Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! (7387 Views)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Adeboye To Pray For Buhari, Jonathan In Abuja Tomorrow - Vanguard / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
indeed, FoolsReal

Lolzzz.....Guy u dont want me to pick on ya username, do u? But u seemingly reflect d kind of brain ur username possesses.......Seriously...it doesnt mean dat u r brainles though.....lOlzzz
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 22, 2012
Gabsreal:

Lolzzz.....Guy u dont want me to pick on ya username, do u? But u seemingly reflect d kind of brain ur username possesses.......Seriously...it doesnt mean dat u r brainles though.....lOlzzz
the empty calabash makes the loudest noise...
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 9:37am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
That's funny, coming from someone with a breezy ass..

You are a FAGG. . .and i'm not so look for someone else's azz to comment on. . .
We know your type and its in your siggy. . .
You have been left miserable and wretched by some religious charlatan and now you seek a FAGG to bleep the misery out of you. . .Multiple Disordered Personality. . .

Dont worry God will catch that fake prophet and YOUR LIFE will be restored
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by icon2: 9:43am On May 22, 2012
Charles. E:
Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye to Retire

Foot in Mouth suffering controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai, has given Ann unusual birthday gift to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye. The controversial minister is asking Pastor Adeboye to resign in a post on his twitter profile.

As usual, NaijaPundit brings you the post unedited below.

Many are wondering what business Elrufai who is not a member of the RCCG has with the retirement or non retirement of Adeboye.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/elrufai-urges-pastor-adeboye-to-retire

How that one take concern am... Sml
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
I get more nutrients from smoking cigar than I would if I smoked the pages of the Bible especially the Old Testament..

U dont av to say it, Lovely retard....its obvoius...i mean we can all see it...u conspicuosly look it....blive me.....Lolz
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by uRobot: 10:11am On May 22, 2012
Some people can be so irritating just because you seem to have some form of influence does not mean anything that runs through you brain gets spilled out of you mouth. I can imagine the terrible response i'll get for posting or saying in the news that some revered islamic head should go and retire despite the fact that my opinion probably doesn't count. Did he employ Pastor Adeboye for him to urge him to retire ? angry......... this is combuburation
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 10:24am On May 22, 2012
uRobot: must anything that runs through your brain gets spilled out of your mouth.
Don't mind him, someone should inform him that he's heading towards the wrong direction, what has Baba Adeboye's retirement gotten to do with all the issues on ground in Nigeria, must he talk?
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 10:36am On May 22, 2012
bunch of spirit led and brain dead fools... can't understand English .. read El-Rufai's comments instead of being misled by the topic heading.
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 22, 2012
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto: bunch of spirit led and brain dead fools... can't understand English .. read El-Rufai's comments instead of being misled by the topic heading.
"Pastors tell Pastor Adeboye to quit at 70 he says no, LWKMD, there is retirement in God's work, or is it not"
So what is he implying and what concerns him.
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Chokolee(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto: bunch of spirit led and brain dead fools... can't understand English .. read El-Rufai's comments instead of being misled by the topic heading.
CAPITAL Rubbish!!!...mtweeeeeeeew
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 22, 2012
Chokolee: CAPITAL Rubbish!!!...mtweeeeeeeew
Not surprising. Empty calabashes make the loudest noise...

salaksmana:
"Pastors tell Pastor Adeboye to quit at 70 he says no, LWKMD, there is retirement in God's work, or is it not"
So what is he implying and what concerns him.
Lol. In same vein, he made a comment about Adeboye. How e use concern u? U be Adeboye? hypocrites....
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by uRobot: 11:24am On May 22, 2012

Who is the fool, who doesn't understand English, did you read the comments at all.... mtcheew be reasonable and stop thinking through your feet, the point is how is it his business and what has the 'LWKMD' statement got to do with the issue if not to mock... would his religion take that ? and for your information being led by the spirit is better than being led by a mass of sponge in your head ....... no beef just being reasonable

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 11:25am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol. In same vein, he made a comment about Adeboye. How e use concern u? U be Adeboye? hypocrites....
So why are you supporting him too, are you Hell-Rufai & why is he laughing the man of God, what concerns him with the church business, he's not a christian talkless of belonging to the church. Indeed u're a mosquito.

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2012
uRobot:

Who is the fool, who doesn't understand English, did you read the comments at all.... mtcheew be reasonable and stop thinking through your feet, the point is how is it his business and what has the 'LWKMD' statement got to do with the issue if not to mock... would his religion take that ? and for your information being led by the spirit is better than being led by a mass of sponge in your head ....... no beef just being reasonable
A sponge is better... At least,better than being led by a Spirit that slept with a man's fiance... keep living with your delusions...

salaksmana:
So why are you supporting him too, are you Hell-Rufai & why is he laughing the man of God, what concerns him with the church business, he's not a christian talkless of belonging to the church. Indeed u're a mosquito.
Lol, I'm not the one accusing someone of not minding his business. You are.

Why is he laughing the MOG? English..... lmao.

Hypocrites... if Muslims give Adeboye an award, you thank God for his life... when they comment, na wetin concern them abi?
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 11:44am On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
the empty calabash makes the loudest noise...

Hey lad....dont take it personal.....i love mosquitoes mind u.....
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 11:47am On May 22, 2012
Why won't you love mosquitoes? They get sick on your bullshit...
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by uRobot: 12:05pm On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
A sponge is better... At least,better than being led by a Spirit that slept with a man's fiance... keep living with your delusions...

oh sorry i forgot you were in the room when the spirit slept with her .....nurf ....who's got delusions...you just created trash out off your 'quito' mind ....nurf

musKeeto:
Lol, I'm not the one accusing someone of not minding his business. You are.

Why is he laughing the MOG? English..... lmao.

Hypocrites... if Muslims give Adeboye an award, you thank God for his life... when they comment, na wetin concern them abi?

see why i said you should be reasonable ..... isn't "wetin concern them" better than going to yank the lives of people over an unnecessary statement
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2012
uRobot:

oh sorry i forgot you were in the room when the spirit slept with her .....nurf ....who's got delusions...you just created trash out off your 'quito' mind ....nurf

see why i said you should be reasonable ..... isn't "wetin concern them" better than going to yank the lives of people over an unnecessary statement
Lol, delusions indeed.. tell me how did Mary get pregnant? Ignoramus..
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 22, 2012
All the topics of this poster is about elrufai Something is fishy here The poster is elrufai Woof woof
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 22, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol, delusions indeed.. tell me how did Mary get pregnant? Ignoramus..

Which is easier to believe?

A certain virgin got pregnant by some REAL extraordinary supernatural event. . .
OR. . .
All men evolved from apes inother words apes are men's great-great ancestors. . .

You are what yorubas call DIDIRIN. . .
Meaning. . .your brain is fried like a desert. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 22, 2012
musKeeto: Why won't you love mosquitoes? They get sick on your bullshit...

Gbagun......Yanmuyanmu dey talk sha.....i thot u were wise enuf to decipher u were being poked at....funny u....i assume u wanna let sleeping Dogs lie, cos u'l definately be worse off....Advice
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 22, 2012
Gabsreal:

Gbagun......Yanmuyanmu dey talk sha.....i thot u were wise enuf to decipher u were being poked at....funny u....i assume u wanna let sleeping Dogs lie, cos u'l definately be worse off....Advice
breezy047:

A certain virgin got pregnant by some REAL extraordinary supernatural event. . .
OR. . .
All men evolved from apes inother words apes are men's great-great ancestors. . .

Of course you theists and atheists are as horrible as each other... That's why I don't subscribe to any of your crap. That one is easier to believe than the other doesn't make any true.. At least you agree the Bibles story is as ridiculous as the evolution theory.
Gabsreal:

If you had a brain, that line would have told u that he bullshit you post here sickens me. But as usual spirit led brain dead

breezy047:

OR. . .

Of course you theists and atheists are as horrible as each other... That's why I don't subscribe to any of your crap. That one is easier to believe than the other doesn't make any true.. At least you agree the Bibles story is as ridiculous as the evolution theory.
Re: Elrufai Urges Pastor Adeboye To Retire .... MISLEADING! by OAM4J: 2:46pm On May 22, 2012
Nothing in the tweet suggest El Rufai urged Adeboye to retire.

OP stop creating misleading threads.

Thread Locked.

1 Like

(1) (2)

PDP Chair: Fayose Seeks Shadow Election For S’west Aspirants / 2019 Polls: Buhari Encouraging Under-age Voting — Afenifere / Senator Adeola Blames Nigeria's Present Debt Situation On Past Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.