Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! (7383 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Adeboye To Pray For Buhari, Jonathan In Abuja Tomorrow - Vanguard / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by CharlesE1: 6:21pm On May 21, 2012
Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye to Retire

Foot in Mouth suffering controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai, has given Ann unusual birthday gift to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye. The controversial minister is asking Pastor Adeboye to resign in a post on his twitter profile.

As usual, NaijaPundit brings you the post unedited below.

Many are wondering what business Elrufai who is not a member of the RCCG has with the retirement or non retirement of Adeboye.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/elrufai-urges-pastor-adeboye-to-retire

Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 21, 2012
Let him first tell the emirs of kano and zaria to retire. They both have ruled their emirates respectively without any positive impact upon the lives of their subjects. At least, no one can say the same for RCCG since Adeboye became GO.
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by T9ksy(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2012
This mo.ron should be told to "retire" his basket mouth as we aren't interested in anything he has to say.
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by ZUBY77(m): 8:13pm On May 21, 2012
I think he should retire. He is old and it doesnt matter who said it. I guess he is waiting for his son to start preaching and take over his empire.
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by dasparrow: 8:40pm On May 21, 2012
Charles. E:

Foot in Mouth suffering controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai, has given Ann unusual birthday gift to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye. The controversial minister is asking Pastor Adeboye to resign in a post on his twitter profile.

Many are wondering what business Elrufai who is not a member of the RCCG has with the retirement or non retirement of Adeboye.

Pastor Adeboye is already 70? My goodness, he looks great for his age. I guess when you have money and are not suffering in the real sense of the word, you get to age gracefully. As for Mallam Elrufai, he seemingly just wants to steer trouble. Pastor Adeboye will retire when he is good and ready I guess.

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Alxmyr(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2012
I think his blood thirsty, baboons and dogs, religious bigot leader should retire first. Afterall he is above 70

2 Likes

Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by bashr8: 10:05pm On May 21, 2012
pat utomi is here , which one of you is pat utomi shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by bashr8: 10:06pm On May 21, 2012
dasparrow:

Pastor Adeboye is already 70? My goodness, he looks great for his age. I guess when you have money and are not suffering in the real sense of the word, you get to age gracefully. As for Mallam Elrufai, he seemingly just wants to steer trouble. Pastor Adeboye will retire when he is good and ready I guess.
so na u be pat utomi undecided
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by bashr8: 10:06pm On May 21, 2012
Charles. E:

abi na u tongue
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Starlett: 10:13pm On May 21, 2012
This is one of those occasions when I believe that El Rufai should just shut up!
A man who failed woefully both in public life and in the futile attempt to launder his image as a neo-social critic should not be seen, much less heard!
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by blackboi(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2012
Op is PU? Na waa o!
All the way frm fb to nl... I hail the yellow prof. cheesy
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 3:21am On May 22, 2012
Wonderful comments from Christians.. so much bigotry and hatred in your stupid hearts.. and you expect me toe believe Jesus lives in them? Holy Spirit led animals...
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by samstradam: 4:32am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto: Wonderful comments from Christians.. so much bigotry and hatred in your stupid hearts.. and you expect me toe believe Jesus lives in them? Holy Spirit led animals...
Pray tell what religion of love you follow ?
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by nuclearboy(m): 4:50am On May 22, 2012
Where did he say Pastor Adeboye should retire?

That tweet does NOT say so
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by edoyad(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2012
What about Ayatolla Buhari the Serial Loser grin He's over 70 but still giving Sermons on dogs and Apes, has he been advised too??
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by bknight: 6:04am On May 22, 2012
And what leads you to believe he is here?
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 6:31am On May 22, 2012
samstradam:
Pray tell what religion of love you follow ?
I do not follow religion..
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Mynd44: 6:58am On May 22, 2012
edoyad: What about Ayatolla Buhari the Serial Loser grin He's over 70 but still giving Sermons on dogs and Apes, has he been advised too??
Haha
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Mcdondayan: 7:13am On May 22, 2012
If we learn to ignore some silly comments dre posters will get tired
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Chokolee(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2012
ZUBY77: I think he should retire. He is old and it doesnt matter who said it. I guess he is waiting for his son to start preaching and take over his empire.
Naaaaaaah, he's not waiting for his son, he's waiting for u 2 take over...u guys should mind an face ur issues!!!!!
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Chokolee(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto: Wonderful comments from Christians.. so much bigotry and hatred in your stupid hearts.. and you expect me toe believe Jesus lives in them? Holy Spirit led animals...
Next time!!! Dont smoke b4 u loggin, aaaiite? K
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 8:18am On May 22, 2012
Chokolee: Next time!!! Dont smoke b4 u loggin, aaaiite? K
I get more nutrients from smoking cigar than I would if I smoked the pages of the Bible especially the Old Testament..
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 8:20am On May 22, 2012
Chokolee: Naaaaaaah, he's not waiting for his son, he's waiting for u 2 take over...u guys should mind an face ur issues!!!!!
Well, if you had minded your brain, it won't be in possession of a 70 year old Yoruba man who preaches a Jewish God and is making more and more money from the foolish people like you...

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 8:38am On May 22, 2012
ZUBY77: I think he should retire. He is old and it doesnt matter who said it. I guess he is waiting for his son to start preaching and take over his empire.

The RCCG has their own rules. . .by which a leader is chosen and MAINTAINED.
Adeboye at 70 is still full of life and will follow the rules when its time to stepdown. . .

You are not very much different from the slow poke smelly mallam who dosnt know when its not wise to start a retar!ded controversy
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
Well, if you had minded your brain, it won't be in possession of a 70 year old Yoruba man who preaches a Jewish God and is making more and more money from the foolish people like you...

E no go better for the cele pastor that jilted you when your life was a mess. . .

See what HE turned you to. . . grin
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Chokolee(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2012
grin
musKeeto:
I get more nutrients from smoking cigar than I would if I smoked the pages of the Bible especially the Old Testament..
..Realy pathetic, i feel nd share in ur pain grin
musKeeto:
..Realy pathetic, i feel nd share in ur pain
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 8:56am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:

U dont av to say it, Lovely retard....its obvoius...i mean we can all see it...u conspicuosly look it....blive me.....Lolz
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Chokolee(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
Better to be at the footh of a 70 year old wise man, than to be at the mercy nd been decieved by an under aged cele pastor!! grin
musKeeto:
Better to be at the footh of a 70 year old wise man, than to be at the mercy nd been decieved by an under aged cele pastor!! grin grin
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Chokolee(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2012
Gabsreal:

U dont av to say it, Lovely retard....its obvoius...i mean we can all see it...u conspicuosly look it....blive me.....Lolz
grin grin
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 9:10am On May 22, 2012
I wish the Holy Spirit had taught you how to speak English before tongues... lmao
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 9:12am On May 22, 2012
Gabsreal:

indeed, FoolsReal
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 9:17am On May 22, 2012
breezy047:

E no go better for the cele pastor that jilted you when your life was a mess. . .

See what HE turned you to. . . grin
That's funny, coming from someone with a breezy ass..

(1) (2)

APC May Not Survive Up To 2019 – Benue PDP Chairman / SERAP Writes Gov. Dickson, Asks Him To Reject Life Pension For Bayelsa Lawmakers / Lekki Attack: I Called Buhari Twice, I Was Told He Wasn’t Available – Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.