Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1755149 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello Good people, please I need ur expert advice, I plan to submit my application today, I need clarification on Wat best to fill in the following columns
1) period of residence in my permanent address: confused because we only visit the place during xmas
2) country of permanent residence/period resident in that country.....I don't know Wat best to fill on period resident in that country
3) finally Wat class of document is my international passport: official/ordinary /travel

Please I will appreciate if I can get correct response to these questions especially people that have obtained VISA using form B184....Thank u and God Bless[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
xtonuns:
Hello Good people, please I need ur expert advice, I plan to submit my application today, I need clarification on Wat best to fill in the following columns
1) period of residence in my permanent address: confused because we only visit the place during xmas
2) country of permanent residence/period resident in that country.....I don't know Wat best to fill on period resident in that country
3) finally Wat class of document is my international passport: official/ordinary /travel

Please I will appreciate if I can get correct response to these questions especially people that have obtained VISA using form B184....Thank u and God Bless

1. How long have you been staying in your permanent address? If in Nigeria, state how ling you have been living in that address.
2. Are a resident of Nigeria? If yes, enter, Nigeria
3. If ECOWAS passport, enter, ordinary

Trust this helps.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
Thank you

Keneking:

1. How long have you been staying in your permanent address? If in Nigeria, state how ling you have been living in that address.
2. Are a resident of Nigeria? If yes, enter, Nigeria
3. If ECOWAS passport, enter, ordinary

Trust this helps.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Diamond1960:

Kenya Airways.
Diamond 1960.
Please how is kenyan airways. I have not made a trip with kenyan airways before even though i know it is being managed by KLM.
Please share your experience with them if you have fly with them before.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
vozkini:

Diamond 1960.
Please how is kenyan airways. I have not made a trip with kenyan airways before even though i know it is being managed by KLM.
Please share your experience with them if you have fly with them before.

sure you asked for cheap or cheapest flight? and you should be able to endure.. because most time you need to be full of endurance in flying cheap flight. And you might not be able to compare convenience / less delay you may have in higher paid flight to lower paid flight.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
Whats your candid advice? Sa or ethiopia or arik?

Diamond1960:

sure you asked for cheap or cheapest flight? and you should be able to endure.. because most time you need to be full of endurance in flying cheap flight. And you might not be able to compare convenience / less delay you may have in higher paid flight to lower paid flight.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
vozkini:
Whats your candid advice? Sa or ethiopia or arik?

SAA. smiley

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
I did GCE , How can i evaluate my own result sir ... since i can't put any school per say .. should i just put THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL as the school
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Pollution Research Group:
Fully Funded MScEng Projects Available for 2016
The Pollution Research Group is based in the discipline of Chemical Engineering at Howard College.
This research group is funded through external funds from donor organisations. The group has three
positions available for students wishing to study towards their MScEng degrees. The details of these
projects are provided below.
Project 1: Viscous Heating Demonstration for Helminth Deactivation
The PRG is a sub-contractor to the University of Missouri Kansas City (UMKC) who has a grant from
the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to investigate the use of viscous heaters for the deactivation of
helminths in faecal sludge. Under a previous grant, two demonstration heaters have been developed
together with a front-end extruder that separates tramp material from sludge. There are two main
aspects to this project; (i) an investigation into the helminth deactivation (a MSc student is currently
working on this aspect), and (ii) obtaining an understanding of the operational parameters. A
MscEng student is required for the second aspect of the project.
This project provides an opportunity to present results at an international conference in India in
January 2017.
Activities would include:
 Designing, operating and modifying the rigs
 Assessing the operation of the rigs under varying feeds and operational parameters
 Modelling of the results
Requirements: A four-year engineering degree in either Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Start date: January 2016 for 15 months
Funding: R 130 000 for 15 month period, payable on set deliverables
Project 2: Ecological services provided by the Umgeni-Palmiet Rivers
This masters project forms part of a larger collaborative project funded by the South African Water
Research Commission which aims to demonstrate how healthy ecological infrastructure can be
utilized to secure water for the benefit of society and the green economy through a programmatic
research approach based on selected landscapes.
The project would involve the following:
 Identification and quantification of the services provided by the Umgeni river
 Identification and quantification of the impact of these services on the Umgeni River
 Mass balancing and modelling of the results
Requirements: A four-year engineering degree in either Chemical or Civil Engineering
Project 3: Co-digestion of industrial and domestic wastewater
eThekwini Water and Sanitation (EWS) have built of 2ML co-digestion anaerobic digester and
associated tank work for accepting and blending concentrated industrial wastewater with domestic
sludge. Funding is provided via an MOU between EWS and the UKZN. The majority of this work will
be based at the Amanzimtoti Wastewater Treatment Works.
The project would involve the following:
 Evaluating the impact of the concentrated effluent on the operation of the digester
 Conducting laboratory experiments (both on a bench top and pilot scale)
 Modelling of the results
Requirements: A four-year engineering degree in Chemical or Civil Engineering
If you are interested in applying please send through your CV and academic transcripts to:
If you are interested in applying please send through your CV and academic transcripts to:
Professor Chris Buckley: buckley@ukzn.ac.za
Mr Chris Brouckaert: brouckae@ukzn.ac.za
Ms Susan Mercer: mercer@ukzn.ac.za

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bumdeeva: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2016
Hello
I just
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bumdeeva: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2016
Hello
I
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yansky(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
femiaction:
Bro go and make enquiry from embassy. Thanks

Please I need help. I need to my momentum medical aid to Renew my visa but my cousin in SA said he can't withdraw . Please do u have an idea of how I can pay for it
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
good evening brothers, pls I want to apply for a tourist /visit visa to sa. I have read through the pages but I still have some questions

1. I want to book an hotel for 12 days and I will pay for 2days upfront, how do I make payment as our cards are already banned

2. I am self employed, I have my own business with business registration certificates BUT I dont have a coperate account.I use my personal account for transactions and there is good inflow and outflow of money with good balance. Will the embassy still require me to provide my company's account?

3. Can anyone help with the format of a personal letter?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by femiaction(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
yansky:

Please I need help. I need to my momentum medical aid to Renew my visa but my cousin in SA said he can't withdraw . Please do u have an idea of how I can pay for it
Hello brother use berau de change. They are many here in Durban
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
The ATM card blockage /restriction is not helping those in diaspora .Hope govt will do something fast.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 9:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
femiaction:
Hello brother use berau de change. They are many here in Durban

abeg bros make you help me with my questions o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ziinee: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=xreal post=10906518]

Emiss4, you said it all. Include proof of sufficient fund. Applicant need no Agent, no Tout.[/quote i wa given student visa in less than 2 weeks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2016
[quote author=ziinee post=41925925][/quote]

Need a format of letter of self introduction for a friend who needed study visa... So Urgent please..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by segzy201: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2016
@ muhaogunlo, pls my school registrar said she didnt receive any mail from SAQA and my school registrar said she cant write mail to SAQA except a mail from SAQA. Pls what else can i do.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2016
segzy201:
@ muhaogunlo, pls my school registrar said she didnt receive any mail from SAQA and my school registrar said she cant write mail to SAQA except a mail from SAQA. Pls what else can i do.

Woww; this is a serious issue.. Nothing can be done without your school's reply to the mail. Why don't you find a means at letting her understand that it just to confirm that you graduated from the institution..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 8:56am On Jan 13, 2016
segzy201:
I will likely be in their office soon you can drop your reference number or send pm .I will confirm who they send the mail to .It is possible it was sent to records or deputy registrar office .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samuelUMOH(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2016
@ d guy who want to travel with carton of alabukun .You will definitely be arrested in Joburg .The substance contains some stimulant like d local Sa drug called dagga .Many Nigerians made alot of money taking alabukun to USA until the USA govt detected it .Now it is Sa please be warned ignorance is not an excuse .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Diamond1960: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2016
I need a format of letter of self introduction for a friend who needed study visa... So Urgent please..
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by roblance: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2016
@femiaction pls answer my questions o
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bumdeeva: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2016
And
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 10:49am On Jan 13, 2016
segzy201:

Pls hold on for the hard copy, it will definitely get to Nigeria. How long is it now that they sent u a message that an email has been sent for verification?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Diamond1960:
I need a format of letter of self introduction for a friend who needed study visa... So Urgent please..

You can Google it bro, I'm sure you will get more than enough formats. Basically you just need to state your full name, Passport Number, address in Nigeria, what you are currently doing in Nigeria, your past international travel, your purpose of visit to The Republic, the school, the course, duration and probably accommodation arrangements you've made and statement that you won't overstay and will be responsible in RSA.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by segzy201: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
@ muhaogunlo its going to three month nw exactly 12-11-2015
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muhaogunlo: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
segzy201:
@ muhaogunlo its going to three month nw exactly 12-11-2015

Ok that's exactly 2mths 1day. Pls keep putting pressure on SAQA, Mail and call them everyday and also follow up with your school in Nigeria. And keep praying too, hopefully you'll get a positive response soonest.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
My Nigerian Mastercard still works in SA
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bumdeeva: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
M

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (918) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.