Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1734069 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drered(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Geenosko:

Actually, once your passport is stamped it's your responsibility to look the validity of your visa and raise any concerns immediately.

Try writing to home affairs directly and see what comes out of it cos legally speaking you over stayed.

The immigration officer has the discretion to stamp you in for the number of days they deem fit.

Thanks for the response Geenosko. Do you have their contact email?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by drered(m): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
ERIN01:

@drered...
Nothing to worry about package ur doucmunent
,write a letter addressing it n attach a copy of the immigration mistake...lobaton(dat's all)

Thanks Erin01
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2018
cydophobia:
Visa granted within five working days.

My appreciation goes to eluquenson,ERIN01,chibabe4christ and everyone in the house.

You guys are the best.

Gracias. cheesy
Congratulations to you, enjoy your stay.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kerryguy: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2018
Applied for sa visa on Monday and got 3 months today being Friday after 4days that's cool but my boss visa is not yet out
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chimexview: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
kerryguy:
Applied for sa visa on Monday and got 3 months today being Friday after 4days that's cool but my boss visa is not yet out

PLZ WHICH CONSULATE DID YOU USE, ABUJA OR LAGOS?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by chimexview: 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
cydophobia:
Visa granted within five working days.

My appreciation goes to eluqueson,ERIN01,chibabe4christ and everyone in the house.

You guys are the best.

Gracias. cheesy

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by graciousme(f): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please which consulate did you apply?
chimexview:

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kerryguy: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=chimexview post=68080729]

Abuja
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Kuploni: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello gurus, please I travelled to South Africa in 2013 and when coming back in to Nigeria in 2014,i was stamped with R3000 for overstayed to pay at the embassy in Nigeria, but since then I haven't paid for the money now am planning to travel to South Africa, where can I pay the money and secondly what is the chances of getting the visa....

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
drered:

Thanks for the response Geenosko. Do you have their contact email?

You can check home affairs website
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
Kuploni:
Hello gurus, please I travelled to South Africa in 2013 and when coming back in to Nigeria in 2014,i was stamped with R3000 for overstayed to pay at the embassy in Nigeria, but since then I haven't paid for the money now am planning to travel to South Africa, where can I pay the money and secondly what is the chances of getting the visa....
Go to embassy u should have pay the money since ,these days over stay is now 5 years ban ....Go embassy for clarity sake
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Imustreturn(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2018
kerryguy:
please what documents did u submit?

And how much visa fee?

Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by olumide098(m): 2:34am On Jun 03, 2018
Hello House, My friend got denied last week and it was stated there that the transaction on attached statement lack credibility. someone paid 2 million into his account and no paper work attach to it for more explanation...please can someone address the above statement for us? also it was stated in the paper that he can re apply within 10 days and the issue is that they picked another appointment day that will be in june 12. can someone reapply immediately if he can prove the huge money that entered into the account.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 4:38am On Jun 03, 2018
olumide098:
Hello House, My friend got denied last week and it was stated there that the transaction on attached statement lack credibility. someone paid 2 million into his account and no paper work attach to it for more explanation...please can someone address the above statement for us? also it was stated in the paper that he can re apply within 10 days and the issue is that they picked another appointment day that will be in june 12. can someone reapply immediately if he can prove the huge money that entered into the account.
The bolded is called Money lodgement which he failed to explain in his personal letter of introduction.
If he can give a concrete reason for that lodgement, probably from his financial investment, he will definitely be issued visa.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Hi Guys...

I need advise and pointers towards getting a Critical skills Visa for S.A. Been on this journey since last year cos i needed to get SAQA and Critical Skills Visa (IITPSA) cos i am an IT Professional. Now i have gotten the required documents but i need advice on the under-listed.

1. introduction/recommendation letter from any employer. (No job in SA yet)

2. Verifiable Hotel reservation.

3. Verifiable Flight booking.

4. Written undertaken by employer accepting cost of deportation.

5. Written undertaken by employer to ensure my passport is valid.

6. How much should one have in their account to use for Proof of Funds.

I need someone that has gone via this route or know how to go about it. I will be very grateful. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by slickruler: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Sup Bro.. How can i reach you ??
prof1999:
GO TO VFS WITH 40,000 BUT BEFORE THEN .YOUR YELLOW CARD IS 1K AT PORT HEALTH. , YOUR MEDICS 3500 IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE IT CAN BE CHEAPER AND FASTER IF NOT THOSE GUYS WILL WASTE ALOT OF YOUR TIME, POLICE CHARACTER REPORT 3500 THAT IS IF U KNOW SOMEONE IF NOT GO THERE WITH 7000 TO AVOID WASTE OF TIME. PM ME IF YOU ARE APPLYING IN LAGOS I CAN HELP YOU.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thanks bro. Can anyone tell me if deposit of 100k extra aside my monthly salary be termed as money lodgement? uote author=ERIN01 post=67863142]

@kaleydd2000.
I wana think most embassies wld accept ur application starting from 3 months to ur trip...

Incases of delay submitting early wld give u room to relax

Now dat SA are doing wonderful in terms of processing time..u can submit 1 month or 3 weeks to ur trip[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mercyitodo(f): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
How safe is South Africa currently? Durban, Capetown or Johannesburg?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
mercyitodo:

Safety is of the lord grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
[

quote author=Kaleydd2000 post=68140202]Thanks bro. Can anyone tell me if deposit of 100k extra aside my monthly salary be termed as money lodgement? uote author=ERIN01 post=67863142]

@kaleydd2000.
I wana think most embassies wld accept ur application starting from 3 months to ur trip...

Now dat SA are doing wonderful in terms of processing time..u can submit 1 month or 3 weeks to ur trip[/quote]

Do a stated letter explaining d 100k with proofs
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
mercyitodo:

@Mercyitodo...
I and my family are currently holidaying in jo'bug,my view is dat if u stay in any place in SA..u shld stay at one of their highbrows,...every country has it's own safety fears...stay in places dat are kinda high class n always stay clear of normal areas, if u ave to visit know u are visiting n leave intime...
One thing about holiday is b ready to spend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mercyitodo(f): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Geenosko:

Safety is of the lord grin grin
Funny.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mercyitodo(f): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
ERIN01:

@Mercyitodo...
I and my family are currently holidaying in jo'bug,my view is dat if u stay in any place in SA..u shld stay at one of their highbrows,...every country has it's own safety fears...stay in places dat are kinda high class n always stay clear of normal areas, if u ave to visit know u are visiting n leave intime...
One thing about holiday is b ready to spend
What's the average cost of stay or rent for a month? Too many questions. I would have been happy South Africa is safe. It's among the list of my long term target.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ERIN01: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2018
mercyitodo:

What's the average cost of stay or rent for a month? Too many questions. I would have been happy South Africa is safe. It's among the list of my long term target.

@mercyitodo...
Honestly i do not know cost for monthly rent as am not a resident here...

Ur question wld be answered better by residents..i don't see ow a toutist will cope financially here for 1 month... maybe u are an intended resident

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Geenosko: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
mercyitodo:

On the average between 5000 rands to 7000 rands a month. Depending on location and type of house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by jj17cv(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
@mercyitodo
a visitors visa how can u spend one month in SA you have to hold a enough money cos everything is expensive no cheap tings I spend only 7days in SA is like hen . nice Country
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gewezzy1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please my Nephew is a South African citizen , but he currently in Nigeria and his Passport has expired, what can be done
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
I actually sell food stuffs like yam,... and that's all I got as explanation. Nothing to really prove it. What do u think?

quote author=Kaleydd2000 post=68140202]Thanks bro. Can anyone tell me if deposit of 100k extra aside my monthly salary be termed as money lodgement? uote author=ERIN01 post=67863142]

@kaleydd2000.

Now dat SA are doing wonderful in terms of processing time..u can submit 1 month or 3 weeks to ur trip

Do a stated letter explaining d 100k with proofs[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gewezzy1:
Please my Nephew is a South African citizen , but he currently in Nigeria and his Passport has expired, what can be done
Let him call South Africa embassy in Nigeria, they will sort him out.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by eluquenson(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
@kaleydd2000,

Deposit of N100k into your account is not a money lodgement oh.

If you have such in your statement, just explain what you do for a living in your introduction letter.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
mercyitodo:

In Cape Town, I was paying R10,000 for an unfurnished studio apartment. It was a luxury apartment and worth every penny.

On the average, I'd say budget R8000 for a decent studio apartment. South Africa is a beautiful country - travel and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.