Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1745422 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (917) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by lymelyte(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
Donrolex123:
Just arrived cape town, the cold na die
which part of cpt?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
lymelyte:
which part of cpt?

Strand, west cape.

Are you in cape town?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pstfrancis(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2023
pstfrancis:
Hello gurus in the house.

Please I need someone to help with SAQA Evaluation. It’s kind of urgent pls

Anyone pls?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by erisegun: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
yes
ifyjip:

Please can I reach you?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2023
Hi don rolex, please can youput me through on how youwent about the e-visa application. I'm planning to spend my xmas holiday in Capetown. Thank you!
Donrolex123:
Hello guys

3 months E visa has been approved, I applied via the DHA website, they responded in 5 working days, did everything myself.

Thanks Hunee and Jeslom
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Atinukemi23: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
CaptRufus:
Please can someone help me out with South African tourist visa process.
I would like to go for vacation in Capetown by the end of the year.
Thanks!

You need a Tourist visa and the required documents is not limited to;
Completed form
Bank statement
Yellow card
Flights hotel Reservation
Proof of work if employed
Marriage certificate if married.

Boom, see you in Capetown Aibo!

Hello I need a quick advise I booked VFS appointment for myself and 3 children to visit Johannesburg.
After I paid 100k I realised I can do Evisa but unfortunately the VFS fees are not refundable.

I submitted online on Friday all documentation and evidence of Funds completed only to be refused today (yellow fever certificates invalid ) for the 4 of us.
Email said I can appeal within 10working days but I know appeal do take forever and we are to travel for a week first week of August.

Would you suggest re applying ? And writing another cover letter to address this present refusal ? And attach further proof that the certificates are genuine as I have downloaded proof from the ministry of health website.
Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Atinukemi23: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Atinukemi23:

Hello I need a quick advise I booked VFS appointment for myself and 3 children to visit Johannesburg.
After I paid 100k I realised I can do Evisa but unfortunately the VFS fees are not refundable.

I submitted online on Friday all documentation and evidence of Funds completed only to be refused today (yellow fever certificates invalid ) for the 4 of us.
Email said I can appeal within 10working days but I know appeal do take forever and we are to travel for a week first week of August.

Would you suggest re applying ? And writing another cover letter to address this present refusal ? And attach further proof that the certificates are genuine as I have downloaded proof from the ministry of health website.
Thanks.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Atinukemi23: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Donrolex123:
Hello guys

3 months E visa has been approved, I applied via the DHA website, they responded in 5 working days, did everything myself.

Thanks Hunee and Jeslom

Please your yellow Fever certificate did you scan both the back and the inside ?
Or just the front cover that shows your passport number and name ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Atinukemi23:

Please your yellow Fever certificate did you scan both the back and the inside ?
Or just the front cover that shows your passport number and name ?

Yes, you are to scan both the front, back, and the inside pages as well.

I guess you scanned just the front and back page, maybe that's why u were refused.

You're traveling in August, you have to reapply immediately..

Success.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
Donrolex, how that side na?
Enjoy
Donrolex123:

I guess you scanned just the front and back page, maybe that's why u were refused.

Success.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Atinukemi23: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Donrolex123:

Success.
Thank you for your reply I will do that and enclose a new cover letter and download the Valid proof on the ministry of health website.
Funnily enough you have to attach more files under optional documents with another title but I will work around it and re submit all other documents submitted earlier this week and pay for another Visa fees.

I would have thought Appeal would work but that is going to take forever not when the trip is round the edge.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Abigbo: 2:06am On Jul 13, 2023
Please what does a yellow fever certificate look like and where can I get one please someone help?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 5:48am On Jul 13, 2023
hunee:
Donrolex, how that side na?
Enjoy
Big boss, good morning....the cold na die oo lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2023
Morning broda, Hahaha. wetin my eye see na for the few days before i balance ehn. No be my clear eye, i run. But its all good, I see you u in cpt, stay safe ok. cool
Donrolex123:

Big boss, good morning....the cold na die oo lol
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Abigbo:
Please what does a yellow fever certificate look like and where can I get one please someone help?

Just as the name implies, it's a yellow card of about 4 pages, and u can get it any government general hospital closest to you.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
hunee:
Morning broda, Hahaha. wetin my eye see na for the few days before i balance ehn. No be my clear eye, i run. But its all good, I see you u in cpt, stay safe ok. cool

Thanks a lot boss, and yes I'm always safe, I no dey Waka anyhow.

I go email you later boss, I need clarity about something
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ok. nice
No wahala. will be expecting
Donrolex123:

Thanks a lot boss, and yes I'm always safe, I no dey Waka anyhow.

I go email you later boss, I need clarity about something
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by abladroyalltd: 3:22am On Jul 14, 2023
Please my people I need quick assistance. My evisa I submitted on the 9th of July got rejected base on invalid bank statements and uploaded original stamped statement of account.. I was told to appeal within 10days pls what can I do and my traveling date is September 15th ... pls help

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Atinukemi23: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mine was rejected because of invalid yellow certificates I did not scan the inside ( silly me)
For the bank statements Lagos and Abuja stamp only I realised the bank statements are blurring if you scan it after submission.

So I uploaded the bank certified one as blurring as it is, I now attached the mobile banking PDF statements with no stamp but a clearer version.

So I guess that was not an issue if it was it would have been included in the rejection email but only the yellow cards.
Because we are travelling in August 4weeks time I do not think appeal will work so I am re applying online this weekend with full yellow card certificates details and copies of validation from the ministry of health website.
I think you should just re apply or better still book appointment with VFS in Lagos ( lekki) and go and do biometrics ( cost more ) and submit all original documents.
Hope this helps.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by leonweidefli: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
hunee:
Write a letter and send to HACC@dha.gov.za

But they don't even respond to emails
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Atinukemi23: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
leonweidefli:

They honestly don’t respond I would have forwarded the yellow certificates to that email but God knows how long you have to wait, it says if you do not hear from them in 30days then you can push further and I do not have 30days before our trip.

I sent an enquiry to that email over a week now I heard nothing back hence why I will be reapplying spending another 70k for the 4 of us.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nickyblithe: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hi.

Pls I have an enquiry. My in-law has a job offer (Nursing) from sA and want to apply for a work permit. Can he apply using the Evisa link or is there any other means of application?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Temtem22: 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nickyblithe:
Hi.

Pls I have an enquiry. My in-law has a job offer (Nursing) from sA and want to apply for a work permit. Can he apply using the Evisa link or is there any other means of application?
I think the e visa link is only for Tourists/vist purpose. Work visa is a long term visa, hence it must be submitted to the embassy via VFS

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Donrolex123: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nickyblithe:
Hi.

No he can't, evisa is just for short visit/tourist less that 3 months.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Karenchynee: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
hunee:
Good evening. I just joined nairaland. Please I am a nurse wants to apply for sa visa for exam. Please how can I go about the evisa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Karenchynee: 12:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Karenchynee:

Good evening. I just joined nairaland. Please I am a nurse wants to apply for sa visa for exam. Please how can I go about the evisa
I will so much appreciate
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 4:22am On Jul 15, 2023
leonweidefli:

Hi,

which area of compliants are you looking at?
Is it appeal or visa status?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 4:30am On Jul 15, 2023
Welcome on board.
Karenchynee:

You have to create a profile and start your application here
https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/login

Decide your visa category.

Visit
Study

If the exam is short, Apply for visit visa.
If lengthy, Study.

You fill the form afterwards, The website is self explanatory, Just read carefully.

For your category of application.

Doc:
Proof of Exam
Account statement signed for 3 month
Valid ID cards
Accomodation confirmation in SA
Flight booking (Dont pay)
Passport Copy
Letter of Introduction
Yellow Fever Vaccination( Front, Inside, Back)
Other supporting to substantiate your application.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Bobbyzuks: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Can I apply for a US visa in SA with my relative permit receipt which is over a year? Since they are not issuing papers now.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Atinukemi23: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donrolex123:

Is there anyone having problem applying for the EVisa ? The website kept buffering and logging me out and it doesn’t save the informations, I am
Having to start over and over again.
Could it be because it is weekend ? But that is funny.
I will try again tomorrow or just wait till Monday to re apply since the last rejection was just last week.

Success.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kumbhuru: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Alot of Nigerian nurses were denied visa to go wrote their nclex exams in Johannesburg. I don't know the problem of SA.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Adekanyin39: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Temtem22:

Congratulations. Are you submitting at vfs Abuja? Just walk in and submit your passport. They’ll dhl to you between 3-5 days.
Hi,
I’m hoping to find clarity;
I submitted study visa application February 1st, at VFS Lekki, and paid some dhl charge or the other.
I only just received attached email on July12th asking me to pick up from Abuja.
Any thoughts on why, and if I am able to rectify pick up location to Lagos VFS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (917) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Queenyetun and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.