Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1739790 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Solatium:

Has Ethiopia suspended the collection of $300 as repatriation fee?
Yes.....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
know:

Thanks bro....l plan traveling on the 21st of next month. Skyscanner is saying 147k now,you may want to confirm it. Thanks
Wow.....21st Sept to when?....let me see if I can get anything from Skyscanner.....
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by etoman1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
please what is this im hearing about vfs? is the syst update true?? my agent told me they will not open on monday and tuesday. pls i need an honest response. pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by know: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=friendly101 post=48871365]
Wow.....21st Sept to when?....let me see if I can get anything from Skyscanner.....[/quote

21st-26th Sept..Thanks Man
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by broadstreet: 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
pls house they call me SA embassy may be for phone interview but I couldn't hear the person very well and cut off the phone, and I got a text 3rd day that my application is ready for collection what might be likely consequence.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by broadstreet: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
is it possible for me to collect someone application that is ready for collection at vfs office in lekki on her behalf, and documents will I present to collect if possible
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=know post=48876401][/quote]
Ethiopia sells for 138k
its still a great offer.............check now
as at 10:00am Monday 29th 2016................
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2016
broadstreet:
pls house they call me SA embassy may be for phone interview but I couldn't hear the person very well and cut off the phone, and I got a text 3rd day that my application is ready for collection what might be likely consequence.
why not go to the south African embassy site and confirm if there will be any holiday you will be informed on the site .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by know: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
friendly101:

Ethiopia sells for 138k
its still a great offer.............check now
as at 10:00am Monday 29th 2016................

Seen...done! Thanks. When are you traveling.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello house, please will an account statement of 620k be okay for 5 days SA visa application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello to everyone in the house. Am a silent observer here and I must confess that you guys are doing good job. Please i want to apply for a study permit to SA. I have gone dere twice I spent just 5days each for the visitatio. Please i want to know what else am supposed to add to my doc apart from

Admission letter
Health insurance momentum
Statement of account
Police clearance
Radiology and medical report
SAQA
Application form
Proof of accommodation
Please what else am I suppose to add as I will be submitting in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iWise(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
abnice2004:
Hello to everyone in the house. Am a silent observer here and I must confess that you guys are doing good job. Please i want to apply for a study permit to SA. I have gone dere twice I spent just 5days each for the visitatio. Please i want to know what else am supposed to add to my doc apart from

Admission letter
Health insurance momentum
Statement of account
Police clearance
Radiology and medical report
SAQA
Application form
Proof of accommodation
Please what else am I suppose to add as I will be submitting in Abuja. Thanks.

You need to add a yellow card.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
know:

October
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by etoman1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
know:

bro please how much be PTA?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olystic: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
please could someone tell me the lagos address of south African embassy in lagos so i can address my letter of intoduction from my organization to them
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
iWise:

You need to add a yellow card.

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olystic: 1:11am On Aug 30, 2016
please could someone tell me how to book a verifiable hotel with the hotel directly using my Nigerian debit card. I intend to use it for my South Africa visitors visa application please this is urgent.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olystic: 1:16am On Aug 30, 2016
olystic:
please could someone tell me how to book a verifiable hotel with the hotel directly using my Nigerian debit card. I intend to use it for my South Africa visitors visa application please this is urgent.

nobody wan grant my request. na beg i dey so
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2016
hello house, please will an account statement of 620k be okay for 5 days SA visa application? please assist gurus in the house
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Frekey: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello, please how long does it take to process a SA student permit. At the vsf in Lekki. Everything is in place.

Cheers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by easyxtan: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
olystic:

nobody wan grant my request. na beg i dey so

Go directly to the hotel website,book and make payment...The one i did,the hotel charged me 30 percent of the total fees that was remove instantly from my account
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by easyxtan: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2016
mzjennypher:
hello house, please will an account statement of 620k be okay for 5 days SA visa application? please assist gurus in the house

How much is your total Budget for the trip?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2016
easyxtan:

How much is your total Budget for the trip?

@easyxtan its N450k
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by know: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2016
etoman1:
bro please how much be PTA?

The limit one can go for PTA is $4000 per quarter. So,check with your bank to see if they can process one for you. Its competitive at this time tho. Your int'l passport and flight ticket (not flight reservation) are required. Cheers.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by easyxtan: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
mzjennypher:

@easyxtan its N450k

Then you are good to go despite your account has stable and consistent payment from your employee. Also make a budget list of how you will spend the N450k and attached to your application.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by inspire77: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello Good people,

Is there anyone coming from Lagos to Johannesburg/Pretoria anytime soon?

I need someone to help me bring some items with.

I will offer drive come pick you up.

Please assist.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mzjennypher(f): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2016
easyxtan:

Then you are good to go despite your account has stable and consistent payment from your employee. Also make a budget list of how you will spend the N450k and attached to your application.

Thank @easyxtan really appreciate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by guttentag(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2016
inspire77:
Hello Good people,

Please assist.

I will be coming soon but I am still waiting for Visa, if you can wait then Hala me
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by inspire77: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
guttentag:

I will be coming soon but I am still waiting for Visa, if you can wait then Hala me

Thanks for responding. Appreciate that. In the absence of no-one arriving soon, I don’t mind waiting. Hope you get your visa soon.
If anyone wants adequate information about life in SA, feel free to ask me. I will answer
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by know: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
inspire77:

Thanks for responding. Appreciate that. In the absence of no-one arriving soon, I don’t mind waiting. Hope you get your visa soon.
If anyone wants adequate information about life in SA, feel free to ask me. I will answer

Do me a mail at toinmet@gmail.com. I ll be in Joburg 22nd Sept.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abnice2004: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Frekey:
Hello, please how long does it take to process a SA student permit. At the vsf in Lekki. Everything is in place.

Cheers

It takes like 6weeks base on what I read here. Please what are d doc u will be submitting?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by friendly101: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
inspire77:
Hello Good people,

Please assist.

I will be coming October..............

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.