Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,690 members, 7,851,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1755319 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 4:57am On Jan 07, 2016
tripplephi:

happy new year sir, pls i would love to travel to S.A and i just got my PASSPORT and this is my first TIME, please would you advice me to use AGENT? and if you say YES, HOW MUCH IN TOTAL WOULD I NEED TO PAY FOR IT COS I INTEND TO ONLY VISIT FOR 7 DAYS, and i would love to go often. PLEASE HELP ME, I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING OR HAVE SO MUCH MONEY IN MY BANK, THANKS
Bros this your questions e get as e bi? Follow you mind. I can not advice you on that because what behind your traveling to SA.is beyond the forum. Only know what you want. So follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tripplephi: 5:04am On Jan 07, 2016
femiaction:
Bros this your questions e get as e bi? Follow you mind. I can not advice you on that because what behind your traveling to SA.is beyond the forum. Only know what you want. So follow your heart.

BROS FEMI i have been your loyal follower for almost 1 year, i am going to a church to attend their service, pls help me. THATS MY ONLY REASON FOR GOING. you have answered many pls do not forsake me. am a christian brother, so thats my reason.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2016
Please has anyone gotten student permit from Lagos embassy recently? I just want to know how long it took so that i can see how i will meet up with te registration at the school where i was admitted.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2016
tweb1:
Please has anyone gotten student permit from Lagos embassy recently? I just want to know how long it took so that i can see how i will meet up with te registration at the school where i was admitted.
Bros its just 15 working days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2016
please i need a quick response. My original statement of result is in SA and i currently have the certified copy with me in Nigeria. Hope they wont ask for the original before collecting the certified copy for my application for study permit? Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 10:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Diamond1960:
please i need a quick response. My original statement of result is in SA and i currently have the certified copy with me in Nigeria. Hope they wont ask for the original before collecting the certified copy for my application for study permit? Thanks
Hello guy, They will surely ask for it because the original copy make certified true copy. I pray that favour speak for you. Give him a trial. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
Diamond1960:

You can tell someone in SA to scan it clearly and send it to you via email, then you will print it in coloured in Nigeria. Its safer that way though they don't usually ask for it, it's the original of the SAQA that they always want to sight.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
tweb1:

If you apply on Tuesday next week, expect to get 5th February 2016. There is so much backlog from last year and this week's applicants have been told to check back on 29 January 2016. Hope this satisfies your query?

Which of the school admitted you?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shine1177: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
No one should fall for that cheap lie to promote a travel agent. This thread is for people who are ready to do it by themselves. If you can read and write you can get your visa by following this thread
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=41750055]

If you apply on Tuesday next week, expect to get 5th February 2016. There is so much backlog from last year and this week's applicants have been told to check back on 29 January 2016. Hope this satisfies your query?

Please does it apply to the one in Abuja too? And are there appointed days for applying and collecting?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=naruto02 post=41756741][/quote]

Study, relative and work permits are processed in Lagos (City of Excellence). Abuja and Port Harcourt only handle visitor visa (short term). The short term visas are administrately handled by VFS Agency.

The timelines for processing differ.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Please gurus in the house, where does one apply for 6 MONTHS SA medical visa in Nigeria, VFS or South Africa High Commission? Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by utcheylee: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Good evening gurus, please I want to apply for SA visit visa with my family (5) three children, hubby and I. We don't know how much should be in my account since hubby monthly income is low and I earn better so am planning to use my company introduction letter that am going on vacation along with my 3 months pay slip, tax card, offer letter and promotion letter and my pension statement up to 1m, 3 months statement of access, do you think is enough for the application with out my husband document since am applying as the main applicant.

Please house how much do you think we need for a 7 days vacation and do you think we have better chances is our first time of traveling out side Nigeria Let's say I have 800,000 will it be enough?

Thank you guys
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 3:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Keneking:

Which of the school admitted you?

I was admitted to the university of witwatersrand.
Can i used my uncle's statement of account even though we don't have the same surname? Will they ask for profe?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HankVoight: 4:09am On Jan 08, 2016
tweb1:

Can i used my uncle's statement of account even though we don't have the same surname? Will they ask for profe?
[quote author=naruto02 post=41756741][/quote]

Study visa and all long term applications are submitted at the South African high commision in Abuja between Monday - Wednesday from 11am - 12pm. They take longer than Lagos in processing.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HankVoight: 4:22am On Jan 08, 2016
utcheylee:
Good evening gurus, please I want to apply for SA visit visa with my family (5) three children, hubby and I. We don't know how much should be in my account since hubby monthly income is low and I earn better so am planning to use my company introduction letter that am going on vacation along with my 3 months pay slip, tax card, offer letter and promotion letter and my pension statement up to 1m, 3 months statement of access, do you think is enough for the application with out my husband document since am applying as the main applicant.

Please house how much do you think we need for a 7 days vacation and do you think we have better chances is our first time of traveling out side Nigeria Let's say I have 800,000 will it be enough?

Thank you guys

As a family of 5 in my opinion, if 800,000 is what u will have budgeted for spending on the trip after paying for flights and accomodation then yes it will be enough since its a 7 day vacation. However, if thats all you have to budgeted to cover up your all the expenses; I would strongly advice that in order to enjoy your holiday, you will need way more than 800,000 budgeted. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HankVoight: 4:26am On Jan 08, 2016
tweb1:

You will need a letter of sponsorship from your Uncle then you can use his bank statement.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2016
tweb1:

Is he sponsor? If not, I assume this would not be acceptable.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tweb1: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2016
HankVoight:

You will need a letter of sponsorship from your Uncle then you can use his bank statement.
So just the letter of sponsorship together with the bank statement will do, right?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by utcheylee: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2016
than you for your response so how much do you think will be enough cos I have only 800,000 and hope it wont be a problem if my hubby doesn't show any document as stated before?

and please am confused with the visa fee am seeing 8600 and also 12090 does it mean that am paying 2690 twenty six thousand ninety naira for each application kindly help me clarify this.

thank you.
HankVoight:

As a family of 5 in my opinion, if 800,000 is what u will have budgeted for spending on the trip after paying for flights and accomodation then yes it will be enough since its a 7 day vacation. However, if thats all you have to budgeted to cover up your all the expenses; I would strongly advice that in order to enjoy your holiday, you will need way more than 800,000 budgeted. Thank you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2016
muhaogunlo:
Please gurus in the house, where does one apply for 6 MONTHS SA medical visa in Nigeria, VFS or South Africa High Commission? Thanks.

Please gurus in the house, where does one apply for 6 MONTHS SA medical visa in Nigeria, VFS or South Africa High Commission? Not sure if it's a long term or short term visa also considering the fact that it's a medical visa for treatment in South Africa. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2016
muhaogunlo:

Please gurus in the house, where does one apply for 6 MONTHS SA medical visa in Nigeria, VFS or South Africa High Commission? Not sure if it's a long term or short term visa also considering the fact that it's a medical visa for treatment in South Africa. Thanks.
Bro go and make enquiry from embassy. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bumdeeva: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hello everyone,
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HankVoight: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2016
tweb1:

So just the letter of sponsorship together with the bank statement will do, right?

A signed letter of sponsorship from the owner of the bank statement. Pls do not go with conflicting documents.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HankVoight: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2016
utcheylee:
than you for your response so how much do you think will be enough cos I have only 800,000 and hope it wont be a problem if my hubby doesn't show any document as stated before?

and please am confused with the visa fee am seeing 8600 and also 12090 does it mean that am paying 2690 twenty six thousand ninety naira for each application kindly help me clarify this.

thank you.

Yes you will be paying for each application. VFS will confirm the exact amount. Yes you can submit the application with 800,000 stated as money available for spending but sincerely if that is all you have for your trip plus flights/accomodation and spending, I would recommend you re-evaluate ur budget afta putting aside thr key expenses. I believe you will get the visa with all proper documents but u need to make sure you can afford the trip.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bumdeeva:
Hello everyone,
Pls which professional body can I register with as a microbiologist? And how long will it take to process as its one of the requirements to register with a professional body to be able to apply for critical skills visa..thanks
Bros check this site.www.dha.gov.za/index.php/immigration-services/scarce-skills-work-permits
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hello nairalanders. Happy new year and prosperous year ahead.
I intend to use the south africa visa i got during xtmas this febuary. Please which of the airline is very cheap and moreso which city is best to visit. I intend spend 4 or 5 days over there and come back.

Please advice my fellow experienced nairalanders.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
vozkini:
I intend to use the south africa visa i got during xtmas this febuary. Please which of the airline is very cheap and moreso which city is best to visit. I intend spend 4 or 5 days over there and come back.

Exactly the question and step I wanted to take.
I got the my S. A Visa for Christmas/New year holidays, but the ticket is too high then
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 2:51am On Jan 09, 2016
vozkini:

Ethiopia airline
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 2:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Xeedorf:

Exactly the question and step I wanted to take.
I got the my S. A Visa for Christmas/New year holidays, but the ticket is too high then
Ethiopia airline
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 6:22am On Jan 09, 2016
Hello, want to know if i can present South Africa bank statement of a relative based in SA to SA embassy here in Nigeria for my study visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by HankVoight: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Diamond1960:
Hello, want to know if i can present South Africa bank statement of a relative based in SA to SA embassy here in Nigeria for my study visa?

Yes you can if you have all the neccessary documentation needed from your relative in SA such as Letter of Sponsorship, copy of their passport, SA identity number if they are South African, Permit reference number if the person is a permenent resident literally documents to show that the person is legally in SA and will be responsible for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (918) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.