Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,688 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

"Chiyenre" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Chiyenre" (1079 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chiyenre" by Orikinla(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2007
She was a beautiful African-American woman.  She said her grandmother was a Filipina.
My sister-in-law is a Filipina and happily married to my cousin since 1995.
I welcomed her wholeheartedly. I loved her with her tattoos of a rose on her right breast, a heart on her left breast and a cherry on her upper left thigh.  She wanted us to marry and made reservations for our honeymoon in New Jersey.
“We will make love day and night in the Jacuzzi, surrounded by candle lights and roses,” she said.
I gave her an Igbo name, "Chiyenre", meaning, "God has given".  She loved the Igbo name and was proud to tell her father and family all about me.  She called me her King.  She was really in love.  I wanted to love her as much as she loved me, but she was very possessive and she wanted me to stop visiting the women I knew before I met her.  I told her that it would be unfair to them.  I insisted on keeping my female friends and assured her that they would not stop me from loving her.  She complained that there were many women in my life and she was afraid of losing me to anyone of them. She was worried that she was not tall when compared to my 6’3 height.  She told me about her thyroid problem and she must take the prescribed pills to stay alive.  She was plump, but would have loved to be slender.  I told her that her figure was quite sexually appealing to me.  I said she looked like Oprah Winfrey.
“I am not ugly,” she said.
“Are you saying that Oprah is ugly?”  I asked.
“Yes,” she said affirmatively.
I could sense that she did not like Oprah Winfrey.
She said something unprintable about how Oprah made it to the top, but I waved her allegations off in dismissal, because I am not only a fan of Oprah Winfrey, I am the author of a couple of journals on her popular website and I support her Kindness Revolution and Angel Network.
I told her to respect Oprah as I respected her as a senior officer in the US Army.
She loved me, but she seemed to be worried about our future.   

‘What is wrong?”  I asked
“I am afraid of telling you,” she replied.
“Why?”
She did not say a word.  I was anxious and curious to hear her.
“My sister said, if I tell you the truth, you will not go out with me again,” she said.
“You can confide in me.  If I truly love you, the truth cannot stop me from loving you,” I said.
She took quite sometime to say the next words.
“I am older than 44.  I am 49.”
I nodded.  She wanted to see how I would react to her first confession.
Women are known to lie about their age.
‘I am also a grandmother.”
I sighed and did not say a word.
“I am still married, but separated.”
The last confession was the bombshell.
She lied to lure me into a relationship.
I said it was better she told me the truth now that we have just started our love affair.

Then later, I told her that we could not be lovers since she was still married and she broke down in tears.  She was sobbing like a baby as she said she was in love with me and would be heart broken without me.
I told her that we could still be friends, but there would be no sexual intercourse.
She said she wanted us to be lovers and get married.
I refused to be her lover and the relationship ended last summer.

Re: "Chiyenre" by cuteass1(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2007
OK, thanks for sharing, you're too kind smiley

BTW, the name is chinyere, not chiyenre wink
Re: "Chiyenre" by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
Thanks.
But too kind?
Re: "Chiyenre" by ettehgate(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2007
is a good thing you did by ending the relationship
am going out with a woman of about 37 years myself. she told me the husband was late
I love her more than words. but I will surely end the relationship if I find that she is
lying to me in any way/form
Re: "Chiyenre" by uspry1(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2007
Oh thank you for sharing, why in the world so many women lie to bachelor men when they are still married but separated during the dating/relationship, that make me  angry. That is BIG NO! NO! NO!

So many times i spent console my male friends when he found out his girlfriend telling a lie the similar to poster above---despite of how many times i warned my male friends about their relationship i speak of martial status they won't listen to me. As of result that i was right after finding the truth TOO LATE!!! Now i stay away from those male friendship when it comes to relationship to someone else, i am tired of all of this---BLIND LOVE!!!.

To my question: WHAT IS WRONG WITH TRUSTING BEST FRIEND TELLING THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF GIRLFRIEND'S LYING? I do not understand male perspective on relationship/dating at all---especially lying manipulative girlfriend.
Re: "Chiyenre" by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2007
Married women or girlfiriends who are separated from their partners are afraid of saying the truth and if you know what many of them are going through, you would be moved to comfort them.

I have been led to a group of lonely and heart broken women and their tales of woes made me weep.

Men can be horrible and terrible.

Many women have to leave abusive husbands and boyfriends to save their lives.

I am against divorce, but if the life of the woman is threatened, please divorce the demonic man to save your life.

I empathize with the women, because they are in most cases at the receiving end.

"Chiyenre" left when she caught her husband making love to another woman on their matrimonial bed.
That was all.
The other woman is the mother of the man's child and were lovers before he met "Chiyenre".
"Chiyenre" could not get pregnant again after having two children for her first love whom she did not marry.
She said she could not marry him, because he was not capable of being a responsible father.

I told her that adultery is not enough excuse or reason for divorce.

Adultery is also not enough excuse or reason to have your own extra-marital affair, because I have seen married women who had extra-marital affairs, because their husbands were doing so.

Two wrongs would only make things worse.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Man Or Woman Out Pity Or Quit The Relationship? / No Interest In Boyfriend At 19: Is It Possible? / Why Do Young Girls Like Grown Up Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.