Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri (7937 Views)

Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by ZUBY77(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2012
Its normal. Next
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by ujchief(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2012
LeoMax: What is the aim of planting those bombs and killing 4 innocent Hausas by their fellow brothers
isnt the thut of having 72 virgins appealing enough? Kill 1, get 72 virgins, kill 4, get 248 virgins...and the list goes on

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:58am On May 23, 2012
ujchief:
isnt the thut of having 72 virgins appealing enough? Kill 1, get 72 virgins, kill 4, get 248 virgins...and the list goes on
[quote author=ujchief]
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
what an irresponsible God some people serve!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2012
ujchief:

Dey there.. If you like dont start stacking up your virgins early!! These Boko boys are slowly making the Taliban, Hezbollah and Al-queda Mujahadeen boys look bad!! They are stackingup too many virgins and fast!! angry
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by killuminati(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2012
shocked cry kiss angry cheesy
slimzme:

Ur fucking's fathers ill-fated country is on fire,nd u tellin us
Or some rubbish single.wait,we will play dat song on ur wake keep
grin
slimzme:

Ur fucking's fathers ill-fated country is on fire,nd u tellin us
Or some rubbish single.wait,we will play dat song on ur wake keep
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Jakumo(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2012
Amid a rumble of thunder, The Grand Exalted Eze Mmuo of Okijaland has manifested from the shadows, to re-join the living Nairaland.

Welcome back sir.

Yes indeed, I see major business opportunities supplying virgins to be shipped to heaven for the pleasure of the martyrs qued up there. With lines around the block and only TWO virgins being issued to each martyr as one of the Cosmic Virgin Allocation Austerity Measures that were reluctantly implemented by The Bearded One, I envision the opening of an air-corridor to transport thousands of fresh-caught virgins to heaven by chartered jet fleets working around the clock.

Naturally the supply of genuine virgins will fall short of demand here on Earth where they are harvested, and so teams of skilled hymen-restoring surgeons have been commissioned to enable women who have been around the block numerous times to physically recapture their virginity, as is commonly done by Arab brides-to-be seeking "purity" for their wedding night, thereby qualifying for access to heaven, where eternal rent-free residence can be bartered for carnal favors performed on grateful martyrs.

Regarding an appropriate business name for this new enterprise, all overt and covert references made to Richard Branson's Virgin brand must be phrased so as to appear purely coincidental, to discourage copyright infrigement litigation, which, come to think of it, could steer some much-needed publicity my way. Anyway, after a few moments of deep reflection, I opted to name my fledgling virgin mangement company "The Comely Wenches for Suicide Bombers Corporation". Yeah, I know it is a cumbersome apellation, but the line of business had to be made obvious in that moniker, whose popularity will catch on, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by fortyfeet(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2012
lacasa:

Aπϑ if it is a non-hausa & a non-muslim, what woould U̶̲̥̅̊ ask him?

Aπϑ what were U̶̲̥̅̊ promised?, 120virgins??
the hausa and muslims i know will not tolerate this for even a second. so don't even imagine it or say it out.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Omexonomy: 10:26am On May 23, 2012
LeoMax: WHEN WILL THESE NORTHERN GOVERNORS MAKE USE OF THE SECURITY VOTES THAT THEY ARE GIVEN EVERY MONTH. THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO AMELIORATE THE SUFFERING OF THEIR PEOPLE, NEITHER HAVE THEY MADE LOCAL EFFORTS TO STOP THE ATTACKS.
somepstudent asked me this kweshion in a seminer 2 months ago
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by cindyrella(f): 10:39am On May 23, 2012
May the souls of The departed RIP...

smh @ nija

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by hannydarl(f): 10:57am On May 23, 2012
Cyndirella you no go kill pesin o. Haba Nigeria is really in trouble.
Those of you asking why they kill moslems do you suggest they kill only non moslems and that will be fair?
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by gangar(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2012
I am a resident of maiduguri, and saw the JTF convoy approached the area before the explosion. From eye witness accounts, the bomb was actually planted by JTF who later torched 8 shops in the area. People were trapped in their shops and died. These bombs are sometimes planted deliberately by JTF to justify their continued operations and of course justify the trillion budget of the FG. Just call anybody in maiduguri and confirm!!!
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by ak47mann(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2012
this bomber no dey see hw him gangs for yemen dey blow 90 at a go..................... undecidedstill learning abi na amature
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Omotayo1963: 11:42am On May 23, 2012
achi4u: make una no de report anything less than 30 to 50 and above.

atleast b4 2014 the numb of abokis killed mighty exceed 2million and still counting...
The truth is that the good number of the casualties are not their people but the innocent ones. It is really a pity that the perpetrators do not know what they want. They are only ignorants
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by LogicMind: 11:52am On May 23, 2012
gangar: I am a resident of maiduguri, and saw the JTF convoy approached the area before the explosion. From eye witness accounts, the bomb was actually planted by JTF who later torched 8 shops in the area. People were trapped in their shops and died. These bombs are sometimes planted deliberately by JTF to justify their continued operations and of course justify the trillion budget of the FG. Just call anybody in maiduguri and confirm!!!

good. that will teach you no to restart in the future.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by fakulty(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2012
gangar: I am a resident of maiduguri, and saw the JTF convoy approached the area before the explosion. From eye witness accounts, the bomb was actually planted by JTF who later torched 8 shops in the area. People were trapped in their shops and died. These bombs are sometimes planted deliberately by JTF to justify their continued operations and of course justify the trillion budget of the FG. Just call anybody in maiduguri and confirm!!!

This is a big lie. I also reside in Maiduguri and the location of the blast was not too far from where work. The JTF are here in maid. to quench the attacks and not to fuel it. Pls watch wat you say.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by SpiritofOkija(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2012

You sound just like a boko Haram reject!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by fortyfeet(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2012
lacasa:

By voting GEJ & not PDP
have you ever carefully asked yourself what the governors, the chairmen, the emirs, the councillors, the village heads or the sarikis and the mai angwuas or even the public are doing to help GEJ. all of them are expected to serve as informants to GEJ and where they chose to do nothing or worse still hide the perpetrators, then you expect GEJ to perform miracle as if he is JESUS (THE CHRIST) OR MOH'D (SAW)
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by ZUBY77(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2012
Jakumo: Amid a rumble of thunder, The Grand Exalted Eze Mmuo of Okijaland has manifested from the shadows, to re-join the living Nairaland.

Welcome back sir.

Yes indeed, I see major business opportunities supplying virgins to be shipped to heaven for the pleasure of the martyrs qued up there. With lines around the block and only TWO virgins being issued to each martyr as one of the Cosmic Virgin Allocation Austerity Measures that were reluctantly implemented by The Bearded One, I envision the opening of an air-corridor to transport thousands of fresh-caught virgins to heaven by chartered jet fleets working around the clock.

Naturally the supply of genuine virgins will fall short of demand here on Earth where they are harvested, and so teams of skilled hymen-restoring surgeons have been commissioned to enable women who have been around the block numerous times to physically recapture their virginity, as is commonly done by Arab brides-to-be seeking "purity" for their wedding night, thereby qualifying for access to heaven, where eternal rent-free residence can be bartered for carnal favors performed on grateful martyrs.

Regarding an appropriate business name for this new enterprise, all overt and covert references made to Richard Branson's Virgin brand must be phrased so as to appear purely coincidental, to discourage copyright infrigement litigation, which, come to think of it, could steer some much-needed publicity my way. Anyway, after a few moments of deep reflection, I opted to name my fledgling virgin mangement company "The Comely Wenches for Suicide Bombers Corporation". Yeah, I know it is a cumbersome apellation, but the line of business had to be made obvious in that moniker, whose popularity will catch on, mark my words.

what a great way to mix sarcasm with reality. I have always said that you are very intelligent.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 23, 2012
Korrection: na wao....ppl still dey bornu state?
I wonder O
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 1:06pm On May 23, 2012
teskyg: @ Lacasa,ur northern fellows want power at all cost at the expense of sheding their brothers blood.I can see how daft u are with blame it on GEJ for ur wicked motives.At the end,it is you guys that will loose.Can't u see that North is retrogessing backward?

Fact is Fact!

Stop ranting like a. Lost dog
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by dukenestor(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2012
lacasa:

By voting GEJ & not PDP
you are confused or are u a lunatic?What has GEJ got 2 do with your brodas killing themself just to put fear in the minds innocent nigerians
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 1:08pm On May 23, 2012
fortyfeet:
have you ever carefully asked yourself what the governors, the chairmen, the emirs, the councillors, the village heads or the sarikis and the mai angwuas or even the public are doing to help GEJ. all of them are expected to serve as informants to GEJ and where they chose to do nothing or worse still hide the perpetrators, then you expect GEJ to perform miracle as if he is JESUS (THE CHRIST) OR MOH'D (SAW)

The same GEJj dt the northern govs accused of not seeking their addvice, other than †ђªt of his security advisers Aπϑ mmilitants Eg Tompolo & Dokubo
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by tribalism(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2012
let boko haram kill just one prominent northerner, then out of confusion the masqurade will be unvailed. GASKIYA.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 1:12pm On May 23, 2012

Bros, dnt mind this nairaland commentators †ђªt stay infront of their shops thenn come online τ̅o type stupid comments. When nonee of them has ever come τ̅o the states where all dis is happening τ̅o research or investigate.

We †ђªt know & see what is truly happpening let them shut up & get informed
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 1:17pm On May 23, 2012
dukenestor:
you are confused or are u a lunatic?What has GEJ got 2 do with your brodas killing themself just to put fear in the minds innocent nigerians

Another infected dog ranting aloud!

Guy free M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ , its Fresh air things grin
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by fortyfeet(m): 2:16pm On May 23, 2012
lacasa:

The same GEJj dt the northern govs accused of not seeking their addvice, other than †ђªt of his security advisers Aπϑ mmilitants Eg Tompolo & Dokubo
did you say, seek their advice or take their advice. bastards! if it is allocation, subsidy or minimum wage, they will gather and stamp/impose their opinion but in this case they are waiting for GEJ to seek their advice. gangstars. save for my dear friend TALBAN MINNA.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Omotayo1963: 2:57pm On May 23, 2012
Your statement sounds so much uncoordinated and ridiculous. If you saw them approaching the spot before the explosion and you suspected them to be the one planting bomb, why don't you alert some other security outfits. It sounds as if you want them to leave that place to enable you and the planters to have field day in this barbaric blood letting. It's a big shame. But note that the blood of the innocents that were shed is crying and waiting for vengeance.
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by tribalism(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2012
@lacasa did you have to go to germany to believe august kekule that benzene has a canonical structure of six carbon and six hydrogen molecules?
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Murphy7h4: 3:38pm On May 23, 2012
As usual unfortunately.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by Tosin4luv(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2012
God, where are we heading to?
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by SpiritofOkija(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2012
lacasa:

Bros, dnt mind this nairaland commentators †ђªt stay infront of their shops thenn come online τ̅o type stupid comments. When nonee of them has ever come τ̅o the states where all dis is happening τ̅o research or investigate.

We †ђªt know & see what is truly happpening let them shut up & get informed

I guess you and Gangar both failed the Boko Haram suicide bomber aptitude test!! Too dumb to be used as bombs!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace / Ahmad Salihijo Ahmad: ZETSI Accuses Adebayo Adelabu Of Ignoring Complains / Amina Mohammed And Morocco Hold Trade Meeting In Rabat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.