Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo (14554 Views)

The Lions Den Of Arewa / Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues / Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by megxo(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2012
Kayusfity:

You must be mad for including yoruba in your post. I was bashing all you bastard igbo's yesterday and seun's mod were shaking and running all around threads to block my post. Now they leave u bloody tribalist to spit poo as u wish. Did OBJ steal your father's money? Abi your yeye pastor wey dey take man of God rob u every Sunday no worst pass am? What of your igbo chuba okadigbo wey use N75million kill salah ram? Foolish slow poke
BUT obj NA STILL FOOLISH yORUBA MAN SHEY wink
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 23, 2012
No coment am wit my girl frend now. Rogues in nairaland oh sori national atrocity
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by omoranmilowo: 12:51pm On May 23, 2012
Who among you can boldly say am innocent.Clean youself before accusing others.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by hbabe(f): 12:53pm On May 23, 2012
OBJ is right but who will help us get rid of the rogues and armed robbers?
"A house divided against itself cannot stand"
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Ijebulogic(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2012
This Nigerian politics comedy is more fun than DSTV grin![b][/b]

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Super1759: 12:54pm On May 23, 2012
"Obj,huhari .....in a meeting.BH would have thrown bomb there and that will be the begining of new nigeria.they are even badder and worser (don't mind ma grammer jooor)than the law makers,I mean our elder states men
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by opabukun(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2012
ANTITRIBALISM: No Tribalism, Delete Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Wipe Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Erase Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Flush Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Sweep Tribalism, Terminate Tribalism, Condemn Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, Fight Tribalism, Kill Tribalism and Bury Tribalism.
Ile-Ife:
WOE BETIDE anyone that desires to live long and be successful as Obasanjo, but is here insulting him. those of you that have handsome fathers and uncles, what have you or your parents contributed to Nigeria? Tafa and other criminals where arrested during his tenure, now how many have been arrested since he left office? as for the northerners on this forum, i feel your pain. It's natural for you guys to hate him (ismhab & co), but for a southerner to insult this man at the slightest opportunity is unbecoming, if you continue you will never live long to attain his age or success. He is not a magician and its so obvious he did his best. what have the people that ruled before abd after him done? nothing!
Ile-Ife:
WOE BETIDE anyone that desires to live long and be successful as Obasanjo, but is here insulting him. those of you that have handsome fathers and uncles, what have you or your parents contributed to Nigeria? Tafa and other criminals where arrested during his tenure, now how many have been arrested since he left office? as for the northerners on this forum, i feel your pain. It's natural for you guys to hate him (ismhab & co), but for a southerner to insult this man at the slightest opportunity is unbecoming, if you continue you will never live long to attain his age or success. He is not a magician and its so obvious he did his best. what have the people that ruled before abd after him done? nothing!

I folo U 4 back. Nofin doeth U!

Ile-ife, hmmnn...d ancetral of knowledge. Your words full of bitter truth. Weldone
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by lacasa: 12:55pm On May 23, 2012
Though OBJ is also a rogue n armed-robber esp wen he was in govt,

But, hate him or luv him, U̶̲̥̅̊ just have τ̅o respect him (unlike the current retardeen we have now)

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by mikron(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2012
So if the national, state assembly and d judiciary are thieves like he said what then shld we call him (obj). a SAINT? Lol. A man that sank N16 billion dollars a month to the end of his tenure as president on N.I.P.P. (his fraudulent conduit pipe where our collective wealth were siphoned away to God knws where) making us believe his administration was building power projects for the nation now open his mouth to call smaller thieves THIEVES is to say the least very amusing. It is only in nigeria you see such things. That man should be in jail.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by doctokwus: 12:58pm On May 23, 2012
Father of Modern republic corruption.Be dat as it may,it must be sadly noted that successive govts after him av reversed d comparatively giant,evn if partisan,self centred strides he made in d area of corruption;d worse has bn dis present administration.So Obasanjo has earned d bragging rites wen d he luks at d 360dgrees turn GEJ has made.As for his allegation,its quite obvious,its populated by all those Obj sed,but he 4got one other ingrdient of this lot:full of ritualist,some of who are ready to sell evn dere souls for power& money
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by joshuapharm(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2012
i guess there's no space for beaf on dis thread...beaf oooooo...come oo..ur bosses need ur support... ;Di guess there's no space for beaf on dis thread...beaf oooooo...come oo..ur bosses need ur support...dull boy...
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Aladinn(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2012
lacasa: Though OBJ is also a rogue n armed-robber esp wen he was in govt,

But, hate him or luv him, U̶̲̥̅̊ just have τ̅o respect him (unlike the current retardeen we have now)
Today, i agree with lacasa. OBJ has cast the first stone. Let the National Assembly bring up allegations against him and have him prosecuted. At least, he's no longer in power. But they won't, because OBJ knows they all hide their skeletons.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by ismhab(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2012
FOOL AT 70, WILL EVER BE FOOL FOR EVER.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by cjfavour(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2012
See OBJ calling somebody rogue and robber. OBJ,corruption itself. Oya N/A shld reopen Ndudi elumelu NIPP panel report now. OBJ is a shameless man who thought dt all Nigerians suffers frm amnesia.Sorry OBJ,nt me.I still remember all u did. Chris uba,adedibu debacles.i remember them.even d way u hand pick those who'll win election in 9ja. Shame on u OBJ!!!
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by ismhab(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2012
MR. OBJ HOW ABOUT THE GHANA MUST GO THAT YOU HAVE SENT TO THE MEMBERS OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY? OH SORRY THAT ONE IS A GIFT.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by cjfavour(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2012
omoranmilowo: Who among you can boldly say am innocent.Clean youself before accusing others.
at least he OBJ made it impossible for ppl like me to join politics and contribute our quota and allow ppl to see whether i'm as corrupt as he. The diff btw obj and i is dt he was and is a public officer and he's suppose to be above corruption bt he was nt. He is a golden fish dt has no hidden place d day he accepted to b a public officer.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Coldfaya(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2012
SMH
Wonders shall neva end. Its like a teacher scolding his students for heeding to his advice and excellently passing his course. U gave dem a good curricullum baba! Has ur memory failed u??
Sharrrap der old man; r u not one of d founding fathers of corruption?? Stop playin with Nigerians intellegence. Am not siding d crooks in d N/A nor d state ass. Jst dat We havn't forgotten ur deeds n missdeeds so soon. Mtchewww #lostrespect4U#
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by NAJALYN: 1:16pm On May 23, 2012
We are aware those at the helm of affairs are corrupt. God in His infinite mercy solve this very serious problem for us.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by ismhab(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2012
QUE. WHO INVENT CORRUPTION IN THE WORLD?
ANS. OBJ.
QUE. WHO GIVES CORRUPTION?
ANS. OBJ.
QUE. WHO COLLECT CORRUPTION?
ANS. OBJ'S DAUGHTER.
QUE. WHO INVESTED IN CORRUPTION?
ANS. OBJ.
QUE. WHO PLANTED CORRUPTION?
ANS. OBJ.
QUE. WHO CULTIVATED CORRUPTION?
ANS. OBJ.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by manny4life(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2012
Isn't this the case of POT calling kettle black? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On May 23, 2012
Has anything changed since he was the head of state, apart from the attire?
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by 175(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2012
Viewing this topic: pcicero(m), jimtosam, shinken(m), kioboy(m), HARDDON, Aladinn(m), naijaworkz(m), PresidentT(m), Beaf, Emmyswat(m), kaydkay (m), oladimeji02, pboy2buzy(m), Whizkay(m), markpenk, Fhemmmy and 40 guest(s)

Somebody just hide inside hia n no wan contribiute. #GodisWatchingYou#
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by godello: 2:19pm On May 23, 2012
Stealing the run for yoruba vein, obj,bode, bankole, et al. God save naija.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by ismhab(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2012
godello: Stealing the run for yoruba vein, obj,bode, bankole, et al. God save naija.
U FORGET FORMER AVIATION MINISTER, FEMI FANI KAYODE.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by linsa01(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2012
May God punish this man. He no dey there as president when Adedibu Carry 'Agbero' boys go impeach Ladoja for office? see as he talk like saint.... next topic jor.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by bisiaet: 2:44pm On May 23, 2012
@ Kayusfity
You must be mad for including yoruba in your post. I was bashing all you bastard igbo's yesterday and seun's mod were shaking and running all around threads to block my post. Now they leave u bloody tribalist to spit poo as u wish. Did OBJ steal your father's money? Abi your yeye pastor wey dey take man of God rob u every Sunday no worst pass am? What of your igbo chuba okadigbo wey use N75million kill salah ram? Foolish slow poke.

I sincerely thank you may God bless you've said it all but I must tell you i'm not among those ugly head tribalist who claim the East are saint.

I have just said it in yesterday thread when a pastor was kidnapped and murder in my own state the most funniest thing was that my people went on holiday or busy too much in Onitsha market or Alaba Market that they could not comment on the issue but if it was a Yoruba name or Edo name or Akwa Ibom name or Hausa name that was mentioned my people would not be too busy then its then you'll see all sorts of abuse, name callings, tribal nonsense, biafra nonsense and so on but when an Igbo man name show up for any wrondoing then my people will disappear. Look at the way they turn Obj words to Yoruba matter as if it was entire Yoruba Obj spoke for this is so unfortunate.

They are now here to raise their ugly tribalist heads and vomit jargon because its Obj' so is it Obj alone that stole money in Nigeria?What about the so many kind of Okhadigbo? What about those our so called leaders who sold our birthright for lust of uncontrolled love for money that has snatched away presidency from our region till date, are we not celebrating these same people by covering our own dirty a s s and be attacking someone else dirty a s s?? Tribalist wake up. This is 2012 grow up and do something better with your time and stop digressing every serious issue to tribal issue, wake up this is affecting our generation by turning us everyday to a second class citizen in our own country making other tribe not to trust us a bit and "Aso Rock seat" become like abomination to the East just because of all these tribal rants and jargons guys wake up. I know this will anger them seriously because truth is their worst enermy. Dying of Ego, pride and tribal sentiment. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by ismhab(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2012
linsa01: May God punish this man. He no dey there as president when Adedibu Carry 'Agbero' boys go impeach Ladoja for office? see as he talk like saint.... next topic jor.
AMEEN
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 23, 2012
jmaine: Saint Aremu grin . . . .why you dey dis-own ya "Shildren" na cheesy . . . .

Something dey vex baba wey him no wan talk grin . . . . .
grin grin grin grin grin
No mind am. Make him tell us wetin dey pain am.
As for Gowon still 'praying' for his elusive unity.
Someone should serve him a cup of hot coffee. Even if he does not drink it, He would definitely smell it!
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by dadd2(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2012
WE SHOULD ALL PUT TRIBAL SENTIMENTS ASIDE,OUR LEADERS FROM ALL NOOKS AND CRANNIES HAVE FAILED US.FUNNY ENOUGH, THEY USED THE YOUTHS TO ACHIEVE WHATEVER THEY ACHIEVED.MY CLARION CALL TO THE YOUTHS OF THIS GREAT AND BLESSED NATION IS TO COME TOGETHER AS ONE AND WRESLE POWER FROM OUR FAILED OLD GENERATION LEADERS.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Nano99: 2:56pm On May 23, 2012
One house my people!!!! Please let us be realistic by facing/responding to issue quite rationally and frankly and not sentimentally. The man OBJ has told you exactly how he sees the current state of affairs in the country as regard the senate and state houses of assembly. The least you could do is to respond in such light backing your argument with adequate facts instead of talking about party affiliation,tribalism, Buhari this Buhari that. To me, Nigeria is such a big state to govern and it's not totally unexpected to see some set of avaricious politicians or holders of public offices wanting to steal or abuse their offices. At such what is expected from a president, is to make an example of such an individual which he OBJ did while in office and i think he should be commended for that and only hope that other presidents should muster the courage to do so. Okay? So please respond in this light......
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by walexbiz(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2012
[quote author=cjfavour]See OBJ calling somebody rogue and robber. OBJ,corruption itself. Oya N/A shld reopen Ndudi elumelu NIPP panel report now. OBJ is a shameless man who thought dt all Nigerians suffers frm amnesia.Sorry OBJ,nt me.I still remember all u did. Chris uba,adedibu debacles.i remember them.even d way u hand pick those who'll win election in
9ja. Shame on u OBJ!!![/quot
e]

i am not supporting Obj but the truth ndudi elumelu demanded bribe and so the report is absolute rubbisg.
Re: National Assembly Is A Den Of Rogues & Armed Robbers - Obasanjo by Scissorshand(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2012
I think Obasanjo was the chairman of PDP's BOT.What did he do to ensure a systemic fix to the electoral process of his party,to ensure that the right people get to elective offices.As a president,was there nothing he could have done to give us a transparent and better electoral system?It's easy to point fingers,but what did he do when he was the most powerful man in the land?Probably,if he writes an open letter to GEJ,suggesting what he could have done to better the electoral process,policies that will improve our lot,etc,(abi,really,whats there to hide?),then we will know he truly means well.Rather than casting aspersions,he should remember,he was the president that oversaw(directly or indirectly) the process that gave us this present group of leaders.He should take responsibility, and propose solutions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon / Sokoto Government Grants Amnesty To 8,000 Ghost Workers / 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.