Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo (14549 Views)

The Lions Den Of Arewa / Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues / Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by bilaya(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2012
Logic Mind: see Yoruba moderation fear hiding my post because of the truth i say.
Yoruba moderators here are arse 4ckers.Very tribalistic bastards

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by walexbiz(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2012
godello: Stealing the run for yoruba vein, obj,bode, bankole, et al. God save naija.

and it exclude igbo, hausa and south south people. Show me a tribe in nigeria and i'll show u a thief
U ap
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by walexbiz(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2012
bilaya:
Yoruba moderators here are arse 4ckers.Very tribalistic bastards

then go start ur tribal website. Dats if u got the brain. Eyin were u will bow to the power of education of the south west people.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by walexbiz(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2012
megxo: BUT obj NA STILL FOOLISH yORUBA MAN SHEY wink

name any person who is better than OBJ from ur region. Eyin were omo iran kiran. Eyin ti e fi ipa ji iya yin. Meaning ur tribe use leg to wake their mother from sleep

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Sealeddeal(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2012
bisoyeg: Fry pan calling the pot black,only in naija will a former theif call the present thief an armed robber...bunch of hypocrites!!!
..yes he is quite hypocritical here.but mind u.he is right. And govt must see dat there is more need for gud judiciary than person interest.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Scissorshand(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2012
Someone,please enlighten me.Where is Iyabo Obasanjo?Is she doing business with the present government?
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by EPOMA(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2012
lacasa: Though OBJ is also a rogue n armed-robber esp wen he was in govt,

But, hate him or luv him, U̶̲̥̅̊ just have τ̅o respect him (unlike the current retardeen we have now)
In what manner
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 23, 2012
I see OBJ joining another party, maybe the ACN alliance
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Baawaa(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2012
Baba Obasanjo,you too are not clean shocked shocked
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by jeddyMay(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2012
Its very simple n noted baba iyabo
dat means Iyabo is a rogue n she-thief. @ those dat claim he fought corruption, obasanjo used EFCC to fight those dat didn't dance 2his tune. Its obvious dat our leaders r bunch of thieves n annoyn set of animals. He spent 8yrs in office wt failed third term bid((we all know hw it went down wt a lot of bribe claim), will he say he does not know about Ibori corrupt ways.he shld be ashame of d judges they appointed. Abeg, make we leave matter for matthias jare
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by mjconcept(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: No Tribalism, Delete Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Wipe Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Erase Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Flush Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Sweep Tribalism, Terminate Tribalism, Condemn Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, Fight Tribalism, Kill Tribalism and Bury Tribalism.
Noooo burn Tribalism. cool
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by vingar: 3:47pm On May 23, 2012
ismhab:
YORUBA ARE ALWAYS LIKE THAT, THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE AT ALL.
. Did ibo ppl hv any better carater dan d yoruba
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 23, 2012
Everybody trying to absolve themselves before the Khaki Boys strike. We hear you loud and clear, Baba, and we appreciate that you left us Billions of Dollars (and Cleared the debt) which your chosen one has since squandered, but you're still also as guilty as the rest of them. Sorry.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by mjconcept(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2012
Kayusfity:

You must be mad for including yoruba in your post. I was bashing all you bastard igbo's yesterday and seun's mod were shaking and running all around threads to block my post. Now they leave u bloody tribalist to spit poo as u wish. Did OBJ steal your father's money? Abi your yeye pastor wey dey take man of God rob u every Sunday no worst pass am? What of your igbo chuba okadigbo wey use N75million kill salah ram? Foolish slow poke
That Obi is a boy doesn't mean all boys are Obi, not all yorubas are bad and some of our Igbo Politicians are cowards Ayogu Eze is an example of such politicians.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Baawaa(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2012
Scissorshand: I think Obasanjo was the chairman of PDP's BOT.What did he do to ensure a systemic fix to the electoral process of his party,to ensure that the right people get to elective offices.As a president,was there nothing he could have done to give us a transparent and better electoral system?It's easy to point fingers,but what did he do when he was the most powerful man in the land?Probably,if he writes an open letter to GEJ,suggesting what he could have done to better the electoral process,policies that will improve our lot,etc,(abi,really,whats there to hide?),then we will know he truly means well.Rather than casting aspersions,he should remember,he was the president that oversaw(directly or indirectly) the process that gave us this present group of leaders.He should take responsibility, and propose solutions.
Dont mind him,that is what they called "had i known",when he was president he was carried away with self-interest and greediness.Obasanjo would have been the one to fix this country,if not for greediness and personal interest."God really favored him but he did not favor himself"
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On May 23, 2012
Baawaa:
Dont mind him,that is what they called "had i known",when he was president he was carried away with self-interest and greediness.Obasanjo would have been the one to fix this country,if not for greediness and personal interest."God really favored him but he did not favor himself"

Sans Commante
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Baawaa(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2012
kingoflag: Everybody trying to absolve themselves before the Khaki Boys strike. We hear you loud and clear, Baba, and we appreciate that you left us Billions of Dollars (and Cleared the debt) which your chosen one has since squandered, but you're still also as guilty as the rest of them. Sorry.
This is a comment from the spirit grin grin
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by nagoma(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2012
OBJ had the best chance in the life of Nigeria . He had the cooperation of all , all looked up to him. He had the respect From all ( at least in the early days) . He had all the resources, he had the international support. No Nigerian President ever had such an enabling environment for progress & transformation. But OBJ messed it up , supervised corruption and made it an instrument of governance encouraged division and disunity and in the end achieved nothing but an acrimonious degenerate country , a nation that is laughing stock for the rest of the world. A country whose world leadership is in diseases , crime, illiteracy, terrorism , poverty and squalor. A nation at the bottom the table in world list of health, education, human behavior, and quality of life for it's citizens. All because of the tyranny of it's leaders like Obasanjo and especially obasanjo. How can that rogue who imposed the disaster we have now as president - Jona. How can he open his mouth and talk?
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by dedeman: 4:20pm On May 23, 2012
kheart: seconded
fool
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by enest4all: 4:21pm On May 23, 2012
Mr OBJ u had d chance 2 change dis belove God given temperate country of ours into a nation 4 all n 4 our unborn children but u refuse. N now u r complainin 4 d incumpent leaders. U r 2 blame 4 dis country's tantrum situation. U r a d only tru leader of nija left bt u r fuckn up Obj

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by dedeman: 4:24pm On May 23, 2012
nagoma: OBJ had the best chance in the life of Nigeria . He had the cooperation of all , all looked up to him. He had the respect From all ( at least in the early days) . He had all the resources, he had the international support. No Nigerian President ever had such an enabling environment for progress & transformation. But OBJ messed it up , supervised corruption and made it an instrument of governance encouraged division and disunity and in the end achieved nothing but an acrimonious degenerate country , a nation that is laughing stock for the rest of the world. A country whose world leadership is in diseases , crime, illiteracy, terrorism , poverty and squalor. A nation at the bottom the table in world list of health, education, human behavior, and quality of life for it's citizens. All because of the tyranny of it's leaders like Obasanjo and especially obasanjo. How can that rogue who imposed the disaster we have now as president - Jona. How can he open his mouth and talk?
cos truth cannot be hiden, i knw if u hv simila oportunity, u wil b worse
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2012
9jadelta:

so is he the one that elected those into office? shocked

WRONG QUESTION my dear..

What you should be asking was if there was an election during Obasanjos era!!

Secondly, they were a band of thives that collaborated to steal this country blind.. Thats why none of them ever got arrested or tried..
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by dedeman: 4:27pm On May 23, 2012
jeddyMay: Its very simple n noted baba iyabo
dat means Iyabo is a rogue n she-thief. @ those dat claim he fought corruption, obasanjo used EFCC to fight those dat didn't dance 2his tune. Its obvious dat our leaders r bunch of thieves n annoyn set of animals. He spent 8yrs in office wt failed third term bid((we all know hw it went down wt a lot of bribe claim), will he say he does not know about Ibori corrupt ways.he shld be ashame of d judges they appointed. Abeg, make we leave matter for matthias jare
senseless fool
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2012
timmy1999:
You are stupid for saying that..na ur papa you dey abuse...common ibo boy.wey no dey respect elder

Is your mother still hooking at Obalende behind mr. Biggs?!
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2012
walex_biz:

then go start ur tribal website. Dats if u got the brain. Eyin were u will bow to the power of education of the south west people.

All that education and all you have to show for it are the likes of Obasanjo, Adedibu, aregbesola and all those NURTW thugs!! Ewu Ota farm! Intelligence my arse!
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Ikology(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2012
bisiaet: @ Kayusfity
You must be mad for including yoruba in your post. I was bashing all you bastard igbo's yesterday and seun's mod were shaking and running all around threads to block my post. Now they leave u bloody tribalist to spit poo as u wish. Did OBJ steal your father's money? Abi your yeye pastor wey dey take man of God rob u every Sunday no worst pass am? What of your igbo chuba okadigbo wey use N75million kill salah ram? Foolish slow poke.

I sincerely thank you may God bless you've said it all but I must tell you i'm not among those ugly head tribalist who claim the East are saint.

I have just said it in yesterday thread when a pastor was kidnapped and murder in my own state the most funniest thing was that my people went on holiday or busy too much in Onitsha market or Alaba Market that they could not comment on the issue but if it was a Yoruba name or Edo name or Akwa Ibom name or Hausa name that was mentioned my people would not be too busy then its then you'll see all sorts of abuse, name callings, tribal nonsense, biafra nonsense and so on but when an Igbo man name show up for any wrondoing then my people will disappear. Look at the way they turn Obj words to Yoruba matter as if it was entire Yoruba Obj spoke for this is so unfortunate.

They are now here to raise their ugly tribalist heads and vomit jargon because its Obj' so is it Obj alone that stole money in Nigeria?What about the so many kind of Okhadigbo? What about those our so called leaders who sold our birthright for lust of uncontrolled love for money that has snatched away presidency from our region till date, are we not celebrating these same people by covering our own dirty a s s and be attacking someone else dirty a s s?? Tribalist wake up. This is 2012 grow up and do something better with your time and stop digressing every serious issue to tribal issue, wake up this is affecting our generation by turning us everyday to a second class citizen in our own country making other tribe not to trust us a bit and "Aso Rock seat" become like abomination to the East just because of all these tribal rants and jargons guys wake up. I know this will anger them seriously because truth is their worst enermy. Dying of Ego, pride and tribal sentiment. God have mercy.

O boy you are more tribalistic than any other person or group you are refering to. Your generalisation is harsh and faulty
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by dapo338(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2012
Hehn hehn, we all know that, even the late Fela Anikulapo always say that.... well the solution to our sufferings in naija is disintegration, “I believe we will get there, but all Nigerians must play their roles,” Obasanjo said." If Yoruba man wants to fight for his right, Igbo and Hausa will criticize... make we all answer our papa name and we go know wetin we go do if we get thief president for our midst.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by lanred81: 5:25pm On May 23, 2012
ismhab: HOW ABOUT THE 16 BILLION DOLLAR THAT U LOOTED MR. OBJ, U ARE THE FATHER OF ARMED ROBBERS, YEYE YORUBA MAN.

U ‎​Aяε̲ very stupid to mention yoruba in dis! Is there any tribe in Nigeria that's more corrupt than ur useless,wicked and hopeless Igbo tribe ? Animal!
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by fortyfeet(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2012
OBJ declared asset of N20.00 as at 1999, but today?
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by lanred81: 5:41pm On May 23, 2012
The most corrupt tribe in Nigeria are the Igbos! Aren't they ashamed to spit bullshit bout the Yorubas here ? Fuckin nonentities!!!
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by dayokanu(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2012
OBJ no be you give us Retardeen as president?
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by nagoma(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2012
dedeman: cos truth cannot be hiden, i knw if u hv simila oportunity, u wil b worse

Nothing to do with tribal politics my friend OBJ as a person had all the good will but messed up. It doesn't matter if I would do worse as you claim to know, at least I have the benefit of the doubt. For him it was an abysmal failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash / What Do You Think Of This Ad From Osun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.