Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1738191 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Thecassanova: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
gentleking90:
please can someone help me with the email address of South Africa high commission in Abuja...
please very urgent
Email address for Lagos SA embassy don't work. It wouldn't even be delivered. I'm sure Abuja's own too wouldn't.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thecassanova:

Email address for Lagos SA embassy don't work. It wouldn't even be delivered. I'm sure Abuja's own too wouldn't.

OK thanks bro. I actually submitted my visa application since last week Thursday in vfs office in abuja, and no reply till today..
I just pray and hope they give me the visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
gentleking90:

OK thanks bro. I actually submitted my visa application since last week Thursday in vfs office in abuja, and no reply till today..

@gentleking 90, i submitted mine same day too but yet no reply. One has to wait 6-10 working days for a visitor visa to be process.

Cheers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2017
theHanafis:

@gentleking 90, i submitted mine same day too but yet no reply. One has to wait 6-10 working days for a visitor visa to be process.

Cheers

yes oo, am just patiently waiting oo, and hoping the visa will be granted as well..
did u pay for courier service??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ijebuboy525: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2017
gentleking90:

Morning bro, I want to apply for SA visa without the use of any agent, can you please put me through... Your response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2017
gentleking90:

yes oo, am just patiently waiting oo, and hoping the visa will be granted as well..
did u pay for courier service??

Yes i paid for courier. Though i might end up picking it myself because i need to be in SA as soon as it is approved. Courier will take like two days to deliver.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by antzlaive(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Kentrasso:
20k rands available for sale. Pm for details, thanks

Anyone with Rands for sale?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
theHanafis:

Yes i paid for courier. Though i might end up picking it myself because i need to be in SA as soon as it is approved. Courier will take like two days to deliver.
I don't think they will give it to you since you already paid for courier, it will be handed over to those courier agent immediately it get to the embassy..
when do you think the passport will be ready??
I was expecting it today oo
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Ijebuboy525:

Morning bro, I want to apply for SA visa without the use of any agent, can you please put me through... Your response will be appreciated
I can help you with the requirements but first I need to know your purpose of traveling, is it for study or visit, or normal tourist??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ijebuboy525: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
gentleking90:

I can help you with the requirements but first I need to know your purpose of traveling, is it for study or visit, or normal tourist??
It's Tourist

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 11:40am On Aug 18, 2017
Ijebuboy525:
It's Tourist
the requirements are 1 your Intl passport 2 2 passport photograph 3 6 months bank statement 4 letter of self introduction and intention 5 Recommendation letter from your employer 6 2 photocopies of Intl Passport data page 7 copy of your yellow fever card 8 hotel booking 9 flight booking 10 visa fee (34,640)

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kentrasso(f): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
antzlaive:

Anyone with Rands for sale?

Yes. How much do you need?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
gentleking90:

the requirements are
1 your Intl passport
2 2 passport photograph
3 6 months bank statement
4 letter of self introduction and intention
5 Recommendation letter from your employer
6 2 photocopies of Intl Passport data page
7 copy of your yellow fever card
8 hotel booking
9 flight booking
10 visa fee (34,640)

@gentleking, did you receive any text or email from Vfs, Abuja recently?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2017
theHanafis:

@gentleking, did you receive any text or email from Vfs, Abuja recently?

no, it was only the mail I received on the day I applied that my application have been sent to the SA high commission in abuja..
no other text or mail since then again.
wat about you??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
gentleking90:

no, it was only the mail I received on the day I applied that my application have been sent to the SA high commission in abuja..
no other text or mail since then again.
wat about you??

I received txt/mail. In your application, which date did you write as your date of departure?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
theHanafis:

I received txt/mail. In your application, which date did you write as your date of departure?
I wrote 20th of August as my departure date..
wat was the nature of text u received and when??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ojcrown: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Hi Nairalander, Is anyone in the house coming to Sa soon? Pls let me know.tanx
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gnike1: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I got denied for a visiting VISA today with the excuse that I did not attach my wife study permit which I actually did. I got a supporting invitation letter from University of Cape Town, her own invitation letter. Also attached were her proof of studentship and accommodation address. The University even quoted her passport and study permit number on the invitation letter.
Am wondering if vfs misplaced the study permit because am 100% sure it was included.
I also want to know if I can reapply immediately.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by welf99: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
gnike1:
Hello everyone, I got denied for a visiting VISA today with the excuse that I did not attach my wife study permit which I actually did. I got a supporting invitation letter from University of Cape Town, her own invitation letter. Also attached were her proof of studentship and accommodation address. The University even quoted her passport and study permit number on the invitation letter.
Am wondering if vfs misplaced the study permit because am 100% sure it was included.
I also want to know if I can reapply immediately.

reapply immediately...include a letter in your application explaining the error of judgement by highlighting the study permit, attach it to the letter or staple together. Also in your letter of introduction draw up a table to show all attached documents in support of your application. on each of your supporting document put the figure on it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gnike1: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2017
welf99:

reapply immediately...include a letter in your application explaining the error of judgement by highlighting the study permit, attach it to the letter or staple together. Also in your letter of introduction draw up a table to show all attached documents in support of your application. on each of your supporting document put the figure on it.

Thanks a lot for the help.

However I would like you to know that on the rejection form at the bottom it was noted that I can only reapply only after 6 months. Does it really matter if I reapply immediately?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by reka(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
In need of naira? Have got naira for rands @25
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by reka(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=Kentrasso post=59596133]

Yes. How much do you need?[/q[b][/b]

How much do you sell?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by theHanafis(m): 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi everyone. I finally got my visa after six working days. Thanks to Justwise and other guys

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shineforth: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2017
A blessed morning to everyone,

I have rands available if anyone needs rands @ the rate of 27... pls kindly PM me to trade.. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by alausa11: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Pls house i applied for study permit on 8th of august and i received i mail and trxt saying my application at the lagos embassy for processing. . since then i av nt recieved notification
Hope there is no problem
Does anyone have the telephone/mail of the embassy so i can call or send mail
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xreal: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2017
alausa11:
Pls house i applied for study permit on 8th of august and i received i mail and trxt saying my application at the lagos embassy for processing. . since then i av nt recieved notification
Hope there is no problem
Does anyone have the telephone/mail of the embassy so i can call or send mail

no problem. Your application is still being processed.
Remember, that's lagos.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
hello everyone I was denied SA tourist visa today, with the reason that I didn't attached my previous international passport.
my previous passport expired 2015 and I renew it last year, but I did correction of my name while renewing it because the previous one was carrying the abbreviation of my last name..After the correction of name, immigration didn't give me back the old passport again.
Though I later got an affidavit and police report declaring it missing but I didn't attached the affidavit and police report to my SA visa application because I never knew it was that important.
I actually applied for the SA tourist visa because I got admission in Lithuania and since they is no Lithuania embassy in Nigeria, the school ask me to go to the Lithuania embassy in SA and apply.
I submitted my admission letter and other necessary documents during my application too.

my question now is, I have asked my school to defer my admission to next session (January) and I still intend to use the SA route meaning I have to apply for SA visa either in November or December..but in the bottom of the rejection letter, they wrote that I can't apply till after 6 months...and November is just 3 ,months from now...
please I need ur advise urgently pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gnike1: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
I have the same problem too. Rejection letter says 6 months, but I want to reapply immediately. Don't know if I should do that .

gentleking90:
hello everyone I was denied SA tourist visa today, with the reason that I didn't attached my previous international passport.
my previous passport expired 2015 and I renew it last year, but I did correction of my name while renewing it because the previous one was carrying the abbreviation of my last name..After the correction of name, immigration didn't give me back the old passport again.
Though I later got an affidavit and police report declaring it missing but I didn't attached the affidavit and police report to my SA visa application because I never knew it was that important.
I actually applied for the SA tourist visa because I got admission in Lithuania and since they is no Lithuania embassy in Nigeria, the school ask me to go to the Lithuania embassy in SA and apply.
I submitted my admission letter and other necessary documents during my application too.

my question now is, I have asked my school to defer my admission to next session (January) and I still intend to use the SA route meaning I have to apply for SA visa either in November or December..but in the bottom of the rejection letter, they wrote that I can't apply till after 6 months...and November is just 3 ,months from now...
please I need ur advise urgently pls
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by gentleking90(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
gnike1:

Thanks a lot for the help.

However I would like you to know that on the rejection form at the bottom it was noted that I can only reapply only after 6 months. Does it really matter if I reapply immediately?
same as mine oo, and I intend to apply again during November

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.