Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? (8018 Views)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Hadith Forbidding Hellfire To Anyone Who Informs Another Of A New Month / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by LogicMind: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2012
agb2011:
even lucifer can quote scriptures so i'm not surprised. But i'm very sure dt d part where d Bible specifically talked about Hell is torn in ur own bible. Smh! U ar one of those ppl who read d bible wt a mind sieve and sieve out d part they don't lik from d Bible but keep d ones they like. What a pity! It's wen u die dt u'l know d truth wait til then. I av better things 2do than 2argue wt u. This last time i'm going to reply u.

Just try and read d book of Daniel, Amos, & Revelation wt an OPEN MIND.

Another soldier of christ on the run.
does christianity breed cowardice?
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
agb2011:
even lucifer can quote scriptures so i'm not surprised. But i'm very sure dt d part where d Bible specifically talked about Hell is torn in ur own bible. Smh! U ar one of those ppl who read d bible wt a mind sieve and sieve out d part they don't lik from d Bible but keep d ones they like. What a pity! It's wen u die dt u'l know d truth wait til then. I av better things 2do than 2argue wt u. This last time i'm going to reply u.

Just try and read d book of Daniel, Amos, & Revelation wt an OPEN MIND.

You are not offended.
But Logic Mind is right. Sexu.al repression causes prostate cancer in men, and a huge sense of frustration, both in man and in woman ... that ends up producing an aggressive character, and loss of analytical skills.
You try to be a normal person, you have good sex.o with a beautiful woman, you forget for a moment to satan and the repressions that cause so much damage ...
You will see that you will feel better

Go on reading the book of Daniel, but combine it with relaxing sessions of sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Is God's House? / Is Drinking Or Smoking A Sin For A Christian? / Why Many Will End Up In Hell House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.