Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri (7936 Views)

Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Bomb Blast Kills 3 In Jalingo / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kills 50 In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 5:39pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

I guess you and Gangar both failed the Boko Haram suicide bomber aptitude test!! Too dumb to be used as bombs!! grin

Going by Your name - "okija", Your father definitely did not ave any hope in Your future
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by AHA1(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2012
THIS IS THE EFFECT OF " INSHA ALLAH, KARI JINI, BIRI JINI "
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by dukenestor(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

I guess you and Gangar both failed the Boko Haram suicide bomber aptitude test!! Too dumb to be used as bombs!! grin
True talk @spirit of okija,they are not even fit enuf 2 b use as bomb by dia brodas,wat a shame.:-P :-P
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 8:36pm On May 23, 2012
dukenestor:
True talk @spirit of okija,they are not even fit enuf 2 b use as bomb by dia brodas,wat a shame.:-P :-P

U̶̲̥̅̊'r his b.i.t.c.h. i see grin
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by jcross19: 10:01pm On May 23, 2012
hannydarl: Cyndirella you no go kill pesin o. Haba Nigeria is really in trouble.
Those of you asking why they kill moslems do you suggest they kill only non moslems and that will be fair?
according to koran and hadith at course of jihad any muslim that do not share the same view of the course of the jihad will share the same fate with the infidel according to insription 4rm the tafir,koran and the hadith.killing their fellow muslims is in line with code of conduct of jihad.brainwashed zombies
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by lacasa: 12:11am On May 24, 2012
jcross19: according to koran and hadith at course of jihad any muslim that do not share the same view of the course of the jihad will share the same fate with the infidel according to insription 4rm the tafir,koran and the hadith.killing their fellow muslims is in line with code of conduct of jihad.brainwashed zombies

i'm guessing Your pastor told U̶̲̥̅̊ this

Typical!
Re: Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:12am On May 24, 2012
lacasa:

i'm guessing Your pastor told U̶̲̥̅̊ this

Typical!

I think he heard it at a beer palour where himself and his like go to drown the miserable lives in cheap gin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Planning To Plant Foreign Currencies At Ambode’s Residence / INEC Insists On Nov 6 Anambra Guber Poll Despite IPOB’s Threats / CPC Chairman Alleges:-A Computer Program Was Specifically Designed To Reduce Our Votes(CHANNELS TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.