Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? (8025 Views)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / Hadith Forbidding Hellfire To Anyone Who Informs Another Of A New Month / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by cyrexx: 5:35pm On May 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
If you are saying that your god would never create hell, because he couldn't. That's because he is the figment of your imagination, it is a god you have created to suit yourself and it is called idolatory. It is the oldest sin in the Bible, and idolaters will not inherit the kingdom of God. The one and only true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, could and did create hell for those who reject His Mercy. All idolaters will reap His just Wrath.

i'm scared. cry cry cry

brother, thats false accusation(bolded), jenwitemi or I never mentioned a word about another god or idols or any other being that creates hell, you came up with those words and you accuse us of idolatry. you need to repent.

i agree that this world must have been created. i liked your points. quite convincing. thats why i'm an agnostic and not an atheist. I'm open to the possibilty of an Intelligent Mind behind this world.

but what you dont know is were both "atheists" with respect to other to other god who has claimed to be the Creator. Just like me, you disbelieved Allah, Brahma, Zeus, Orunmila and thousands of other gods who all claim to be the Creator. no one has yet proved that his god is the true Creator while others are false. there was a time when Zeus was worshipped like Jehovah and thought of as the Creator. if you had been born in Iran, you will definitely worship Allah as the Creator, if you had been born in India, Brahma would have been your Creator, if you live as a Yoruba man 200 years ago, Orunmila will be credited for all these works of creation you are ascribing to Jehovah.

you see why agnostics and atheists reject ALL these gods. because none of them could be the true Creator except we had been made to believe this from childhood according to holy books. But some of us are bold enough to examine our beliefs without being shackled by fear of hell. (many religions have hell anyway)

according to the topic of this thread, can a true Creator burn his creatures alive forever and say he loves them. even if the creature commit sins every day of his 80 years, does burning your own creature continually in excruciating pain and agony non-stop for trillions and trillions and trillions of years any kind of justice. Mr Oladegbu, can you do this. a god that can create hell may just be a wicked god and not necessarily the true Creator. that raise a big question on the biblical god and the validity of the bible in the first place.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Joel3(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2012
Is there any need to argue over this? You guys should take whatever you believed in. Don't try to mislead by others by bringing silly point to make urself right.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Joel3(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2012
Is there any need to argue over this? You guys should take whatever you believed in. Don't try to mislead others by bringing silly point to make urself right.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by cyrexx: 8:52pm On May 25, 2012
Joel.:
Is there any need to argue over this? You guys should take whatever you believed in. Don't try to mislead others by bringing silly point to make urself right.

so its only you who are free to bring your silly points about mythical afterlife to mislead people with your wicked hell doctrine, abi. you too, take whatever you believe in, get outta here and stop telling people they will go to hell if they dont follow your wicked god.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Joel3(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2012
It only God that call/bring people to Himself. With man it can never be posible, but with God all things are posible. If u want to do things right and goes to heaven u failled. God don't look outwardly but the inside. The creator knws the choosen once.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by dorox(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
If you are saying that your god would never create hell, because he couldn't. That's because he is the figment of your imagination, it is a god you have created to suit yourself and it is called idolatory. It is the oldest sin in the Bible, and idolaters will not inherit the kingdom of God. The one and only true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, could and did create hell for those who reject His Mercy. All idolaters will reap His just Wrath.
you seem to misunderstand cyrexx and I, no one is saying that God's power limits him from creating hell fire, it is his nature that does. For example there are many things you can theoretically do but your nature will not allow you to. You have the power to smother your child to death,
you could steal something of value when no one is watching, you could set fire to your neighbors house just because you have a grudge with them. I could go no and on but you get the point that i am trying to make - might is not right and the God that i worship though he is the almighty key attributes of love, justice and mercy gives me the assurance that he will always do the right thing. Only a sadistic God would torture sinners in an everlasting fire
As i said before, we were all born into this life without precondition so what can someone do to a loving God that would make him torture his creature in the most wickedly horrible condition imaginable without end?
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by alexleo(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2012
dorox:
you seem to misunderstand cyrexx and I, no one is saying that God's power limits him from creating hell fire, it is his nature that does. For example there are many things you can theoretically do but your nature will not allow you to. You have the power to smother your child to death,
you could steal something of value when no one is watching, you could set fire to your neighbors house just because you have a grudge with them. I could go no and on but you get the point that i am trying to make - might is not right and the God that i worship though he is the almighty key attributes of love, justice and mercy gives me the assurance that he will always do the right thing. Only a sadistic God would torture sinners in an everlasting fire
As i said before, we were all born into this life without precondition so what can someone do to a loving God that would make him torture his creature in the most wickedly horrible condition imaginable without end?

what you are saying is what you think but if at the end of the day you get there and see that what you think is not what is on ground what will you do? If you get there and discover that sinners actually burn forever what will you do since there will be no second chance?
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by cyrexx: 10:37am On May 26, 2012
alexleo:

what you are saying is what you think but if at the end of the day you get there and see that what you think is not what is on ground what will you do? If you get there and discover that sinners actually burn forever what will you do since there will be no second chance?

what i will do is exactly what you will do when you die and realise that you end up in Islamic hell or any of other six religion's hell and you you discover its too late that christianity is not the only religion that threaten people with hell fire in order to FORCE people to believe their fairy tales and irrational claims.

How do you know that humans have a second life to live, apart from your bible that contains so many errors and contradictions i will gladly show you if your religiously brainwashed CLOSED MIND is willing to see.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by alexleo(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2012
cyrexx:

what i will do is exactly what you will do when you die and realise that you end up in Islamic hell or any of other six religion's hell and you you discover its too late that christianity is not the only religion that threaten people with hell fire in order to FORCE people to believe their fairy tales and irrational claims.

How do you know that humans have a second life to live, apart from your bible that contains so many errors and contradictions i will gladly show you if your religiously brainwashed CLOSED MIND is willing to see.

I dont need to repeat myself over and over concerning this issue. Go through my past replies on this matter. I still stand on them. You are free to keep deceiving yourself. By the time it dawns on you that your deceit wasnt really the way out then you ll remember that you were told but it would ve been late.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by cyrexx: 12:14pm On May 26, 2012
alexleo:

I dont need to repeat myself over and over concerning this issue. Go through my past replies on this matter. I still stand on them. You are free to keep deceiving yourself. By the time it dawns on you that your deceit wasnt really the way out then you ll remember that you were told but it would ve been late.

i dont need to listen to your deluded errors either. Go through my earlier posts and read all i'll written to prove all your claims wrong.

I'm doing what i'm doing because people should not be subjected to the same hell threatening unhealthy phobia that your religion has done to your brain. Every body is free to believe whatever they want but its very wrong of you to subject people to your deluded ideologies. I stand firmly on what i said and many rational bold thinkers will agree with me. Get out of here and live your hell fearing life alone. Stop brainwashing people with your erroneous psychologically damaging hell mongering business.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by alexleo(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2012
cyrexx:

i dont need to listen to your deluded errors either. Go through my earlier posts and read all i'll written to prove all your claims wrong.

I'm doing what i'm doing because people should not be subjected to the same hell threatening unhealthy phobia that your religion has done to your brain. Every body is free to believe whatever they want but its very wrong of you to subject people to your deluded ideologies. I stand firmly on what i said and many rational bold thinkers will agree with me. Get out of here and live your hell fearing life alone. Stop brainwashing people with your erroneous psychologically damaging hell mongering business.

And of course you have no right to tell me to leave here just as i have no right to do that to you. You are also here brainwashing people with your no-God hopeless message and luring them to destruction. Its only guilty that runs when no man pursues them. Am not scared of your message because its empty, hopeless and useless. but you are scared of mine thats why you are running away from it. Keep deceiving yourself untill when you ll see where it will land you. I pity your poor soul that is heading for eternal destruction. I pity the ignorant people that you are deceiving. May God save you.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by cyrexx: 7:20pm On May 26, 2012
of course the same right you have to spread your mythical hell message is the same right i have to debunk it and prove that it is not only an irrational claim, but that it is a false, wicked, weakening and psychological damaging notion invented by several religions to control people and FORCE them to believe their errors. we don't have to live that way. you have no message of hope except false hope your deluded religion has for those brainwashed fellows that belonged to your little group while you are condemning the rest of people with your fake mythological hell message, saying they are heading for eternal destruction. It is only your family who are heading for destruction (especially the ones among them that dont share your myopic deluded view).
Nonsense!!!!

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2012
I could imagine what kind of fire made those devils to quench? What would work for Christians will work against the enemies of God.

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by alexleo(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2012
cyrexx: of course the same right you have to spread your mythical hell message is the same right i have to debunk it and prove that it is not only an irrational claim, but that it is a false, wicked, weakening and psychological damaging notion invented by several religions to control people and FORCE them to believe their errors. we don't have to live that way. you have no message of hope except false hope your deluded religion has for those brainwashed fellows that belonged to your little group while you are condemning the rest of people with your fake mythological hell message, saying they are heading for eternal destruction. It is only your family who are heading for destruction (especially the ones among them that dont share your myopic deluded view).
Nonsense!!!!

It is still the same fear of hell that you claim you no more have that you are already exhibiting with the way you are acting. Stop deceiving yourself. The same fear you claim that you no more have is what is scaring you from doing what i asked you to do to prove if God exist. Stop deceiving yourself. Down deep in your heart you know that there is God, there is heaven and hell but you are battling against accepting it. If not, i dont see why you claim there is no God and i simply told you to ask God to manifest himself to you if he truly exists and you are playing around and giving all sorts of foolish reasons. If you are sure of your no-God claim then you should done what i said at least to prove me riight or wrong. You are scared because you know that there is God and that if you sincerely do what i asked you to do He will make himself manifest to you.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by cyrexx: 8:27pm On May 27, 2012
^^^
the fear of hell is the beginning of accepting of religious dogma without reasoning. who would not follow such a wicked god that is wicked enough to burn people alive in excruciating non-stop agony for trillions and trillions and trillions of years with no end for some sins committed in a short life span. is that justice or wickedness. will that produce genuine admiration.
Everybody now knows why you are serving your god.

By the way, I have asked your biblical god to manifest himself to me several times in the past and he is nowhere to be found, that is why know DEEP DOWN that he's made up by men. I am even declaring now maybe he will hear: O GOD OF THE BIBLE IF YOU EXIST, MANIFEST YOURSELF TO ME AND PROVE THAT YOU EXIST!!!!

are you satisfied now.

Clap for yourself.
No more need to be said.

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by pazienza(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2012
Interesting posts by buzgee...,really gave me something to work with,especially his views on re-incarnation...

Cryexx,i agree with u,it is really difficult to reconcile a loving God with the God that created hell fire,something is wrong somewhere,that's the problem with religion,too many twists and misinterpretations...,oh dear!
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2012
Lazarus and the Rich Man
May 27, 2012

"And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried" (Luke 16:22)

Many scholars believe that the episode reported in Luke 16:19-31 actually happened; that it is a true story. If it is a parable, it is not identified as such, and it is the only one in which the name of a participant is given. Christ related the story as if it were true. But whether history or parable, we can learn much from the contrast between these two dramatically different men, their deaths and destinies.

The rich man, of course, surrounded himself with luxury (v. 19) while Lazarus struggled each day just to survive until the next poverty-filled and pain-wracked day (vv. 20-21).

No one can escape the grave, however, and in the passage of time, both died. But, rather than reducing those two different individuals to the commonality of death, their differences actually are heightened. The rich man, "being in torments" (v. 23), was aware of the comfort of Lazarus in "Abraham's bosom" (v. 22). The interchange between the rich man and Abraham, and the timeless instruction Christ gave, are well known.

Note also the contrast between "carried" and "buried" in our text. The beggar's body was no doubt unceremoniously dumped into a pauper's grave, while the rich man's corpse was placed in a costly sepulchre, and his funeral attended by many friends and mourners. But look beyond the earthly spectrum. While the rich man begs for mercy and relief from torment, the poor man's eternal spirit is "carried" (literally, "carried off" or "borne away" ) by a convoy of angelic beings into the presence of God, where "now he is comforted" (v. 25). For Lazarus, and indeed for all who die in the Lord, "death is swallowed up in victory" (1 Corinthians 15:54). JDM

For more . . . .
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 11:50am On May 28, 2012
So, back to the original question; in what format are humans going to burn in hell? In physical format or in spirit format? Hell believers/experts, over to you. And please, back your views with convincing argument.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by plaetton: 4:35pm On May 28, 2012
Let me jump into this debate to offer my two cents.
According to ancient summerian records, eons ago(about 200,000 to 450,000 yrs ago), flesh and blood gods(beings from other worlds) clonised the earth and mined it for minerals . While they were primarily stationed in the LEVANT(incidentally the birthplace of our custodial religions), their mining operations were mostly in Southern parts of Africa(the birthplace of humans), which they called The ABZU, or LOWER WORLD.
The mines were deep underground pits that were very hot and inhospitable for human life. Rebels and law breakers(sinners) were often conscripted to the hot underground mines to labour for the rest of their lives. Therefore, the lower world was very much a place dreaded by everyone.Overtime, by just a twist in language, the lower world began to be called the underworld, netherworld in egyptian legends, hades in Greek fables,and acquired different names and connotations in different emerging cultures.

The original idea remained the same. A hot, dark underground pit where bad people are cast away to labour and burn till death(their eternity).

Christianity, being an entirely borrowed religion, copied from the different mythologies and just added its own pepper and spices to suite.

N:B: Ancient gold mines have been discovered in South Africa from which carbon dating on organic materials are dated 27,000BC.

1 Like

Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by cyrexx: 5:32pm On May 28, 2012
and 600 years later Islam borrowed elements of Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism and came up with a different militant religion that requires you to submit to "allah" and not question anything stated in the holy books or else you be tortured for all eternity with unquenchable fire.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Delafruita(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2012
One short question for the christians.christianity came to nigeria in the 18th century and am sure i have forefathers who lived long before then and were never opportuned to hear the gospel of Yeshwa.does that mean they will be tormented in hell despite the fact that its not their fault?

if yes,then thats harsh.

if no,does that mean they'd join the pity party to heaven?

If yes,then i wish i was born then.

If no,then where would they be?or is there really a purgatory?

I need concrete clarification from the Bible and not inadequate conjectures
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:07pm On May 28, 2012
Jenwitemi:
And why are you so interested in others knowing the ID of the builder? Is there something in it for you.... like money?
Hello dear friend.
No, not a question of money ...
He is a religious fanatic, who wants everyone to think like him.
He believes he is the sole owner of the truth, and who does not think like role is satan, a heretic, and go to hell ...
He wants to "recruit flock of sheep for the Judeo-Christian god"
That souciona with a psychiatrist.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by sample042(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2012
@Op, wat u have 2 knw is dt xtains 'LIVE BY FAITH'. Ur questn is very intuitive and needs to be properly scrutinized bt believe me EVERY RELIGION IS FULL OF MYSTERIES. As a boy dt waz groomed frm a well xtain family i wil tel u dt diz post if followd as u wish wil lead to backslide,compromise or blasphemy against our xtain blv. Read my words... We'r xtains by faith, to avoid complexities n contradictions dis thread is misleadn to xtainhood!!!
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2012
So, in other words, you are a christian coward who shies away from questioning his doctrine because of backsliding. Okay, i understand. The NEXT Christian, please!!
sample042: @Op, wat u have 2 knw is dt xtains 'LIVE BY FAITH'. Ur questn is very intuitive and needs to be properly scrutinized bt believe me EVERY RELIGION IS FULL OF MYSTERIES. As a boy dt waz groomed frm a well xtain family i wil tel u dt diz post if followd as u wish wil lead to backslide,compromise or blasphemy against our xtain blv. Read my words... We'r xtains by faith, to avoid complexities n contradictions dis thread is misleadn to xtainhood!!!
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by dorox(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2012
Jenwitemi: So, in other words, you are a christian coward who shies away from questioning his doctrine because of backsliding. Okay, i understand. The NEXT Christian, please!!
I consider myself to be a christian but absolutely reject the hellfire doctrine, see my previous post for reasons. So guess i am exclided from your challenge on this subject
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by agb2011(f): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
There was a time i was investigating Illuminati &i mistakenly stumbled upon a website dt teaches ppl d step by step ways of selling ones soul to the devil. One thing i read dt got me thinking was d point where d man said dt wen one is making d bargain wt d devil, one must be greedy &ask for anything one wants wtout holding back. The man specifically explained dt he said dt because wen one dies, one wil spend eternity in Hell. So ask 'greedly' &then u'l enjoy ur time on earth to d fullest but face eternity in Hell. He further said dt watever one asks from d devil, he wil giv because he sees the soul of men as something more precious than diamond.
Bottomline: if an occultic man can testify to d existence of Hell, then i can never doubt it.

If u want to see d website, u can try googling 'How to sell your soul to the devil'.
Plus d internet is ur friend, al these questions u ar askin google them &u'l see diff writeups on them.

As 4me i don't doubt d existence of God, Angels, Jesus, Satan, demons, Heaven, Hell, Soul&d spiritual realm entirely
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by LogicMind: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
agb2011: There was a time i was investigating Illuminati &i mistakenly stumbled upon a website dt teaches ppl d step by step ways of selling ones soul to the devil. One thing i read dt got me thinking was d point where d man said dt wen one is making d bargain wt d devil, one must be greedy &ask for anything one wants wtout holding back. The man specifically explained dt he said dt because wen one dies, one wil spend eternity in Hell. So ask 'greedly' &then u'l enjoy ur time on earth to d fullest but face eternity in Hell. He further said dt watever one asks from d devil, he wil giv because he sees the soul of men as something more precious than diamond.
Bottomline: if an occultic man can testify to d existence of Hell, then i can never doubt it.

If u want to see d website, u can try googling 'How to sell your soul to the devil'.
Plus d internet is ur friend, al these questions u ar askin google them &u'l see diff writeups on them.

As 4me i don't doubt d existence of God, Angels, Jesus, Satan, demons, Heaven, Hell, Soul&d spiritual realm entirely

this is what the lack of a fulfilling sex life causes.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by agb2011(f): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
Logic Mind:

i can see how myopic ur thinking is &it baffles me 2 see someone as stupid as u ar. We ar talking about somethin as serious as death and u talk about sex? Ar u a dog dt all u think about is sex? Life (and death) is so much serious dn sex. I really and sincere feel sorry for u.
One of my mentors always says dt 'even if u preach wt fire some ppl ar destined 2go to hell'. And u know wat, it's wen u die dt u'l know d real truth.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by agb2011(f): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
Logic Mind:

i can see how myopic ur thinking is &it baffles me 2 see someone as stupid as u ar. We ar talking about somethin as serious as death and u talk about sex? Ar u a dog dt all u think about is sex? Life (and death) is so much serious dn sex. I really and sincere feel sorry for u.
One of my mentors always says dt 'even if u preach wt fire some ppl ar destined 2go to hell'. And u know wat, it's wen u die dt u'l know d real truth. Until then best of luck:-)
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by LogicMind: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
agb2011:
One of my mentors always says dt 'even if u preach wt fire some ppl ar destined 2go to hell'. And u know wat, it's wen u die dt u'l know d real truth.

this is what i'm saying. you don't think that sex is serious?
did your "men-tor" tell you that?
i can sense frustration in you.

unlike you, nobody can use imaginary non killing fire to scare me because i don't have the brain of a 5 year old.
this is what the scripture says about being mature.
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

have you put childish things behind you? apparently not.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by agb2011(f): 12:21am On Jun 03, 2012
Logic Mind:

this is what i'm saying. you don't think that sex is serious?
did your "men-tor" tell you that?
i can sense frustration in you.

unlike you, nobody can use imaginary non killing fire to scare me because i don't have the brain of a 5 year old.
this is what the scripture says about being mature.
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me.

have you put childish things behind you? apparently not.
even lucifer can quote scriptures so i'm not surprised. But i'm very sure dt d part where d Bible specifically talked about Hell is torn in ur own bible. Smh! U ar one of those ppl who read d bible wt a mind sieve and sieve out d part they don't lik from d Bible but keep d ones they like. What a pity! It's wen u die dt u'l know d truth wait til then. I av better things 2do than 2argue wt u. This last time i'm going to reply u.

Just try and read d book of Daniel, Amos, & Revelation wt an OPEN MIND.
Re: How Will Hellfire Burn The Damned, Christians? by logicboy: 12:29am On Jun 03, 2012
agb2011:
even lucifer can quote scriptures so i'm not surprised. But i'm very sure dt d part where d Bible specifically talked about Hell is torn in ur own bible. Smh! U ar one of those ppl who read d bible wt a mind sieve and sieve out d part they don't lik from d Bible but keep d ones they like. What a pity! It's wen u die dt u'l know d truth wait til then. I av better things 2do than 2argue wt u. This last time i'm going to reply u.

Just try and read d book of Daniel, Amos, & Revelation wt an OPEN MIND.

lol....hypocrite, you too do not read the bible with an open mind. If you did, you would realise that Jesus is also given the title of lucifer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas / Atheists, You Are All Invited. / Ifa And Ifa Practice : Is It Religion Or Spirituality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.