Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (14690 Views)

Tiniest Bride Has Her Dream Wedding With Her Over 6ft Tall Groom. / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / How Tall Is Too Tall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lovelynature:
You are right pretty. I don't usually consider height when it comes to relationship, but I don't think I'd be that comfortable dating a woman taller than me. I haven't given it a try though
lol....no one is ever comfortable...
Yhu have tew do tinz awtsyd yhur comfort zone
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by raayah(f): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Fayvhur:

maybe i do

Its not a maybe. You have issues. You have very low self esteem. You are 17 so hopefully you will grow past this stage.
How can you weep because of your height?
Learn to love yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror and appreciate everything you've got.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=Frankicent post=39691517][/quote]

yeah ahm dhat tall...am 6ft.....
Plus skinny on top....no curves and all dhat...
Buh ahm smart....even smarter than yhu....
And YES!! AVE NEVER DATED....
Don't ask, been in boarding skuls all my lyf..just seeing d outside world and it's cruel....i don't wanna destroy me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
raayah:

Its not a maybe. You have issues. You have very low self esteem. You are 17 so hopefully you will grow past this stage.
How can you weep because of your height?
Learn to love yourself. Look at yourself in the mirror and appreciate everything you've got.
I've accepted my height now, why do yhu tink i defend tall girls..?? You wud still face criticisms dhats why its annoying
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
dmcdad:

Ouch... I guess you need to get yourself some great dude with good sense of humour, mature, intelligent and with good understanding to complement yourself. Instead of taking into knowledge the existence of some whack guys who are rather immature.

You deserve some great guy. Don't dull.cheesy
of coz i won't dull naaa...im still a teen, i have some growing up to do, plus my future shud be secure, not investing it in guys
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by dmcdad: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
Does criticism make or break you?

Taking into consideration all your responses thus far, it breaks you. Thats a big problem if you ask me.
Fayvhur:

I've accepted my height now, why do yhu tink i defend tall girls..?? You wud still face criticisms dhats why its annoying
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by dmcdad: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Of course!

But you need to change your mindset. If you allow this into your subconcious, then no matter how old you grow to be, it will be very difficult to take it off in the long run.

You need to love yourself. Appreciate yourself like there is no tomorrow. Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself 'I make sense die!'
cheesycheesycheesy

It doesnt matter if you are lanky with no curves, you have to love you still.

First and foremost, fall in love with yourself and the rest would be history.
Fayvhur:

of coz i won't dull naaa...im still a teen, i have some growing up to do, plus my future shud be secure, not investing it in guys
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Fayvhur:
Tall girls are prettier... Tall girls have a better attitude Tall girls are brilliant Tall girls have good sense of humour
They keep to themselves, makin no troubles....might be introverted... Have intelligent conversations wit you, not stupid ones.... They have a rough side, buh thats in bed..... If yhu lyk it rough go for tall girls
Yeah...... Long live AMAZONS
I just like it rough,,,,
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by GloChrystal(f): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Yaay! I'm a tall gurl too cheesy (5ft8"wink

Tall gurls rock!

1 Like

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
dmcdad:
Does criticism make or break you?

Taking into consideration all your responses thus far, it breaks you. Thats a big problem if you ask me.
Dude it breaks me......
Ave just got to let it make me....which i am doin
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
favoryte33:
I just like it rough,,,,
bad guy...go for talls then
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Fayvhur:
Dude it breaks me...... Ave just got to let it make me....which i am doin
Alright. You need to. And you need someone that will help you too.
My opinion though.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by ststyreal(f): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
delzypswag:
Every dude be claiming 6ft so where are the short dudes?
I am here Jaree, don't mind them.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
You don't ve to cry dear. If you re upset about your height, remember that some girl out there without legs would be most grateful to have yours in exchange. Sweety, just think about the good qualities you appreciate about yourself and try to harness them. You alone can boost you self esteem, nobody else.
Fayvhur:
Uve really done a gud job bolstering my self esteem Bravo!!

Yhu ve just made me feel even worse.....
Yeah i ghet it i'm feeling sorry for my self.....ahm not so confident to pull off being tall, i lack social skills....not havin friends hasn't helped,
someday aw ghet ova it......i know someday i will

thanks though

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Fayvhur:

grin
Fayvhur:

okay! wat if i say m already having somefin 4 u,,,Tall girl.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 06, 2015
Just curious how tall are the majority of Naija chicks?

As for myself I'm 5 foot 8, my sisters are around the same height too, if not an inch taller, but that just part of my genes being half Samoan. We are naturally big people.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 3:37am On Nov 06, 2015
Fayvhur:

Don't ask, been in boarding skuls all my lyf..just seeing d outside world and it's cruel....i don't wanna destroy me

Don't mind those midget umpa lumpa shrek lookalike boys hating sis,
they are just insecure over being tyrion lannister height, minus the ladies he gets which happen to be all taller than him cheesy

You look pretty to me in your dp pic smiley I wish I had your height, I'm 5 foot 8 but I have friends whom are 5'10 all females n they pull it off in confidence!

That what you got to do my beautiful sister kiss keep your head up proudly, you are tall, beautiful skin, intelligent and blessed, us tall girls never falter wink #hugs.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by johnydon22(m): 4:20am On Nov 06, 2015
Fayvhur:

Hey am 6'9ft tall... 9inches taller than you... your height is wonderful... keep on being proud of being tall..
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by johnydon22(m): 4:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Adanna28:

they are just insecure over being tyrion lannister height, minus the ladies he gets which happen to be all taller than him cheesy

You look pretty to me in your dp pic smiley I wish I had your height, I'm 5 foot 8 but I have friends whom are 5'10 all females n they pull it off in confidence!

That what you got to do my beautiful sister kiss keep your head up proudly, you are tall, beautiful skin, intelligent and blessed, us tall girls never falter wink #hugs.

There is nothing you give this society that they won't complain over, being 6'9 tall has been hell of an experince for me.

I am well taller than everyone where ever i go, as a growing boy it was not easy back then. People were shy when with me so they mostly move away from me that i am too... I never loved the fact that i was tall then because i felt different and people complained.

Now fast forward many years after that, i realized that the truth is people were just intimidated by my height, they felt inferior to me so tend to keep that distance.

I became so proud of myself, carried my head high and i was loving my height so much.

People now complain that i am too proud of my height, that am i the only person to ever get tall..

I am like but when i wasn't proud of it you all still complained my height was a bad thing, now you complain it is a good thing? grin

There is nothing one can ever do to make people contented, so i learnt to live for myself. I value nobody's perception of me except mine.

Seriously being tall is the best thing for me in this world smiley nothing beats it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 06, 2015
johnydon22:

There is nothing you give this society that they won't complain over, being 6'9 tall has been hell of an experince for me.

I am well taller than everyone where ever i go, as a growing boy it was not easy back then. People were shy when with me so they mostly move away from me that i am too... I never loved the fact that i was tall then because i felt different and people complained.

Now fast forward many years after that, i realized that the truth is people were just intimidated by my height, they felt inferior to me so tend to keep that distance.

I became so proud of myself, carried my head high and i was loving my height so much.

People now complain that i am too proud of my height, that am i the only person to ever get tall..

I am like but when i wasn't proud of it you all still complained my height was a bad thing, now you complain it is a good thing? grin

There is nothing one can ever do to make people contented, so i learnt to live for myself. I value nobody's perception of me except mine.

Seriously being tall is the best thing for me in this world smiley nothing beats it

Please tell me you at least play basketball? kiss cheesy now you know why I wish I was taller! cool it my fave game. I love your height sha.
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by johnydon22(m): 5:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Adanna28:

Please tell me you at least play basketball? kiss cheesy now you know why I wish I was taller! cool it my fave game. I love your height sha.

Of course basketball is life... check my dp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Of course basketball is life... check my dp

Yes absolutely! Lovely smile too cool
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by johnydon22(m): 5:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Adanna28:

Yes absolutely! Lovely smile too cool

Daalu nwa ada di mma smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Daalu nwa ada di mma smiley

My pleasure smiley
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by menix(m): 5:22am On Nov 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Guy u ain't tall, u re long..

Ur length made me ditch a confirm wife material cous she's almost my height nd I fear having long kids like you.

I have a friend like you, so I did advice you to chop nd relax well inorder to gain weight cous when this dude came back frm UK he has added weight, that is when u see the beauty of the height..
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by johnydon22(m): 5:30am On Nov 06, 2015
menix:

Guy u ain't tall, u re long..

Ur length made me ditch a confirm wife material cous she's almost my height nd I fear having long kids like you.

I have a friend like you, so I did advice you to chop nd relax well inorder to gain weight cous when this dude came back frm UK he has added weight, that is when u see the beauty of the height..

Hahahahahaha smiley

Keep calm and have tall kids
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by menix(m): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha smiley

Keep calm and have tall kids

It's certain I will have tall kids but not long kids, cous most have self esteem issues..
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by johnydon22(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2015
menix:

It's certain I will have tall kids but not long kids, cous most have self esteem issues..

you haven't met me then. . . .my self esteem is out of the world..

people feel inferior when with me.... seriously being tall is the lifegrin

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2015
johnydon22:

Hey am 6'9ft tall... 9inches taller than you... your height is wonderful... keep on being proud of being tall..
Thank yhu.....
6ft9 mehn i wud luv tew see that...
Hope yhur proud of yhur height too
Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2015
Adanna28:

Bless yhu too #Kisses....
Though i wud hv to stoop to do dhat, buh i don't mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Fayvhur(f): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2015
favoryte33:
;Dokay! wat if i say m already having somefin 4 u,,,Tall girl.
I don't mind if it's a simple crush...
It makes me proudddd

1 Like

Re: A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Fayvhur:

Bless yhu too #Kisses....
Though i wud hv to stoop to do dhat, buh i don't mind

Don't worry I wear heels kiss love u sis, u awesome xo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Early Morning Sex PICTURES / [must Read]erotic Lesbian STORY : S*x Experience With My Secret Lover’s Sister / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.