Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ (13934 Views)

Nobel Prize For Conceding Defeat?: Stop Insulting GEJ. / Stop Insulting GEJ !!! / Stop Insulting Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 24, 2012
^^
Because he's the most useless President ever in the history of this country that's why
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by truth4meal(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2012
la Capri: They insult GEJ d way dey insult their fathers & beat their mothers @ home
Especially when the dad dnt care about their welfare and he protects the child's enemies from justice. Or wen he allows Boko Haram kill his siblings

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ziccoit: 4:22pm On May 24, 2012
Osario: I have travelled around the world, I can tell that Nigerians are very loud, raw, brash, and very socially unrefined. We have no sense of public decency. Its only a brainless nation that produces the kind of stuff we read on nairaland. Goodluck Jonathan is the best president Nigeria ever had.

And you have traveled around the world?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Detongue: 4:24pm On May 24, 2012
I find out dat a lot of ppl are not well brought up...(no home training.) If u can insult a man as old as ur father, it den means dat some ppl here, don't hv fathers. No apology
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2012
ziccoit:

And you have traveled around the world?

Abegi ignore him, he is dumb like his master the retardeen.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 24, 2012
Detongue: I find out dat a lot of ppl are not well brought up...(no home training.) If u can insult a man as old as ur father, it den means dat some ppl here, don't hv fathers. No apology

That shows you're just a coward like your pops - and he definitely didn't raise you right..

Your pops raised you to be a fool, and a coward. cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 4:33pm On May 24, 2012
AjanleKoko: The average Nigerian is not much different from GEJ anyways. Weak, stupid, lazy, and foolish.
That doesn't exonerate GEJ anyways. The only people praising him in Nigeria seem to be mostly people of his ilk, who are directly connected to his fortunes. Plus, maybe some people who are from his part of the country and don't live in Nigeria. They can afford the luxury of supporting him, since their lives are intact anyway.

The average South-East or South-South Nigerian who lives in Nigeria, detests GEJ and his government. Just like the average northerner detests IBB, and the average South-Westerner detests OBJ. The three men are all criminals that have played, or continue playing, their ignoble parts in ruining Nigeria. Shikena.

Stop the dishonesty about the South-East or South-South. We all know what the truth about what the ugly game really is. Ask ACN.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mjconcept(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

That shows you're just a coward like your pops - and he definitely didn't raise you right..

Your pops raised you to be a fool, and a coward. cool
How?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 24, 2012
I don't even expect why people should respect a clueless thieving scum..

Would you respect an armed robber??
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Malawian(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2012
Yoruba people as well as their hausa-fulani masters DO NOT want jonathans administration to succeed Because if jonathan succeeds, they will not have a moral right to demand the presidency since they had always browned things up for the country. It even gets better in that should jonathan fail, they will use their media strenght to control their opinion that easterners cant govern the country. They have even joined boko haram in causing mayhem accross the country to subdue jonathan's government. We in the east are smarter than we look. We know where you are taking all these to. The only reason you yorubas succeeded in betraying us during the war was because of our class. Obviously, such cheap betrayal would'nt have been posible if we were gutter people like you guys. Why do i respect yoruba people? Because you guys are not just confortable in the mud but you love being in it. It takes a certain kind of man. Jonathan will continue as president beyond 2015 if he is still alive or we go our seperate ways!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 24, 2012
mjconcept:
How?

Only cowards would respect a thieving, and clueless scum - because they're scared of the repercussion..

Why should I respect a man with no dignity, and self-respect?? Once you don't care about your dignity, and you don't respect yourself - you can't expect people to respect you, period...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by aljharem(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2012
Na wa o !

I don't support the insult of Mr president. It just shows how manner-less we are. You can criticise without insult.

@Willy-willy, Malawian and co. Na wa for una o !
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Godogwu: 4:37pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex: You earn respect, you don't demand it.. cool

GEJ hasn't earned no respect - only pigs, tribalists, and fellow thieving bastards and puppets respect that man..

He stole (Yeah, every kobo they steal from Nigeria is part of my national wealth) from me and my unborn children, and he deserves no respect. cool

No offense tho, but what exactly did GEJ steal from you and your unborn children?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mjconcept(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

Only cowards would respect a thieving, and clueless scum - because they're scared of the repercussion..

Why should I respect a man with no dignity, and self-respect?? Once you don't care about your dignity, and you don't respect yourself - you can't expect people to respect you, period...
How?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Beaf: 4:39pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Stop the dishonesty about the South-East or South-South. We all know what the truth of the ugly game is. Ask ACN.

In fact, the simplest way to test this would be to gather all the usernames of those that use words like "retardeen" and geographically locate their section of origin. The truth is bitter, but we all know that the insults on GEJ are a political game harnessing ethnic bigotry and played by the fools in ACN.

Within the next couple of years, it would be plain to see that their primitive route is the surest path to increasing irrelevance and defeat. Indeed it is already becoming apparent in the losing alliances they have been trying to strike up. Losers align with losers.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On May 24, 2012
HNosegbe:

Abi o. I can imagine someone saying "I voted for Jonathan because I shook hands with his wife". As Kobojunkie would say, ROTFLMAO!!!! grin

Time will tell . . . .
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by vinceobe: 4:39pm On May 24, 2012
The northern governors spokesman Gov Babangida Aliu says the North will use the Yorubas to dislodge GEJ in 2015. Yorubas, when will you be tired of being used and then dumped like used nappy by the North? Despite your being loyally used as alley, your people are being killed daily in the North. Two of your professors were killed recently in Kano by Boko Haram. GEJ is God sent to you. He is the only redeemer you have. Just as the Jews did not know that the Messiah has come, that is how I perceive your situation. Cherio!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by genxris: 4:40pm On May 24, 2012
I tink most of d people always insulting GEJ on internet are just helping in damaging d image of d country ,we have a lot of difficult & hard to please citizens in naija, when d president acts fast they will critisize him and when he is slow &diplomatic in actions they insult him...i didn't want to be tribalistic but i have noticed most yorubas get maximum satisfaction in pouring abuses to GEJ & d muslims/hausas never want to believe that GEJ can be of any good whatsoever...during d January fuel subsidy crises,these two tribes i mentioned wanted to raze down nigeria and make d present govt go mad with protests,insults,abuses and lawlessness ,today in Lagos,doctors are on strike and no SNG,SNL,NLC and no resident of Lagos have pulled down d roof.
I am not GEJ crusader but lets show some respect to d office of d number 1 man in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On May 24, 2012
fred2265: This is not just a Nigerian thing, it happens all over the world.

True Dat . . . Even in nations where things works, talkless of ours where NOTHING works . . .
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2012
1025:
@sagamite,
a nigerian court ordered the presidency to pay the family of a terrorist N100m? and how much did the court order the federal govt to pay the families of the killed youth corpers? do we have a court in nigeria? what is the name of the court? where was this court when ayo salami was pushed out of office and what is the court saying now that jonathan is not allowing him back after njc has resolved that he be reinstalled?
do you know baba suwe? how much did the court asked that he be paid and how much has he received? come, u can deceive some ppl some times but u can't deceive all the ppl all the time.

You tell me what the courts told the government to pay the corpers' family because am not aware. So tell me.

Tell me how much they said Baba suwe shoild be paid. Tell me what the court said the government should do with Salami.

I wait.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by vinceobe: 4:44pm On May 24, 2012
vinceobe: [/color]Na una yeruba people wey no get principles na im dey make hausa fulani dey believe say dem be the issue. Make una go sokoto go give una oga MouthAction. Yeye dey smell. Honestly, aren't you yorubas ashamed of your serial duplicities? What do you guys stand for?[b]Na una yeruba people wey no get principles na im dey make hausa fulani dey believe say dem be the issue. Make una go sokoto go give una oga MouthAction. Yeye dey smell. Honestly, aren't you yorubas ashamed of your serial duplicities? What do you guys stand for?[/b]Na una yeruba people wey no get principles na im dey make hausa fulani dey believe say dem be the issue. Make una go sokoto go give una oga MouthAction. Yeye dey smell. Honestly, aren't you yorubas ashamed of your serial duplicities? What do you guys stand for?

The northern governors spokesman Gov Babangida Aliu says the North will use the Yorubas to dislodge GEJ in 2015. Yorubas, when will you be tired of being used and then dumped by the North? Despite your being loyally used as an alley, your people are being killed daily in the North. Two of your professors were killed recently in Kano by Boko Haram. GEJ is God sent to you. He is the only redeemer you have. Just as the Jews did not know that the Messiah has come, that is how I perceive your situation. Cherio![b][/b][color=#990000][/colo[i][/i][/i][i][color=#006600]
r]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mjconcept(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2012
vinceobe: [/color]Na una yeruba people wey no get principles na im dey make hausa fulani dey believe say dem be the issue. Make una go sokoto go give una oga MouthAction. Yeye dey smell. Honestly, aren't you yorubas ashamed of your serial duplicities? What do you guys stand for?[b]Na una yeruba people wey no get principles na im dey make hausa fulani dey believe say dem be the issue. Make una go sokoto go give una oga MouthAction. Yeye dey smell. Honestly, aren't you yorubas ashamed of your serial duplicities? What do you guys stand for?[/b]Na una yeruba people wey no get principles na im dey make hausa fulani dey believe say dem be the issue. Make una go sokoto go give una oga MouthAction. Yeye dey smell. Honestly, aren't you yorubas ashamed of your serial duplicities? What do you guys stand for?

The northern governors spokesman Gov Babangida Aliu says the North will use the Yorubas to dislodge GEJ in 2015. Yorubas, when will you be tired of being used and then dumped by the North? Despite your being loyally used as an alley, your people are being killed daily in the North. Two of your professors were killed recently in Kano by Boko Haram. GEJ is God sent to you. He is the only redeemer you have. Just as the Jews did not know that the Messiah has come, that is how I perceive your situation. Cherio![b][/b][color=#990000]
You are raising a point in a very insultive way.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Tropilo(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2012
I think most of this insults started with the fuel subsidy thing. Ordinarily, a lot of the people pouring verbal vernom would probably have been giving excuses for the President as concerned other issues like power, security etc knowing he's obviously being sabotaged by the "sponsors of the criminal boko haram".
However, no matter the reasons we should respect the office of President and consequently pray for the occupier.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ziccoit: 4:46pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Stop the dishonesty about the South-East or South-South. We all know what the truth about what the ugly game really is. Ask ACN.

Not CPC any more?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 24, 2012
genxris: I tink most of d people always insulting GEJ on internet are just helping in damaging d image of d country ,we have a lot of difficult & hard to please citizens in naija, when d president acts fast they will critisize him and when he is slow &diplomatic in actions they insult him...i didn't want to be tribalistic but i have noticed most yorubas get maximum satisfaction in pouring abuses to GEJ & d muslims/hausas never want to believe that GEJ can be of any good whatsoever...during d January fuel subsidy crises,these two tribes i mentioned wanted to raze down nigeria and make d present govt go mad with protests,insults,abuses and lawlessness ,today in Lagos,doctors are on strike and no SNG,SNL,NLC and no resident of Lagos have pulled down d roof.
I am not GEJ crusader but lets show some respect to d office of d number 1 man in Nigeria

Do you watch international news media - and how they call GEJ a WEAK PRESIDENT all the time?

Everyone knows he's weak, and utterly corrupt, save that damaging the already battered image for the birds..

Corruption, Boko Haram, joblessness etc are the things damaging the country's image - not a president every tom, dick, and mariah call weak..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mipemi(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2012
His actions have been annoying too..see d annoyin new year gift he gave us and now he's planning on increasin power fees...why d hell won't he be insulted...not to talk about the boko haram menace...gosh! D man is weak..and that is professor of english wife...lool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

In fact, the simplest way to test this would be to gather all the usernames of those that use words like "retardeen" and geographically locate their section of origin. The truth is bitter, but we all know that the insults on GEJ are a political game harnessing ethnic bigotry and played by the fools in ACN.

Within the next couple of years, it would be plain to see that their primitive route is the surest path to increasing irrelevance and defeat. Indeed it is already becoming apparent in the losing alliances they have been trying to strike up. Losers align with losers.

Have you also checked the Geography of those who called Yar Adua names like Yar'Adull? or the geography of those who insulted OBJ without relenting during his 8yrs

I dont expect a bigot like you to think that deep anyway
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by PeterKbaba: 4:56pm On May 24, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Shut up. When their "egbon" was there for 8 years, OBJ was the most insulted person on NL both by Yorubas and non-Yorubas. So because GEJ is Ijaw, we should not insult his incompetent decisions?

Y'all are hoping that if you keep crying "tribalism", the insults will stop. No, it won't. Because it's not a tribalistic issue. I, for one, has nothing against the Ijaws.

God bless you... when obj was there, it was mostly yorubas that were always insulting him and also protesting... An igbo man would rather die in silence because the man come from their town, knowing well the man and his cronies are eating all their resources bad
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by Godogwu: 4:58pm On May 24, 2012
Every president has his critics, even Obama has a wide range of them, therefore it is no surprise that GEJ has some too. Most people just started hating on the guy after the price of gasoline increased( the whole subsidy saga). Personally I don't believe he is the perfect president, there is never one..... But I have heard him talk, watched his interviews and I will say that he has great plans for the country. I'm really not into the whole tribalistic debate, the president can come from anywhere....I don't really care, what intrest me is our country's growth and indeed we have started to achieve that growth (the third fastest growing world economy). If someone died in 2000 and was resurrected this year, that person will notice the great positive change in the country. Finally, bad mouthing Nigeria or the president will most definitely not better the situation of the country, same thing as tribalism...... Nigeria needs its citizens to believe that one day, in the nearest future it will be proclaimed a first world country. smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by ziccoit: 4:58pm On May 24, 2012
Beaf:

Your level of reasoning and conceptualisation of issues is always at variant with principle of right thinking and developmental oriented ideologies. Why are you like this?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Like Insulting GEJ by mjconcept(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

Do you watch international news media - and how they call GEJ a WEAK PRESIDENT all the time?

They call a weak president because he isn't playing by the rules but i must admit GEJ seems weak at times.

Everyone knows he's weak, and utterly corrupt, save that damaging the already battered image for the birds..
The image of Nigeria has already been damaged by our past leaders.

Corruption, Boko Haram, joblessness etc are the things damaging the country's image - not a president every tom, dick, and mariah call weak..
Corruption is already our culture,boko haram caused by greedy politicians who seek power and wealth by all means OBODO ADIRO MMA BU URU NDI NZE,joblessness long contracted deadly diesease. You should just publicly admit you just hate GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Remain Resolute, Unintimidated, Says Fayose / JAMB under Oloyede made ₦‎50 Billion for FG in one year — Shettima / North Shops For Vice-Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.