Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Marriage Is A Bondage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is A Bondage (7503 Views)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Killz1(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2012
pDude:

At least I'm married and you're not. tongue. Mu he he he he he he he he. Being a "married child" is really fun missus. Mu che che che che che. grin

From your history on NL, it seems marriage/a healthy relationship has eluded you since 2009. You better hurry up and marry cos your ovaries seem to be approaching menopause. 3 yrs of failed relationships nor be joke o! Mu che che che che che.
***Falls from a Liberian Mango tree*** grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 18, 2012
Killz.:

***Falls from a Liberian Mango tree*** grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked what were you doing on top of a Liberian Mango tree grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On May 18, 2012
Dis Pdude is mean 0!!!!

Laughing my bra off o!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Killz1(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2012
pDude:

shocked shocked shocked shocked what were you doing on top of a Liberian Mango tree grin grin grin grin grin
I was peeping at Hotie Tima. . . grin No Offense. grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Godmother(f): 12:00am On May 19, 2012
pDude:

At least I'm married and you're not. tongue. Mu he he he he he he he he. Being a "married child" is really fun missus. Mu che che che che che. grin

From your history on NL, it seems marriage/a healthy relationship has eluded you since 2009. You better hurry up and marry cos your ovaries seem to be approaching menopause. 3 yrs of failed relationships nor be joke o! Mu che che che che che.

*yawns*
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Nobody: 12:05am On May 19, 2012
Godmother:

Thanks for ur reply. I. Think I ll do just that, pray

Prayer isn't enough. Keep your legs closed too.

From your NL history, you have a filthy habit of returning to your Ex-bfs even when you break up with them. You're like the proverbial dog that always return to its vomit.

I lie? Or should I paste the numerous proofs of your returning to ur Ex-bfs? (E be like say the babe go delete all her past posts grin)

Keep ur legs closed and your mind sharp and things will turn for you. *wink*
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Nobody: 12:13am On May 19, 2012
@Godmother- Mu che che che che che. grin grin

So you have finally put up your pix in ur profile eh? It wasn't there before sha. It seems that due to my posts, you felt that your profile page might experience some traffic, hence you put up ur pix to advertise yourself. tongue. A good move but quite cheap, considering the fact that NL is an anonymous website.

Be careful with what you write here or what pictures you paste cos they might just haunt you; just like I'm haunting you with your past.

BTW, you are pretty on the outside (fact) but I'm not too sure how the inside is (maybe inside is decayed).

Cheap advertisement, but a good move considering the fact that you are now desperate for a hubby. tongue Mu he he he he.
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by ijebabe: 12:14am On May 19, 2012
^^^LWKMDD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please stop, allow me go to bed. PLEASE grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Nobody: 12:16am On May 19, 2012
ijebabe: ^^^LWKMDD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please stop, allow me go to bed. PLEASE grin grin grin

Oh sowrri dearie. I'm in a different timezone so its still daylight here n I'm having a blast. smiley
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17am On May 19, 2012
Pdude ooo!!!!! It af do na! I don laff my bra and g-string comot oo!!!

Chineke moi! U are evil! grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by ijebabe: 12:18am On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Pdude ooo!!!!! It af do na! I don laff my bra and g-string comot oo!!!

shocked shocked grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19am On May 19, 2012
ijebabe:
shocked shocked grin
Na dat 1 u go see! Asewooooooo! grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by ijebabe: 12:21am On May 19, 2012
pDude:

Oh sowrri dearie. I'm in a different timezone so its still daylight here n I'm having a blast. smiley
It will be daylight in a couple of hours and haven't slept yet! cheesy
Maybe you can do a sequel to Adamawa Girls based on this thread. Title it "Prayer isn't enough. Keep your legs closed too" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Nobody: 12:21am On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Pdude ooo!!!!! It af do na! I don laff my bra and g-string comot oo!!!

Mu he he he he he he he. grin grin grin

Ok lemme chill for the babe. Lemme relax on my reins. Its just that her post vexed my soul. smiley
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Nobody: 12:23am On May 19, 2012
ijebabe:
Maybe you can do a sequel to Adamawa Girls based on this thread. Title it "Prayer isn't enough. Keep your legs closed too" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will give that some serious thought cheesy
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On May 19, 2012
ijebabe:

Chei! Y u doing dis to me na? Grown azzz woman crying like Sango punch moi. grin grin grin

Mehn! Ur title make sense o! Dats a best seller rite dia mama!
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by ijebabe: 12:39am On May 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Chei! Y u doing dis to me na? Grown azzz woman crying like Sango punch moi. grin grin grin

Mehn! Ur title make sense o! Dats a best seller rite dia mama!
Not ma fault, I know how it's done! cheesy
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by 2sexy(m): 1:03am On May 19, 2012
Ummm OP you are getting it all wrong. And you invariably concluded the best advice would come from only a married person.

You seem to be looking for an easy route and who told you that life offer us anything on a platter of gold?

If all you hear about marriage isn't good, then I must say that all those people are fools. They probably married on the basis of a wrong notion which is mostly the trend today.

And if such fools are the kind you wish to get advice from, you are likely to be turned into one as well. When the blind leads the blind, what do you get?

Too many people do not know what to look for before going into a relationship; they hardly know who they want to spend the rest of their life with because of 'love',blind love indeed.

Like PDude said you are moving with a wrong set of friends.

Life is gabbage in , gabbage out. Before ever thinking of marriage, all your senses should be alert.

Some people fall in love for silly reasons this days.
Let's take an hypothetical case study.
2face idibia just wedded anni as we all know. But the question we should ask is that, what does she hope to gain in the future from a man that has slept with too many ladies and impregnating them in the process with impunity?

It may not seem obvious now to her because there is money, tuface na fine boy, bla bla. . .

Did she ask if such a man would be faithful to her? Oh she doesn't care either.

But wait and let's see how things pan out in future for both of them.

I no wish dem bad o but I know HISTORY and the UNIVERSAL rules of life never fails.

My elder sister is married to an awesome man, a warrior and a man who love her so much, not just her but we her younger sibling.

If you are the author of those thread dugged by Pdude, it's obvious that you should re-evaluate your life.

You need self improvement. Get books that will educate you more, but thats if you love reading at all.
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Nobody: 1:22am On May 19, 2012
2sexy: Ummm OP you are getting it all wrong. And you invariably concluded the best advice would come from only a married person.

You seem to be looking for an easy route and who told you that life offer us anything on a platter of gold?

If all you hear about marriage isn't good, then I must say that all those people are fools. They probably married on the basis of a wrong notion which is mostly the trend today.

And if such fools are the kind you wish to get advice from, you are likely to be turned into one as well. When the blind leads the blind, what do you get?

Too many people do not know what to look for before going into a relationship; they hardly know who they want to spend the rest of their life with because of 'love',blind love indeed.

Like PDude said you are moving with a wrong set of friends.

Life is gabbage in , gabbage out. Before ever thinking of marriage, all your senses should be alert.

Some people fall in love for silly reasons this days.
Let's take an hypothetical case study.
2face idibia just wedded anni as we all know. But the question we should ask is that, what does she hope to gain in the future from a man that has slept with too many ladies and impregnating them in the process with impunity?

It may not seem obvious now to her because there is money, tuface na fine boy, bla bla. . .

Did she ask if such a man would be faithful to her? Oh she doesn't care either.

But wait and let's see how things pan out in future for both of them.

I no wish dem bad o but I know HISTORY and the UNIVERSAL rules of life never fails.

My elder sister is married to an awesome man, a warrior and a man who love her so much, not just her but we her younger sibling.

If you are the author of those thread dugged by Pdude, it's obvious that you should re-evaluate your life.

You need self improvement. Get books that will educate you more, but thats if you love reading at all.

GBAM!!

@Godmother- I hope you are reading this. Here is another advice from another person.

Don't come here screaming, whining and bellyaching that nobody offered you advice. Develop yourself, reorient your mind and change your circle of friends. Simple.

Before I got married, I did away with my drinking and womanizing buddies cos they weren't adding to my life. Do the same.
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Godmother(f): 7:15am On May 19, 2012
@ 2Sexy

Thanks a lot. I have read a few books, but I also wanted advice frm real pple, bpnot just sometin u find in d pages of a book.

Its nice to knw there re still some gud marriages out there.
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by neyostica: 8:12am On May 19, 2012
Op, i think you are just lukin for justificatn/excuse for ur spinsterhood, well mariage isnt a bondage
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by neyostica: 8:16am On May 19, 2012
So pdude is married Is it hasiya??
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Nobody: 9:40am On May 19, 2012
neyostica: So pdude is married Is it hasiya??

Hell NO!! Its my childhood sweetheart.
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Godmother(f): 9:59am On May 19, 2012
@pdude

My dear, this is the last I will reply you. I am a woman yet I dnt quarel like u do. U wanna have the last word? Be my guest. When I'm done you can get urself a mat and sleep on the thread.

I wonder how ur wife copes with u quarrelling like a woman. U re so like my ex; quarrelsome and petty among his other faults. That's why I refused to marry him. U tink its enof to be married. I pity ur wife.

One of my prayer points will be not to meet a guy like u

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On May 19, 2012
ijebabe:
Not ma fault, I know how it's done! cheesy
Talk to Pdude na! It's unfair o! Chei! still lmaoooo!!!!!

Poster, never in ur life will u vex Pdude's soul. grin angry grin
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by 2good(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2012
Godmother: For all the married women out there, I would appreciate your viewpoint about Nigerian marriages. Is it like a bondage for women. Once a woman gets married she's expected to change her entire self to please the man.

I believe in being submissive o, but some men can take it to the extreme. My mum and sisters keep telling me there's nothing in marriage and we single girls shouldn't be desperate to rush in. And I saw for a fact that my dad wasn't the best of husbands.

I recently left a relationship where the guy was overbearing. He wanted things done his way ALL THE TIME. I had to think of ways to make him happy always and each time he brought up the subject of marriage I froze. I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with him.

Do you think it is easy to be a married man in Nigeria where a woman expect you to be her sole provider while she still want to control your personal life. Marriage should not be something compulsory but I will say Nigerian women need to change their mentality and start being independent from their husband. Your being married to your husband does not mean you have absolute control over his will. I am married myself and alot of times, women want their husbands to do what they want even if it is the dumbest reason because they put emotion first before reality.
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by maclatunji: 10:26am On May 19, 2012
It is okay to disagree with OP but seeking to subject her to public ridicule and humiliation is base.

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by blacklion(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2012
Iyalola19:
...if dwarf press bell for your house now, omo na u go propose...

LWKMD!!! grin cheesy smiley
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by kay9(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2012
maclatunji: It is okay to disagree with OP but seeking to subject her to public ridicule and humiliation is base.
My exact thought. I personally found OP's first post reprehensible, and a couple of the first replies must've made that obvious to her. But to turn the whole ish into a laughter parade? Gosh... Almost like y'all are gloating that u've ''triumphed'' over her. Disgusting.
By the way, pDude, one of those her last lines about ''... u can get a mat and sleep on the thread..'' was quite sublime.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On May 19, 2012
maclatunji: It is okay to disagree with OP but seeking to subject her to public ridicule and humiliation is base.
U can talk? Plzzzzz shushhh...........
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Johndoe100(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2012
Godmother: For all the married women out there, I would appreciate your viewpoint about Nigerian marriages. Is it like a bondage for women. Once a woman gets married she's expected to change her entire self to please the man.

I believe in being submissive o, but some men can take it to the extreme. My mum and sisters keep telling me there's nothing in marriage and we single girls shouldn't be desperate to rush in. And I saw for a fact that my dad wasn't the best of husbands.

I recently left a relationship where the guy was overbearing. He wanted things done his way ALL THE TIME. I had to think of ways to make him happy always and each time he brought up the subject of marriage I froze. I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with him.

I agree with you 100%. Marriage is for fools, don't marry. Anytime any man makes any demand on you, tell him to eff off. There are plenty of men out there. Have as much fun as you want. The only thing is I hope you are in Nigeria? That would do just nicely.
Re: Marriage Is A Bondage by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On May 19, 2012
^lmAoooo!!!

Who d heck moved dis to family sect?

Poster! Get ready! Ur own don better o!

#subscribing#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Wife Join Cash And Effort To Build House/business With Her Husband. / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. / How Can I Get Mtn "yello Christmas" Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.