Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729734 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2023
toeyeen:
I received an email from VFS that I should submit my passport within 2 days. Do I need to book an appointment with VFS or I can just walk into the VFS office and submit my passport? I submitted my study application on the 12th of December 2022.

I will appreciate anyone's suggestion.

Congrats, your visa has been approved...., You don't need to book an appointment,just go to VFS office, submit your passport and get it stamped, book your ticket and fly.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ymot: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2023
toeyeen:
I received an email from VFS that I should submit my passport within 2 days. Do I need to book an appointment with VFS or I can just walk into the VFS office and submit my passport? I submitted my study application on the 12th of December 2022.

Congratulations.

Did you submit in VFS Lagos or Abuja
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by toeyeen(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2023
ymot:

Congratulations.

Did you submit in VFS Lagos or Abuja

Lagos, Thank you guys. I submitted my passport today.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yemi234: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Got my SA sticker visa on the 21st June, it was issued 17th.
I submitted my application 7th of June at Vfs Lagos.
It’s my 2nd time applying, the first time was eVisa vfs and I was denied “travel time elapsed” tried again after 2 months with sticker, got 3 months multiple entry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Congratulations to you my brother. I am presently in South AFRICA. my visas were evisas, never tried the sticker visa. Could you be nice to put us through on how you processed it. And if you submitted your passport first or document first. Please guide. Thanks
Yemi234:
It’s my 2nd time applying, the first time was eVisa vfs and I was denied “travel time elapsed” tried again after 2 months with sticker, got 3 months multiple entry
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Damalex4luv(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Good evening everyone . I applied for South Africa visa in 2021 i was denied based on account. My dad is a resident and has residency permit. He wants to send another invitation to me. Pls do i need to use his own account statement this time around or mine because i didnt run my account that much. Pls advice me house
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Damalex4luv:
Good evening everyone . I applied for South Africa visa in 2021 i was denied based on account. My dad is a resident and has residency permit. He wants to send another invitation to me. Pls do i need to use his own account statement this time around or mine because i didnt run my account that much. Pls advice me house

I don't use to come here often.

But I guess I will respond to your question.

When submitting visa application, submit all the documents you can get, I mean all documents you have, especially those one that can prove that you have enough money.
Every country is looking for people that will bring money to their country to support their economy.

So in your case submit both
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by adebowalew(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Rand is available .

If you need rand
Please contact:+27736706369 (WhatsApp)
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
congratulation what are the documents submited

Yemi234:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abimbolakay123: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2023
Hello, my dad has a permanent residence in SA and I want to travel there too for the second time, the first time was in 2016.

I'm well above 18, is it adviseable to apply for a relative visa or the normal visiting visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by punchyy(f): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello everyone , a friend needs help urgently please.
Can a family of 3 be comfortable with 11thousand Rand for a week in cape town, excluding accommodation?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2023
punchyy:
Can a family of 3 be comfortable with 11thousand Rand for a week in cape town, excluding accommodation?
I believe so. The rule will be "Cut your coat according to your size"
If they are tourists, then they should explore low-budget places to visit such as Iziko museum, Zeits museum is free for Africans with ID card on Weds. Table mountain experience is not cheap so they need to prioritize their sightseeing. Feeding and movement should come first since accommodation is sorted. If this money is including shopping then they need to set budget boundaries. All in all, the money is reasonable

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2023
I have rands available for sale
DM!!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by punchyy(f): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
If they are tourists, then they should explore low-budget places to visit such as Iziko museum, Zeits museum is free for Africans with ID card on Weds. Table mountain experience is not cheap so they need to prioritize their sightseeing. Feeding and movement should come first since accommodation is sorted. If this money is including shopping then they need to set budget boundaries. All in all, the money is reasonable.

Oh, thanks alot, seems you have good knowledge about there. please which child friendly place can they visit with their child, the child like animals.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sojeezy247: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Did she notarize it? And put a stamp of certify true copy? Because that's only what they accept? If she does this let her reapply and if it is visitor visa,the invitation was also be certified too at home affairs
Dvtechbase:
Hello All

My sister SA visitor visa application to visit her husband who is doing a PhD in South Africa was rejected with this reason - Marriage Certificate is not authenticated.

She authenticated it tho at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before submitting it.

Any advice on how to make it better and reapply?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
If you can manage, Yes.
punchyy:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Temtem22: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Dvtechbase:
Hello All

My sister SA visitor visa application to visit her husband who is doing a PhD in South Africa was rejected with this reason - Marriage Certificate is not authenticated.

She authenticated it tho at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before submitting it.

Any advice on how to make it better and reapply?
Where did she apply? And was the marriage certificate duly certified I.e stamped and signed at the ministry of foreign affairs Abuja?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Temtem22: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2023
toeyeen:

Congratulations. Are you submitting at vfs Abuja? Just walk in and submit your passport. They’ll dhl to you between 3-5 days.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Greenpoint park- no animals but free and they'll enjoy the landscape and swings for kids.
Check wikideals for deals on zoos and co. There'll be a lot now because of school breaks

punchyy:

If they are tourists, then they should explore low-budget places to visit such as Iziko museum, Zeits museum is free for Africans with ID card on Weds. Table mountain experience is not cheap so they need to prioritize their sightseeing. Feeding and movement should come first since accommodation is sorted. If this money is including shopping then they need to set budget boundaries. All in all, the money is reasonable.

Oh, thanks alot, seems you have good knowledge about there. please which child friendly place can they visit with their child, the child like animals.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by punchyy(f): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Greenpoint park- no animals but free and they'll enjoy the landscape and swings for kids.
Check wikideals for deals on zoos and co. There'll be a lot now because of school breaks

Thanks so much , I appreciate.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by writeprof(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Africankel:

Salary account statement
Employment letter
Company Introduction letter
Personal introduction letter
Previous visas
Payslip
Yellow fever card
Hotel booking
Flight booking

Thanks for this info. Please, does SA still ask for repatriation fee? How much now if yes.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
writeprof:

Thanks for this info. Please, does SA still ask for repatriation fee? How much now if yes.

I only paid N29,400 service charge, about 12k for visa fee and courier.

Nothing more.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Biodex58(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Hello guys, incase anyone needs South Africa Any visa assistance, documents etc. 100 percent sure visa guaranted, cheap hotels booking directly from South Africa. Please send me a mail. Note: its not free

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2023
Biodex58:
Hello guys, incase anyone needs South Africa Any visa assistance, documents etc. 100 percent sure visa guaranted, cheap hotels booking directly from South Africa. Please send me a mail. Note: its not free

Hello
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yemi234: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2023
hunee:
Congratulations to you my brother. I am presently in South AFRICA. my visas were evisas, never tried the sticker visa. Could you be nice to put us through on how you processed it. And if you submitted your passport first or document first. Please guide. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Yemi234: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2023
hunee:

I ensured to submit all the required documents. I also attached screenshots of my news publications to support my application. I had a letter from a referee in South Africa who vouched for me. Also I have a really good travel history, so I assume that helped as well.

Lastly, I submitted my application together with my passport
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello guys

3 months E visa has been approved, I applied via the DHA website, they responded in 5 working days, did everything myself.

Thanks Hunee and Jeslom

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bisi16(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please how can I get SA police clearance certificate? I lived there in 2015.

Thanks.

@justwise please help.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 4:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Bless
Donrolex123:
Hello guys

3 months E visa has been approved, I applied via the DHA website, they responded in 5 working days, did everything myself.

Thanks Hunee and Jeslom
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 4:34am On Jul 01, 2023
Abeg, I want to ask those that have applied for Long term visas for Sa in the past and recent times. Is it the Police Clearance from South Africa that is needed or Police CLEARANCE from Nigeria?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 4:35am On Jul 01, 2023
SA police clearance. 170 rands, You get it in the Police station, fill the form and finger print. It is usually ready in 4 - 6 weeks, but no magomago on it, It is a Physical thing.
bisi16:
Please how can I get SA police clearance certificate? I lived there in 2015.

Thanks.

@justwise please help.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by bisi16(m): 4:51am On Jul 01, 2023
hunee:
SA police clearance. 170 rands, You get it in the Police station, fill the form and finger print. It is usually ready in 4 - 6 weeks, but no magomago on it, It is a Physical thing.

I don’t live in Southy anymore. Was thinking I could do it at the embassy/high commission. My new job is requesting for police clearance from any country I have lived in the past 10 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.