Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1738257 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by paramajit: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
ERIN01:

I appreciate....Thank you....Have a wonderful moments over there...Enjoy Sir.
@PARAMAJIT...

So i heard dat people are returned back even d immigration in Nigeria also adviced..am still holidaying here with my family n we did not experience such..maybe because we are families..but then if ur hotel is already sorted n u ave d confirmation + 700usd for one person i think ure very gud to go...

Anybody spending 700usd - hotel to any country for 1 week is more than gud to any country

Cheers
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by graciousme(f): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Congratulations to you and your family. Please how long was the processing period and which centre did you apply.

lanyomex:
I will like to thank all who gave advice for submitting this application without the use of agent. I provided all genue document and I was given with my wife and kid.

ERIN 01 God bless you.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lanyomex: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
graciousme:
Congratulations to you and your family. Please how long was the processing period and which centre did you apply.

I applied in Lagos and it took just 4working days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by graciousme(f): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
oKAY. Thanks for the quick response. Trusting God for speed as hubby applied in Abuja. I hope Abuja won't delay sha

lanyomex:

I applied in Lagos and it took just 4working days
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
paramajit:
Please I intend traveling to RSA any moment from now. I heard people are been return back from POE due to not holding enough BTA....Please , hope I won’t have problem with $700 as my BTA for one week stay...I already sort the hotel...

The thing about BTA is that each airline has a minimum amount they may request for before check in so just confirm with the airline. Its advisable to have some reasonable amount of money that at least shows that you have funds to sustain your self. If you are a first time traveller, those criminals at immigration/custom may tell you that it's not enough. Eyeball them and tell them you have the amount as recommended by the airline.
All the best
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hi Guys... I need recommendation on how to go about the Medicals and Radiology... Any Advise is welcomed.. Thanks Guys for all the effort
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by topeolu1: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hi, any hospital is acceptable, private or public.
slickruler:
Hi Guys... I need recommendation on how to go about the Medicals and Radiology... Any Advise is welcomed.. Thanks Guys for all the effort
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NaGodwin: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
U can submit on behalf of ur wife and baby, go with your marriage certificate and baby's birth certificate.

yominent:
Good morning house, please i want to go on vacation with my wife and baby to south africa. Can i submit application on behalf of them or all of us have to be at the vfs centre together?
The agent helping me said i will need to bring my family along for submission .

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2018
Good morning people. Please do the police or immigration bother you about your visa validity in S.A?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
j132c:
Good morning people. Please do the police or immigration bother you about your visa validity in S.A?

@J132C...
While ur delays some of us here carried ur pain with us
Only for ur u to ask such a question..it wld mean dat for u to b worried about ur question..u intend mis - using ur visa n not plan to exit according to d visa rule...

If ur visa as been issued after all dis delays n u plan to do wat u planing to do. ..rember some faithful dudes wld suffer from ur mis use of visa

Let me now attempt ur question...during our stay i did not experience such...but wat i can gurantte u as som1 who is travelled well is dat one day one day u go encounter em n for sure u go explain....gbam
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bro I was asking because someone told me he experienced such. Please respect yourself, don't jump into conclusions and judge people. I'm not even going to the S.A anymore. Pls respect yourself. Thank you
ERIN01:

@J132C...
While ur delays some of us here carried ur pain with us
Only for ur u to ask such a question..it wld mean dat for u to b worried about ur question..u intend mis - using ur visa n not plan to exit according to d visa rule...

If ur visa as been issued after all dis delays n u plan to do wat u planing to do. ..rember some faithful dudes wld suffer from ur mis use of visa

Let me now attempt ur question...during our stay i did not experience such...but wat i can gurantte u as som1 who is travelled well is dat one day one day u go encounter em n for sure u go explain....gbam
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
People on here can be silly. Smh
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NaGodwin: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
U seem pained bro, they deny u?

j132c:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
j132c:

@J132C...

Am sorry if i wronged u by saying a nitch + answering ur question

Is just dat if people had been àsking such questions or answering such questions with positive vibes it's possible dat this platform wld have died n not useful to u and me

Some of us stood by U only for u to call same people silly...No!!! We Nigerians feels d moment a friend is not in support of a motion we become enemies...

No am not ur enemy is just dat when a friend goes d wrong way i wld pull out but yet still be ur friend..dis way we will grow as a Nation

Once again am sorry if i was wrong by my response...

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
No they didn't. I'm yet to get a reply but I've lost interest
NaGodwin:
U seem pained bro, they deny u?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bro you need to watch the rubbish you type and things you accuse people of. I asked that question because a friend said he was extorted via that means so I needed to know if it was true or not. We are all here to ask questions and learn. Don't come here and be judgemental playing God. Fvck you and your "stood by u" bullshit
ERIN01:

@J132C...

Am sorry if i wronged u by saying a nitch + answering ur question

Is just dat if people had been àsking such questions or answering such questions with positive vibes it's possible dat this platform wld have died n not useful to u and me

Some of us stood by U only for u to call same people silly...No!!! We Nigerians feels d moment a friend is not in support of a motion we become enemies...

No am not ur enemy is just dat when a friend goes d wrong way i wld pull out but yet still be ur friend..dis way we will grow as a Nation

Once again am sorry if i was wrong by my response...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by j132c: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
j132c:
Bro you need to watch the rubbish you type and things you accuse people of. I asked that question because a friend said he was extorted via that means so I needed to know if it was true or not. We are all here to ask questions and learn. Don't come here and be judgemental playing God. Fvck you and your "stood by u" bullshit
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2018
j132c:

@ J132C......
Ok sir...gud morning
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by NaGodwin: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2018
Our public conduct tells a lot about our personality, I salute u Erin01.

ERIN01:

@ J132C......
Ok sir...gud morning

3 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2018
NaGodwin:
Our public conduct tells a lot about our personality, I salute u Erin01.

@NaGodwin...
I salute u too..
We most understand dat our leaders killed all our youth by killing education..
D weapon to d future of every nation are d youths and d weapon of d youth is education...education is not just going to skul..same education is been killed.
The same way our leaders kill each other for not been on d same page is d same way our youths kill each other on socail medias.
It is well with the youth of Nigeria and God bless Nigeria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by spiceeamiee(f): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello house,my colleague applied for SA visa and was refused. She had almost one million come into her account few days before submission although she did her best to explain the source of the funds. They were majorly from her savings account and from her husband but she was still refused. She approached one of the partners at our firm and they have decided to giver her the company bank statement to say the company is sponsoring her. How soon can she reapply? Is there anything she needs to do differently this time? Also applying so soon, will it smell desperation on her part? Thank you all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Solatium(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Hello house,my colleague applied for SA visa and was refused. She had almost one million come into her account few days before submission although she did her best to explain the source of the funds. They were majorly from her savings account and from her husband but she was still refused. She approached one of the partners at our firm and they have decided to giver her the company bank statement to say the company is sponsoring her. How soon can she reapply? Is there anything she needs to do differently this time? Also applying so soon, will it smell desperation on her part? Thank you all

I am sorry she will still be refused if she uses that company statement of account,I can smell desperacy here,if truly the money in her account were genuinely given as explained by you,those monies should be able to remain in that account for the next 1-2 months when she can make another application on the same account.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
spiceeamiee:
@bolded is MONEY LODGEMENT and most embassies frown at such and that's a red flag such applicant is an intending immigrant(their opinion).

Let her apply after 6 months preferably
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
spiceeamiee:

@SPICEEAMIEE..
Unfortunately dat amount is a money lodgment..
Immedate application with her company statement for her personal use is another refusal as it's definately despiration..

Her best bet is to do another salary for another 3 months say atleast wait till after 4 months with a strictly salary income bank statement and then print out a 3 months of the statement
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
Can anyone share his/her experience with me as rgds the visa, I. E if I intend going in September and I apply in July, when will d visa start counting?
uote author=Kaleydd2000 post=68183279]Thanks, I am a civil with gross monthly salary of 240k, but aside I do buy n sell food stuff like, yam, beans,... in bulk on credit to trusted customers who make payments after sales which ranges BTW 100 -200k monthly. I hope this would be tenable or do u experts in house suggest something else? as my transactions do involve documents like invoices or receipts which I can present to d embassy. Thanksote author=eluquenson post=68177741]@kaleydd2000,

Deposit of N100k into your account is not a money lodgement oh.

If you have such in your statement, just explain what you do for a living in your introduction letter.
[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Can anyone share his/her experience with me as rgds the visa, I. E if I intend going in September and I apply in July, when will d visa start counting?
uote author=Kaleydd2000 post=68183279]Thanks, I am a civil with gross monthly salary of 240k, but aside I do buy n sell food stuff like, yam, beans,... in bulk on credit to trusted customers who make payments after sales which ranges BTW 100 -200k monthly. I hope this would be tenable or do u experts in house suggest something else? as my transactions do involve documents like invoices or receipts which I can present to d embassy. Thanksote author=eluquenson post=68177741]@kaleydd2000,

Deposit of N100k into your account is not a money lodgement oh.

If you have such in your statement, just explain what you do for a living in your introduction letter.

@kaleydd2000

Ur visa wld start counting from d same day it is issued...ur 3 months begings to read from d same daybit is issued..IE...if ur visa is issued 10/ July..it wld expire 09 / Oct
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thanks bro for ur swift response.
Pls what am suppose to write on the last page of the form just before the signature and date?

@kaleydd2000

Ur visa wld start counting from d same day it is issued...ur 3 months begings to read from d same daybit is issued..IE...if ur visa is issued 10/ July..it wld expire 09 / Oct[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kaleydd2000:
Thanks bro for ur swift response.
Pls what am suppose to write on the last page of the form just before the signature and date?

@kaleydd2000

Ur visa wld start counting from d same day it is issued...ur 3 months begings to read from d same daybit is issued..IE...if ur visa is issued 10/ July..it wld expire 09 / Oct

@Kaleydd2000..

Am not sure i have an idea of wat dat page soecifies

I'll advice u put ur full name on d last part needed b4 the date and signature.. then leave dat part u not sure of until u get to VFS for submittion
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Ugosample(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
ERIN01:

@NaGodwin...
I salute u too..
We most understand dat our leaders killed all our youth by killing education..
D weapon to d future of every nation are d youths and d weapon of d youth is education...education is not just going to skul..same education is been killed.
The same way our leaders kill each other for not been on d same page is d same way our youths kill each other on socail medias.
It is well with the youth of Nigeria and God bless Nigeria

true
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jukebox5: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please i need your urgent advice.
I'm planning to apply for a short term SA visa for me to attend an interview at the Lithuanian embassy in pretoria, can i present my dad's statement of account when i apply for the south Africa visa or i must use mine?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jukebox5:
Please i need your urgent advice.
I'm planning to apply for a short term SA visa for me to attend an interview at the Lithuanian embassy in pretoria, can i present my dad's statement of account when i apply for the south Africa visa or i must use mine?

U wld need to shed more lights on ur request to get adequate help

What are u going to do in Lithuania..tourist or school?

Does Lithuania specifiy u must come in person? Or courrier is allowed too

How many days is the Lithuania visa process expected to take while u are in Pretoria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mercyitodo(f): 7:39am On Jun 14, 2018
What's the best way to visit Pretoria, Kigali and Daresalam? Is it by road or air?

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.