Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? (2368 Views)

Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 23, 2012
For both men and women, ladies and gentlemen. Time to share the conquests you made with your charm and sexiness.

I'll start:

About two years ago, I met a guy, actually a man then, about 10 years older than me. We chatted up on yahoo, phone calls during the night, sexy and provocative glances whenever our eyes met and so on.

He was so mesmerized by my words and my manner of speech that the guy couldn't believe he actually met a girl like in in Italy. Though I came here at a tender age, my English was almost flawless and my grammar was way beyond the league of some Nigerian graduates. Besides my accent was just too sexy. . .a mix of Italian and English. Also I rocked pidgin like I was born and bred in Warri.

To cut the long (indeed very long) story short, he came over to my house for a visit, I gave him the treat of his life but he insisted he didn't want sex. Few days later he was back again and this time it was even more fun, though we still didn't have sex. In his words he came back the second time because he couldn't help it.

When I asked him, why he didn't want to get down with me he simply said: I think that'd be too dangerous for me. But bobo still dey trip till date.

He still says he can't forget the first time he came to my house. . .and whenever we are alone, he won't take his hands off my waist.

Ladies and gentlemen, have you ever been so sexy, that
1. The other party ran for their life so they wouldn't end up trapped in your seductive web?

2. The other party just kept coming back for more and more?
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 23, 2012
^^i have to ask: didnt you think that maybe you was to direct and therefore scared the guy away instead of "seduce" him? if you truly had seduced him, then he would have said YES the minute you asked him to mount you. if he was not willing to do what you wanted then you didnt have him in the palm of your hand AKA seduced! many run because of the fear of WHO YOU ARE, not what you could bring to their lives.....like a guy who think a gal is the biggest LovePeddler in town simply because she tried to entice him , and therefore he runs like hell.

i think that the art of seduction is having that person in the palm of your hand, and do what you please with them. if you cant control them (and mount them whenever you desire) then i dont see it as seduction, but rather as just curiosity.
IMHO the art of seduction has all to do with control, the control of that person through your actions/words etc that drove them in a ZOMBIE STATE frame of mind.......your are the puppeteer and they are the puppet and you can do whatever you desire with them. if that person still has control of their own actions/minds, then seduction there is NOT.

1 Like

Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Killz1(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2012
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 23, 2012
You are right MJ, that's another perspective into the matter. But just like someone can stay away from you because they are repulsed, they can also keep a distance because they fear what the attraction might do to them.

Well, I know I'm not a LovePeddler. . .and I keep my affairs on a very low profile. The guys I joke with are the ones I don't have a minimum of attraction for and that's how he is too.

I studied him attentively. I know of his flings. . .he'll never be caught chatting intimately with someone he likes.

For some reasons though, I'm glad we didn't have sex at last, because that'd have been too awkward, considering he's quite present in my social circle.

But all the same, he was also a very charming and seductive person.
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 23, 2012
some men do get turned off by a forward woman, but still want to know how far it could go...in order to thereafter go tell their friends about what he "could" have done....and thus feel better about himself, lol.

also many Nigerian women are geniuses in the art of seduction..... i dont see why all these men would kill themselves for them, if they were not. only a true seductress could bring out the mugu in a man.

2 Likes

Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 23, 2012
In Nigeria, I think it's just a matter of offer-demand.

Nigerian men like sex and some Nigerian women like money.

1 Like

Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by coogar: 10:17pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89:
1. The other party ran for their life so they wouldn't end up trapped in your seductive web?

it happens pretty often. girls running away cos they feel a guy is too smooth to be true.
their body is telling them yes but their head is saying "no, don't do it!!!! i wouldn't
call it seduction though....it's merely a fatal attraction.
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:

it happens pretty often. girls running away cos they feel a guy is too smooth to be true.
their body is telling them yes but their head is saying "no, don't do it!!!! i wouldn't

Ok. . .let's call it fatal attraction. The kind of attraction that can do you more harm than good.

Another interesting perspective. smiley
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 23, 2012
The art of seduction is natural to some, while some learn it...

I really can't write a long essay tonight, but mere look, or just a kiss can set a girl's body on fire..

I need to be in the mood to be able to say a lot on this topic. grin
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89: In Nigeria, I think it's just a matter of offer-demand.
Nigerian men like sex and some Nigerian women like money.

i think it is much more than that, these ladies have the ability to bring the mugu out of ANY of these "somewhat" seduced men. it takes great skills to do that. of course, we also have the bunch of sexually starved desperate men who will do anything for a piece of coochie, but this is another subject.

coogar:

yes off course, but if it is brought on by the word/actions of that said man then he is a seductor, and she is the seductee. if the lady still listen to her head, then that seductor hasnt got his game right, the ones who do will have the lady disregard her what her head is telling her for the sweet words that comes out of this man's mouth.
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by slimyem: 10:35pm On May 23, 2012
i wouldnt exactly call my experiences arts of seduction...more like strong emotions and atrractions i have had to run away from because of disastrous impending endings.cheesy
....or maybe they were actually arts of seduction in which i was the seductee but never could admit it to myself...
Maybe!
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 23, 2012
Wow how come so much fear to let go to your most primitive instinct?
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by slimyem: 10:41pm On May 23, 2012
^its not fear,its CAUTION!
I have always carried a lot of that around...
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by coogar: 10:50pm On May 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
yes off course, but if it is brought on by the word/actions of that said man then he is a seductor, and she is the seductee. if the lady still listen to her head, then that seductor hasnt got his game right, the ones who do will have the lady disregard her what her head is telling her for the sweet words that comes out of this man's mouth.

i don't really agree.
would you say a seductor didn't get his game right after getting as far as intercourse but got
interrupted because seductee finally found her tongue to say no?
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 23, 2012
I'm confused now..

Fatal attraction or seduction - I don't think anyone can actually get away from both, until the deed is done..

It seems you guys are confusing mild attraction - with both fatal attraction, and seduction..

You can NEVER refuse fatal attraction. It's called fatal for a reason.
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by coogar: 11:01pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex: I'm confused now..

Fatal attraction or seduction - I don't think anyone can actually get away from both, until the deed is done..

It seems you guys are confusing mild attraction - with both fatal attraction, and seduction..

fatal attraction in the sense that the consequences of the attraction can be lethal.
the wife of your boss giving you the "come and get me" signals is a fatal attraction.
if you decide to take the offer, your boss could have you murdered.
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 23, 2012
I think the only way to quench an attraction is to consume it. . .or you just walk around with a burning desire devouring your mind! lipsrsealed not cool!
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by slimyem: 11:05pm On May 23, 2012
shymmex: I'm confused now..

you CAN refuse fatal attraction as soon as you know what it is by running far away as far as your legs can take you(literal).
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by slimyem: 11:07pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89: I think the only way to quench an attraction is to consume it. . .or you just walk around with [b]a burning desire devouring your mind! [b]lipsrsealed not cool!
.....which a lot of space and time can quench too..
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2012
coogar:
i don't really agree.
would you say a seductor didn't get his game right after getting as far as intercourse but got
interrupted because seductee finally found her tongue to say no?

its a game, and unless the seductor has that person under control at all time, then he will always fail. if he got her down to the bedmatic and then she suddenly sees the light then he simply dropped his guard and got caught off.
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by coogar: 11:40pm On May 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

its a game, and unless the seductor has that person under control at all time, then he will always fail. if he got her down to the bedmatic and then she suddenly sees the light then he simply dropped his guard and got caught off.

even after 24 thrusts?
how did he drop his guard? he was doing the right thing
but the seductee's left side of the brain woke up grin
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 23, 2012
slimyem: you CAN refuse fatal attraction as soon as you know what it is by running far away as far as your legs can take you(literal).

Do you even understand the context?? Ask questions next time lol...

So, in your own planet, you can refuse sex with someone you have "fatal attraction" for?? grin grin

Stick to following killz about on NL. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by slimyem: 12:06am On May 24, 2012
shymmex:

Do you even understand the context?? Ask questions next time lol...

So, in your own planet, you can refuse sex with someone you have "fatal attraction" for?? grin grin

Stick to following killz about on NL. undecided
okay....i'm in a really good mood..so i won't go there with you tonight...
...and yes,i CAN refuse sex with someone i have 'fatal attraction' for as soon as i know what it is by 'running away'.
Its my word for me!
Just take it or leave it since..you CAN'T prove it!
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by ezotik: 4:36am On May 24, 2012
michelin89: For both men and women, ladies and gentlemen. Time to share the conquests you made with your charm and sexiness.

I'll start:

About two years ago, I met a guy, actually a man then, about 10 years older than me. We chatted up on yahoo, phone calls during the night, sexy and provocative glances whenever our eyes met and so on.

He was so mesmerized by my words and my manner of speech that the guy couldn't believe he actually met a girl like in in Italy. Though I came here at a tender age, my English was almost flawless and my grammar was way beyond the league of some Nigerian graduates. Besides my accent was just too sexy. . .a mix of Italian and English. Also I rocked pidgin like I was born and bred in Warri.

To cut the long (indeed very long) story short, he came over to my house for a visit, I gave him the treat of his life but he insisted he didn't want sex. Few days later he was back again and this time it was even more fun, though we still didn't have sex. In his words he came back the second time because he couldn't help it.

When I asked him, why he didn't want to get down with me he simply said: I think that'd be too dangerous for me. But bobo still dey trip till date.

He still says he can't forget the first time he came to my house. . .and whenever we are alone, he won't take his hands off my waist.

stop lying. and it seems u have been watching too many romance movies. this whole story sounds like what you imagined after watching 40 days and 40 nights. but 40 days and 40 nights was not real my dear, and so is this story.

but just so you know, any man that refused the pvssy of a woman he is supposedly attracted to, is GAY!! especially after he chased down the woman and she served him the pvssy on a platter of GOLD!!

you were dealing with a GAYLORD in ur fantasy world.

2 Likes

Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by KINGwax(m): 4:46am On May 24, 2012
slimyem: ^its not fear,its CAUTION!
I have always carried a lot of that around...
you probably haven't met me. I bring down those walls around u in a record time!
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by KINGwax(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2012
michelin89: I think the only way to quench an attraction is to consume it. . .or you just walk around with a burning desire devouring your mind! lipsrsealed not cool!
i knew it! I knew u were a fuckdrift! Though u have managed from recent posts to evade a pin point, but now i can see you're fuckdrift, u fuccked anythin that's appealing your eyes!
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by tpia5: 4:49am On May 24, 2012
thought I'd learn something interesting from the thread (i have zero knowledge or experience of the subject) but so far am drawing a blank. . . . . . . .

anyway, has anyone read this fifty shades of grey that keeps making the rounds on tv and the media.

what's it about? I'm yet to read it and am even afraid to borrow it from the library.

is it SM in nature?
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 24, 2012
KINGwax: i knew it! I knew u were a fuckdrift! Though u have managed from recent posts to evade a pin point, but now i can see you're fuckdrift, u fuccked anythin that's appealing your eyes!

please don't confuse me with the women in your family. wink
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 24, 2012
ezotik:

stop lying. and it seems u have been watching too many romance movies. this whole story sounds like what you imagined after watching 40 days and 40 nights. but 40 days and 40 nights was not real my dear, and so is this story.

but just so you know, any man that refused the pvssy of a woman he is supposedly attracted to, is GAY!! especially after he chased down the woman and she served him the pvssy on a platter of GOLD!!

If you go for any lady you are attracted to, fine. there are some men who still think though. smiley
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 24, 2012
coogar:
even after 24 thrusts?
how did he drop his guard? he was doing the right thing
but the seductee's left side of the brain woke up grin

many drop their guard due to being too comfortable, or the lack of challenges, OR EVEN SOMETIMES to let her catch you so you can make it more challenging for you to get her back again. most women dont wake up, and even if they do, a few word and action will get them "hypnotized" right back. why do you think so many get cheated on and forgive, get beaten and forgive etc

i would even say that, so long as this guy dont drop his guard, and open the door for her to wake up, there is no way she would (if he has his game on point).

ezotik:

this above statement is the reason why so many people fail in r/ship......... if i was attracted to a woman and wanted this r/ship to be a certain way (no sex before marriage or confirmation that she is THE ONE), then i would rather refuse sex with her and keep my hope of a great r/ship alive, instead of killing it with s[b]e[/b]x. simply tell her that you are not ready for it or that you'd rather wait until the time is perfect. the fact that you believe that a man that turns down sex is gaay, shows us all that you dont understand SEDUCTION.

so take your pen and paper and learn something here: most women think that they have power over men thanks to their coochie. many think that a man would ALWAYS say yes to s[b]e[/b]x, so turning down sex automatically reverse the situation and puts this man in the position of power..... thus making this woman feels like she is at his mercy (since she has nothing else to bargain with). this man calls the shots and, now that he knows that he can get her sexually whenever he desires, he is now in control of the r/ship.......and not the way around like so many women think.

also the fact that he said "no thank you" to s[b]e[/b]x will make this lady quickly realize that this man is DIFFERENT than most men out there (even if he isnt), so she would be somewhat attracted even more to discover this amazing guy that can control himself in front of a woman/s[b]e[/b]x......... at least he doesnt bow to temptation and that can only be a plus in a world where coochie is freely available out there. so you see, turning down s[b]e[/b]x, while making this lady understand that you still desire her, can have a very POSITIVE effect on women.
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by slimyem: 10:18am On May 24, 2012
^concise and interesting!
Re: The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? by ezotik: 2:43pm On May 24, 2012
lol, mrbrownjay, which kind mills and boon response be that?

this above statement is the reason why so many people fail in r/ship......... if i was attracted to a woman and wanted this r/ship to be a certain way (no sex before marriage or confirmation that she is THE ONE), then i would rather refuse sex with her and keep my hope of a great r/ship alive, instead of killing it with sex. simply tell her that you are not ready for it or that you'd rather wait until the time is perfect. the fact that you believe that a man that turns down sex is gaay, shows us all that you dont understand SEDUCTION.

actually the above statement is why many relationships fail because “love coaches” like u are teaching people that sex is what keeps a relationship great. WRONG!

sex is just like a product u can buy but u cannot buy virtues. so what keeps a relationship great is not sex, it is trust, honesty and loyalty. with the right amount of money u can have the best sex of ur life with the most beautiful and sophisticated women whores in the world, but will u expect them to be trustworthy, honest and loyal to you? hell nah!! so when a man is searching for the proverbial “the one” refusing sex with her and waiting donkey years for it is not what will give him in that confirmation but those virtues.

so take your pen and paper and learn something here: most women think that they have power over men thanks to their coochie.

lets have one thing clear: most women think they have power over men because of the power of p, which is true if the man in particular is interested in the particular pvssy. so using michellin’s pvssy as an example --- as we know, there a lot of men who are not interested in michellin’s pvssy, but rather her brother’s azzhole. GAYLORDS! and there are a lot of straight men who will not want to be seen dead with her, not to talk having s3x with her because her pvssy is not their taste and wetin dem go like chop. so michellin's pvssy do not have power over such men.

many think that a man would ALWAYS say yes to sex, so turning down sex automatically reverse the situation and puts this man in the position of power..... thus making this woman feels like she is at his mercy (since she has nothing else to bargain with). this man calls the shots and, now that he knows that he can get her sexually whenever he desires, he is now in control of the r/ship.......and not the way around like so many women think.

naturally a man will not always say yes to sex but a man will not also always say no to sex. and from her story, the man always said no to a particular pvssy he is interested in. that does not empower him but gives the woman more power of the p. what will empower him is when he tears that pvssy up and send her to cloud 9 straight to heaven to go see jesus before bringing her back to earth. this is will make her lose her bargaining chips which the the pvssy, and empower him as the man who knows what to do with the p, and she will always come back for more.

but refusing the p still gives her something to bargain to with because it is not like u don’t want the p, u just don’t know when to want it. and if the woman is really h0rny and in need of sex, she is going to get it from someone else who is interested in the pvssy coz naturally a woman always has more than one admirers. so she will go fvck elsewhere, do the thing and clean kpekus mouth like nothing happened and still hang around the priestly man supposedly calling the shots by waiting for the god’s ordained time to have s3x. but she just hanging around u because "single" women love to keep their options open and enjoy multiple admirers

also the fact that he said "no thank you" to sex will make this lady quickly realize that this man is DIFFERENT than most men out there (even if he isnt), so she would be somewhat attracted even more to discover this amazing guy that can control himself in front of a woman/sex......... at least he doesnt bow to temptation and that can only be a plus in a world where coochie is freely available out there. so you see, turning down sex, while making this lady understand that you still desire her, can have a very POSITIVE effect on women.

lol, of course u are different because she will realize u are gay. and on the contrary, ur continuous refusal to meet her needs will make her quickly lose interest in you because u will become boring to her. and the next time u call her to meet up, she will say “sorry, im busy” grin

ps: a woman will discover u have self-control when u can control urself amongst other women who are interested in you esp when they are HOTT and better looking than her, but not controlling urself when u are with her. that just makes u plain boring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Baby Dumped Into Faeces Rescued By Good Samaritan / What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time? / Do Albinos Marry Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.