Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1735478 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kollygean: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Donrolex123:
please how did you make your payment?

Paid online with my bank card
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2023
Hi guys..

How quick is this sa evisa these days and would they require you to submit your passport?
Also what are the key requirements to apply for a visitors visa?

Is it advisable to get invited by a SA PR holder or just apply as an independent tourist?
Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by JaceBlaze: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lucreciam:

Haha .
I can see u havent been to the country or anyother African country my darling.
SA is never the best . Not even the electricity wise or anything .
They are doing goods yes I accept but naming it the best I do not agree .
It's only in south Africa that I saw a kid being robbed and stabbed in a park and
Absolutely nobody cared . They were all minding their business
. Tell me where can that happen in Nigeria ?
🤨 At least the way they even release Visa is a good way to say how good a country is .
Just saying my own 😏

Yet it's a one way stream of Nigerians flooding into South Africa and refusing to go back when they get here.Tell me,if SA is not the best then why does everyone and their uncles and aunties want to be here soooo bad?🤔🤔🤣
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Momotola16: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Please share the contact you have at the embassy or that of Abuja. I have submitted since January
Pacaveli:

Mine was a study visa nd it took 5months plus, eventually came out with an error. I returned it through vfs Lagos, weeks passed by and no response, had to follow up directly with d embassy only to discover they didn't submit my passport. If u resides in the south or West nd u want swift response nd u have money to spend, I'll suggest you submit to vfs abuja, they deliver documents to the embassy every day, that I witnessed.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jvctour: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2023
Rands available ...whatap +27710725195
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ogundeletaofeek(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2023
Can someone help with best exchanger(Rand to Naira) link with good rate in South Africa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by talk2pman(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Please, is it compulsory to book my return flight and include the ticket while applying for SA E-visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2023
Guys please has anyone who applied for SA Evisa received approval within the last 2 weeks?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am very worried, I have up till Friday to prepare for trip
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Folarge06(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
If you use the Vfs evisa site you will get it in 2 weeks or less

EcashPlanet:

Guys please has anyone who applied for SA Evisa received approval within the last 2 weeks?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by mechango: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Can someone advice what to do? I applied for a study visa since December, but no response yet. I have sent several emails to the embassy with no response.

Please, what do I do? I have a scholarship, and I am afraid of losing it.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Jvctour:
Rands available ...whatap +27710725195
What’s the rate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Folarge06:
If you use the Vfs evisa site you will get it in 2 weeks or less

That's the site we used, and it is going to 5 weeks now since submission
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2023
Has anyone gotten evisa approved here within the last 2 weeks?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by EcashPlanet(f): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nanyavikz:
My South Africa Short stay visiting visa application is still pending over 3weeks now. My travel date is near please what do I do?? Should I reapply or something. Somebody please advise

Hello, have you gotten your visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
kollygean:

Paid online with my ba9nk card
with your normal naira ATM card??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kollygean: 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
Donrolex123:
with your normal naira ATM card??
No I paid with my bank card cos I’m in Europe
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 2:21pm On May 02, 2023
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 2:23pm On May 02, 2023
hunee:

It is still DHA that handles both. So apply

Big man awfar.

I just got my decision and my Visa was rejected because my account statement was not certified(I printed it from my mobile app) and I was asked to make a representation within 10 days.

Should I go ahead and make the appeal or make a new application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bammybestowed: 2:48pm On May 02, 2023
ekenweohia:
If you have a sticker visa and would like to change the visa to a 1- 3 years study permit in South Africa ( Capetown). Price is 2.5million naira. You can reach out to me via mail. Please you have to be physically present in capetown ooooo and it’s only sticker visa, no e visa. Thank you. Permit is guaranteed.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 3:29pm On May 02, 2023
How?
How much do you have there. send me a mail
ekenweohia:

Big man awfar.

I just got my decision and my Visa was rejected because my account statement was not certified(I printed it from my mobile app) and I was asked to make a representation within 10 days.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 3:41pm On May 02, 2023
hunee:
How?
How much do you have there. send me a mail ayoj14878@gmail.com

The statement from the mobile app only has the banks letterhead but no signature nor stamp.
Though I have gotten a hardcopy from them(my bank)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 3:41pm On May 02, 2023
Bammybestowed:

If you have a sticker visa and would like to change the visa to a 1- 3 years study permit in South Africa ( Capetown). Price is 2.5million naira. You can reach out to me via mail. Please you have to be physically present in capetown ooooo and it’s only sticker visa, no e visa. Thank you. Permit is guaranteed.

Nah, na vacation I wan do.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 4:09pm On May 02, 2023
Please see your mail.
ekenweohia:

The statement from the mobile app only has the banks letterhead but no signature nor stamp.
Though I have gotten a hardcopy from them(my bank)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lucreciam: 7:23pm On May 02, 2023
Good day
Please when did u apply and was it tourist or study u applied for ?
ekenweohia:

Big man awfar.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Therxymora: 1:41am On May 03, 2023
Wow so sorry about that, seems you applied directly using dha, I applied through vfs and made the exact same mistake, they had to notify me to provide a clear statement that has every page stamped and signed. I had to reupload the one I got from my bank...
ekenweohia:

Big man awfar.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 12:16pm On May 03, 2023
please if someone is getting notice to add additional documents email from dha and no place to add it
what can someone do please

ekenweohia:

Big man awfar.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nanyavikz: 12:30pm On May 03, 2023
ekenweohia:

Big man awfar.

When did you apply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DUKEOFIBADAN: 1:05pm On May 03, 2023
Avoid SA visa. Say No to Scam VFS and South African embassy

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 1:27pm On May 03, 2023
Lucreciam:
Good day
Please when did u apply and was it tourist or study u applied for ?

I applied on 19th of March.
It's a tourist visa.
My date of departure was on the 29th of April and responded on the 28th
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 1:28pm On May 03, 2023
Therxymora:
Wow so sorry about that, seems you applied directly using dha, I applied through vfs and made the exact same mistake, they had to notify me to provide a clear statement that has every page stamped and signed. I had to reupload the one I got from my bank...

Thanks man.
I'm working to correct that.
Has yours been approved?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ekenweohia: 1:29pm On May 03, 2023
pufframmy:
please if someone is getting notice to add additional documents email from dha and no place to add it
what can someone do please

I think the application allows you to add additional documents.
Else send a mail and let's go over it

(1) (2) (3) ... (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.