not impressed with d fact that he contested knowing fully. Well he's not fit.lata,pple lyk him will say GEJ is a retardeen whearas we are all d same

1 Like

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by mykali(m): 9:46pm On May 18, 2012
LMFAO...People actually cried? now that's sad... grin
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by mekaboy(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2012
BUSINESS AS USUAL grin grin grin grin THEY HAVE BEEN PAID AND THEY LEFT MAKE UNA CONTINUE CRYING WHILE THEY CELEBRATE. WHO DOESNT KNOW THAT ONE OR BOTH OF THEM WOULD HAVE WON IF THEY STAYED?

THAT IS WHAT BIG BROTHER IS TRYING TO AVOID , ITS IS NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS, IF NIGERIA WINS AGAIN, NOBODY WILL BE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT SEASON, AND NOBODY WILL WANT TO WASTE TIME VOTING.

THIS IS THE YARADUA STRATEGY grin grin grin grin grin I AM SURE BIG BROTHER IS A PDP FAN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by freecocoa(f): 12:36am On May 19, 2012
Like seriously?

People still watch that thing and even cried?this is really serious.

Una mates are watching better things like CNN and super sports,una dey dey cry for people wey dey busy doing nothing,mstcheew undecided.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by HighChief4(m): 4:10am On May 19, 2012
Ofemmanus, these ones are already missing Amala and Ewedu
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by naijacloud: 5:19am On May 19, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha: so sad...i ve bn crying since and i just cant stop cry cry

i cant eat today....so sad sad
Pls,r u dat jobless?
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Nobody: 5:23am On May 19, 2012
chai!! the unemploymeny situation in Nigeria is critical!!!! this thread is proof of it ooo!! kai some people almost cried? hahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Hydy(m): 6:19am On May 19, 2012
so Ola and Chris stylishly left BBA to watch champions league final...smh

2 Likes

Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by ebonyfades: 6:21am On May 19, 2012
Keneking: . Then the poster should have quoted source ab initio. Another poorly constructed story all the way......Hissing in yoruba
I was the one who wrote the topic, don't know how the so called Jose attached his story to my post without it looking like a quoted post. But u sef na wa for u o! All u do is sit on ur ass and criticize like u know it all...sheesh!!!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by ebonyfades: 6:30am On May 19, 2012
Keneking: . Then the poster should have quoted source ab initio. Another poorly constructed story all the way......Hissing in yoruba
onelast thing Mr ITK. "The poster" as u called me, is that even an english phrase? Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Like they say "empty vessels make the loudest noise". I put the story there for my naija bros n sistas, so STFU!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by Akshow: 6:49am On May 19, 2012
Nw its so clear we aint gonna win dis season, nt wit goldie dullin haself n flirtin openly on national tv wit a married man. Shes so disgusting.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by safarigirl(f): 8:46am On May 19, 2012
Lolz. Make una free Ekwy abeg, no be only am cry, in fact i got info that people were even crying in their offices, and it wasn't only Nigerians but many Africans. What really made a lotta people cry was when other HM started crying, all the ladies were in tears, but these people were really gutted: Keitta (GH) this boy cried like his dad just died, in fact im own pass cry, i no sabi wetin to call am again, but it was sad. Luke (LIB) he was the closest to the duo, he cried just as hard as ghana boy, but his was understandabld. Keitta rarely spoke to them unlike him. Junia (NAM) Ola's babe, she cried and begged Ola to stay, she held on to him like he was her life. Talia (ZAM) This one na Chris chic, she no gree release the guy until Biggie called them. Seydou (ANG) Na this guy surprise me pass, he's usually a selfish jerk, but he was one of the first to break down, he and Ola were close though. Jessica (NAM) Na she start the cry, Luke's babe, Ola na her father-in-law/brother-in-law. She probably cried more than Luke. They both ended up asleep as most of the HMs when the duo left. Keagan(SA) Didn't cry as hard as others, but the guy enter lamentation mode when dem comot. Yes, I'm one of the jobless people who was home and watching when the NaijaNinjas exited. Naija should please support Zainab, Keita, Seydou and our Namibian sistaz now, and Keagan too if we can. Goldie? Waste of time and votes, I'm sick of her being that Prezzo's mistress/housemaid, she annoys me now, the dude z married with a child for Pete's sake!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by safarigirl(f): 8:47am On May 19, 2012
Lolz. Make una free Ekwy abeg, no be only am cry, in fact i got info that people were even crying in their offices, and it wasn't only Nigerians but many Africans. What really made a lotta people cry was when other HM started crying, all the ladies were in tears, but these people were really gutted: Keitta (GH) this boy cried like his dad just died, in fact im own pass cry, i no sabi wetin to call am again, but it was sad. Luke (LIB) he was the closest to the duo, he cried just as hard as ghana boy, but his was understandabld. Keitta rarely spoke to them unlike him. Junia (NAM) Ola's babe, she cried and begged Ola to stay, she held on to him like he was her life. Talia (ZAM) This one na Chris chic, she no gree release the guy until Biggie called them. Seydou (ANG) Na this guy surprise me pass, he's usually a selfish jerk, but he was one of the first to break down, he and Ola were close though. Jessica (NAM) Na she start the cry, Luke's babe, Ola na her father-in-law/brother-in-law. She probably cried more than Luke. They both ended up asleep as most of the HMs when the duo left. Keagan(SA) Didn't cry as hard as others, but the guy enter lamentation mode when dem comot. Yes, I'm one of the jobless people who was home and watching when the NaijaNinjas exited. Naija should please support Zainab, Keita, Seydou and our Namibian sistaz now, and Keagan too if we can. Goldie? Waste of time and votes, I'm sick of her being that Prezzo's mistress/housemaid, she annoys me now, the dude z married with a child for Pete's sake!
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On May 19, 2012
safarigirl: Lolz. Make una free Ekwy abeg, no be only am cry, in fact i got info that people were even crying in their offices, and it wasn't only Nigerians but many Africans. What really made a lotta people cry was when other HM started crying, all the ladies were in tears, but these people were really gutted: Keitta (GH) this boy cried like his dad just died, in fact im own pass cry, i no sabi wetin to call am again, but it was sad. Luke (LIB) he was the closest to the duo, he cried just as hard as ghana boy, but his was understandabld. Keitta rarely spoke to them unlike him. Junia (NAM) Ola's babe, she cried and begged Ola to stay, she held on to him like he was her life. Talia (ZAM) This one na Chris chic, she no gree release the guy until Biggie called them. Seydou (ANG) Na this guy surprise me pass, he's usually a selfish jerk, but he was one of the first to break down, he and Ola were close though. Jessica (NAM) Na she start the cry, Luke's babe, Ola na her father-in-law/brother-in-law. She probably cried more than Luke. They both ended up asleep as most of the HMs when the duo left. Keagan(SA) Didn't cry as hard as others, but the guy enter lamentation mode when dem comot. Yes, I'm one of the jobless people who was home and watching when the NaijaNinjas exited. Naija should please support Zainab, Keita, Seydou and our Namibian sistaz now, and Keagan too if we can. Goldie? Waste of time and votes, I'm sick of her being that Prezzo's mistress/housemaid, she annoys me now, the dude z married with a child for Pete's sake!
You really were jobless then,hope you ain't that totally jobless in the real sense of it o?just kidding sha grin but kai you jobless o grin grin grin.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by melvournis(f): 9:16am On May 19, 2012

tegasworld: GOD PUNISH DEVIL SO BIGBROTHER KNOW SAY THEY HAVE HEALTH ISSUES AND STILL ALLOW THEM INTO THE HOUSE THIS IS WACK
Is really makes me so sad
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by tjskii(f): 11:05am On May 19, 2012
Let's ave ur views on d happenings in d bb house here, https://www.nairaland.com/934031/big-brother-africa-stargame-official
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On May 19, 2012
freecocoa: You really were jobless then,hope you ain't that totally jobless in the real sense of it o?just kidding sha grin but kai you jobless o grin grin grin.
Na student I be, exam don finish, work no dey for house, wetin man pikin go do? Over joblessness dey worry me sef
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On May 19, 2012
safarigirl: Na student I be, exam don finish, work no dey for house, wetin man pikin go do? Over joblessness dey worry me sef
Okay that one dey,being jobless this period rules then,its joblessness all the way baby,we are in the same league wink.
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by ellah254(f): 3:15pm On May 19, 2012
correction...prezzo is actually divorced...
Re: Ola And Chris Are Leaving The BBA #stargame Competition by safarigirl(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2012
freecocoa: Okay that one dey,being jobless this period rules then,its joblessness all the way baby,we are in the same league wink.
You sabi good thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Week 8 Saturday Night Party / BBNaija All Stars: My Love For Ceec Is Unmatched – Kiddwaya / #bbnaija: Alex, Cee-c, Rico Disqualified From Head Of House Task Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.