Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? (1348 Views)

Best Anti-virus For Your Computer / I Need An Anti-virus To My Nokia 5130c-2 / Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? by uboma(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2012
i'm currently using AVG 2012 but friends arnd me keep recommending Kapersky. Hw good is Kapersky over other anti-virus softwares? And hw much does a Kapersky anti-virus cost?
Re: Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? by felix55(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2012
winkkasperky s good but the problem is updating cos the updating file is 150mb or above.
Re: Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? by uboma(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2012
felix55: winkkasperky s good but the problem is updating cos the updating file is 150mb or above.
thank u for contributing. Will appreciate more meaniful comments frm the IT gurus in NL. Tnx
Re: Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 24, 2012
The best Anti-Virus is: Rising Anti-Virus. Search for it on google and download the Free Edition direct from the website.
I assure you, Rising Anti-Virus is 100% Best, i am using it in my system now and i confirm it as the Best.
Re: Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? by Joe50(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2012
Best anti-virus are single user key anti-virus: ESET, Kaspasky, Norton
multi-user antivirus are not powerful compare to single user: Avast, Avg

. Kaspasky will detect virus and wipe both virus and the folder, very annoying when updating it cos it takes much time

. Norton[/b]database is too heavy... beside it can crash your system especially if your system memory is slow

. [b]ESET
will detect virus and will only remove the virus and live your folder, beside it update quickly, it scan both your system and drive and all the website your browsing... it is very very powerful anti-virus.

. Avast some times its hard to update, and it can delete virus at all.
Re: Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 24, 2012
There's no such thing as best antivirus. Any good Internet security suite like kaspersky, avast, norton etc. will do for your system. It's important you keep your OS updated.
Re: Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? by tinnymerit(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2012
microsoft essentials is my best take because if even HIV/AIDS enters ur system it will be arrested,repaird and if repair is not feasible it will clean/delete file(s) ASAP.
Re: Which Is The Best Anti-virus To Use For My Pc? by uboma(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2012
thank you all guys for the meaniful contributions. I've finally settled for Kapersky 2012.

(1) (Reply)

Acer Dsv0502 Projector Fan Problem / Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones / Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.