Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help (1923 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 22, 2012
---
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by slimyem: 9:03pm On May 22, 2012
you dont deserve her!
Let her go and find someone who does and lick your wounds thereafter!
Serves you right!
I hope she finally finds the will to walk away...for good!
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Mynd44: 9:11pm On May 22, 2012
Go and meet 190. I heard he was once a babalawo
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Saraha1(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2012
Let her go you dnt deserve her.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: you dont deserve her!
Let her go and find someone who does and lick your wounds thereafter!
Serves you right!
I hope she finally finds the will to walk away...for good!

I know but sometimes, life is just crazy..

Please, I'm not a bad guy.. Life is just too hard to explain sometimes.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 22, 2012
Sarah a: Let her go you dnt deserve her.

Don't say that.. I love her a lot, I just didn't know how to deal with the whole thing.. But now that I'm ready, it seems a little bit too late...

I'll give up everything for her. cry
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Godmother(f): 9:32pm On May 22, 2012
I also sincerely hope she bever comes back. Cos pple like u never learn until u re dealt with. Maybe then u'll treat d nxt girl right
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by omega25red(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIciKDEA_5U

^^ this R kelly song explains it all
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by cowgurl: 9:35pm On May 22, 2012
You didn't know wat you had until you lost it? Your bad! Even if you finally get her back, she's gonna do to you wat u'v done to her in ten folds. My advice, JUST LET HER GO!
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 22, 2012
Godmother: I also sincerely hope she bever comes back. Cos pple like u never learn until u re dealt with. Maybe then u'll treat d nxt girl right

Why is everyone cursing me out?? Things happened in the relationship, and though I'm taking full responsibility - but it wasn't just me fault..

I need help not curses. sad
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by slimyem: 9:36pm On May 22, 2012
kindabigg:

I know but sometimes, life is just crazy..

Please, I'm not a bad guy.. Life is just too hard to explain sometimes.
really?
I have no sympathies for you whatsoever....
Dont patronize me!
You know what?
Just learn your lesson from this and treat the next girl better!
This one,you lost!
Accept it and deal with it!
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2012
cowgurl: You didn't know wat you had until you lost it? Your bad! Even if you finally get her back, she's gonna do to you wat u'v done to her in ten folds. My advice, JUST LET HER GO!

But I love this girl to death.. Why do you think she's going to hurt me?
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: really?
I have no sympathies for you whatsoever....
Dont patronize me!
You know what?
Just learn your lesson from this and treat the next girl better!
This one,you lost!
Accept it and deal with it!

Basically, I don't think I can ever meet anyone that's going to love me the way she did.

I just want to heal her even if I'm not with her again.. I feel guilty.. Don't you understand?
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by slimyem: 9:40pm On May 22, 2012
kindabigg:

But I love this girl to death.. Why do you think she's going to hurt me?
why couldnt you show her when you had the opportunity?
Why did you make her go through all of that hurt and pain?
Why did you string her along for so long?
Stop crying over spilt milk!
Its too late bro....and i hope she says the same thing to you.TOO LATE!!
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by slimyem: 9:44pm On May 22, 2012
kindabigg:

Basically, I don't think I can ever meet anyone that's going to love me the way she did.

I just want to heal her even if I'm not with her again.. I feel guilty.. Don't you understand?
i understand perfectly and i hope the guilt eats you up much more than its doing right now.....
She doesnt need you to heal her!
LET HER GO!
Maybe you'll meet someone who'll love you as much as she did,maybe not!
Its unimportant!
LET HER GO!
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: why couldnt you show her when you had the opportunity?
Why did you make her go through all of that hurt and pain?
Why did you string her along for so long?
Stop crying over spilt milk!
Its too late bro....and i hope she says the same thing to you.TOO LATE!!

Nah, it's not even like that.. She wanted to stay with because she thought I was thing to ever happen to her.. But things became sour after a while...

Please, ask questions and I'll explain.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by sandraa(f): 10:06pm On May 22, 2012
laughs and waka pass

*in other news waiting for op to meet with babalawo aka 190 to help jujunize d chic*
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Killz1(m): 10:14pm On May 22, 2012
kindabigg: Basically, I need urgent help...

I've been with this chic on and off for two years, and I've been so bad to her.. I treated like shyte when we first started going out, though, I liked her a lot.. I guess it was because I had so many options back then, but it seems everything I did to her made her act a certain way me now.. She used to be madly in love with me, and she gave up everything for me.. She almost committed suicide twice because I hurt her feelings, and she was sectioned at least once because of me..

it's just now that she's almost done with me, that I realized she's the best thing that's ever happened to me.. She's the only one that has ever loved me and showed it.. I won't lie, I also love this girl now - but it seems a little bit too late...

We had a big fight yesterday, and it seems she's gone forever now.. I need help on how to get her back.. She's the only girl I have ever loved... I admit I have been stupid in the past, and sometimes of late - but I don't want to lose her... She has been the rock behind me for close to three years, and losing her would be suicidal...

Please, help me NLers. sad

Can you talk? As in a sweet talker? Then no problem. . . But you have to fccking mean what you say this time. angry
Give her a few days to cool off, then call her. If she picks your call, that's a good sign. Tell her you are sorry for how you treated her on . . .(Mention the exact date) and that you'll like to meet her. Apology is always better face to face, so that your emotions and facial expression can be read. . . Very important cool)If she bangs the phone on you, wait for a few days, and then try again. If she accepts to meet you, then no problem. Buy her a gift, something expensive but within your means. Meet with her, present the gift and start rapping. . .

Tell her you have been a fool, an arse, blah blah blah just make sure you insult yourself wella. Tell her you don't deserve her, but she has been the rock behind you and that she doesn't deserve the way you treated her and that she should give you the last chance. If you behave like a human with a goat head again, she is free to waka. . .

Not that you follow religiously. . . Just a guide.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by slimyem: 10:29pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Can you talk? As in a sweet talker? Then no problem. . . But you have to fccking mean what you say this time. angry
Give her a few days to cool off, then call her. If she picks your call, that's a good sign. Tell her you are sorry for how you treated her on . . .(Mention the exact date) and that you'll like to meet her. Apology is always better face to face, so that your emotions and facial expression can be read. . . Very important cool)If she bangs the phone on you, wait for a few days, and then try again. If she accepts to meet you, then no problem. Buy her a gift, something expensive but within your means. Meet with her, present the gift and start rapping. . .

Tell her you have been a fool, an arse, blah blah blah just make sure you insult yourself wella. Tell her you don't deserve her, but she has been the rock behind you and that she doesn't deserve the way you treated her and that she should give you the last chance. If you behave like a human with a goat head again, she is free to waka. . .

after doing all the above,i hope she'll see thru him and not take him back!cheesy
I really hope so!
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by missagbaa(f): 10:30pm On May 22, 2012
OMG!!!!,nah wah ooooo,sometimes i wonder y pple treat other pple wrong, @ op, want †☺ make things right aπϑ she Iڪ τ̣̣ђё best thing that's ever happened †☺ Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ .wat if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ dnt ever get τ̣̣ђё opportnity †☺ make things right? Wat if she has finally committed suicide. Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ threw away a gem while Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ were busy gathering stones. Hope she forgives Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ for petes sake,but honestly, Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ dont deserve her love.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Killz1(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2012
slimyem: after doing all the above,i hope she'll see thru him and not take him back!cheesy
I really hope so!
Well, he can try. . . It's not guarantee whatsoever. The guy fccked up complicatedly mehn!. . .
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Onegai(f): 11:05pm On May 22, 2012
OP, you're not going to get her back. And it will be your fault. I'm speaking from experience.

Immaturity has led you not to value her for 2 years and now you're scared of losing her, which is why you're doing this, and so quickly, instead of taking your time to understand why you were chasing other girls when you had a Queen. You'll end up still messing up. But the reason you're not getting her back is that you'll take the good advise given here and when she starts insisting on leaving still or is taking her time to make up her mind, you'll give up. My friend did this to his ex (a thoroughly nice girl) and even after I wasted my time advising him, he still gave up because in his words "I'm too numb to do anything". Or some daft excuse. It's the reason we're no longer friends he doesn't know that yet sha). A mature person will go after what they want and be patient, after all Yam doesn't grow in a month; and you don't sound too mature, so let her go be a blessing to a deserving man.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Killz1(m): 11:11pm On May 22, 2012
Onegai: [size=13pt]OP, you're not going to get her back.[/size] And it will be your fault. I'm speaking from experience.

Immaturity has led you not to value her for 2 years and now you're scared of losing her, which is why you're doing this, and so quickly, instead of taking your time to understand why you were chasing other girls when you had a Queen. You'll end up still messing up. But the reason you're not getting her back is that you'll take the good advise given here and when she starts insisting on leaving still or is taking her time to make up her mind, you'll give up. My friend did this to his ex (a thoroughly nice girl) and even after I wasted my time advising him, he still gave up because in his words "I'm too numb to do anything". Or some daft excuse. It's the reason we're no longer friends he doesn't know that yet sha). A mature person will go after what they want and be patient, after all Yam doesn't grow in a month; and you don't sound too mature, so let her go be a blessing to a deserving man.

Yes, because the girl in question is you, or someone very close to you or you read the future to know that. . .
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Thanx. I'm a sweet talker and she loves listening to me but the problem is that I have tried this loads of time..I will try again, and I pray God gives me the strength to keep my promise this time..

Good looking out. I really appreciate your advice.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 22, 2012
Onegai: OP, you're not going to get her back. And it will be your fault. I'm speaking from experience.

I can't give up on her, and even if she proves difficult, she definitely deserves it.. I'll be patient with her.. She told me I'm her first love, and that I'm also the best thing that's ever happened to her..

I just pray God helps me turn this around.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Onegai(f): 11:19pm On May 22, 2012
Killz.:

Yes, because the girl in question is you, or someone very close to you or you read the future to know that. . .

It's not vex making me say that, it's the truth. I know a guy who went back to his ex 4 years later and they married. It takes a lot of patience and understanding to try and make it with an ex, which is why people go to new relationships (we're the EASY AS INDOMIE generation). Your ex is hurting in this situation and will lash out irrationally or wanna do stupid things to try hurt you and you have to keep going "I know why you're doing this, I'm sorry, I don't deserve you, let's work things out, nothing you do now will drive me away from you, I'm putting your needs first" patiently until she starts to trust you again. That takes maturity and a willingness to commit totally.
Does the OP sound like the most mature nig.ga you've met? Be honest.

@OP: can you do this for 8 months without hope of reconciliation? If you can, that means you've started to value her AS YOU SHOULD HAVE FROM THE GET-GO and it will work, if you give up by month 3(which is what happens normally), well...... undecided
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Tinkybabe(f): 11:26pm On May 22, 2012
You obviously never deserved her and you still don't.reason being that you stated that you liked her a lot then,yet you treated her like sh.it which according to you was due to the fact that you had many options.Now you claim you love her so much..what guarantees that you wouldn't treat her like garbage if she decides and indeed comes back to you..if your initial reason for treating her like a scum surfaces(ie you are presented with many options once again).the saying that 'you never know the worth of what you have until you lose it 'clearly applies to you.The best way you can prove your love for her is by letting her to..yes!let her get a real man that surely deserves her.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Killz1(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2012
Onegai:

It's not vex making me say that, it's the truth. I know a guy who went back to his ex 4 years later and they married. It takes a lot of patience and understanding to try and make it with an ex, which is why people go to new relationships (we're the EASY AS INDOMIE generation). Your ex is hurting in this situation and will lash out irrationally or wanna do stupid things to try hurt you and you have to keep going "I know why you're doing this, I'm sorry, I don't deserve you, let's work things out, nothing you do now will drive me away from you" patiently until she starts to trust you again. That takes maturity and a willingness to commit totally.
Does the OP sound like the most mature nig.ga you've met? Be honest.

Lemme tell you one thing you don't know about maturity.

Maturity is when you realize and acknowledge your fcck ups, Disregard any atom of shame whatsoever, come to a forum like Nairaland where insults can make you go crazy, and still have the guts to post a story such as this, and acknowledge every insult thrown at you, saying "yes, you don't deserve her but you don't wanna give up." Maturity is knowing that it's easier to start another relationship but yet, you try to go back to a girl whom you've wronged and try to make her understand, even saying that "if she proves difficult, she definitely deserves it.. I'll be patient with her.."

If that is not maturity, then i don't know what else is, or what maturity really means anymore. . .
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by 190: 11:32pm On May 22, 2012
Mynd_44: [size=28pt]Go and meet 190. I heard he was once a babalawo[/size]

cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 22, 2012
OP, how could you have been so heartless and wicked?, This is one of the reason i hate guys, someone that gave you everything, yet you treated like sh.it, nemesis will definately catch up with you, i hope she is wise enough to walk away finally, please, LET HER BE!!!! You dont deserve a rare gem like her.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 22, 2012
Floxyluv: OP, how could you have been so heartless and wicked?, This is one of the reason i hate guys, someone that gave you everything, yet you treated like sh.it, nemesis will definately catch up with you, i hope she is wise enough to walk away finally, please, LET HER BE!!!! You dont deserve a rare gem like her.

Calm down!! There is always a reason for everything.. I take the blame for everything but things did happen at the beginning..

I don't want to go into everything that happened, because I want to take the blame for everything... I'm not a wicked guy, I'm just a victim of circumstance.
Re: How Can I Get A Girl Who Fell Out Of Love With Me Back? - I Need Urgent Help by cowgurl: 12:15am On May 23, 2012
Alright Kindabigg, quit calling her cos she's hurting right now. Do messages instead, more like checking up on her and avoid apologizing in it since u've been doing lots of that already and then after a while, say like two weeks, call her up n plead to see her. Do make the meet a romantic one, when together look right into her eyes and tender ur apologies and all other stuff u need to say to her, gud luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird News: Man Weds Three Women In Church In Zaire / 20 Things Women Shouldnever, Ever, Do / Is It Right To Live Together With My Girlfriend In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.